Tai's Story Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evie gave her a big kiss on the cheek. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

Ginger replied. "Nothing really I was just doing some shopping." She looked at me with a blank face and then turned back to Evie who grinned. "Oh I forgot you two don't know each other do you?" She turned to me. "Ginger this is my long time best friend Amy."

She smiled at me but looked confused. "Do I know you?" She asked.

I knew my voice was going to give me away. "Yes Ginger we know each other."

I could see her face scowl as she tried to pick my voice. I had been trying to master a more feminine voice and today I was using it but I knew she would figure it out.

Before I could say anything Evie interrupted. "We were just going in for something to eat, why don't you join us."

Ginger stuttered I would love to." She hadn't figured it out yet and her mind was working overtime trying to rationalise the voice versus what her eyes were telling her. As we sat looking through the menu's her eyes flitted between Evie and me as she tried to accept what her brain was I am sure trying to tell her. Her lips were moving but no words formed until there was a moment of clarity. "Tai... is that you?"

Evie laughed. "Well that took you long enough, gorgeous isn't she."

I was mortified and embarrassed. I didn't answer.

She smiled. "Wow I would never have known. I would have walked straight past if Evie hadn't called me over."

I shrugged before Evie chirped. "Ginger Amy is a little shy and not many people know about this."

"Don't worry your secret is safe with me." She muttered. "Wow I can't believe it... You look stunning, really you look incredible."

I accepted her compliment. "Thanks, but you don't have to lie."

She reached across the table and picked up my hand. "I think you look fabulous as I said I would never have recognised you."

Evie kept the chit chat going as we nibbled at our lunch. Ginger whispered cheekily. "Does Alex know?... Of course she does, I don't know why I even asked."

I nodded. "Yes Alex knows it's how we first met."

I could see she had questions but maybe because of Evie she didn't ask. We just ate our lunch and sipped our drinks. She asked "Does Talia know?"

"Yes she knows."

She shook her head again. "Wow." She giggled. "I am still in shock... She leaned in closer conspiratorially. "I have never met anyone transgender before. Is that the right word" I don't mean to offend I just don't know."

Evie burst out laughing. "Amy isn't really trans... She just likes to dress up don't you baby." She looked at me cheekily.

The table sank into a quiet lull as she tried to figure out what to say. The longer I sat the deeper my embarrassment grew. In the end I made my apologies. "Girls I have to go I need to get home."

Evie tried to grab me but I moved quickly. I stopped only to pay for our meal. As I was walking down the road Evie called out. "Wait on baby, slow down I can't run in these heels."

As I stopped and turned they were both running after me. Ginger was the first to talk. "Amy please don't rush away, I hope it's not me being here? I didn't mean to spoil your day out."

I reassured her it was OK. "Ginger it's just been a big day. I need to get home and get changed for work."

Evie laughed. "Honey why don't you leave these clothes on? You don't need to change you look great."

I shook my head. "No I need to change. You know how embarrassed I get."

Ginger interrupted. "You have nothing to be embarrassed about. You do look fantastic."

I turned and walked away and stomped off heading for home. This time they left me alone.

At home I raced straight up the stairs into my room and as I crashed on the bed I put my head in my hands and cried. I felt terrible, I was embarrassed and ashamed. Now Ginger knew and was going to think I was a fucking weirdo as well.

I showered and changed. By the time Talia got home I was down in the restaurant preparing for the night.

She walked up behind me and snuck her arms around me. "Hi Dad did you have a good day?"

"It was OK honey." I whispered. How was school?"

She mumbled something before rushing away to shower.

Evie turned up as I was finishing up. "Babe I am starving, any chance of something to eat?"

I laughed. "Yes of course."

As we were sitting down together and she was munching down her food Talia came in. We talked about how many guests there were booked in and just general stuff. Ginger was next in and she came and sat with us before getting dressed. She looked uncomfortable as if she didn't know what to say. I got up and went back to the kitchen and then the rest of the staff turned up for work. The place erupted into a hub bub of conversation and chatter. It was a particularly busy night and Alex turned up with a whole bunch of her friends looking for a table. They hadn't booked so we had to improvise to get them seated. She was playing queen Bee as she made the most of knowing the staff and of course the owner. Her friends all seemed impressed and were having a good time. I went out to see her and see if everything was OK. She grabbed me and planted a big wet kiss on my lips as her friends who were by then all drunk or well on their way to being, all whistled and crowed.

A couple even squeezed my bum as I walked by.

