Tainted Eden Ch. 00: Caught in a Trap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I've always been attracted to girls and boys. When I saw Iris before, I was thinking of..." She paused, looking at her friend, scared to confess her feelings.

"It's ok, this is a safe space. We need to talk about what happened. You won't judge or hold anything against her will you, Iris?"

The fiery redhead blushed, her freckles darkening on her face and chest as she nodded, "It's alright Maya... I kind of like you too you know,"

"Well, I was staring at her, trying to work up the courage to dance with her... when it was like something called to me?"

"Wait," Iris interrupted suspiciously, "How do you know our names?"

"I heard you call out Maya's name and came running. I saw you in the principal's office yesterday when I came to meet with him, and I remembered your name from then. I'm sorry it was too late to save either of you," Rix fibbed convincingly. "Maya, if you were thinking about grinding or rubbing against Iris maybe that caused your quirk to develop in this way?"

"I was... I thought about dancing with her. About holding her, from behind," Maya's cute tentacle was now vigorously thrusting through the gaps between her fingers as she recalled her earlier fantasy, "I wanted her to thrust her butt against my groin."

"Fuck," Iris exclaimed under her breath, as, finally unable to contain her overflowing arousal from the manipulation of the psychic plants, her hand shot under the remnant of her skirt and started rubbing her slit.

"Oh, does that sound like something you'd like?"

"Yes, professor," she said, unable to meet either of their looks as she couldn't stop herself from rubbing anymore. She closed her eyes tightly, panting, until she felt something pleasant touch her lips. Her eyes shot open to see Maya's dark soulful eyes staring into hers, her tongue resting seductively on her lower lip. Seeing the hunger in her friend's expression, she leaned forward, capturing her lips anew. As she surrendered to the kiss, her hands left her pussy and wrapped behind the small Indian girl's hips, pulling her down onto her lap in an embrace as they continued kissing hungrily now.

Rix sat on Maya's now vacant seat, rubbing herself and sighing happily at the scene unfolding before her. Maya's clit was now straining between the two girls, exploring Iris' lower stomach. It started thrusting against her belly button before Maya reached down between them, careful not to dislodge the redhead's gently caressing hands from her rear, and pushed the tentacle down.

Iris broke the kiss and gasped, "It's against my clit! It feels so good Professor Rix! Fuck it's... it's circling... and rubbing..." She devolved into panting before letting loose with a sound between a growl and a moan and went back to kissing her.

"That's good. It's so good to explore your sexuality and your quirk, isn't it?" She pushed psychic energy into the two girls so they would accept whatever she told them more easily. "Before you get too carried away, we need to find out your quirk and its details."

Iris didn't question why it was important to find out now, instead breaking the kiss and saying, "Well there's nothing obvious like her but... lately... I've been so horny at night. Unngh!" she gasped as Maya's tentacle wrapped around her sensitive bud and started stroking up and down while completely encircling it. "It seems to get harder and harder to... finish... just from touching myself, you know, down there."

"Interesting. Do you mind if Maya keeps doing what she's doing? Maybe we can figure out the exact nature of your quirk this way?"

"Please?"

"Please what Iris?"

"Please..." and her voice dropped to a whisper, "Please fuck me, Maya."

Rix felt her pulse pound and her clit throb at the lewd request from the redhead. This is one I'm going to want to keep my eye on, she decided. Maya looked at Iris, the desire painted all over her face.

"My clit feels so good. I know it's gross looking but I can still feel everything. I really want to put it inside you now."

"It's not gross sweetie! I love how it feels. I love you. We've been friends for so long, this doesn't change how I feel about you. Please, please, put it in me."

"I don't know how," both girls looked at Rix for advice. Maya's pupils dilated wide within her dark brown eyes when she saw the professor.

Rix had propped one foot to the side, exposing her dripping slit to the 18-year-olds' gazes. Her eyelids were half closed as she languishly rubbed her wet labia in big wide circles. Her quirk was transmitting all the feelings from both girls' clits to her own, lighting up her entire sex in sparks of desire. She was doing her best to edge and not cum too early as she knew that her orgasm would be unsatisfyingly taken from her and sent to the two girls when it occurred. "Iris, why don't you raise your legs and let Maya put her legs under yours? That should give her a better angle?" she said after considering the problem for a moment.

Maya raised for a moment, her clit clinging stubbornly before releasing as the dark-skinned girl gasped at the tugging and then the release of tension in her freakishly long organ. Iris lifted both legs, tugging her knees up and out with her hands, as her pussy and even asshole were now displayed lewdly. As Maya sat down, she helped steady and hold her legs up, their fingers caressing and intertwining as they both pressed against Iris's thighs behind her knees.

Rix couldn't help but moan as she saw the groping tentacle finally find her pussy and push inside, Maya shuddering in need as Iris shut her eyes, mouth half open in pleasure as she was penetrated.

"Fuck Iris it's good. So good," Maya panted before lowering her mouth and sucking her stiff left nipple into her mouth.

