Take a Chance - It'll Work Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jimmy, I've been thinking. Maybe we should get another bed for you even though I don't know where we'd put it," I reflect one night as we lay together. "Maybe a pull-out couch...one of those sofa-beds...I don't know..."

"Why would you say such a thing," was Jimmy's lazy reply as he absently stroked my arm, his fingertips lightly brushing the thin material that covered the side of my breast.

As I turned to respond to his question, my leg easily slipped over his thigh, resting just below the crotch of his boxers. "Well, there are people who would say that an adult brother and sister sleeping together is a definite no-no regardless of the circumstances. If discovered, I would receive the brunt of the blame and criticism because I'm seven years older than you, and as such, should have known better."

Tenderly kissing my forehead, Jimmy simply said, "But if they don't know, what does it matter?"

"Yeah, but many would say that we're being 'borderline' incestuous - a sinful and socially deviant disaster just waiting to happen. God, if Mom and Dad should drop by unannounced, I'd never heard the end of it. Shit, can you imagine what to twins would say about their big sister sleeping with their younger brother?"

"Meghan, you're doing 'Meghan Think' again - overthinking things, making them more complicated than they are, and driving yourself insane with what-ifs. Let me take you to that little-used emotional side of you. Do you love me...and in a more than a brotherly way?"

I found myself stumped as how to reply. Finally, I managed to utter, "Jimmy, I love you...I have always loved you from the time you were born to now. For most of that time, I saw myself as your oldest sister and you as my younger brother. However, lately, I'd be less than honest if I didn't say that somehow that perspective of our relationship has changed,"

Taking in a deep breath and letting it slowly out, I hesitantly continued, "Somehow our camping experience of last summer changed things, and that was further complicated by you moving in here and sleeping with me. We have an...intimacy...that goes beyond the traditional brother-sister relationship."

"Meghan, I can see that you're struggling with the question. So am I. Let me see if I can put into words how I feel about you. Then after a heart-thumping pause, Jimmy continued, "Look, Meghan, I've been in love with you for most, if not all, of my life. I hated Johnny not because he was a bastard and no good for you; rather, I hated him because he took you away from me when I wanted to be your guy.

"Ehrr, this isn't coming out quite right. Let me try again. I have had feelings for you for a very long time...well before Ass-wipe Johnny...but back then I just couldn't put my feelings about you into words and I certainly couldn't talk about them with to you. Last summer's camp-out crystalized my true feelings for you, but the only thing was that I couldn't express them because you weren't ready to hear them."

"Come again, Jimmy. What exactly do you mean when you say you had 'true feelings' for me?"

"Okay, here goes. Meghan, I have always loved you as my oldest sister; however, right now, I love and want you for the woman whom you are. The question is do you feel the same way?

I once again froze. "Jimmy loves me as a woman - not just as is oldest sister? Is he saying what I think he's saying?" My jumbled thoughts tripped over each other as I desperately tried to sort them out. "But this doesn't make any sense. We're brother and sister, and are not supposed to be feeling this way."

But before I could reply, Jimmy sighed and said, ""Meghan, for most of your life you've been in control, the one that everyone turned to; the one who was the voice of reason and common sense; the one didn't make mistakes because you thought things through before acting.

"However, those attributes don't always work in real life which can be totally illogical, emotional and unexpected. There are times, Meghan, when you have to take that certain 'leap of faith' and do something not because it makes sense and that you should do it, but because you want to do it.

"Now, once again, do you love me only as a younger brother or as the person that I truly am? Don't over-think it, Meghan, as you normally would. Just trust your gut and answer this question - do you love me for the man that I am? Take a chance...it'll work out."

Although I still couldn't find the right words to say how I was feeling, I found myself tenderly kissed Jimmy on his lips. His body tensed, and I thought that I had made a terrible mistake, but as I was about to pull away, Jimmy's hands held my face as he kissed me in a way a man would kiss his woman. I swear that something 'clicked' within me for the next moment I was passionately kissing my brother, letting my lips, tongue, and mouth shout my burning love and now my untethered desire for him.

I broke our lip-lock to moan loudly before blazing a wet trail of hot kisses down his throat, his broad muscular chest and the ripped abs of his stomach. Grabbing the waistband of his tented boxers, I pulled his underwear off his hips and down his thighs. A thick and hard and incredibly long erection sprang and then pulsated before my startled eyes. Knowing that I was about to forever changing our brother-sister relationship, I grasped his manhood with first one and then two hands, and bringing it to my open mouth, swallowed my brother's cock.

