Tai's Story Ch. 08

Story Info
Tai reconnects with Alex before his world is turned upside down.
10.9k words
4.81
7.3k
9

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,518 Followers

So with the opening night getting closer, we brought all of the staff in for a training and familiarisation day. Ginger turned up early which was good to see, it also gave us a chance to have a quiet chat. I made her a coffee as we chatted she seemed effusive and chatty. I was dying to ask if she had been seeing Alex but couldn't find a way to ask. As we were chatting Talia and Samantha turned up and I introduced them. There was a bond between them almost immediately and it was plain to see even though she was a lot older they were going to be great friends, which made me wonder whether Ginger was indeed a lesbian and perhaps that's what the bond was.

Rob the second Chef turned up and we talked about the menu. He was impressed by my selections and the combinations. We talked in depth about the recipes. There was nothing outstanding although over the years I had refined my recipes and made them my own. He loved what I had done with them and he complimented me saying he was looking forward to working with me. He laughed when I explained I wasn't trained. He told me he learned more from his Grandmother than he ever learned from school. What also emerged from our conversation was he was gay and proud of it. He almost challenged me when he laid it out. It was like he was saying. 'This is who I am and if you don't like it fire me.'

When he realised I didn't care he opened up and I started to see the real Rob. The more time we spent together the more I liked him.

Alex wandered in about lunchtime and it was weird Ginger brightened up the moment she walked in and the pair cuddled and kissed as Alex was taking off her jacket.

She asked if we could go over the accounts. I nodded and made her a coffee as we walked into the office. We went through the new accounts ledger she had developed and explained how to understand it. As we went over it I blurted out. "You and Ginger seem to have become pretty friendly."

She glanced at me strangely. "Is my little darling jealous?"

Christ was I that transparent. "No that's not what I meant at all. I just thought you seemed close."

Her face slipped into a very dark smirk. "Yes she is nice isn't she?"

I nodded. "Yes she is very attractive."

She assumed that teasing vexatious character as she whispered. "Hhhhmmmmm and she is yummy and such a wonderful lover."

My face must have given away my dismay.

Alex's smirk grew as she muttered. "Darling she is a tornado in bed. She is a demon and she tastes like honey. I can't get enough of her sweet little pussy." She was tormenting me. I knew it but I couldn't stop blushing.

She sipped her drink. "You are jealous aren't you? Is it because of her or me? Or is it her that you want?" My face got even redder if that was possible. She giggled. "Well, well, well you have the hots for her don't you?"

"That's ridiculous Alex I was just commenting that's all."

She leaned across the table until her lips were almost against mine. "Do you want to make love to both of us? Would you like that baby?" Her lips brushed mine lightly. "Would you darling? Would you like to fuck us both? Maybe you would like to be the meat in our sandwich"

Wow I was seduced by her all over again. My mouth was as dry as the Sahara desert. Try as I might I couldn't get any words out.

She was enjoying my discomfort. "Come on Tai you can tell me. Let me hear the words."

I finally managed to blurt out some words. "Alex I was just making conversation. I am glad you have made friends. She seems nice. Ben is going to love her."

I could see the look on her face change straight away. She looked gloomy and the laughter was gone. "No I don't think so darling."

Her confident teasing demeanour was gone and she went back to talking about the accounts.

As the opening day drew closer Rob and I spent a lot of time getting ready we invited friends and family and all the employees around to test out all the recipes and to get used to the kitchen. It was sort of strange that Alex always came alone. I got nervous maybe Ben didn't come because he felt uncomfortable around me. I managed to drag Alex away from the crowd.

"Alex where's Ben?" She grimaced. "Ben is busy, nothing important."

"It's not because of me is it Alex?" I asked.

She sighed. "No darling, it's just things have been a bit tense lately and he is just busy.

I wasn't convinced but she wouldn't get into it. I gave her a hug. "Honey he is welcome here I don't have an issue with him coming around."

She sneered angrily. "So he can come around and spend his money, you just don't want to fuck him?"

This was suddenly getting out of hand. "I don't want to fight Alex I just wanted you to know he is welcome here."

"Yeah I got it Tai. You have his number why don't you give him a call and tell him yourself?" She walked back to the group almost in tears. As she got back to the crowd Talia, Sam and Ginger gave her a hug and were comforting her. I got a couple of very cold stares from Ginger, and even Talia gave me an ominous glare.