Alex wanted to show off and was making the most of having everyone running around after her. As I walked out of the kitchen I had to walk past the toilets where I bumped into Alex and Ginger who were locked in a steamy embrace and were kissing passionately. As I approached Alex looked up and spotted me. As I got closer she grabbed me and pulled me into their embrace and her tongue slithered menacingly into my mouth in a kiss that oozed sexuality and passion. As we separated Ginger grabbed me and kissed me. It took me completely by surprise shocking me to my core. Her lips were insistent and searing. The kiss was so fierce I almost lost consciousness and I felt my head spin.

Alex giggled crazily as she watched on. Her face was impossible to read. She pulled Ginger into another kiss before almost pushing Ginger and I together again. This time Gingers kiss was more insistent and passionate. I had to pull away, I was overcome and confused. As I pulled back she whispered. "Tai... I..." Her words went unfinished as a bunch of women walked up needing to go to the loo.

I went straight back to the kitchen trying to get my breath back. Talia came in to pick up an order and she spotted me looking disorientated. "Dad are you OK? You look a little pale."

I waved her away and pretended to be busy.

Later after the doors were closed and we were sitting around having a relaxing drink Ginger plonked down beside me. "I am sorry about earlier, I just got carried away. Alex can be so demanding."

I nodded. "Yeah you are right there she is definitely all of that.

As everyone else slipped away Ginger and I stayed sitting together and as the drinks flowed so did the conversation. We talked and it was deep and meaningful, real life stuff. We talked about her family, her likes and dislikes, her dreams and even what she wanted to do with her life. It was really pleasant. Before long we were the only ones left and as we sat there. She reached around me and pulled me into another kiss. This time it was slow and tender. Her lips tasted of the sweet wine she was drinking. Her tongue was inquisitive and sensuous as it danced and toyed with mine.

My hands slid down cupping her perky little boobs. Her nipples stuck out like ball bearings on a shiny floor. I tweaked and squeezed them as she moaned deeply.

Her hands were busy as well sliding over my growing bulge. I hadn't seen Talia so I didn't know if she had already gone to bed. I pushed Ginger away. "Talia." I muttered, I don't want her to find us like this."

She giggled. "Well you could show me the rest of the place, you must have a bedroom?"

That's how we ended up in my bed naked clothes long since cast aside. I kissed every inch of her body from her head to her toes. I settled into kissing her beautiful sexy little pussy. She was as excited as I was her lips engorged and trembling as my tongue caressed and nibbled along the length of her creamy crevice. Her moans and little cries filled me with excitement knowing that I was doing OK.

I slid first one finger gently into her inviting depths sliding ever deeper into her foamy slit. Her hips bucked and lifted meeting each thrust with one of her own. As she got more frantic I then worked two and then three fingers deep into her, thrusting in and out. "Oh damn Amy that feels so damn good."

"Amy? I thought but ignored it as I clasped my mouth over her clit and sucked her oyster kissing and biting, licking. As I fucked her with my fingers she cried out. "I am going to cum... I am going to cum..." Her back arched as she pushed her pussy hard into my face. Her body was quivering as she screamed. "Fuck... Oh fuck."

My face was covered in her gooey sticky pungent cum. As I lay beside her she kissed me. "Oh my God baby that was so incredible. I will have to thank Alex you lick pussy goooooood."

I rolled her over onto her back and slipped between her legs. Her pussy was so open and swollen my cock slid right in all the way until my balls were pushed up against her arse. "Oh fuck yes, do it, do it fuck me. Fuck me hard baby make me cum again."

I wasn't about to argue. I lifted her legs up pushing them against her tits as I fucked her harder and harder thrusting every available centimetre of my cock as far into her as I could. She cooed and cried little squeals of joy as I pumped her and yes soon she was in the midst of another trembling orgasm which only made it impossible for me to hold on any longer and I filled her womb with my exploding spunk.

I was spent and crashed beside her and sleep came very easy.

I awoke in the morning with her still naked body wrapped sexily around mine. Her lips suctioned onto my exposed flesh.

God it felt so good not to wake up alone. I luxuriated in the sensuous feel of her pressed up against me.

As she woke I climbed out of bed. "Stay there if you want. I have to get Talia some breakfast and see her off to school."

She tittered. "Come on she is old enough to get her own brekky."

"Sorry babe but it's a tradition. I always get up with her. I need her to know that I support her."

She nodded. "I was only teasing I am impressed. You guys have such a loving relationship. I am envious of her."

She pulled the blankets up around her and I went out to get Talia's breakfast and lunch. As I was getting it ready Talia came up behind me. "Morning Dad you sex machine." She giggled. "Well who was the recipient this time? I bet it was Ginger you guys were all over each other last night."

