Tainted Eden Ch. 00: Caught in a Trap

Story Info
A magical experiment catches two coeds in a trap of arousal.
9.9k words
4.76
8.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

"So, what makes you come all this way in the middle of a manna storm?" John Harris asked the stunningly beautiful young professor who sat in his office. Professor Rix had come from the nearby Sanjiken Magic Academy here to Sanjiken High School with two assistants with two giant plants on flatbed carts each in the middle of the yellowish-white flurries visible out in the yard as Mr. Harris gestured at the window.

While exposure to manna fall wasn't directly harmful, particularly for a mage like Professor Rix, most people tended to avoid direct contact due to the intoxicating effects that accumulation of manna could have. The town couched its public service announcements in indirect language, not wanting to alarm the people of the walled city of Sanjiken, but the truth they both knew as teachers and privileged government officials was that manna overload could send the body into a feedback loop of arousal.

"It is the only time we can safely transplant the venus seductress," she answered, gesturing to where her two assistants guarded the dangerous plants out in the hall visible through his open office door. "They're direct hybrids," she continued, using the term to describe any plant or animal that had fused directly with a human after manna exposure, instead of other plants or animals as is far more common. "As such, they consume vast amounts of manna, which is useful for our experiment, but makes transporting them dangerous unless it's during a manna storm."

"So, you want to introduce these venus seductresses to our school?" John Harris raised an eyebrow, looking at Professor Rix skeptically. He had heard rumors about the deadly plants and knew that they could pose a risk to his students.

"I assure you, John, I will have everything under control," Professor Rix said, smiling confidently. "The venus seductress will only target students with potential manna quirks, and I will be with my psychic magic standing by in case anyone gets too... excited. This experiment has been approved by Harold Kune himself as a way to attempt to bolster the number of potential mages in your graduating senior class."

John sighed, rubbing his temples. "Fine. But make sure that you don't put anyone in danger. I don't want to deal with angry parents if something goes wrong."

"Of course," Professor Rix replied, a glint in her eyes. "Thank you for trusting me, John. This will be a great opportunity for us to identify students with unique sexual energies. No one will remember anything more unusual than some plants that aren't normally in the gardens."

With that, Professor Rix left John's office, a wicked grin on her face. She couldn't wait to see how the venus seductress would react to the hormone-charged atmosphere of the annual school senior class lock-in event. The event was only open to those students who were 18, so it was held near the end of the senior year to ensure as much of the class as possible could attend. And maybe, just maybe, she could find a student to take to the side to help her with her manna quirk. Outside were a couple of mages with giant plants under glass domes to contain their overpowering pheromones.

She looked at the plants as they wheeled the carts toward the garden, contemplating nature's cruel twist that endowed these giant mutant plants with a thirst for seducing humans. Manna had begun falling from the sky approximately a century ago. The magical substance infused the ground and any organisms it landed on, being concentrated by plants and then by the animals that ate those plants. Its primary effect seemed to be activating dormant abilities within the plants and animals to allow interbreeding in ways that scientists at the time of the first fall said were patently impossible. Many of the plants and animals of Professor Rix's world were hybrids of two or more plants depicted in the few surviving records of the time before the fall, before humanity cowered here behind the Sanjiken Wall on 86 acres of comparatively safe land amidst the magical and dangerous Wilds.

The only thing that had saved mankind was the fact that, not long after the fall, humans got exposed to the manna directly, or indirectly through their food supply. Among all the creatures and plants of the earth, humans seemed to be special, many humans died of a form of magical cancer, but the humans that were overexposed and didn't die developed the ability to gather and channel manna from their environment, giving each a magic-like control over one kind of natural energy. Plants and animals that didn't already hybridize with each other before their first contact with these enhanced humans tended to develop into gigantic manna-hungry monsters, bent on sucking the manna from manna-sensitive humans to power their own life and reproduction.

