Tailed by the Succubus

Story Info
A succubus tails a dragon for kinky times.
2k words
4.28
6.3k
8
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Tailed by the Succubus

The dragon pulled his hooded sweatshirt up over his horns, though a glimmer of pale white scales still showed through as he tipped his head, cursing at the rain. It was late, very late, in fact, and not a night that he should have been walking home on through the city but, sometimes, needs must and there was no other way to get back home without waiting, yet again in the rain, for the bus. Such were the woes of having his car in the shop being worked on: he had to actually get out on foot for once.

"Damn it," he muttered under his breath, eyes glowing faintly red -- or maybe that was just an optical illusion of the rain as it slanted down, a deafening pitter-patter that could have been pleasant under other circumstances. "Never easy... Nothing's ever easy."

But his day was about to become even more difficult than the dragon ever could have imagined. If he'd been more 'with' himself, maybe Silver would have realised that he was being tailed, although the sensual creature following him was a fur who many would have quite liked to have on their tail. Her eyes glistened in the shadows and she flitted around the street lights, the rain not touching her but rather bouncing off her fur as if it repelled even that moisture. Naked from head to toe, she concealed her bare modesty with a flourish through the darkness, giggling and dancing lightly from one paw to the other as she stalked her duly hapless prey.

Closer and closer...

No one escaped a succubus.

And yet the dragon rounding the corner into his usual little shortcut, the side-street that never usually had anybody, not even a lone car, moving down it, was drawn up short as a tall, slender figure cut across his path. For a moment, all he saw was black and then the white cut through the darkness, the bunny's markings sleek and stark, holding the curves of her body in powerful definition. She didn't boast an undue amount of extra muscle but something about the hold and poise of her body suggested strength, her red eyes, strangely to match his, gleaming as she chuckled throatily, smoothing her long, floppy ears back down to her skull.

Oh... Oh, and that she was naked was most certainly a point to take into consideration too. He gulped and held up his paws, although that just seemed to put them too close to her breasts for comfort, taking a step back and shaking his head.

"Oh... Um..." Fumbling for words, he cursed his lack of elegance. "I'm sorry about that! But are you okay? What on earth... Ah... What are you doing out here without anything on? Here! Take my coat!"

Smirking, she twitched her ears, although, being a lop-eared bunny, she didn't quite have the range of movement and expression in them as one with upright ears. Still, her nose wriggled and she flung her arms out at the moment he shrugged out of his coat, so very sweetly trying to avoid looking at her breasts, though the heaving jiggle of them was hard for the most stringent of furs to ignore.

"Oh, darling, if only I'd known earlier that it was so easy to get you out of your clothes!"

There was no waiting. She was on him, paw snaking dominantly around to the back of his neck and forcing his lips up to hers, pressed and teasing even as the dragon gasped. That gasp gave the succubus the instant in which to wriggle her tongue into his mouth, teasing and stroking, though her paw on his crotch was perhaps the more alluring note of the whole matter.

He tensed, caught between what his body wanted and what his rather confused mind only half wanted -- at least at that point. Brimming over with concern for a fur who didn't seem at all uncomfortable with her state of nudity and yet had to be inebriated enough or under some influence to kiss him so fiercely in the street, he resisted, but there was something in the heated passion of her tongue that had him groaning into her mouth, kissing her back. Silver's arms were around her back and sliding down to her tiny tuck of a waist and wide hips before his mind could catch up, grinding and humping, her paw on his bulge drawing him in.

"Oh, yesss..." She hissed breaking the kiss with a glint in her eyes and a flicker of a tongue that was most certainly not from the mortal realm, slender and forked like that of a serpent. "Oh, I needed a little dragon flesh in me tonight!"

It seemed that Silver was due to oblige that lust too as the dragon moved as if in a dream -- yet a very fast-paced dream, a ride from which there was no jumping off. He could not have said entirely in that moment if he was in control of his actions or not but his jeans slid down, belt fumbled, freeing his erection. The heady length of dragon-meat sprung out as if it had been merely waiting to be released, her paw wrapping around it, knees buckling. His head rolled back against a brick wall and he hissed, coat forgotten on the floor, neither of them making use of it. But that didn't matter as her lips closed around Silver's cock, the bunny succubus letting him get just a taste of her sharp fangs, drawing his shaft softly up into the back of her maw.

"Oh... Fuuuck."