"That's so good on my nipple! Suck it, Maya! It feels better there than in my pussy!!!" as Iris was stimulated, her previous shyness was rapidly disappearing from her language. "Oooooh yes bite me!" she moaned desperately as she felt the tiny teeth delicately clamp on her flesh. "Harder Maya, it's ok, harder!"

She moaned incoherently as Maya took the cue and bit down hard on her nipple, causing a bolt of pain to shoot through her body. It was quickly replaced by intense pleasure as she felt the warmth of Maya's tongue circling her areola, making her gasp and groan.

"Oooh! You feel so good inside me, Maya," Iris whispered, feeling the tentacle stretch her out in new ways. Maya nodded, her eyes fluttering as she adjusted to the sensation of Iris's tight walls clenching down on her, the sensation almost like being sucked into a vacuum.

"And you're so warm and soft inside. It's like a tongue surrounding my entire clit."

Rix, watching the display with rapt attention, reached down and began rubbing her clit, feeling the electricity build in her body. "I want to watch you come, both of you. Come hard for me, please."

Iris moaned again, feeling her hips rock harder against Maya, as she started building towards her climax. She could feel Maya's climax approaching as well, the tentacle in her pussy starting to twitch erratically as Maya groaned into her breast.

"Oh god, I'm close, so close!" Maya cried out, feeling her hips start to buck wildly against her friend's snatch, her pubic bone rubbing against Iris's clit.

Just as Iris was starting to tingle and feel good, she felt her pussy go numb from her hole to the top. "FUCK!" she yelled in frustration.

"What's happening?"

"It... went numb... I can't feel a goddamn thing except my nipple. Please lick and pinch me more. It's ok to use me. Get off in me Maya!"

"Oh no, Iris! Your quirk's doing this?" Maya said, a look of concern on her face.

Iris nodded, still thrusting her hips against Maya's tentacle. "Yeah... I never felt like this before. I think my quirk's starting to show itself again. Please, Maya, I need to feel something!"

Maya nodded, understanding, and licked Iris's neck as she slid a finger into Iris's pussy alongside her tentacle. Iris gasped as she could feel some sensation returning, but also found it extremely frustrating how much less she could feel compared to before. "Come on, please!"

"You need to give me permission to, well... give you what I need from you to come."

"Take whatever you need Maya. Take it all. I want to satisfy you. I am yours," Iris said, looking deep into Maya's eyes.

"You heard her. Cum using her, Maya!"

"I want to fuck your ass in front of Professor Rix, Iris!" Maya finally blurted out after a moment of indecision.

Iris didn't respond at first until Maya felt her hole clench and grip her finger even in its numbed state. As Maya looked at her friend's face she saw her biting her lower lip, her mouth quivering and her eyes watering. Slowly she pulled on her thighs, tilting her pelvis up and out. Maya removed her finger and tentacle, then guided her slick clit down to her tightest hole.

"Yes Maya," she said in a whisper, "yes how did you know?"

"That's interesting Iris, what do you mean?" the professor asked.

"Unngh! When I get like this... at night... oh shit, slide it in slow," she interrupted herself as Maya finally found the opening, and her long, taut pleasure bud began pushing inside, slipping into the tight dirty opening with its thin length. "When I get like this I imagine getting used. I imagine a girl using her tongue on my clit until it goes numb and then moving down to my ass. Fingering me... ungh! Fingering me and licking where her fingers enter me. This is so much better, Maya!"

"That's it, girl, keep telling her what you like."

"Professor... she's in my ass. Shit, she's in my ass so deep. I didn't think it'd feel so deep with how short she is! Why am I numb professor? Why?"

She did it to herself and didn't even realize it, Rix thought, her hands going to her full chest, tweaking the nipples as she cupped and caressed the beautifully rounded flesh under her shirt. "That fantasy likely started building your quirk. Tell me what you feel when I say the following words." Rix pushed psychic manna into the air between them. Without any glyph to form and guide the energy, it would at least serve as a basic conditioning mechanism, forcing the girl to feel the words more strongly and compelling her to tell the truth. "You're just Maya's butt slut."

"Fuck"

"Her ass clenched on me when you said that! Are you my butt slut Iris?"

"Fffffuck," the eager girl said as she twitched and clenched again on the tentacle clit penetrating her.

"That's so good. Please professor do it to her more. I want to focus and cum while she clenches and twitches on me."

"You wanted to be her butt slut so bad didn't you? Your only hole that's worth fucking is your ass. Squeeze your ass on her clit and show her how much you need it. Your friend is fucking your ass with her clit tentacle, and you're such a pervert you're going to cum from it, isn't that right? That's it Iris, cum with your ass. Make Maya cum in your ass."

As Rix poured degradation on Iris she rubbed her pussy faster and faster making sure to use her quirk to drive the girls both right to the edge. Maya grunted and groaned at every phrase, her friend squeezed and twitched, her asshole spasming as if trying to suck the tentacle deeper and then tightening to try to push it out, over and over. As the tentacle adjusted to the repeated rhythm, suddenly Maya's head shot up and she met Rix's eyes.