As the venus seductress was wheeled toward the garden, Professor Rix admired its beauty. The leaves were wide and green, almost shimmering in the sunlight, with jagged edges that resembled the jaws of its ancestor, the venus fly trap depicted in ancient wildlife books. Its delicate white flowers exuded a sweet scent, laced with potent pheromones that made her heart race with excitement as the mages lifted the domes off the delicate-looking flowers.

But behind the alluring scent lay a deadly predator. The venus seductress was known for its powerful tentacles, which pulsated and throbbed as they secrete an aphrodisiac that could amplify its prey's arousal and therefore manna energy. The mages moved quickly, using their earth magic to manipulate the soil and create a suitable space for the venus seductress. Their movements were precise and calculated, their faces set with concentration as they worked together to complete their task before either they or the plants absorbed too much manna from the ongoing storm.

As the plants were planted and soaked up manna from the soil and air, the pheromones grew stronger, filling the courtyard with a sweet fragrance that made Professor Rix's head spin. She felt herself growing more aroused with each passing moment, her manna quirk kicking in and sending waves of pleasure coursing through her helpers and the students passing nearby in the gym.

Finally, the four venus seductresses were firmly rooted in the ground, their jaws open wide in anticipation. Professor Rix licked her lips hungrily, eager to see how her experiment would play out. With a flick of her wrist, she signaled for the mages to depart, leaving her alone with the deadly plant.

As the mages departed, Professor Rix took a deep breath, savoring the sweet scent of the venus seductress. She closed her eyes and focused her psychic energy, reaching out to the plant with her mind.

To her surprise, the venus seductress responded docilely, its tentacles writhing and pulsating as it sensed her approach. Professor Rix smiled, feeling a thrill of excitement as she realized the plant was under her control.

She gestured toward the nearest tentacle and it wrapped around her wrists and waist, snaking among them fluidly. Rather than capturing her and drawing her to its large gaping leaves, it merely held her as the plant's aphrodisiac began to take effect, sending waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

Professor Rix moaned softly, feeling her arousal grow stronger with each passing moment. She knew that her manna quirk would amplify the effects of the aphrodisiac and spread it to all those around her, making their urges irresistible.

When she judged the effect strong enough, she waved her hand dismissively at the plant and the tentacle released her. She made her way through the hallways, ears open for any sound that might betray some student caught in the pleasure-amplifying area around her. As she passed the principal's office, she saw movement. Hearing a moan from inside, she paused at the slightly ajar door. Peeking within, she saw Iris, the student assistant, sitting on the desk facing slightly away from the door.

Iris Thompson was a vision of beauty, her fiery red hair cascading down her back in soft waves. Her skin was smooth and creamy, her curves accentuated by the tight-fitting uniform she wore.

"I... I've never done it... with anyone before," she panted from where she sat on the desk, facing the principal who stood in front of her.

"Please... Iris... I can't resist it any longer!" he exclaimed, his hands clenching at his sides, sweat breaking out on his brow under his short-cut blonde hair as he tried to control himself.

Iris stared at him, scared and aroused at the thought. "OK... but I don't want to touch you alright? You said you just need to see me, right?" she agreed as she slowly unbuttoned her shirt, revealing her ample breasts encased in a lacy bra. Her nipples were hard and erect, straining against the fabric as she leaned back, cupping them and moaning softly.

"More, Iris. Let me see them!" he said.

She blushed furiously even as her fingers toyed with her nipples through the thin fabric. Finally, she responded, "I'm not sure. What if we get caught?"

Professor Rix jumped back as they both looked at the open door. "It's after class Iris, everyone else has gone home," he cajoled.

"I'll feel better... if you can close the door?" Iris asked, ending in a gasp as she continued kneading her sensitive mounds.

As he quickly moved to close the door, Rix drew the psychic glyph to control him in the air. At the exact second he came to the door and his eyes met hers, she pushed the glyph at him. Seeing the purple flash in his eyes indicating the spell worked, she gestured for him to leave the door slightly open and return to Iris.

"Iris, don't you feel so... needy?" he asked as Rix concentrated on the words for him to say. She could feel him straining against her to violate the tight young student in front of him, but she held his urges in check with the psychic control she now had over him.