There was no hesitation or reservation in me going down on Jimmy. I licked his veiny shaft and covered it with slippery saliva from his helmeted head down to his hairy groin. While sliding a squeezing ring of fingers up and down, I cupped and rolled his heavy balls before slurping them one then the other into my waiting mouth. My lips kissed, then suck, and finally gripped his cock before sliding down to take as much of Jimmy as I could into my willing mouth and throat.

With his entire body twisting and trembling, Jimmy's hips were buck wildly, forcing me to grip his shaft with both hands to prevent him from cramming his cock too far down my throat. "Jesus-fucking-Christ," Jimmy cried out, "Oh fuck, Meghan, you suck my dick like a goddamn fucking whore! Ooh, fuck! I'm going to come, Meghan. I can't hold back! I'm going to come real soon!"

"Shoot, Jimmy! Cum in my mouth!" I gasped before sucking madly in the sudden realization that I wanted to feel and taste Jimmy's spunk in my mouth. My wish was immediately granted when a tsunami of hot gooey cream flooded my mouth. As a small trickled escaped a corner of my mouth, I gulped wildly, desperately swallowing my brother's delicious semen for the first, but I was sure, but not the last time.

Kissing my way back to his lips, I smiled in uninhibited delight and purred, "Better than Susie Woo?"

Before I knew it, Jimmy had me on my back and with my giggling help excitedly removed my sleep shirt to expose my nude body in the ambient light of the bedroom. "Shit, I love the way your bare titties jiggle," he drooled as he admired me. Your nipples are now stiff and sticking up, just begging to be sucked."

"Isn't this better than sneaking peeks while I'm changing clothes, my depraved little brother?"

"Depraved? Hmmm, my cock-teasing big sis is about to learn what depravity is." With that Jimmy descended upon my waiting breasts. Cupping each, he massaged each mound until soft moans escaped my lips; then, pressing them a close as possible together, lashed my nipples with sharp sideways flicks of his tongue. Jimmy pinched one nipple between his thumb and forefinger, rolling and tugging on my hot my tit. His mouth captured and inhaled my other boob, pulling it from my chest before slowly letting it ooze from his grasping lips. I cried out when his teeth caught my nipple before it could completely escape his mouth, and whimpered pitifully as he lightly nipped at my tender tip before releasing it.

Then while still twiddling my nipples, Jimmy worked his way down as I did him; however, instead of smoldering kisses, his damn teeth nipped at my soft tummy and the slight pudge below my waistline that came from not exercising regularly. I whimpered and twisted under this erotic torture before finally pushing him down my body and between my spread legs.

I quickly discovered how skilled my brother was as he cupped, squeezed, and stroked me until I gushed with slippery bodily juices. His roaming fingertips, lips, and tongue drove me insane with never experienced lust as I was consumed with a raging inferno that forever burnt away any sexual reservations I may have had. I moaned pitifully and jerked when he inserted first one then another finger into my oozing twat. Obscene sloshing sounds could be heard from me when his fingers found and vigorously rubbed a certain spot that had me lifting my buttocks off the mattress, gasping desperately for air and shaking violently.

Suddenly my world was shattered with a mind-blowing orgasm that had me wildly tossing and turning as I screamed vague obscenities. Spent, I limply collapsed on the bed, softly sobbing at the magnitude of my emotional release by my new lover, my brother.

I was so exhausted that I was totally unaware of Jimmy draping my legs over his thighs until I felt this sudden pressure at and then in my vagina. It was only then that I realized that Jimmy was fucking me, his oldest sister, and that I wanted him to. He took me with the measured strokes of sweet and tender lovemaking until I could easily accommodate his length and thickness. Then with leisurely hard strokes that went from his tip to base, Jimmy's every thrust pierced my very core, and with each withdrawal, pulled my speared soul from me only to be plunged back on the next drive into my vaginal depths. I was being fucked the way a man fucks his willing woman. It was the way I had always imagine lovemaking to be.

"God, sis, your cunt is so fucking hot, wet, and tight," Jimmy uttered in my ear. "Do you like this? You're taking all of me up your snatch, and whining how you want more. How about this? Yeah, that's the way...let go. You love it, don't you? Yeah. Ooh yeah. Oh, goddamn it, wait! Wait! I've got to stop and pull out before I cum in you..."

