Take a Chance - It'll Work Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck...was that finger...shoved up my butt," I panted as I laid exhausted on the tiled floor? It was like you shoved an electric cable in my ass, electrocuting me with unexpected jolts of 'what the fuck' sensations."

"You don't know what it is like, Meghan, seeing you virgin puckered asshole constantly winking at me every time I do you doggy-style, or bent over, or with your legs pushed back," Jimmy breathlessly muttered. "Look, this sounds so sick, but from the age of eleven, I've wanted to be your 'first' guy. But then you let that ass-wipe Johnny stick his dick in your mouth and fuck you. Meghan, I still I want to be your 'first guy' sexually... and want to be the first sodomize you."

I was stunned at Jimmy's confession as a myriad of questions and thoughts scuffled in and scrambled my dazed head. As irrational as it may sound, the first thing the popped out my mouth was, "You were eleven when you thought of me sexually?"

"Hey, I can't help it if puberty came early to me. Yep, I was a horny little bastard living with three older sisters. While the twins didn't turn me on in any way or form, you certainly did. My friends 'thought' that you were attractive, but I 'knew' you were sexy hot from an early age."

"What? What are you talking about, Jimmy?"

"I don't want to freak you out, but do you remember when you and I would sneak away to our favorite beach spot? To you, I was just your little brother who wasn't interested in girls and so you weren't as careful as you would be around other guys. But, Meghan, I loved seeing you come out of the surf with your thin string bikini barely hanging on and plastered to you like wet tissue paper. You weren't aware of the noticeable bumps your stiff nipples made in your top or the camel-toe between your legs, but I did. And when you bent over, I loved catching glimpses of your bare titties or your butt crack. Yeah, Meghan, when it came to you, I was a dirty perverted younger brother.

"Jimmy, did you ever take a bra and panties from my drawer?" When my brother didn't answer and instead looked away, I knew the answer. "Why you little bastard, all this time I blamed the Lucy and Karen for taking my silk bra and panty set. Why did you do it?"

"Don't be mad, Meghan, but like I said I was a horny little son-of-a-bitch...and so, I used your lingerie to jerk off with. Yeah, I know it's weird but that's what horny adolescent boys do. They beat their meat, except in my case, I did it with your panties wrapped around my hard-on and blasted my load into your bra cups while thinking of you."

"I'm surprised that I didn't pick up on your feelings for me, but very shocked that I was the woman of your sexual fantasies. You jerking off... well...maybe all that masturbation is why your penis is so very big. Hmmm, you were a very naughty little boy, Jimmy. Hmmm, the next time we go shopping, you can buy me a bra and panty set."

"With pleasure, big sis, I already know the flimsy style that I want to see you in...see-through bra and silky thong to cup your juicy pussy and slide between you round buns. Yum, talk about kinky fantasies!"

"Okay, okay. So, let's get back to this thing you have about my asshole and being the first? I can now understand of just how long you've wanted me and how you might feel about not being the first to sexually use my mouth and pussy. But, my asshole? The thought of taking your big salami...eight inches, the last measured your pride-and-joy...up my butt is damn frightening. Your butt-reaming finger took my breath away until I got used to it, but Jimmy, your monster cock would tear my asshole apart. I don't think it is physically possible, little brother, with your whopping big dick."

"You're wrong .Meghan," Jimmy said with an air of confidence. "Susie Woo took my entire cock up her teeny butthole with no problems. Yeah, she used a lot of lube but, sis, she was much small that you butt-wise."

For once in our entire sibling relationship, I didn't have anything to say. I knew that Jimmy wasn't lying when he said that a woman my size or smaller could physically accommodate his beautiful penis in her rectum. And what was of greater importance was that a woman got off on being sodomized by him. I had to admit that I now found my brother's finger in my asshole stimulating...but his cock? Hmmm, I would have to do "Meghan Think' where I researched and thought out something new before deciding whether to do it.

