Tainted Love

Story Info
Careful what you say in your sleep.
5.9k words
4.04
3.7k
12
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started out with my wife talking in her sleep one night. She started talking about a penis looking like Leroy's but smaller and not black.

I had woken to her talking and listened to her then asked who Leroy was, after a moment she asked if she had told me about him. I told her she hadn't and asked what she was talking about and who was Leroy. She said he was the one who she met not long after we got together and she wasn't sure if we were going to be a long standing thing.

After some prodding she gabbled about him working for Christie or something and he was making a delivery and she answered the door as the other tenants weren't in and it was pouring down. I asked then how she knew what his cock looked like and felt a nervous pain in my stomach as after a long pause she said she had seen it.

Taken aback i asked how she had seen it, and she paused again then said she didn't want to talk about it... and that was the last on the subject that night as she drifted back into deeper sleep leaving me in shock to find my wife had not been so dutiful after all these years.

The next morning i told her she was talking in her sleep and she shrugged it off until i told her about Leroy and realization ghosted her face. Panicking and realizing the cat was out of the bag she told me it was nothing just a silly little lapse which had happened as she was still not sure back then if she was ready for a relationship.

We had met when she was 18 i over a year older on a holiday where we had a sex fling though i liked her a lot and once home we pursued a long distance relationship, which was hard. We went on a holiday together to see if we could live together and got on well apart from one hiccup when i caught her dancing too freely with a holiday friend who had the hots for her.

It was her who had to give up friends, job and family to move down to live with me and i knew she was feeling unsure back then. I told her what she had said and pressed her to tell me what happened feeling my stomach knot tighter. She said she had been feeling bored and decided to open a bottle of wine and drink as she watched a film on TV, she said she hadn't meant to see it but things went very weird.

She had had a couple of glasses and felt quite merry when she heard the door knocking. It went on for a while with no answer so she answered she said he was soaked to the skin and dripping in the hallway, he asked if she had a towel he could use as he needed to wait to see the tenant as he was there to pick something up as well and asked if she was OK with him staying in the hallway. She passed him a towel and shut the door to our flat. After a little while she went to look out of the spy hole to see him still stood there shivering and felt sorry for him.

She opened the door and he greeted her with a warm smile and nervously asked if he wanted a drink to warm up which he accepted saying he wouldn't mind having a seat if it was OK. Against her better judgement she let him into the flat naively and gave him a warm drink. As he drank he asked her about herself and she said he made her feel comfortable as she didn't really know anyone here yet. She also noticed the way he looked at her made her feel a little excited as he was eyeing her up. He asked her if she had anything he could change into as she offered to dry his clothes.

She returned to him with my dressing gown and told him he could use the bathroom to change... He went to the bathroom and pushed the door to as she continued her drink. Moments later she turned as the door opened to see him coming out of the room with a bundle of clothes and she put them in the dryer as she returned to the sofa wondering what people would say if they knew this black guy was in her flat.

Leroy sat back in the seat opposite her and she noticed the gown open slightly showing his brown legs and she looked away furtively, but as he chatted she took a couple more glimpses feeling very naughty as she noticed his bulging in the gown. He asked her why she was drinking tea and not coffee, she told him she'd never tried it and didn't think she would like it.

He told her she had to try it once in her life and got up and moved over towards her and she was transfixed to the lump in the gown swaying as he walked over and sat close beside her and offered the cup. She felt apprehensive at his close proximity yet also excited. He prodded her to try it and she reluctantly did but winced as he laughed saying it was because it had milk in it and real coffee should be just black.

He then teased her asking if she had ever tried it black making her blush. Laughing he moved closer and asked her in a deep voice again if she had ever tried it black.. I asked her if she found him attractive and she paused until i asked again and she said that she did.

"So what next?" I asked.

She told him she hadn't and he asked her if she had ever kissed a black guy before, she was taken back and feeling giggly and tipsy with the wine but also a little frisky with the sexy talk and told him she hadn't, he told her it would be his duty to kiss her thank you for her kindness, and she brushed it off giggling telling him it was OK and not to worry about it.

