Tainted Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to f.feel your big black cock in my cunt," she relented.

Smiling he eased it forward and she opened her mouth in shock and let out a slow moan as she felt his helmet breach her most private hole and dilate as he eased in to her. She was panting as the head stretched her orifice and there it was a strange guys fat black helmet in her pussy.

"Oh my god!!" She gasped as he slid in further broadening her pussy and filling her as he spread her wide. Her cunt gripped the black invader as it slid in and she was glad of all her lubricant from her sopping pussy as he gained another inch inside her clutching canal.

She looked down to see only about half of his dick in her and her pussy lips gorged wide not believing her little pussy could stretch so wide, he pulled out slowly and she watched his cock shimmer and glisten with her juice as it came all the way out giving her pussy some small relief before he penetrated her again going a little deeper then pulled out a little before pumping in her again in a slow steady rhythm as she mewled in pleasure.

"Oh my god that feels so big," she panted as she watched her intruder fuck her pussy with his chocolate dark cock.

"Don't you worry your pussy is spreading nicely now," he said as he fucked her fully half his length pumping into her now.

She reached down and splayed her labia folds with her fingers and he eased a little deeper making her groan louder.

"Oh yes fuck my pussy," she told him.

Leroy laid forward to her using his hands as support and she felt him inch a little deeper as he fucked her and started to speed up, he was plunging in her deep now and then leaned down to kiss her again. She snogged him feverishly as her cunt clung to the fat invading cock in her and felt him urge forward until their pubic hair crushed together and she felt full to bursting and his balls rest on the lower part of her pussy.

Now she had his whole length deep in her impossibly stretched pussy and he began to churn his huge shaft in and out of her lathering and creaming her up as she reached down and gripped his ass holding him in her. Her moaning was ramping up as he fucked her his balls slapping on her and she was shuddering.

"Oh yeah..oh fuck me fuck me with your big cock," she encouraged.

Her wanton legs were splayed unceremoniously shaking around as he fucked her and she reached up to her jiggling tits squeezing and fondling them to spread the wild sensual sensations flooding her body.

"Aah! aah aah aah!!" She moaned over and over as her black lover pounded her sweet pussy wide.

Her nipples were hard cherries in her fingers as she tweaked them while her pussy was frothing and shuddering to the black cock stretching her.

"Look down at that black cock fucking your pink pussy! " He told her as he sat upright gripping the sides of her ass cheeks as he fucked her.

Cassie lifted her head back up from her laying back in the throws of pure lust and looked down at the marvelous and yet unreal sight of her little pink lips engorged around his big fat black girth slick with her juice, she watched her lips move in with his thrusts then stretch out a little clutching his cock as if they didn't want to release it.

"Oh my god!!" She exclaimed.

It looked like some porn video rather than her pussy, it felt so surreal here she was a naive good girl with her legs spread like some cheap floozy being fucked by a black stranger and she was loving it. No longer the goody two shoes she smiled and watched as he slowly pulled his dick out making her gasp at the incredulity of the length she had taken deep in her little puss until it was just his helmet in her and slowly shoved it deep in her making her grunt in pleasure.

Little sparks were going off in and around her vagina spreading through her body. Leroy pulled out again slowly this time his helmet popped out and with a slurping noise and she suddenly felt empty her snatch hole now a void of lust.

"Put it back in me! " She murmured without thinking amazed that she had even uttered the words.

The grinning fucker edged his knob in her orifice again spreading her wet starving hole and probed it into her again.

"You really want it now don't you?! " He smiled victoriously knowing he had her now.

He slipped in her again as she grunted in pleasure shoving it deep and leaned in to kiss her. She wrapped her legs as best she could around him to hold him lest he beat a teasing retreat again as her slit needed to be filled now. He started thumping in and out of her more and got upright again gripping her waist and pulling her onto him as he fucked her faster and faster.

"You love it don't you?" He barked between labored breathing and she noticed he was glistening with sweat now.

"Yes i love you big black cock filling my tiny cunt. fuck me don't stop." She uttered feverishly as his mouth burst into a big white grin.

He was hammering away now and she was waiting for the grunt and gasped at him.

"Don't forget you can't cum in me."

He suddenly stopped and pulled it out of her again leaving her frustrated and empty.

"Turn over." He barked. "Get on your hands and knees."

Without question she rolled over dutifully wanting his cock in her again as she loved doggy style. Coming up behind her she felt him rub his spongy tip on her open lips which she realized were now gaping and not the sweet folded petals of earlier, he eased into her slit distending her as he shoved inside. Without warning as he held himself in her he slapped her ass cheek making her yelp, he slapped her again telling her it's what bad girls get. A couple more slaps and her buttocks were stinging red and he then gripped her waist and plunged his girth deep to the base and she felt uncomfortably full as his wiry pubes tickled her puckered anus.

