Tai's Story Ch. 03

Story Info
Tai continues his journey and finds out some interesting things.
4.5k words
4.68
7.3k
8
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,557 Followers

Two days of lying on my bed crying was just about all I could take. Thankfully the requirement to go back to work dragged me out of my self-indulgent stupor. It was back to work and this time I happily ended up working a double shift at site meaning I was gone for a month.

Every day or so I got messages from the kids buying them mobile phones was one of the best things I did during their visit. It meant we were able to stay in touch without involving Luce.

I got a few messages from Alex wanting to get together when I got back. Yeah that would be nice. Evie turned up on site during my second stint on site and we talked a lot. She liked Luce and they had stayed in touch. Evie asked. "You aren't angry are you? We sort of bonded although I think she is just using me so she can keep tabs on you."

I laughed. "Hey it's OK I am glad you guys hit it off."

The messages from the kids were flowing thick and fast, updates on school and sports including photos. It was nice just to be included.

Things were now different between Luce and me, there was tension and nervousness. It was like this unspoken expectation or something. I couldn't put my finger on it. We had ended on a good note. We had pledged to spend some time apart to figure out if we could make it work. That time was mostly for me, to see whether I could push back my urges to dress.

It took a couple of months and although we didn't talk much the reason behind the tension finally seeped out. Luce called me late one evening.

"Tai are you free to talk?" I replied in the affirmative. She was hesitant. "Tai what I want to talk about is us. Ever since the holiday I have been troubled."

I replied. "Yeah I have noticed you don't talk as much now."

"Well the time we spent there was so amazing being with you again and it brought back all of those incredible memories. You know I still love you don't you?"

"I love you as well, that has never changed I love you as much now as I did when we first met."

"Is there any chance for us Tai? Do you want to get back together?"

"Of course I do babe, I would love nothing more than for us to be a family again. You know how much I love the kids."

"Well what about your dress up games, will you, can you give that up? I mean perhaps we could sort of play if the kids are away for school or something."

"Why are we having this conversation Luce? I would never let the kids find out and I got the impression you actually enjoyed it when you were here."

She sniggered. "Yes I did but I don't want the kids to find out. They look up to you especially since the visit. They see this wonderful life you have created and they admire you. It is making it hard for me because they hold me responsible for us all being apart."

I sighed. "I don't have an easy answer Luce. I don't want to make life hard for you. I will be honest. The dressing up is not something I can just stop. I have already promised that I would try, but I suppressed that for years and eventually I couldn't hold it back. All I can promise is I would try and if you can work with me so that I can indulge occasionally then we can make it work." I stumbled hesitantly. "Luce what I can promise is the Kids will never know that I can guarantee."

"That's not good enough Tai. I am not bringing the kids over there, moving away from my parents only to find you won't or can't keep your promise. I refuse to put the kids through that."

"Then what do you want to do?" I sighed.

She was silent for a long time. "Tai I have met someone and I really like him but I can't do anything until I know where we are going. I want us to be together but only if you can commit fully."

It was like she had slid a dagger up into my guts and was turning it slowly. "You have met someone?"

"Yes it was on the flight back from Melbourne..."

"Fuck you didn't waste any time. Jesus you couldn't even wait for one day." I muttered angrily.

She spat back angrily. "Fuck you Tai, I dint plan it and we haven't done anything except talk. He is really nice and we went out to dinner the other night. He is from Hamilton."

"I don't care about him Luce I care about us. I do want us to be a family."

"We can babe." She sobbed. "We can be but you have to give up the dressing thing. I can't live like that. I am concerned because I don't think you want to."

"You are right I don't want to. But if that's what's standing in the way, I promise I will try."

"Not good enough Tai. I need a commitment. If I am going to rip the kids away from their school their friends and family it has to be forever."

"Well what happens if I can't?" There was another long silence...

"Well if you can't or won't then I want your approval for me to see Mark."

"You don't need my approval." I spat out. "Fuck you couldn't wait to get Greg into your bed. What's different now?"

"It's different now, I discovered on our trip that I still love you. I won't do anything so long as there is a chance that we can be together."

"It doesn't sound like that to me Luce. It sounds like you have already made your mind up. I don't get it. When you were here you asked me to dress up, it was your idea and I thought you enjoyed it?"