He looked at her a moment and asked if she was one of those people that didn't think it was right to fraternize with blacks, she said she felt shocked at the suggestion and told him no. He grinned then told her he realized she was one of those innocent goody two shoes who never realized what fun was.

Cassie hated being called that all through school and then slightly miffed told him he could do it then. Smiling he moved closer to her and her heart was racing as he pressed his fat lips on hers for a peck then sat back and smiled.

"Well that wasn't so bad was it?" He said.

She smirked and he asked if she wanted to try an adult kiss not a child peck and she shrugged. He leaned closer and pressed his lips on hers and both parted their lips as they kissed. She said it was a deep passionate kiss and she was getting quite hot, she said she felt his hand rest on her thigh and she wondered if she should brush it off but froze and decided to leave it.

Leroy took it though as an invitation and moved it up her thigh to her waist and up to cup her breast over her jumper and gently stroke it. She knew she should stop him but she was lost in the moment. She felt her nipple harden under his stroking pressing and straining on her bra to try and burst from her jumper. His hand moved to her waist again and she flinched as he touched her skin, the tiny electric spark made her shiver as his hand moved up her chest to stroke her tit through her bra and she didn't pull away not believing she was letting a black stranger touch her like this and her teenage body betraying her to wanton desire.

Up until this her sexual experimentation had been basic boob fumbling with a boyfriend and a drunken quickie with another who left her feeling discontent, although she loved me she was not sure as either of us were if we could be with one person only for the rest of our lives, she surmised that this little foreplay would be a bit of harmless titillation as you only live once.

"And?" I pressed her, "I want to hear it all now. "

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Every juicy detail, " I told her. "I want you to tell me how you felt and what you did."

Leroy pulled her cup down a little to touch her naked hard nipple making her shudder and realize it was going a little further than she thought and she felt a dampness between her squirming thighs, teasing her nipple in her fingers and then letting his hand move down her waist to her hips. She was wearing a skirt and she felt his hand stroke down her thigh to her hem and snake over to her inner thigh.

Hesitantly she let her thighs open and shuddered as his hand traced up her thigh to her heat. For a brief moment she closed her thigh on his hand battling with herself.

"I.. I. I'm sorry i cant," she gasped through his kissing and put a hand on his holding him there even though he was between her thighs.

"Sure you can a sexy woman like you can do anything she wants.." He teased looking at her straight in her eyes as they paused kissing.

His other hand moved up to stroke her cheek.

"I'm engaged though it's not right."

Leroy beamed a big grin smile and told her.

"Your not married yet its time to live a little. everyone lives a little before they settle down to make sure their relationships don't fail because of longing for something they never tried that's what the hen night is all about."

The words goody two shoes reverberated around her mind again as he moved closer to kiss her again she hesitated again giggling and said sorry as he moved in again and their lips mashed open without resistance his tongue slipped in her mouth and she yielded and let her thighs drift apart allowing him access.

"Just touching then." She gasped.

His fingers found the wet gusset of her knickers and stroked the bulging cleft of her pussy feeling her hot dampness through the material and a huge shudder ran through her. After long stroking moments he slid his finger under her gusset and electrified her clit as he brushed the hooded lips.

Slowly he caressed her labia feeling her lips open and he eased a finger into her damp cleft making her groan.

Inch by inch he slowly teased his finger into her sopping lips, and there she sat letting this black stranger gently finger fuck her.

They paused kissing as she was panting and groaning and she was staring into his deep dark eyes as he fingered her, and she started gasping as her pussy squelched noisily. Leroy moved his other hand to hers and moved it towards him to rest on his thigh.

As she watched while he frigged her pussy his brown fingers glistening in her juice as they pumped in and out of her little pink hole, he pulled the robe cord letting it open she looked at the dark brown chocolate skin of his bare chest and despite warring with herself to not look she peered down to his groin and gasped.

"Oh my god!" She exclaimed.