"I'm cumming professor!!!!" she screamed as she drove in with one last hard thrust. Her clit throbbed once, then again, then a third time as she felt the orgasmic tingles spread from the new appendage, into its base, through her empty clenching hole, and to her entire body. Just as it filled her, the feeling drained from her just as fast. Numbly she felt her orgasm wash over her with no pleasure.

Oblivious to her friend's distress, the final pulsating deep in her tight cavity caused Iris to scream "Me too!!!!" as her pussy released a huge long stream of thick cum, laden with flecks of manna glowing brightly within. The stream felt better and better, her orgasm growing as she tipped over the brink when it stopped, and then, just like Maya, all the pleasure drained out of her.

The two girls humped at each other, grunting and whining wordlessly for the pleasure to return as Rix watched, her quirk absorbing both orgasms, her pussy and asshole clenching as she released her clit, careful not to return the energy to her two charges, wanting to steal their simultaneous pleasure.

Maya and Iris collapsed onto each other, panting and sweating from the intense experience as Maya's clit shrunk to normal size and Iris groaned feeling the pleasure of it sliding out of her. Professor Rix stood up and walked over to them, a smirk on her face.

"Well, that was certainly entertaining," she said, looking down at the two exhausted girls. "But I have to say, you both have a lot to learn about controlling your quirks. If you can't even maintain an orgasm, how can you expect to become wizards?"

Iris looked back, meeting Maya's gaze as they both blushed, ashamed and frustrated. They had been so close to experiencing true pleasure, only to have it taken away from them by their bodies. Then Maya thought about what the professor had said. "We're... going to become wizards?" Maya finally responded.

"Yes my dears, that's why I brought the seductress here. To find candidates for the Magic Acadamy"

"Wait is that why you were in the office yesterday? You brought those vile plants here? You monster, we could've been hurt!" Iris exclaimed, struggling to get Maya off of her in her anger. "What is wrong with you? I'm going to tell the teachers what you've done!"

Just as she succeeded and jumped up heading to the door, Professor Rix finished drawing the psychic glyph in the air and pushed a copy at each girl. Iris immediately went limp, her body sluggishly turning to face Rix as the magic infused her body. Maya said dazedly, "But... wait... don't..."

Interesting, she shouldn't be able to say anything with this particular spell. I'm going to need to keep an eye on this one. Could she be our new candidate?

"Hush child, quiet down," she said, sighing in relief as the command took hold and Maya dropped into blank-eyed obedience. "Now both of you need to learn to manage your quirks. You'll remember nothing of what happened here tonight. You both felt tired and went to bed at the end of the night dance of the lock-in. Tomorrow when you go home you'll want to take a nice hot bath. And as you do you'll touch yourself and you'll discover your quirk when it activates."

"Maya, you'll feel so shameful about your new clit. But that shame won't stop you from rubbing it over and over and over, will it?"

"No professor. I'll rub it and rub it."

"Good girl. And every time you cum you'll focus on feeling your manna build in your body. You'll think about how good it feels and immediately want another. You'll realize you can't let anyone you don't trust see your quirk. It'll be so lonely but you'll know that in the fall when you attend Sanjiken Magic Academy, you'll have professors and other students who understand you, and who will help you. Keep your secret safe until then."

"Secret... safe..." she half moaned as the arousal, frustration, and loneliness of her situation already started building in her.

"Now Iris, you're very lucky. Your quirk is one of the ones no one can see, isn't it?"

"Yes, professor."

"So, you will keep having fun sexy time with anyone you choose to. It won't seem unusual. You'll try to avoid mentioning going numb, you'll just ask them to use your breasts and ass while you have sex. Your partners will jump at the opportunity to abuse the other parts of your body, I'm sure."

"Abuse me... why?"

"Because that's what your quirk is made for, isn't it?"

"Quirk... makes me... abused."

"Very good girl. Just let them use your body for their pleasure and try and try to cum with them when you can. Now both of you stay here and just drift."

Rix hurried downstairs to the supply closet and located replacement uniforms for the two currently mindless girls in the clock tower. She made a note to have spares on hand next experiment. As she returned she was pleased to note the two girls standing exactly where she left them, though Maya's hand was aimlessly making shapes in the air by her hip. That looks like the start of a psychic glyph. This girl has an amazingly strong instinct and ability, it seems.

"Here, put these on." Once they had redressed, she led them to the lock-in and opened the door, ready to use her psychic magic on any who saw them, but she was pleased to see the party had finally wound down and escorted the girls to two open cots and made sure they were sound asleep before releasing her control and leaving.

I can't wait to report these results to Kune. He's going to be so pleased with this experiment! Maybe Sanjiken will survive, after all. she said as she hurried to summon her assistants to remove the dangerous flowers before the night was over.