She stalled... "To be honest I was interested in what you would look like and I wasn't expecting you to be as pretty as you did. Yes you are pretty and I enjoyed the sex. It was pretty amazing but that's a once in a lifetime thing. That's not what I want every day. I want the man I married. I want my Tai back."

"Then I don't know where we go from here. I can't make a promise I might not be able to keep. At the moment I feel like two people and Amy is something I don't think I can hide."

She snarled. "Well then that tells me doesn't it? You don't really love me."

Well as they say in the movies. 'That's when the fight started." It degenerated into a name calling free for all. It pissed me off. She had met some guy and all she wanted from me was a good luck wave goodbye. It didn't feel like she was willing to make any concessions at all.

Alex and I got together a few times over the next couple of weeks and she was turning up the heat. Our lovemaking was getting hotter and hotter. She was also putting me under more pressure to go out with her as Amy. Evie and I spent a lot of time together, and it concerned me that she seemed to know more about what was happening with Luce than I did. Apparently Luce and Mark had been out a few times. The moment she told me I felt the pain of that dagger twisting again... It still hurt.

Work kept me on site for an extended stint so it was the best part of a month before I got back to Melbourne. It was great just to get my feet up. The first day back Alex wanted to get together that very night. She wanted to go out and I had been stalling this. I was as nervous as hell. I gave Evie a call to see if there was somewhere we could go that would be safe. I know there are clubs in Melbourne I had just never been to one and I didn't know what to expect anyway. She suggested the Peel Hotel which is one of Melbourne's iconic gay friendly bars. It had a nice restaurant and live music. When I suggested it to Alex she was happy. She knew it well. So we agreed to meet there.

Evie came around during the day and helped me get ready. She really was a little genius when it comes to makeup. She is so much better than me. With her help it didn't take long at all and I was ready and even if I say so myself I looked pretty good. Evie plied me with plenty of drinks all afternoon. It was going to be the first time I had ever been to a gay bar. By the time the taxi arrived I was feeling no pain.

When I gave the taxi driver the address he gave me a weird look. "Lady you know that's a gay bar don't you?" I smiled inwardly. "Its fine thanks."

As we pulled up outside and I paid him he gave me his card. "Call me if you need a ride later."

I puffed out my chest and walked in. Wow there were same sex couples everywhere and there didn't seem to be any restrictions, there were same sex couples dancing, hugging and even kissing and no one seemed offended or upset. Plenty of people looked up as I walked in. I walked to the bar and ordered a drink. I started to feel uncomfortable. Thankfully it wasn't long before Alex turned up, but what surprised me was she was accompanied by a man. She saw me and wandered over. She leaned in for a kiss and as she did she introduced us all. Amy this is my husband Ben."

I instantly felt my guts tighten up. I nodded "Hi Ben." He reached for my hand and lifted it to his lips and kissed it. "Well hello there Alex was right you are indeed a very beautiful sexy creature."

I blushed a little at his compliment. I gave him the quick once over. He wasn't anything like I was expecting. I expected to see a small wimpy guy. I mean any guy who liked to hear about his wife getting fucked by other guys had to be a wimp right? Well wrong. He was tall and athletic looking. He obviously worked out not in a muscle bound sort of way he was sportier. His complexion was smooth and dark. His accent as well was English this guy was no Aussie.

He led us over to a table before disappearing to the bar to get drinks. Alex smiled. "Sorry I should have told you he was coming but tonight he wouldn't take no for an answer. He has been dying to meet you. Its ok isn't it?" I nodded without saying anything. The conversation turned to what I had been up to and how I was feeling.

Ben arrived back with the drinks and as he sat down the table went silent. I didn't know what to say. I didn't feel right talking like we normally did. Normally Alex and I would be teasing and flirting but that didn't seem appropriate with her husband sitting there. So we settled into an uncomfortable sticky silence.

Alex and Ben talked about work and things but it wasn't natural it was forced, even they were struggling. The drinks disappeared quickly and Ben got up to get fresh ones. Alex grabbed me angrily. "Darling what the hell is going on? Why aren't you talking to me?"

"I can't It doesn't seem right. I'm sorry." She shook her head. "Babe just pretend he isn't here."

Before I could say anything Ben was back and again the silence was unbearable. We had been sitting for a while when Alex grumbled. "Oh for fucks sake I can't take this. Ben come and dance with me." They got up and moved into the dance floor. I sat wondering what to do. As they danced I could see they were talking.