Playing with her pussy had obviously had the desired effect on Leroy as his cock was already erect. She could barely contain her shocked grin as the dark brown cock bobbed into her view.

"So was it huge then?" I asked feeling the knot tighten in my stomach and when she said nothing i took that as a sign it was and told her to elaborate.

She said it looked longer and fatter than mine and to be honest the biggest one she had seen in real life, with apologies but i wanted to know. I told her to continue.

"Go ahead touch it." He ordered. "You know you want to."

"I can't its not right," she stammered.

Biting her lower lip in frustration as part of her really wanted to feel it.

"You did say touching was OK This is still kids stuff school ground fumbling nothing bad," he laughed.

She felt a little foolish hearing this as it was the harmless crap teenagers got up to and tentatively reached out her hand to his cock. She paused a moment questioning herself and then reached out and wrapped her fingers around it, she felt it pulse and giggled as Leroy kissed her passionately again and started moving her hand up and down his shaft.

It felt good in her hand and in between kissing and giggling she kept looking down at her pale white hand wanking his thick brown cock, as he circled his fingers over her pussy lips making her squirm. It was like heavy petting the we used to do when i visited her on occasional visits when we could get a little time alone as she lived at her parents, though this was way more daring and felt so hot to her.

She was soon wanking him faster working his length and rubbing his helmet as he fingered her, two wild teens kissing and exploring. Leroy let go of her pussy to her dismay and gripping the hem of her jumper started to pull it up, she released his cock and without hesitation lifted her arms to let him pull it off over her head without even questioning his forwardness.

He began kissing down her neck as his hands mauled her boobs through her bra and kissed down to the top of her breasts as he peeled down her cup exposing her left tit and sucked her fat nipple in his mouth. Cassie squirmed as he circled his tongue around her nipple and she reached back to release her bra and toss it aside giving him unencumbered access to her tits. Leroy certainly loved her tits as he sucked squeezed and mauled them kissing her again. Wanting to feel that cock again she reached down and snaked her fingers around it again wanking him. After a few minutes he told her to suck him and she told him that was probably too much and again he laughed.

"Girl you are so innocent and goody goody aren't you, its only third base everybody does that."

"I haven't!" She blurted out without thinking.

Leroy couldn't believe this one he had never met a girl who had never given a blowjob, it was something i tried to get her to do but she always said she didn't like the idea so i didn't push but Leroy wasn't going to lose his chance.

"Girl you got to try it. You may never get a chance like this again."

She looked down at the fat brown helmet bobbing in and out of her hand and something in her told her she had to try this, a dark side that didn't like being called innocent and goody goody. She moved her head down and kissed the swollen head making him moan and licked the tip finding it not unpleasant as she feared. Her tongue teased around the plump helmet and pursing her lips she kissed and moved forward letting her lips spread over the top of his cock until the fat head was in her mouth and quite a stretch, her tongue licked him then pulled it out again then gently kissed it in again several times taking a little more of his cock as she gently wanked her hand up.

He was stroking her bare back and reaching around to tweak her nipple as she sucked him.

"Lets get more comfortable," he said and stood up reaching for her hand.

She looked confused but took his offered hand.

"What?" She asked as he pulled her to her feet and turned to walk towards our bedroom "Oh Leroy we cant!" She protested feebly she had only been in that room with me it was our private area and he wanted to invade it.

"Sure you can its only a room," he said and she found herself walking with him.

Once inside he stood behind her and smoothed his hands down her shoulders as she felt his dick press into her back, his hands moved round to cup her breasts lifting them and squeezing them as he nuzzled and kissed her neck. She squirmed as his hands moved up and down her body into the cleft of her damp knickers and up to her tits again all the while poking her back with his cock which she found herself leaning back into.

He unzipped her skirt and peeled it down and she stepped out of it and let it fall to the floor leaving her in just her damp knickers, then he spun her round to face him and tossed the gown off.

Here stood a naked black man in front of her nodding down to his dick and without a word she sank to her knees and grabbed his dick again, she rubbed both hands up and down it, licked the helmet and took it in her mouth and sucked up and down to meet her pumping hand. She licked around its shaft and took a little more in her mouth.