I blushed and tried to change the subject but she wasn't going to be denied. "Dad it's OK I am glad you two managed to get together. She is really nice."

Just at that very moment Ginger wandered in looking dishevelled. Talia gave her a hug and they chatted as I made them both breakfast.

Ginger joked. "God I will have to stay here more often the service is fantastic."

Talia laughed. "Yeah it's pretty special."

She left for school and Ginger and I sat together sipping our morning tea. "So what were you going to do today?" She asked.

"Not much, nothing special anyway. Why? What did you have in mind?"

She looked uneasily at me. Well what I would like is to get to know Amy better."

You could have knocked me down with a feather. "What?"

"You heard me, I want to meet Amy again. I like her and want to find out more about her."

I fidgeted around trying to find the right words. "Ginger that's not something I would be comfortable with. I am not confident or comfortable around people you must have seen that yesterday."

"All I saw yesterday was a sexy gorgeous woman who I would love to get to know."

"I don't know if I can do that Ginger I am trying to tell you I am not comfortable with it."

She huffed. "But you were comfortable enough with Alex weren't you." She turned away from me. "You obviously like her more than me."

I felt trapped. "That's not it... I just don't want to spoil this. I really enjoyed last night."

"How could that spoil it?"

"You might not like it. You might see me in a different light and hate me."

She laughed uproariously. "Don't be ridiculous, jeepers babe I am dying to find out if she is as sexy as you." She snuggled up against me. "Please it would mean a lot to me."

I finally relented and as I walked up to the bedroom she followed me closely and she stood behind me watching as I applied my makeup. As soon as I had my lipstick on she was trying to kiss it off. She seemed particularly aroused. I don't know why I bothered dressing because I no sooner had clothes on and Ginger was ripping them off. She left my stockings on as we made torrid passionate love.

The day evaporated in silk, satin and sex. I was having so much fun I lost track of time and was surprised by Talia who had an early day due to some classes being cancelled.

We were in the bedroom and we had just finished making love. I was still in my makeup and wearing stockings when we heard her come in and call out. I freaked out and Ginger laughed at my discomfort. I guess she picked up on my nervousness. So she called out to Talia saying we were just getting changed.

I ran for the shower and scrubbed until it hurt. I could hear Ginger laughing. You are being silly, it's not like she doesn't know and from what she said she likes Amy as much as I do."

I admonished her. "Don't interfere Ginger. I am still uncomfortable with my daughter seeing me like this."

She threw her arms in the air. "Yeah, yeah whatever. I think you are being silly. She loves you and you do her a disservice by hiding from her."

When I came out of the shower she was already dressed and walking out the door. By the time I got down she was sitting at the table eating cookies that I baked. Talia had a big grin on her face and she gave me a very knowing wink. Christ kids seem so much older these days, although she is an exceptional kid.

She talked about school and a project her and Sam were working on.

I left them talking as I was now behind my usual schedule for preparing for the nights assault. We were booked solid.

They both came in and saw how flustered I was and pitched in. I had started to get a handle on which were the most popular dishes although I had been increasing the options on the menu or specials board.

As we were working Alex walked in. She looked at the three of us and chided. "You won't make any money if you have to pay the staff overtime."

Talia laughed at her joke. "Hah pay that would make a change. No we are doing this for love."

When Alex looked at Ginger she turned her head to hide the fact her cheeks were flame red. Alex picked up on it and walked directly to her and put her hand under her chin and lifted her face for a kiss but Ginger turned away and brushed her hand off.

Alex turned to me and had a smirk on her face. "Oh I see so that's how it is. Well I can't say I am surprised. You two are made for each other." She pecked Ginger on the cheek and walked over to give Talia a hug and a kiss. She worked her way over to me and gave me a kiss as well before she whispered. "Darling don't worry I am happy for you, I wasn't joking she is perfect for you."

She sat down and pulled out a pile of invoices she wanted to go over.

Ginger and Talia kept going with the prep work and when Evie walked in the place looked incredible. The three of them descended into a tight huddle and I saw them laughing and giggling it was impossible to concentrate on what Alex was saying. In the end Alex slammed the books closed and went over to talk to the others. I was feeling self-conscious so went to change.

The night went quickly and it was over before I knew it. My mind was in a constant whirl and every time Ginger came in to pick up an order my heart skipped a beat. There were lots of furtive glances and smiles between us.

After everyone else had left Ginger and I fell into a deep embrace and passionate kiss. My heart raced as we made out. Ginger spent the night again and she had to borrow some clothes in the morning.