The only unshakeable constants that I had was that Jimmy would never knowingly hurt me - physically, mentally, or emotionally. Secondly, we loved each other so much that we willingly consummated of incestuous love at great risk. Lastly, I knew that pleasing Jimmy had always been a priority for me, I said, "Okay, Jimmy. Let me think on it and we will see..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Oh, my fucking lord," I panted to myself. "I've got my brother's eight-inch cock buried all the way up my ass! If I thought it was big in my cunt, it is gigantic in my ass! But now that I had adjusted to its presence, I'd be damned if it doesn't also feel out-fucking-standing!"

After months of research on sodomy, constant anal fingering by Jimmy, tubes of lubrication and enemas, and even a mail-ordered butt plug to loosen up my anus, I was ready. I reminded my eager brother that I was nowhere as anally experienced as Susie Woo and that he'd have to demonstrate a lot of restraint until I was well-broken in. If he didn't, I might end up in the ER and we'd be having a hard time explaining why my brother's dick was stuck in his sister's ass.

We set our one-year anniversary as the target date for Jimmy to take my anal virginity and set our goal was to get his bulbous dick through my sphincter ring. Even with our preparation, the initial penetration of his cock's flanged head made me grimace and then gulp desperately for air. Thank god, Jimmy was patient and let my traumatize anus adjust and relax. Then with slow and steady pressure forward, he eased the rest of his harden member through my tightly stretched butthole. By the time his semen sprayed into my poop-chute, I loved Jimmy more for having wanted me for all these years for me. Giving him my last virginity was my pleasure.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In the blink of an eye, Jimmy graduated from college with a degree in communications-sports broadcasting. He secured a sports reporter position at a television station that was on the other side of the country. As always, we discussed our incestuous relationship in the most intimate way.

"How I love it when you sit down cross-legged with your big dick just sticking up, calling to me. Ooh, I love sliding into your lap, lifting myself to flash my titties to you, then grasping your huge erection, lowering myself slowly to take you up my juicy waiting twat. Oh yeah, I love feeling you slide so easily up my well-used cunny as I wrap my legs around your hips and my arms around your neck. How I love when you lift me enough to kiss me but your dick head is still stuck in me. Yeah, how I love congratulating you on graduating and landing your first real job."

"Oh, yeah, big sister, you make me want to do more just so you can congratulate me like this. Tell you more about my job? Well, it pays well and is promising in terms of a career. Even though it is a small station in Rhode Island, it provides sports coverage to the New England area. The current head sports guy is ready to retire, and when he hired me, said that he wanted to groom me as his replacement. That will mean big bucks and for once, I will be able to support you, Meghan - that is if you'll follow me..."

Obscenely gyrating my hips to make Jimmy groan in appreciation, I murmured seductively, "Jimmy, you couldn't keep me away with a ten-foot pole. After four years of incestuously living with you and having been fucked every which way from Sunday by you, I am yours - body, mind, and soul. I'm not about to let you go.

"Once you gave me a general idea about where you might be hired, I checked with my company and found that there's an opening at an affiliate branch near to your station. I've already made preliminary contact and it looks promising. if hired, I might be able to transfer to without a loss in pay, benefits, and seniority. But regardless of what happens, I'm coming with you, Jimmy.

"Alright, let's plan to move. One good thing about our relocation is that we'll so far away from the folks and especially the twins, that is unlikely that they will fly over to unexpectedly visit us. No more unwanted visits. So, for all intents and purposes, Meghan, we will be by ourselves."

"Good! Jimmy, I've checked the incest laws of the surrounding area and found that surprisingly in Rhode Island, incest between consenting adult siblings is not illegal. We may not be able to marry, but we can live together and sure make hot and heavy love without worrying about being arrested."

"Ha, since you mentioned marriage, Meghan, I'm going to legally change my last name to Mom's maiden last name which is easier on the tongue than Dad's. A lot of guys in the sports broadcasting world do so their fans to remember them. I already called the folks about this and they seem fine with the name change. I will do that before I leave the West Coast and so that I can obtain a valid driver's license with my new name.

"Okay, but what does changing your last name has to do with marriage?"

"Meghan, will you marry me and be my wife?"

"Yes!" popped out of my mouth but was immediately followed up with a "But - how?"