Talia tried to get me to talk about it later but I managed to deflect onto her to her mother's pending arrival the next day.

So it was time to go to the airport and as the day unfolded Talia spent an age getting ready. She was wound up as tight as a drum by the time we were on our way to the airport. She fidgeted and talked the whole way which was a classic clue to her mood. She was anxious.

We waited impatiently, well at least Talia was. The moment Luce walked through the gates Talia started jumping up and down and her Mum waved back. Soon they were wrapped together in a death grip bear hug. Luce moved over to me and we hugged. She did look very hot even after the flight.

Tane gave me a hug and we shook hands. His grip was tight and firm. Mark stood back and watched. I acknowledged him with a cursory nod. Luce's folks were right behind them and it was hugs and kisses all around even from her mum.

As we walked out Karen and Johnno arrived to pick them up. Tane walked back to our car and we headed back home. He and Talia spent the whole trip talking, mostly about bikes Tane was still riding motocross and with good sponsorship package and some guidance he was doing OK.

Once we were back home Talia gave him a guided tour of the place including the restaurant, and he seemed to be pretty impressed, although it was hard to tell, he was definitely overawed.

Tomorrow was the big opening and the place was sold out. Alex had booked a table for six. Luce and her folks group which included Johnno and Karen. Pete had booked a big table full of his work mates.

The pressure was on to be on our game.

I woke early and cooked a quick breakfast before racing down to the restaurant. I was already flat out when the staff arrived. The bar was stocked and the musician turned up, I had seen a couple of video clips of him but this was the first time seeing him live... He stunned me, he was amazing absolutely perfect for our place, he added to the pleasant relaxed vibe.

I gathered all the staff together and we had a quick planning session. I had offered Talia the night off to spend with her Mum but she wouldn't have a bar of it. She wanted to be part of it.

Evie was fired up and when Luce turned up they shared a long hug filled with kisses as they caught up.

As the place filled up the bar was getting a very fierce work out from Pete's work mates. They were obviously big drinkers. The orders were flowing and in the kitchen we were on fire. Rob and I were getting our first taste of pressure and I was impressed he guided me and calmed me down. His experience shone through. Where I was a complete novice he was an experienced chef and it showed. I think I would have been lost without him. We worked through the entrees and the mains started to filter in. Cooking for a small group is nothing like cooking for a room full of people. I was completely overwhelmed and intimidated. Rob on the other hand was Mr cool calm and collected. We had swapped roles without thinking about it, he took complete control. He guided me, advised and mentored me. Thank god he was here that's all I could think.

As we were getting into the mains Evie came in and patted me on the shoulder. "Tai you better be good one of the customers is a reporter from the Age, he is here to do a review, so let's make sure he gets looked after." I got her to make sure we knew exactly what table his order would come from.

The night went spectacularly. Evie came back in and grabbed me and dragged me around to talk to some of the customers which I wasn't expecting. The reporter had lots of questions. He seemed a bit of a snob so I wasn't expecting too much in the way of a positive review. Still I wasn't going to lose sleep over that. The place was booked solid for the rest of the week.

Ben who was there with a group of his work colleagues was very talkative and seemed in high spirits. He made a big deal out of the fact we knew each other. He introduced me to all of them one by one and it was obvious at least a couple of them were couples and very, very gay. I still found it difficult not to be judgemental over the overly camp flamboyant behaviour, but I also knew that this was a group of people who could really help. If they liked it the word would quickly spread.

As we chatted it was apparent he still wanted to get together, but he wasn't pushy, he just asked if we could go out some time. I made excuses about being busy with the restaurant. He was disappointed but didn't let it show too much.

After the last customers had disappeared we broke out the champagne and we celebrated our success. Alex had stayed to be with us and as we all sank plenty of drinks she and Ginger were all over each other. At one point they were playing tonsil hockey in the corner and Evie came over to keep me company. "Hey babe are you OK?"

"Yeah it's OK Alex and I are over anyway."

She kissed me. "Never say never Tai. She still has the hots for you I have seen the way she looks at you."