I was just about ready to leave when they got back. I looked up at Alex. "Honey I think I might go and leave you guys to it." She looked horrified. "No darling please there's no need for that."

Ben reached over and held my hand. "Please don't go."

I sighed. "Look I am not having much fun and I am sure you guys aren't either."

"Darling if you just relaxed it could be fun. You just have to relax." Alex whispered in my ear. "Please babe stay and give it a try.

I sighed reservedly. "Yeah Ok but I have to say I am struggling with this."

Ben jumped up to go and get more drinks. Alex came around and grabbed my hand and pulled me out onto the dancefloor. She pulled me into a tight embrace and her hot body crushed up against me. As we glided around she whispered in my ear. "Babe just chill and talk to me. He doesn't mind, if he did he wouldn't be here." Her lips settled onto my neck and she kissed and nuzzled sexily as we stumbled around.

When we got back to the table Ben had a big smile on his face. "Wow you girls looked so sexy out there." Alex gave him a kiss. "Thanks babe." We had barely sat down when Alex said. "Ben why don't you dance with Amy?"

He broke into a big smile. "I would love to."

He stood up and walked around offering me his hand. I wasn't comfortable with this but I didn't want to make a scene or offend anyone. I let him lead me out, as we got out onto the floor he tried to pull me into a clinch but I held him out at arm's length and kept it all very clean. We danced for a while and his embrace tightened. It took all my strength to keep him at bay. In the end he got the idea and we returned to the table. As he sat me down he let Alex know he was going to the loo.

The moment he was out of earshot Alex grabbed me. "What were you doing out there it was like you were at Sunday school."

I breathed. "I have told you before Alex I am not into guys OK." She sighed. "Don't be so fucking uptight."

Ben returned and rather than sitting down he picked up his jacket and kissed Alex. "I'm going home babe you girls have fun. He looked disappointedly at me. "Goodnight Amy it was nice to finally meet you."

I nodded as he walked off.

Alex shook her head in frustration. "Well that didn't go so well did it?"

I laughed. "I did try to tell you." She pouted. "He was so looking forward to meeting you. He has been hanging out ever since we started seeing each other."

We got a taxi back to my place. She took great pleasure in titillating the driver. She made out with me like crazy. It scared the shit out of me and I tried to resist but she is a powerful force when she sets her mind on something.

Back at my place I opened a bottle of wine and we sat on the sofa, kissing gently making out.

"So what was wrong why weren't you like this at the bar?" She mumbled into my neck."

"I don't know Alex it just seemed wrong. Shit he is your husband and he was sitting there watching. It just seemed so disrespectful."

She laughed. "Disrespectful! You couldn't be more wrong babe. He wanted to see us together. He wanted to be here right now watching or joining in."

"I'm sorry but I did tell you how I felt about guys." She shook her head as her lips slipped away from my neck. "No you didn't you just told me you weren't into them. You never mentioned being homophobic."

I pushed her away. "I am not homophobic." She sniggered. "Bullshit I saw the look on your face as we watched some of those guys dancing together. You were horrified."

I slumped back in the sofa. "That's not true. I admit I was shocked but that's because that was the first time I have ever been to a bar where that is accepted and it shocked me. There is a difference between shock and horror. I was just stunned."

She smiled as she pulled me back into her arms. "So you have never been to a gay bar before?"

I shook my head. "Nope that's the first time I have seen men kiss or dance together."

"Don't bullshit me Amy. You must watch porn?" Now I really did blush. "Yes occasionally."

She jumped up. "Can I have a look at your computer? We could watch some together." I was a bit startled. "Why?"

She giggled. "Well it could be fun, you can show me what you like, it would be fun to se what you watch."

I laughed loudly. "Like hell, that's personal."

"Don't be like that darling, where would be the harm. C'mon babe, we could watch it together. Show me what you like."

I thought carefully. "Yeah OK I suppose we could watch something." She clapped her hands excitedly.

We walked over to my little computer nook I leaned down and logged in but before I could do much she had pushed in and was sitting at the chair in front of the screen and took over. I was just going to look for something to watch but Alex had other ideas and I hadn't even considered it. She opened up my history and before I could shut it down she was looking at stuff I had been looking at. Living alone I never had to worry about hiding anything so it was all right there in front of her.