"You like that black cock don't you?" He smiled and she smiled up at him and nodded.

"Tell me then talk dirty to me."

Cassie felt awkward but tried the dirty talk out,"i like your big black cock."

"More. tell me more," he urged as she wanked him. "its such a big black cock.. The biggest i have felt in my life." She sucked it back in her mouth taking more in and leaving a saliva trail.

Her mouth stretched wide as she bobbed up and down on him taking about half of his length as he encouraged her with, "oh yes baby yes take it deeper.. suck that black cock."

He had his hand on the back of her head pushing on her trying to make her go deeper and she almost gagged telling him it was too big for that. He lifted her to her feet and told her he wanted to return the favor and that he couldn't leave without tasting her sweet pussy. Unsure but thinking this would be the end of her little dirty liaison she raised up and let him position her on the bed after all what girl didn't like her pussy licked.

As she sat on her bed he knelt down and pressed her legs open and hooked her gusset to one side exposing her gorgeous pussy. Back then Cassie had a strawberry blonde bush to go with her hair but little underneath letting her juicy pussy and labia take a clear display.

Leroy licked up her slit making her moan and she watched his tongue dart out to tease her pussy and spread her lips open. She lay back in passion gasping as he expertly sucked on her pussy spreading her lips with his fingers licking up her spread petals and teasing her clit out of its hood. He paused to grip her waistband and peel the sodden material of her knickers down she raised her bum to let him remove them, then unceremoniously spread her legs to let her black man full access licking her pussy.

"Oh god that's so good," it was her turn to encourage him and her hand fell on the back of his head as he bobbed up and down in her lap. She was in heaven as he slurped at her pussy mashing her lips with his tongue and stroking two fingers between her labia and slowly easing them in to her pussy making her gasp and moan, he wormed them in to the knuckles and sucked on her hood and swollen clit. She was squirming and moaning as he pumped his fingers in her finger fucking her as she thrashed around and gasped and shook as her orgasm flowed.

Leroy stopped as she sighed in pleasure then she felt him on her pussy again but something felt very different it didn't feel like his fingers again, she looked down panicked and saw him holding his dick at her pussy letting his helmet rest on her open gash.

"Oh god no we definitely can't do that!!!"

She protested reaching down to stop his cock. "I'm sorry this has gone too far, I shouldn't have.." She protested.

"Oh come on girl you know this is the showdown its all been leading to this."

"But I'm engaged!" She protested. "My fiance.."

"Will never know." He smiled, "about any of it only you will know, we've come this far i think you owe it to yourself. " As he talked he moved her feebly protesting hand aside and stroked his helmet over her lips again as her hand retreated to prop her up on her shoulders.

"One crazy little fantasy and you can say to yourself you have been fully blacked." He smiled at her.

"Don't you want to see what it feels like? To see a black cock in your sweet pink pussy?"

Without thinking her body betrayed her and she found herself nodding. She looked down mesmerized as the fat helmet smeared over her shiny wet pussy up her spread lips making her shudder she looked at him horrified for a moment and asked if he had condoms.

"Girl i didn't plan this, you got any?" She shook her head.

"Are you on the pill?" She nodded and he smiled. "It'll be OK."

"Well as long as you promise to pull out when you are ready you can do it on my body." She said nervously.

"Sure i promise, " he smiled almost wickedly and she watched in amazement and a deep yearning as he held the fat cock in his fist and stroked it around her pussy from side to side and up and down her slit.

She knew deep down she wanted to feel it inside her despite her faithful objections and yet she had not told him to stop. The helmet rubbed over her hood stimulating the engorged clit making her hornier than ever, she was soaked now and felt the tip rub up and down the inner folds of her vulva bumping the entrance to her womanhood.

"You want it don't you?" He said more as an order and she nodded again.

"P..please be gentle, " she mewled.

"Tell me you want to feel my big black dick in your cunt!"

Cassie hated the word but felt herself shuddering as he teased her orifice.

12