Tainted Land, Tainted People

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His tongue eagerly pressed against the underside, drool leaking over his chin. Doc's shaking hands ran through the matted fur and down to the wolf's swinging balls. Squeezing, groping, rolling the heavy sack on his palms, Doc closed his eyes and bobbed his head to the werewolf's beat. He could barely breathe between slurps. Could scarcely keep his head straight, control stripped from him entirely. His hips jerked up, trying to grind against pre-cum soaked fabric. This cursed demon was humiliating him. Debasing him! And his body...

The werewolf howled, both clawed hands pulling Doc as far as his lips would go. Doc let out a muffled scream, eyes snapping open as the knotted cock pulsed against his lips. Bitter cum flooded his mouth, and he instinctively swallowed all he could. The filthy feeling drenched his throat, pooling in his stomach as a vile warmth.

Doc shivered as the cock slid out of him, his mouth hanging open as he panted. Thin ropes of saliva draped over his chin. The taste of cum still hovered on his lolling tongue. His eyelids flickered, his head reeling from arousal and breathlessness.

"Well, someone enjoyed himself," The demon said in his ear.

Doc turned, eyes wide. A shadowy, spectral shape hovered beside him, the demon's smug smile plastered across it. She... she'd left his mind? But, that meant...

"When did you...?" Doc trembled.

"Oh, let's see. About the same time you started sucking that filthy thing all by yourself," The demon cackled, "Aw, was that not what you wanted to hear? There's no fun in making you do something you were already going to do."

A ghostly hand cupped his chin, the ethereal cold seeping into his dread-filled soul. Doc struggled, but his hands moved themselves to his lap. If she still had some control, then she still could have made him-

The demon's intense stare stopped that thought dead. A claw ran over Doc's lips, and any hope he had of denying it vanished entirely as the urge to suck on her finger filled his mind. Doc whimpered, feeling the stares of the remaining monsters bear down on him.

"There, there. You don't have to lie to me. I don't care that you're a monster-slut. A submissive little thing that only wants to be a toy," The demon purred, "Let me own you, and you can suck all the cock you could ever want."

"Mm... n-no." Doc managed, his body and mind screaming 'yes.'

"How cute! You still think you can hold out." The ghostly grasp turned his head. "Let's fix that, shall we?"

The demon tilted his chin up. Doc's heartbeat leapt as a thick, flared cock hovered above him; longer than his face and attached to a broad-shouldered, horse-headed monster. There was no way he could take that! But still, the demon's spectral claw pulled his jaw down, holding his mouth as wide as possible. Doc's breath turned ragged. Heavy. Almost as quick as his panicking heart. The horse-thing curled a firm hand around his small crop of curls. The flared tip of the cock bumped against his cheek and lips, smearing his face with thick dollops of pre-cum that filled his head with a carnal scent. The monstrous thing barely fit in his mouth, forcing him to stretch even further just to accommodate the first inch.

A ghostly grip shoved him forward.

Gagging, Doc's eyes rolled back as the thick shaft forced its way down his throat. The demon pushed and pushed, breaking every barrier his body might have had as countless inches broke him. Tears welled in his eyes and ran down his cheeks. His jaw threatened to pop out of its socket. And still, she pushed him, until his lips pressed firmly against the horse-thing's hips.

Her claws stroked along the enormous bulge in his throat. "My, my. This isn't your first time, is it?"

A harsh, wet noise was the only response Doc could give. His hands forced themselves behind his back, giving him no chance to signal for mercy. He could almost feel the horse-shaft's length reach down to his stomach! Darkness crept along his vision. His heartbeat pounded in his ears. Doc squirmed and writhed as his lungs begged and burned. Dizziness and black fog wrapped around his mind. His body's twitching slowed as he choked. Spluttered. Faded...

Fresh air burst into his lungs as the demon yanked him off the dick. Doc coughed and spluttered, tears blurring his vision. Drool dripped onto his thighs. He hung loose in her grip, body slumping and swaying. The demon's cackling echoed in his mind, her misty form slithering back through his mouth and ears. He bounced around his own light head.

The demon made him swallow and stand up."Mm... how can you stand it? It feels like your cock is ready to explode! I just want to rip these clothes off and stroke myself. Yourself. Oh, but that'd leave these handsome boys unsatisfied..."

She drew a quick circle in the air, and Doc's body went weightless. His feet left the packed dirt, twirling onto their back and lying in mid-air as if there were a soft bed beneath him. The demon traced Doc's finger up his leotard, and a burning line spread over the fabric. Every inch of cloth on his body burned away, the ash dissipating until the only thing Doc wore were his thigh-high boots. His cock flopped against his flat stomach, pre-cum dribbling over flushed skin. A dozen hungry eyes sent goosebumps rippling over his skin.