"Well, big sis, you're not the only one who can do online research. On the way to Rhode Island, I propose that we make a stop in Las Vegas, the original sin city. From what I've read, we only need to present a valid ID such as a driver's license to qualify for a marriage certificate. With a newly issued California driver's license that will show that my last name is different from yours, I think we'll be able to be married in one of those wedding chapels.

"Then with a marriage certificate, we can build a new life as husband and wife in our new location without anyone suspecting that we're brother and sister and in a forbidden incestuous relationship. Let's take a chance...it'll work out."

"Oh, Jimmy! No wonder I love my ingenious little brother so much. Now, why don't you give your sister-fiancée a vigorous pussy pounding and glorious orgasm to celebrate our engagement! Oooh, yeah, Jimmy!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The years whizzed by and my twenty-five-year-old husband/lover/brother and I, his thirty-two-year-old wife/lover/sister have lived in a blissful marriage. Last year we were further blessed when I gave birth to healthy and happy fraternal twins, Iris and Henry, both of who are the apples of Jimmy's eye.

"Well, if we're going to have kids, twins give us a better bang for the buck," crowed a proud peacock Jimmy. "We should have more. You know we're not getting any younger.

"What is this 'we,' Jimmy! As I recall, all you did was the 'banging' but I ended up carrying the 'twins' - that two babies - for nine months, Jimmy! Try puking your guts out every morning for three months - or having your boobs swell like balloons while your nipples become fat, long and super-sensitive - or waddling around like a blimp on swollen ankles - or becoming so bloated that you can't even bend over to pick up something, Jimmy! Then try going through painful contractions - or pushing out two...that's two...six-fucking-pound bowling balls through your fucking cunt, Jimmy! There's no 'we' in having more kids, brother dear, until you go through these things! Do you understand, Jimmy!

"Yes, dear," was all my properly chastised younger brother said with downcast eyes.

"Why don't' you check on the twins and make sure they're sleeping soundly. I have to call Mom and Dad to tell them that they are grandparents and somehow prevent them from showing up on our doorstep. This is something that I've been procrastinating on and not looking forward to."

With my fingers crossed, I broke the news to my parents, "Hi, Mom and Dad. Ummm, sorry that I haven't called in while but I've got good news and bad news. Which do you want to hear first? The bad? Okay.

"Well, this sounds really bad and maybe that's because it is, but last year I was in a disastrous romance with a bastard whom I won't even name. Anyway, when I missed my period and found I was going to have an "oops" baby, the guy who got me pregnant left me high and dry. Jimmy was about to go after the bastard but I stopped him because I didn't want Jimmy to screw up his new job.

"What's that? I should have called you sooner? Ah, to be honest with you I was afraid that you'd be mad at me for getting involved with the wrong kind of guy and having unprotected sex with him. You're right, Dad, I should have known better. I also was afraid, Mom, that you'd be very disappointed in me. After all, I'm supposed to be the think-it-through-before-acting one in the family. It's just that when I fell for the guy, common sense flew out of the window.

"Dad, that's not fair! What would you have done if you had flown here earlier? Lecture about a mistake I had already made? Offer me advice that was too late? What would you help me with? I don't mean this to sound cruel, but things...no, I...was in enough physical-mental-and-emotional turmoil and didn't need more stress no matter how well-intentioned. Believe me, there was nothing you could have none.

"What's that? No, Mom, I wasn't alone. You forgot I have Jimmy here, and he provided me a comforting shoulder, support, and more. Believe me.

"Sorry for surprising and upsetting you, but I have good news too. Well, are you sitting down? Surprise! You are grandparents to a baby girl name is Iris and her brother, Henry. Yeah, that's right...twins...fraternal. They're healthy and happy babies with a hearty appetite and growing with every day. Am I breastfeeding? Of course, Mom...two at one time! The more they drain me dry, the more milk I produce! Jeez, Mom, you didn't tell me that I'd look like or become a little dairy cow!

"What? You want to fly over to visit me and your first grandchildren? Aah, this isn't a good idea since things are still upside-down over here if you know what I mean. I tell you what, let me accrue some more vacation time, and we all will come to visit you. You can play with your grandchildren all you want, and I can have a good vacation if you know what I mean.