"Fuck yes! How did you know?" she asked, biting her lip as she kept lewdly groping her chest in front of him. "Please ummm... would you please... what I mean is..."

Rix focused on Iris' mind and saw the image sitting there, right on the surface. She was imagining the feeling of a warm wet wiggling tongue all over her sex. Memory after memory of Iris, laying in bed, playing with herself night after night, and wishing she had a partner to pleasure her in that way were tied up with the fantasy.

"Of course I will," she said through the principal.

Iris put her hands up "No, that's not..." about to stop him from what she thought he was coming towards her to take, but trailed off as he knelt before her, his intentions becoming clearer as his hands slid up her thighs and pushed her skirt up to reveal her panties. They were soaked through with her juices, the scent of her arousal filling the room.

He leaned forward, pressing his mouth against the wet fabric, his tongue darting out to taste her. Iris gasped, her hips bucking as she felt his hot breath even through the damp material.

Harris pulled her panties aside, revealing her slick folds, glistening with desire. He dove in, lapping at her clit as she cried out in pleasure. She gripped the edge of the desk, her fingers attempting to dig into the wood as she rode the wave of pleasure.

He continued to lick and suck at her clit, his fingers slipping inside her wet heat as he brought her closer and closer to the brink. "More Mr. Harris. Please I need more. My spot needs a lot of pressure sometimes!" the young girl complained, blushing in embarrassment at the frank disclosure, as he continued his efforts. She undid her bra from the back, letting it fall loosely around her stomach as she pinched and twisted the now-exposed nipples.

Rix, in the hallway, felt her panties dampen as her quirk continued working. With each pull and tug of the pretty young girl's quickly hardening buds, she felt a sympathetic jolt of pleasure in her chest. Glancing around that no one was observing her, she quickly plunged her right hand into her waistband and under her stockings and panties. She gathered the moisture and rubbed it slickly across her swollen clit.

Rix leaned against the wall, watching the action as the principal swiftly inserted two fingers deep into the tiny student's sex. Iris' back arched and she pushed her sex against the fingers, eager to feel them deep inside her. "One more," she whimpered breathlessly before he complied, adding another finger as her lips stretched tautly around the intersection of his fingers and her dripping hole.

Rix's fingers moved faster, rubbing circles around her clit as she felt her arousal growing stronger. Due to her quirk, she could feel herself in the place of the student, feeling the principal's tongue lapping at her clit and the obscenely pleasurable burning sensation as he fucked her tight pussy and Iris cried out in pleasure.

The principal paused, still under Rix's control, slowly swiping his tongue up her slit, wiggling his fingers deep in her dripping tunnel. Iris whimpered and looked at him pleadingly as Rix made him intentionally tease the desperate student while Rix leaned against the wall of the hallway, luxuriating in the feel of her sex. Even though this was just overly complicated masturbation to the practiced psychic mage, the compulsion and desire she leaked into Iris and the control she was currently exercising over both of them, Mr. Harris directly and Iris indirectly, were as arousing or more so than the physical sensation that was bleeding over to her from Iris through the professor's quirk. Though she wanted to slow the pace and enjoy it, John was starting to fight against her control in his desire to make the innocent young girl cum against his tongue. Satisfied that he wasn't going to try to penetrate her anymore, she released her control and focused on enjoying the sensations that were being transmitted to her.

She could hear the sounds of their passion growing louder, the wet slapping of flesh against flesh as he resumed pounding her poor stretched pussy and Iris neared her climax. She knew that she had to time her orgasm perfectly, or risk stealing the student's pleasure for herself. As Iris' body tensed up, signaling her impending release, Rix's fingers moved faster and faster over her clit. She could feel the pressure building inside her, the familiar tingling sensation spreading through her body as she approached her climax.

With a final cry of pleasure, Iris came, her body shaking with the force of her orgasm. At the same moment, Rix felt her release wash over her, her body trembling as she came hard, her juices soaking through her panties and running down her thighs.