Tane had me on the go the next day as we went around motorcycle shops. He was like a lost sheep as he trailed along behind Talia and Samantha like a puppy dog. We looked at some new bikes and he was amazed at the prices as we wandered around the show rooms. We brought lots of new riding gear and some parts for his existing bike that were not available in NZ.

We had to cut it short because I had to get back to work.

Alex called in as I was preparing tables. She walked straight up to me and gave me a kiss. Not a friendly how have you been kiss this was one of her toe tingling specials. I was barely able to stay standing. She whispered. It was over the top even for Alex, we had been friendly but distant recently and this surprised me. She held me tight enjoying the embrace. "Tai I have missed you so much." She pulled back a little and we were peering into each other's eyes.

She was a little tipsy. "Didn't seem that way yesterday when you were making out with Ginger." I grumbled.

Her demeanour changed like I had flicked a switch. "Don't play the jealous injured lover shit. If you want to join in just ask." She spat out caustically.

I shook my head. "Alex I just want to know what's going on, why the interest again."

I saw her shoulders sag as she stared despondently back at me. "Ben and I have separated. We don't live together anymore and I miss you."

I hugged her tight and her body trembled as she burst into tears. "What happened Alex? You guys seemed so settled and secure."

"Appearances can be deceptive. It's been happening for a while. He has been feeling sort of hemmed in or trapped. He wanted more freedom to date guys."

"You always said you were OK with that."

"In the past I never minded because we were sort of sharing at least. There was a balance to it. We were both involved. Most of the time it was just like it was with you. We both loved it."

"So what happened?"

"Well now he wants to go out with them by himself without me. He thinks he isn't Bi but gay."

But you used to go out with guys by yourself?"

'Yeah but that was always part of our dynamic. He loved for me to go out with a guy and then go home and tell him all about it. He loved me to torture him, to tease him by withholding details. It was fun, but I always went home to him."

As we hugged I felt her body's heat seeping through the cotton fabric. Her breasts were pushed hard against my chest. Her hot breath was moist and sensual on my neck. As the hug turned into a caress her lips kissed their way around my neck until we were kissing passionately. The intensity was fiery and my body was trembling with desire. Oh god it was such sweet torment. I had to stop her.

"Alex please babe. I have to get ready for tonight."

She softened in my arms. "Can we get together later?"

"What about Ginger?" I mumbled.

Giggling she relied. "Tai it's you I need. Ginger is fun and I like her but I am not a lesbian. I like it but I don't want to live it. Please can we hook up later, I need you."

What could I say? "Yeah of course I would love to, but babe I have Talia and Tane living here at the moment so we will need to be discreet." She nodded and was heading for the door as it swung open and Ginger walked in. I saw her smile as she spotted Alex, but before she could speak Alex pulled her into a tight engulfing hug and kissed her passionately pushing her backwards against the doorframe with its ferocity.

As Alex let her go Ginger stumbled forwards staring shamefacedly at me. Alex just walked out, she turned as she went through the door and gave me a challenging contemptuous smirk.

The night was another roaring success. Every table was full and we had to turn people away.

Luce had turned up and taken Tane with her so he could spend the night with Karen's kids. That was good news for me seeing as how Alex wanted to hook up. Now all I had to do was farm out Talia and I would be free for the night. As we finished cleaning up we were all sitting around having a drink and talking. This was Evie's idea for us to all bond. Samantha and Talia were dancing and Ginger joined them. Slowly we all ended up dancing as tired as we were and no matter how sore our feet were we danced and let of steam. Ginger started to let go and was singing and prancing around as Alex walked in. Ginger spotted her straight away and ran over throwing her arms around her neck and sucked her into a deep sensuous kiss. Ginger wasn't going to be denied and Alex was locked into her embrace.

I felt my guts tighten into a little knot as I watched them together. I went and sat down leaving them to it. Maybe she had changed her mind? Maybe she had just meant to torture me? Either way I felt cheated. I guess I telegraphed how I felt because Talia came and sat with me and hugged me.

I slipped out of her arms and tried to chase her away. "Honey I am OK I am just feeling a bit worn out it's been a big couple of days."

She shoved me. "Dad don't lie to me it's as plain as day to everyone how you feel about Alex."

I got up so she couldn't see how upset I was. "I'm going to get a drink."