"What? What the hell? Don't you fucking dare, Jimmy! You can't fuck me with that gigantic dong of yours and stop now!"

"But, Meghan," my shit-head of a brother teased, "didn't you always tell me to use a condom...which I don't have because I never thought that I would be having sex and especially with you. You wouldn't want me to do a 'Mary-Lou Perkins' and cum without any protection." Then with his flanged dickhead plopped lewdly in and out of my pussy hole, he whispered, "What if I got you pregnant?"

"Fuck Mary-Lou Perkins, that fucking cheating cheap slut, and what I told you about rubbers! Just shut the fuck up, Jimmy - fuck me good and hard like I deserve and want - fuck me until you shoot your load between my legs - fill me with your goddamn baby-batter! Now fuck me, Jimmy!"

And did my brother fuck me! Jimmy was like a fleshy piledriver, repeatedly and rapidly pounding into the depths of my cunt his goddamn column of white-hot steel, touching places in me I never knew existed. Each stroke ratcheted my very core tighter and tighter, and I whimpered in excruciating intensity. Suddenly, with a deep guttural grunt, Jimmy plunged that beautiful cock of his deep within me and exploded with seething lava. I instantly erupted in a horrific gut-wrenching orgasm that had me convulsing violently as my body was racked with searing molten spasms.

I didn't know that I had fainted until I was aroused by calls of my name and Jimmy's gentle caresses and kisses. "What happened?" I mumbled as I tried to shift my body only to realize my brother was still on top of me, his throbbing penis seated deep within my snatch.

"I don't rightly know," Jimmy sighed in obvious relief. "My ejaculation was so intense that it felt like I was spewing my guts into your cunt. But it was more like spray napalm on a raging forest fire because you just exploded, thrashing and bucking so hard you almost threw me off you. Then in the snap of the fingers, you passed out and scared the living shit out of me. I thought I had done something to you...hurt you. I was tempted to call for an ambulance but stopped because I wouldn't be able to explain the situation if you know what I mean. Are you okay?"

"Other than you are nailing me to the mattress, I think I am. I think I had what the French call 'la petite mort' in which a woman passes out after a very intense orgasm...and boy, did I have one. However, right now I can't tell you anything else because my big gorilla of a baby brother is squashing me. Maybe you can...ah, I can breathe and move again. Oh shit, Jimmy, you pulled out! I'm leaking...I mean really flowing...with your damn spunk. Damn, how much did you hose into me? Quick, get me some tissue or something before I drenched the bed."

After a frantic spurt of action, we were finally able to relax in bed with my nightshirt covering my leakage. Laying in Jimmy's arms, I drew little circles on his broad chest as I said, "Well, Jimmy, for better or for worse, we have gone and done it by having sex with each other - incest, plain and simple. And no matter how we may feel, incest is illegal pretty much everywhere even if it involves consenting adult siblings like us. If people were to find out we'd be in a whole lot of trouble and could end up in jail, not to mention the ridicule, criticism, and shaming by others.

"Yet, Jimmy, my younger brother, I don't regret having sex with you. Although I didn't want to admit it to you and especially to myself, I had always hoped that my lover would just like you. I just didn't realize that my lover would ultimately be you, but I'm fine with it."

"Me too," Jimmy chimed in as he kissed my forehead. "As I said earlier, I always thought of you as the prettiest and sexiest older sister a guy could ever have. While I wasn't the guy who took your virginity, I'm glad that I'm your first lover. Now that I've tasted of this luscious body of yours, I am very hungry for more."

"Hmmm, I better get my lazy ass out of bed and into the shower so that I don't dribble your jism all over the place. Yeah, I'm still oozing with your spunk. Then I'll make breakfast before my starving brother eats his so-called mouthwatering sister...hmmm, that's not a bad idea.

"But before we go any farther, Jimmy, we have to agree on certain things. The first is that until we fabricate a good cover story, no public displays of emotion when we're outside of this apartment or in the presence of others. Okay? Next, I need to get to the nearest Family Planning Clinic to get a morning after pill and then to get put on some form of a contraceptive pill. You, Jimmy, need to hustle to the drugstore and buy yourself a box of condoms...make that two large boxes of very large condoms. Until the pill takes effect in me, we're going to have to religiously use rubbers since we cannot afford an unexplainable 'oops' baby. Any questions or comments from my partner in incest?"

