Tai's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon I was filling her bowels with spunk. We slumped together and she snuggled against me as my cock slipped out of her.

As we snuggled she sighed. "God that was amazing."

I finally managed to suck in enough oxygen to breathe and as I recovered I had to ask. "You like that?"

She giggled. "Of course I do I love it."

"Wow I have never done it before."

"I figured that babe. It's nothing to be scared of. It feels amazing." As we cuddled she asked. "Haven't you ever wondered what it would be like? C'mon be honest?"

"I guess I have but its more just fantasy. I have never wanted to actually do it."

"So you are just going to dream? Babe you would love it you really would. There's nothing to be scared of."

I chuckled softly. "I tried it with Evie but it just felt wrong."

"Did you think that was because it wasn't a nice hunky guy? Imagine what that would be like, his nice big cock sliding into you. Babe Ben would love to be part of this. And I guarantee you would love it."

"So Ben is gay?"

She giggled. "Well we don't think of it like that. We don't like to put labels on anything. Yes we have had threesomes with a guy and yes Ben loved it."

We made love again before she snuck away into the dark of night.

It became a regular part of our lovemaking over the next couple of weeks and slowly Alex coerced her way into my psyche and convinced me to letting her explore my arse. First it was just a finger when she gave me a blow job. That grew into her using a small vibrator. She introduced me to enemas. That happened when she said. "I am not kissing that until you clean properly so she taught me to give myself an enema before our dates. "Just in case." She assured me

She also worked continuously on urging me to go out with her and Ben again and this time she wanted me to relax and enjoy it. I stalled her for ages.

My relationship with Luce was strained. Now it seemed that we couldn't get past our differences and wouldn't be able to get back together she had thrown herself headlong into her new relationship. I found out a little through Evie who was still very close with her and they kept in constant touch. I don't know if she realised that Evie was keeping me in the loop, or whether she was doing it on purpose.

She never mentioned her new beau to me at least. It did however drive me into a bit of a slump. After their visit I had high hopes. Now they were crushed beyond repair. There was going to be no going back.

12