It was not polite but he didn't feel that he had to be polite with her, head shifting and tilting as if struck by sudden vertigo, even though his hind paws were quite firmly planted in his old, comfortable shoes. She was a slut through and through, yes, yes... Yes, that's what she was, what the words whispering through his mind told him, her slender tongue wrapping around his cock, teasing and pleasuring in such a way that his head both spun and pounded at the same time. He heaved and grunted, thrusting into her mouth, and yet barely seemed to move at all, caught up in the whims of one who so easily controlled him even though he really should have been in the typical position of being on top and in control.

The bunny sucked him deep, drawing his essence into her mouth, throat bulging as she took her stud dragon deeper and deeper. Oh, there was much that he could offer her but her lack of a gag reflex allowed her to take him into her throat, the bulge showing as he moved down her throat, teasing and pushing. He could have thrust and crammed her full but she was too busy moaning around him, drinking down his lust, the light vibrations from her lips travelling into his cock, massaging his balls. Oh, those nuts... She cradled them in her paws, rolling and massaging the leathery sack, losing herself in a moment that was hers to claim and take, even as she stole it from a very willing partner.

It's better when they come along nicely now, isn't it, sugar?

The succubus grinned, lips straining around his cock, but Silver did not notice as he panted, hunching over her, paws on her head, stroking and running his fingers down her ears, teasing the fine, soft hairs between his fingers. He needed her, needed her lust, needed her passion, yet not in the way that the bunny wanted from him. The world shifted around him and things rocked and spun until he found himself, as if he'd been there all along, on his back with the succubus straddling him, even though he did not know, even then, just what kind of creature he'd happened on during a dark walk home.

Rain pattered down, dripping off his scales, soaking his bare T-shirt, yet he could not find it in himself to care as she sank onto his shaft. She took him deep, pussy closing around him, and he moaned out his want for her, desire coursing through with each and every pump of his heart, sending blood around his body. Silver grunted thickly but could not have been sure how much of that noise travelled, her rocking, grinding body filling his vision.

"Oh..." She moaned, groping her own breasts and heaving them up, her flickering tongue darting down to then. "Yes... Yes! Give me all of it! Everything! Fill me!"

He tried to arch up but the weight of her pinned him, even though she could not have been that heavy. And yet the succubus bunny was still larger than him and he snarled out his lust as she took him deep, her hungry cunt swallowing up his dick as if it wanted nothing else than his shaft. Her passage rippled around him, milking him of his cum, and the dragon's jaws hung open, rain pattering onto his tongue, the bunny's breasts in her own paws, seemingly all for his visual pleasure and enjoyment of the event. It was not so easy to tell just how much with his senses he was anymore, the street lights glancing off into different shades of light, the very notion of which no longer made sense.

Wrong... But right. How could things be wrong and right at the same time? Silver didn't need to know, her rocking, grinding pulsing on his shaft drawing him closer and closer to that ultimate high. Her pussy seemed to work all on its own as she took him deep, her moans rising, clouding the air, yet there was still no one there to hear them out in the rain, outside the pool of streetlight despite the apartments crowding around. Civilisation was so close and yet so far as her passage closed and rippled, milking and milking him over and over again until he couldn't help but explode in heady, mind-numbing climax.

It was not like any orgasm he'd ever experienced before, gasping and grunting, jaws hanging slack. The bunny grinned and pushed her breasts together into a faux cleavage but she didn't need to tease him on when he was already there. As much as the dragon tried to hump up into her, there was no strength left in him as she slurped it all down, tongue flickering out, curling around a nipple to draw it into a taut peak.

On and on, orgasm flowed through him like a breath of air that sustained him, washing through his lungs, cleaning him out of all old that should have, long ago, been cast aside. Born anew in the spill of climax, he twisted and grunted, suddenly devoid of another warm body against his own, the only sensation left as his cock, slowly, softened against his thigh being that of the ever-present rain. And, still, he could not feel cold, sucking in gulp after gulp of air, his black mane plastered to his scalp.

What the hell?

Some questions were, perhaps, better left unanswered.

Despite everything, curling up in bed late that night, battered and pleasantly spent, Silver knew that he would not turn down another romp with the bunny, whoever she'd been, if she ever turned up again. His shaft ached and yet he still managed to coax out one last orgasm from his cock as he moaned and whimpered into the pillow, sealing away his lust from the neighbours (there had been a few complaints during the course of his tenancy there) while he jerked himself. A quick and feverish orgasm soaked his sheets and the succubus took her last leave of him for the night from the exterior of his bedroom window, breasts heaving, drinking in his passion with great, heady gulps as if she was actually taking the dragon's softening cock down her throat all over again.

Yet she left him with one thing, the memory of a kiss fading on his cheek, a name in his ear and a smile on his lips.

"Elvira..."

His life would never again be the same after his encounter with the succubus.