She wandered off back to Samantha. I got a drink and walked out the back to get some fresh air. As I was leaning against a light stanchion I felt arms circling my waist. "Hey baby have you missed me?" It was Alex and her lips settled on my neck as she nuzzled up under my ear.

I turned in her arms she had a big smile on her face as we kissed. "You didn't answer, did you miss me?"

"Of course I have." I mumbled against her biting lips. The kiss built quickly and soon we were struggling to hold ourselves up we were so giddy. Her nipples were sharp and pointy as they pressed into my chest. Her arms were clutching me tightly. "Baby lets go to bed I need you." She whispered breathlessly.

This was happening so quickly I was lost. "What about Ginger?"

"Don't worry I shooed her away home." She sniggered.

We snuck back inside and everyone else was gone. The place had emptied. I walked around and checked all the doors before holding her hand and leading her up the stairs.

As we closed the bedroom door she leapt into my arms and the passion of earlier returned with gusto. Her kiss was insatiable and fierce. Her arms were so tight around my neck I could barely breathe. It was insanely hot. Her lips were glued to mine and her tongue was like a raiding party as she assaulted me. My cock was straining manfully against my jeans and if I didn't get into her hot snatch soon it was going to be too late.

I ripped her clothes wildly from her trembling body and threw her backwards onto the bed. As I stared lustfully at her palpating shivering body I stripped my own clothes and jumped on top of her.

She welcomed me with open arms and I sank into her embrace. Her legs came up and snaked around my waist. Her arms circled my neck and as I wriggled my cock was engulfed by her gaping pussy. We moaned in unison as I sank into her liquid depths. I couldn't believe how hot she was it was like having my cock inserted into a furnace.

"Fuck me baby fuck me hard." She screamed and I was glad Tane and Talia weren't here.

I pounded her long and hard. The room was filled with the slapping sounds of our flesh slamming into each other. I fucked her as hard as I could. I gave her no mercy. My mind was swirling with images of her and Ginger dancing and making out.

As I pumped her and her pussy gave up those liquid gulps and squishy sounds she screamed louder. "Yes fuck me you bastard fuck me."

It was all too much for me and with the headboard banging wildly against the wall I came exploding inside her like an erupting volcano. It made Krakatoa seem like a little tremor.

We crashed together in a sweaty heap afterwards and it was so nice to have somebody in my bed. A warm human to snuggle and cuddle. The peace didn't last long though. Soon she had my cock trapped back inside her and she rolled me over on my back and this time she used me for her own satisfaction. She rode me calling out my name loudly as she cried. "Fuck me... Fuck me... I want it."

What a night. There was no peace for me. Not that I was complaining.

As the daylight pierced the window I was dragged from my dreams by Tane as he barged in yelling. "Wake up dad Mums here to see you." As I sat up in bed he realised I wasn't alone and he saw Alex beside me as she raised her head to see what the fuss was about.

The look on his face was shock and then embarrassment, he froze. "Shit sorry Dad, I didn't know you weren't alone."

I grimaced. "Its OK son, go down and talk to Mum and I will be right down."

He shook his head. "She is in the lounge." He closed the door and walked out.

I gave Alex a kiss and said. "I will go and see her and come back."

She grinned. "Yes please."

As I walked into the lounge Talia walked out of her room with a huge grin on her face. "Morning Dad." She mumbled.

I was shocked to see her because I thought she had gone home with Sam. "Were you here last night?"

She nodded. "Sure was. Sorry Dad I thought you knew?"

I shook my head guiltily. "No honey I thought you had gone home with Sam."

She hugged me with a smirk overtaking her frown. "Sorry."

Luce was sitting talking to Tane as we walked in. I groaned. "I will make coffee." Luce nodded and climbed up to kiss Talia. They sank down onto the sofa and I made some coffee and toast. I put it all on a tray and walked back into the lounge. Luce said. "From what Talia said you had another big night." Talia had a cheeky smirk on her face as she listened.

I nodded. "Yes it was amazing, the place was full again and what's more tonight is sold out as well."

She shook her head in disbelief. "Well I don't know what to say Tai you have amazed me, that's for sure. I am so proud of you. Who knew you were hiding all those talents." She sighed. "Mum and Dad wanted me to pass on their congratulations as well. Mum was impressed. At first I don't think she believed it was you."

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,518 Followers