As she caught her breath, Rix realized that she had successfully redirected the energy of the student's orgasm, allowing Iris to experience her pleasure while still satisfying her own needs. It was a delicate balance, but one that she had mastered over the years of dealing with her quirk.

For a moment, there was silence, broken only by the sound of their heavy breathing. Then, the principal stood up, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand as he smiled down at the student.

"Thank you, Iris," he said softly. "That was amazing."

The student nodded, still gasping for breath as she tried to regain her composure. With a satisfied smile, Rix straightened her clothing and walked away, leaving the principal and the student to recover from their intense encounter. For her, the day had been a success, another opportunity to explore the depths of her sexuality and the power of her manna quirk.

Chapter 2

The night of the lock-in was the next day. Rix met with John that afternoon, not mentioning anything she saw happen between John and his young student. "We're all set, Mr Harris. I'll observe from the school clock tower which should give me an ample view of the garden." She didn't mention that she needed the physical separation to ensure her manna quirk didn't prevent the student's quirks from being activated. After all, the very best mages were the ones who had manna quirks, which is how she got permission from Kune to attempt this 'awakening experiment,' as he called it.

As the sun began to set, Rix made her way to the school clock tower, her heart racing with anticipation. From this vantage point, she would have a clear view of the garden below, where the venus seductress plants lay in wait for their unsuspecting prey.

She settled into a comfortable position, her eyes fixed on the garden below. As the night wore on, she watched as the students began to gather, laughing and chatting as they explored the various attractions scattered throughout the garden.

But Rix's attention was focused on one particular group of students, led by John Harris himself. They were headed straight for the venus seductress plants, their faces alight with excitement and curiosity.

As they drew closer, Rix could see the plants beginning to stir, their leaves rustling in the breeze as they prepared to strike. She held her breath, waiting for the moment when the first student would fall victim to their deadly embrace.

And then it happened. One of the students, a young man with shaggy brown hair, stepped too close to the venus seductress and was immediately ensnared by its jaws. The others gasped in horror as the plant began to pulse and throb, its tentacles writhing as it drained the student of his manna energy. John was to the side, keeping the other students back "for their safety" while also giving the plant time to do its work.

But Rix's attention was focused on something else entirely. As the student's manna energy surged through the plant, even from this large distance, she could feel her arousal growing stronger, her body responding to the powerful energy coursing through the garden.

She closed her eyes, focusing all her attention on the sensations flooding her body. She could feel the heat building between her legs, the wetness spreading as she grew more and more turned on.

And then, suddenly, it was over. The venus seductress released the student, its leaves drooping as it retreated into the shadows. The other students rushed to his side, helping him to his feet as he stumbled away, dazed and disoriented.

He must not have a quirk, she surmised. Rix took a deep breath, trying to steady her nerves as she watched the students leave. With a gesture in the air, she drew the practiced glyph for a quick memory erasure and pushed it at the students, erasing the short-term memory of all but Principal Harris before they got out of sight. He saw the telltale purple glow in the students' eyes and paused, searching the windows of the clock tower for the Professor before locating her and giving a quick discrete wave. He then quickly followed his students back inside.

As the night wore on, Rix continued to observe the garden, watching as the students explored and experimented with their newfound powers. All the while, she could feel her manna energy surging through her body, a powerful force that threatened to consume her if she wasn't careful. We can't have a mass orgy break out at the school lock-in, she chided herself, Keep yourself under control!

Rix continued to observe the school garden from her perch atop the clock tower. Everything seemed normal, but she couldn't shake the feeling that something was off. She made note of the students that lingered in the garden, staring longingly at the strange venus seductress and furtively checking to see if they were alone. Some stroked the flowers as if lost in thought, their arousal seeping into Rix far above.

Rix knew that these students had the potential to become powerful mages, but they needed guidance. She made a mental note to speak with them in the morning, to recruit them to Sanjiken Magic Academy so she could offer them the support and training they needed to harness their potential manna quirks.