"Don't worry, I'm not alone. Jimmy has moved in with me and is always around to help me. He is a father to Iris and Henry. Oh, oh, a certain baby wants to be fed...got to go. Love you, Mom and Dad. Don't worry. I promise to send pictures and will keep in touch with you folks. Talk to you later. Love you."

"Whew! That went better than expected, Jimmy. I thought the folks would really freak out their Miss Common Sense daughter pulled down her panties and spread her legs to have dirty sex some scumbag. Jeez, they must be shaking their heads wondering where they went wrong. And I bet that when the Terrible Two find out, they will be calling me a loose slut or worse, and be happy as hell that I finally got what I deserved.

"And you, Mr. Scumbag, it didn't help when I was on the phone with Mom and Dad, you had to suck one of my swollen nipples, and then squeezed my boob, making my milk spurt into someone's thirsty mouth. Do you know how hard it is to concentrate and talk coherently when I am breastfeeding the father of my children?"

"Aww, Meghan, your delicious-looking your swollen boobs are so irresistible. Those large engorged nipples of yours are just sticking out and begging to be sucked. Remember that you said that the more your big swollen boobs are drained, the more milk they produce, and the happier our twins are. I was just doing my 'fatherly' duty to keep your milk flowing. Hmmph!"

"Yeah, right! I've got the twins and one big...very big...baby to nurse. You know, Jimmy, it's not like I have three tits. Okay, father of my children, here are the rules - first, our kids come first. They have dibs on my tits and milk. Next, you get 'sloppy seconds' or whatever is left over. You don't have to like it, you just have to accept. I didn't go through nine months of pregnancy just for you to deprive our children of my milk.

"Lastly, I want to make this perfectly clear - don't ever think that I "might" want more children - no fucking way!"

"But, Meghan..."

"'No buts, Jimmy!" Then calming down, I took a deep breath and let it out. "Jimmy, we are lucky in that as far as we know Iris and Henry are completely healthy. However, we have to keep in mind that because we're sister and brother, every child that we have has a greater chance of a genetic defect. If such a condition were to occur, the doctors might do a genetic analysis. If they did, they would discover that you and I are siblings living in an illegal marriage and would to report it to the authorities. Let's not play Russian roulette with our lives and that of our kids. Instead, let's enjoy our twins as we enjoy each other."

"Oh, okay, big sis. You are always the fricking voice of reason. I bow to 'Meghan Think.'"

"With that said, let me ask you if the twins are sound asleep?"

"Yeah, they were the last time I check..."

"Good. Why? Breastfeeding two babies on demand and having my nippies constantly pulled on is incredibly arousing. And when a certain 'big baby' also wants to nurse and play with my boobs...well...there are times when I'm so randy that I desperately need some sexual relief. Now is one of those times, Jimmy.

"Wait, wait, Jimmy, hold your dick! I have not been cleared by the doctor for cunnilingus or vaginal sex, and am not back on the pill. And since I can't risk any infection or, heaven forbid, another pregnancy, I won't be able to have any 'Mary-Lou Perkins' sex with you.

"Ah, don't look so sad, Jimmy, because I can do my best 'Susie Woo' imitation. Does my pouty little brother want to do his favorite 'Bull and Cow' fantasy in which he takes his little dairy cow of a wife up her butt and keeps her content by filling her with his yummy cream? Would this make my younger brother happy?"

"Hmmm, Meghan, that is a hard one. But, while I'm thinking, why don't you assume the position...ooh, I love how your full boobs hang and sway like udders...and wiggle that gorgeous butt of yours. Ummm, Meghan, where did you put the tube of lubricant?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

If seven years ago, you had told me that I would have fallen in love and have sex with my younger brother, lived with him and eventually married him, and finally gave him two beautiful children, I would have told you that you were fucking nuts. Yet, here I am living proof that anything is possible. As Jimmy, my husband/lover/brother, would say there are times when you just have to make that leap of faith. I took the chance and it worked out. Will you?