She giggled snidely. "Fucking hell Amy you dirty little girl. Look at all this stuff." I tried to take the mouse but she pushed me away she clicked on a video I had watched the previous day. It was a gorgeous transsexual woman getting fucked powerfully by a well hung guy.

She held my hand tightly. "You are trying to tell me you don't like men but this is what you watch?"

"That's just fantasy I don't want to do it. I just like to watch." She stood up and slipped tightly into my arms. "Babe that's not true. If you have fantasies about this it's because you at least think about it and want to try. I think you are just scared."

Her lips crushed against mine and our passion laden kiss from earlier returned with a vengeance. Her tongue was like a rabid dog as she wrestled frantically with mine. Her hands were busy as well. One hand was up under the hem of my dress as she caressed my growing erection.

"Wouldn't you like to try this with a real man? Feel his big hard cock... Knowing that you could turn him on so much that all he desperately wanted to do was fuck that sweet little arse."

Her words were both exciting and scary. I couldn't answer my cheeks were flame red with embarrassment and the shame at being found out.

"Yes you would wouldn't you. I think you would love it if this was Ben's hand feeling your excitement." She sank down in front of me and pulled my now rock hard cock out of my panties and wrapped her hand around the pantyhose enclosed member and stroked it holding the nylon around my flesh as she slid it into her mouth.

God it was heaven as she sucked me through my hose her wet lips sliding over my now ready to explode cock. She recognised how worked up I was and pulled back slowly as she continued to stroke me slowly and gently. "You are a silly girl... You shouldn't be embarrassed. Ben thought you were beautiful." As she talked her hand stroked me up and down from my balls to my knob. She rubbed her thumb around the precum covered head back and forth, up and down. My knees were going weak and I was struggling to stay upright. "Alex we need to go to the bedroom I whimpered, please baby I am losing control."

She giggled her evil sexy little laugh. "We will go to bed when I say so you little bitch." With that her mouth closed back over my rapidly expanding cock. "Oh fuck..." Was all I could manage as my heart skipped a beat.

Thankfully she took pity on me and stood up and led me into the bedroom. "Come on you little bitch." She groaned. "I need my pussy cleaned." As she slumped back on the bed. "Strip for me bitch. Give me a show." I was drunk enough to give it a go.

I tried to do a little dance but all it drew from Alex was laughter. She could barely conceal her outburst. She sniggered. "Yeah I think we will give that a miss. Come on get up here mama wants her orgasm."

As I climbed up on the bed she pushed me down between her legs where I licked and sucked her to a shuddering orgasm. She pulled me up along her body where I took the time to kiss and nibble. By the time we were kissing her legs were wrapped around my waist I could feel my cock sliding into the wet slippery folds of her pussy. Her mouth suctioned onto mine and her arms were holding me tight. I tried to slip into her but she wriggled making sure I couldn't get it in. I snuck my arm down between our bodies trying to insert my aching tortured cock back into her. "No babe... Not yet." As I was holding my cock she wriggled and squirmed wickedly. She pushed me away. "I said no. That's not what I want."

I was confused. My cock was throbbing. "Well what do you want?"

She giggled. "Well I don't want it in my pussy."

I was lost. "Well what do you want?" She reached her hand down until she had a firm grip of my cock. Her eyes were locked on mine as she nudged my knob up against her arse. A huge smile spread across her face. Nervousness overtook my senses. I had never experienced anal sex and I couldn't believe my luck.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

She kissed me lightly. "God yeah I love it. I can't make it any plainer babe. I want you to fuck me in the arse."

As she squirmed and wriggled I could feel my dick edging into her hole. I pushed a little harder but she shook her head. "No babe go slow, let me do it." It was slow and incredibly erotic her arse was so tight it was vice like as she wriggled and writhed beneath me. I could feel her muscles slowly opening and softening as I sunk ever deeper into her murky depths. Eventually I bottomed out and I was fully imbedded in her. I started to move back and forth fucking her, gently and slowly. "Hmmmm that's it babe fuck me. Fuck me make me yours." Her words were exciting and egged me on. I started to pound into her accompanied by the wet sounds of our skin slapping together. She pulled her knees back against her boobs urging me in even deeper. Fuck I couldn't believe how hot and tight her arse was it drove me on faster and faster. Her lips sucked crazily on my ears as she cooed and moaned. "Fuck me bitch, fuck me."

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,557 Followers
12