"Yes, to everything that you said. However, I'd like to suggest that we look for a two-bedroom apartment somewhere in between my college and your workplace. Why? Having tasted of the forbidden fruit who was incredibly wonderful, I want us to live together so that we can continue to partake of each other behind closed doors. Why a two-bedroom place? The folks will be happy that they don't have to pay for my room and board and that I am staying with you. However, they or the twins (Heaven forbid) might drop by and it would be hard to explain our sleeping arrangements if we don't have two bedrooms. What do you think?"

"You've got a point. After you've ruined and spoiled me with the big schlong, I want...no, need... you just as much as you do me. Living together we can carry on our incestuous romance. However, I would suggest that we buy me a queen-size bed for me and you take my full-size. Why? I'm paying for it is one reason; prefer sleeping in my own bedroom is another; and lastly, I don't like being squished when sleeping with you...you did it in our tent and you did it last night. Agreed? Okay, we've got our things to do and I better get into the shower.

"Hey, where the heck do you think you're going, mister? What's that? Oh, you're trying to conserve precious natural resources by taking a shower with me? Yeah, right? If I know you, you want to have some wet and wild sudsy sex with your hot oldest sister. You're terrible, Jimmy, but right now the thought of me soaping that big dick of your and then getting screwed while leaning against the shower wall is making me wet. You're lucky you made your deprived oldest sister a horny bitch. Come on, let's do it and get clean in the process."

~ ~ ~ ~

"What did you think of tonight at my company party, Jimmy? Sorry to have put you in such a situation, but it was a mandatory couple's night. But for our first social outing, I think we got away with it. Many of my co-workers knew that you were younger than me but because my little brother is a tall, muscular, handsome, and very mature-looking dude, most thought you were around twenty-one or twenty-two, not eighteen. Whew!"

"I'll say so. Many of the single guys or married guys on the make were glad that you weren't frigid or a lesbian, but they were really bummed that you were into younger guys, Can you believe it that this one guy, Mark...what...he's one of the guys whom you turned down... had the nerve to ask me how good you were in bed. As we rehearsed, I just smiled and said as you instructed me, "Never better" which really threw them for a loop. Ha!"

"It was a good thing we planned out our story beginning with you using Mom's maiden name as your last name because I got questioned too. The women were much slyer than the guys in getting information and began with how we met. They were enthralled with our story that I saw you at the park doing pull-ups, with your cut bare muscles gleaming with sweat. I said that what hooked me was your fitted compression exercise shorts that showed off your manly bulge, tight buns, and muscular thighs.

"Their jaws almost dropped when I mentioned that I just walked up to you and started a conversation which led to us exercising together at the park and then casually let it slip that we continued exercising later that night in my bed. Can you believe it that one old maid actually asked how making it with a younger man? Boy, was she speechless when I said, "Fulfilling in just the right places."

I hugged Jimmy in congratulations over successful pulling off our first social event together. Out of habit I unconsciously rubbed my dress-cover pussy against my lover's thigh which soon led to clothes flying everywhere. Beating Jimmy to the punch, I dropped to my knees before him and before he could utter a protest, was giving him a well-practiced blow job.

However, before I could receive my usual sperm-cocktail, I have rudely spun around and found myself on my hands and knees. Licking the palm of his hand, my sibling lover scooped my present pussy to lubricate my vaginal entrance but found it already sopping wet with my sexual anticipation.

"God, Jimmy" I cried out as I was mounted, pierced and spread, "give a girl some warning before you impale her!" But Jimmy paid me no heed as he rammed further into me until his groin slapped loudly against my buns. Over and over, I was battered into total submission as my dangling boobs obscenely flopped back and forth. Balancing on one hand, I shoved the other hand between my legs and frantically fingered my clit as I whine like a little bitch as Jimmy wildly humped me.

Suddenly I cried in shock as stars flashing before my eye when a long saliva-coat finger was shoved into my puckered asshole. My strangled cry quickly morphed into a prolonged low groan as a wicked erotic sensation spread from my violated anus. As if an accelerator button within me had been pressed, my fingers flew at warp-speed over my excruciating sensitive clitoris. I came in an atomic explosion took place deep into the recesses of my womanhood and in turn, my climax denotated Jimmy's nuclear ejaculation.