"UGH," she grunted as he pulled out some then slammed in her hard a few times making her body shake with the power thrusts.

"Oh fuck!" She winced at the powerful strokes pounding into her delicate flower, her winces turning to sighs of lust.

She felt his heavy balls slap her swollen labia with the in thrust smashing on her sensitive engorged clit swelling out of its hood making her shudder and thrust herself back to him to meet his pummeling. Pausing his strokes he let the sexy little bitch shove her pussy back on him letting her fuck his cock and smiled to himself as he stroked and groped her fleshy ass then joined her thrusting by hammering her pussy hard.

"That's it fuck that cock you sexy bitch," he pushed her head down onto the bed widening her legs and shoving deeper into her and growled as he gave her another couple of slaps and she yelped and groaned as her body shook in orgasm and still he pounded her as it washed over her.

"Oh my! fuck! oh my! fuck" She sighed.

Without giving her time to relapse he pulled out with a wet slop from her gaping hole and lay back on the bed holding his sopping cock aloft

"Come here.. sit on me," he ordered.

She crawled up his body taking a hold of his dick to position it between her gaping lips and eased down on it. His fat dick easily slid into her now and she sat straddling him taking three quarters of his length in her and began to ride him grinding her pussy up and down.

This was all her now as she bounced atop his cock sliding her juicy snatch up and down his thick rod her ass cheeks slapping his inner thighs as he smiled up at her. Between gasps she smiled back at him cheekily and thrust down taking him deep and ground her hips back and forth on his cock while his hands roamed over her tits.

She looked down at the brown hands on her flushed though still pink pale flesh and marveled in the contrast.

"Oh yes you sexy bitch fuck my cock," he groaned as she thrust back and forth rubbing her labia along his pubic mound.

He reached out and stroked his fingers over her swollen clit making her bite down the groan as her pussy squelched on him. Leroy pulled her down and suckled on her tits nibbling her nipples and thrust up to meet her grinding, his hands spreading her ass cheeks wide.

"Turn over again on your back," he told her.

She reluctantly climbed off and lay back willingly spreading her legs.

He climbed between them to slide his wet cock deep into her again he leaned down and nuzzled her neck as he began humping her and she held onto his back as he plowed her furrow. Her legs wobbled about as he thrust into her faster and faster. He lifted upright and fucked her with more gusto her tits bouncing around as she stretched her body out.

"Oh yes oh yes fuck me, " she moaned as the familiar sensations rose, "just don't come OK?"

He was pummeling her sodden sopping gash now for all he was worth and she was climbing the walls in lust.

"Ooh yes oh yes oh fuck." She hissed as her orgasm flowed and for those moments nothing mattered as he slammed and punished her cunt as sensations swam around it.

He thrust in deep to the hilt again smashing their pubes and making her uncomfortably full again and grunted as she felt his cock pulse, and the realization hit her.

"Oh no!!" She gasped as he jerked a couple of times.

"I'm sorry i couldn't stop." He apologized as his warm spunk flooded her hole.

He lay there looking at her for a few moments, "your on the pill right?!"

She nodded slowly.

After long moments he pulled out and she looked at the white around his now wilting cock, even limp it looked impressive she felt her pussy gaping and swollen and a trickle of juice spilled down her ass crack. He lay back on the bed to catch his breath as she lay spread open glistened in sweat and spunk seeping out of her, after a few moments he turned to her and smiled.

"Damn you are one fine babe," Leroy leaned over and kissed her on the lips. "Jeez i gotta go it was really great meeting you Cassie see you around."

She watched him leave the room and heard the dryer door go as she moved her fingers down to her pussy it felt loose and her labia gaped open all slimy and dripping, as her fingers explored she felt them easily slip into her gaping hole. Tears welled in her eyes at her mixed emotions, she had loved the crazy liaison and shear wantonness but hated cheating on me.

As she heard the door go she got up on shaky legs and went into the bathroom and ran a bath. She lay in it letting the water ease her worn pussy wondering how long it would be before it shrunk back to normal still tearful and regretful but also strangely alive with sexual bliss.

When she finished telling me she had the same tears in her eyes, i asked if she did it any more and she swore she hadn't she told me she felt so guilty for such a long time and even after her wild session she knew that was not the real her and she wanted more than ever to be with me she said he never visited the flats again and she never saw him to this day.. It was a hell of a confession that though she had done it was quite arousing and one little slip wasn't going to ruin our years of marriage but i wished i had seen it happen...

12