Doc's head lolled back, a fat werewolf cock twitching in front of him. Either he or the demon opened his mouth with an erotic 'ah!' He couldn't tell anymore.

Wasting no time, the pointed dick plunged into his waiting throat. Sharp claws tightened around his neck, holding him in place as the werewolf fucked his face. Again the wet glugs and gulps filled Doc's ears, making his cock twitch.

At least, until something thick and hard slapped over his crotch. The demon angled his head just enough for him to see the minotaur grab his calves and pull them up, sandwiching the massive cock between Doc's thighs. Heat like fresh-forged iron seeped into Doc's skin, setting him trembling. The flared head brushed against his navel. Thrusting slowly at first, the minotaur worked himself between Doc's thick legs, fat white dollops dripping down.

The demon crossed Doc's legs at the calf, squeezing tighter. Doc pressed his hips up against the underside of the bestial shaft. Smothered in heat and slick with the monster's pre-cum, every thrust ground on his comparatively pathetic cock. Heavy balls smacked his plump arse. The aching, desperate arousal that had built rushed up all at once, his moans and squeals muffled by the canine cock in his mouth.

A spasm ripped through him. Doc's hips jerked in time to the pulses running through his cock as pleasure exploded out of him. Hot spurts of cum splattered across his stomach, his mind going blank with a white haze. He shuddered and squirmed in the air, stuck between the pounding cocks even as his body reached its peak. But they didn't stop; they didn't care. Already his load was lost amongst the river of pre dripping from the minotaur. His pleasure didn't matter to them, just his body. His shivering, cock-hungry body.

Doc hung limp in their grip, swallowing around the wolf-cock. The knot bumped on his lips as his tongue pushed out to flick over the shaft. One of his hands slid up to feel the bulge move along his throat, the other reaching out to grab another rod. The minotaur grunted and groaned, its fingers sinking into his plush flesh. A powerful spasm rolled up its shaft, and it splattered his chest and neck with thick ropes of sticky jizz that filled every contour.

The werewolf pulled out, drenching Doc's face with its own orgasm. He reached up and scooped the oozing mess onto his fingers, greedily slurping up the salty fluid. His body dropped back to the ground, the demon guiding him onto his knees, as the circle of monsters surrounded him. Without thinking, he kissed his way down a flared shaft, suckling the hefty balls beneath while their owner jerked himself. His hands found more hard cocks to stroke. Doc's thoughts lost themselves amidst the snarling and his panting.

A ghostly mist wrapped around his cock, the too-sensitive skin pricking under the cold touch. It didn't stop Doc from gently thrusting his hips upward. Cum. He needed to cum. He needed to gulp it down and drench himself in it. Another hot shower of thick spunk splattered on the side of his face. The monster he was sucking grunted, his orgasm slowly rolling down his equine shaft as Doc hurried to lap it up.

"That's it..." The demon's voice whispered, "This is what you were made for, slut."

Stark white cum oozed over his girlish frame. It pooled in lap, between his fat thighs. Settled on and over his cock; the scolding heat branding him as their toy forever. The spectral grip around his shaft worked the sticky mess into his skin, a shudder working up his spine as he came again: his pathetic load lost amongst all the rest.

Doc's head swam with lust and post-orgasmic bliss. He barely registered the demon leaving his body, her misty form coalescing in the boughs of a tree. Her laughter floated in and out of his empty mind, a broken smile crossing his face.

A strong hand knocked him to the ground. A werewolf grabbed hold of his thighs and pressed them against his stomach, growling as its cock bumped against his arse. Doc moaned as the pointed tip found its mark, filling him up to the knot in one stroke. The beast growled and snarled above him as it used him. Doc's cock twitched as jolts of sudden, near-painful pressure flooded his trembling body. Trapped under his own legs, all he could do was squeak and gasp with perverted delight.

"That's much better, don't you think?" The demon lounged against branches. "My, but you do look good in white. I was going to take your soul and be done with it, but I don't think there's a drop of purity left in you. No matter; I do enjoy a little show now and then."

She chuckled to herself and scratched at the chin of a spent werewolf. "I think I'll keep all of you, actually. It'd be a shame to waste such strong, virile monsters, wouldn't you agree?"

Doc cried out, head lolling back as a particularly hard thrust battered his sensitive spot.

"Good boy. I might even let these virile studs enjoy the girls I steal away first. Give them a little... flavour." She let out another shrill laugh. "Assuming you can bear to give them up, of course!"

The werewolf howled, its thrust growing more frantic. One last, firm stroke and its knot broke through. Doc screamed at the sudden, intense fullness stretching him apart. Every nerve inside him lit up at once. Thick pulses of warmth filled him to the brim, pushing him over the edge for what felt like the hundredth time. Covered and full of cum, Doc's body slumped against the ground. Limp, unyielding. A ragdoll sex toy.

The demon bit her lip. "Oh, we're going to have so much fun."

12