All Comments on 'Take a Hike'

by __Lisa__

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69about 11 years ago
Delicately

lovely. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Go for it Evan and Zoe

I thought, given the trail of black hair she saw from his navel to his waistband, that she'd find an impressive covering of chest hair across his upper chest, swirling between the throat and his pecs. Bring on Chapter 2 and give Evan some chest hair for Zoe to play with!

ShawnSwiftShawnSwiftabout 11 years ago
Excellent stroke story

The character building was solid, their interactions were 'real,' and the fact that they ended up together the way they did didn't feel forced in the slightest. You kept their physical descriptions vague while making it apparent that they're both attractive people; very well done.

The only beef I have with this story is that there isn't a whole lot going on from the male perspective. The way she felt in his arms, her fresh, feminine scent, the way she made him feel, etc.. I reccomend finding a male author/editor who will help you fill in those blanks. It'll add another dimension of "realism" to your story.

One last point: This was a very technically sound piece. None of the usual grammatical errors or misused words. Your effort shines through and I thank you for sharing with the rest of us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can we please have another chapter please as I have to know what happened next I love these two

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user__Lisa__@__Lisa__
1228 Followers
Thank you for reading my stories. :) My focus has shifted more to writing novels these days. If you're interested in following my work outside of Lit, you can find me on Amazon/Kindle under the pen name Elle Richards. I'm currently writing a post-apocalyptic romance series ca...