All Comments on 'Take Action'

by OPrime

Sort by:
  • 336 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Regardless of cocky plot...

No one has ever spoken like this in the history of mankind. This dialogue was even more tedious than the narration, and that’s saying something. I just couldn’t get through it. I wish Lit authors would try reading their dialogue out loud. You know, that trick they teach you in grade school?

OPrimeOPrimealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Oh My

So my what a bunch of pussy boy Anons. Write your own story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The male character was so weak

and finding his wife was screwing around and had been pregnant it was described as something like a bump in the road??????

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
To much dialog.

I think this would have been as good story, it just had to much dialog and not enough action. Did you count how many times the trust word came into play in this act? In the end, I believe Pam is going to finally get them together. If he forgave her once. He´ll forgive her twice or thrice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Da how many stupid pills did I take

O k I take a no th er

Duh

She cheated and cheated and cheated. Abortion and morning after pills. Not even stopping till you grab her in morning. Ignored and you put up with it.

Caught and love conquered all? Total disrespect! Writing her one way then a little later start hedging

Love? Take option 2-3-4 etc

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well done!!

I found this to be a very interesting story. It is like a Lifetime movie, and I wanted to keep reading to find out what happened. I really believed Ann hadn't cheated, but she did breach Brian's trust. I know it is finis, but it would be interesting to see where it goes. Pam is doing the right thing. Will Brian truly get over his ex and move on? We need to know!! At any rate, very well done.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Read this again, l hold to my earlier opinion. A silly man, a stupid wife, clueless of what they are doing. My score stays the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
STICK TO THE AGREEMENT..........................................

She couldn't keep her marriage vows or the post nuptial agreement, he should have demonstrated what keeping to an agreement by putting her out with nothing. That, I believe is what the agreement said. By not holding to it, he slunk as low as she had. Yeah he might have loved her but that shouldn't interfere with demonstrating what it means to have convictions.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Another story where the manipulative tool of making the husband a kind and generous man was used, which ruined what little good there was here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Let's see...

Ann is an adultress and murderess, but the husband is the usual LW feminized husband character: "My internal compromise was between love and hate." Yes, he's just a ball of emotions whose life is complicated because emotions are just feelings, which change like the weather and can be manipulated. No man of principle would care about old "feeeeeelings" for his marriage when he's dealing with a baby murdering, long term adultress. Such a man would realize that the "feeeeelings" will dissipate over time.

Using this character over and over is the lazy LW author's way of creating cheap drama.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Ann has a problem and needs some counselling to find out exactly what is making her feel the need to cheat. Because Brian never saw Ann in the act of cheating it would actually be easier for him to be more lenient with Ann than would otherwise be the case. Yes, he knows she has cheated on him but he doesn't have the visual imagery to cause deep emotional pain.

I think the author has missed an opportunity to explore Ann's reasons for cheating by taking her and Brian through counselling. It would have been interesting to find out why Ann felt the need to cheat when she seems to love Brain deeply.

As far as other comments are concerned as usual the trolls are out attacking a story where the characters are deeply in love but where one of them has made a serious mistake and the other travels the path to forgiveness. Fuck knows what their lives are like must be pretty miserable if they have to spew their venom in the world of fantasy.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Third time and I just did not realise how bad this shit story was. I give it 1/5, now it will get 0/5, lm removing the 1

This is nothing but a cuck tale in disguise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Unfortunately the story doesn't really touch reality. Brian acts like someone who isn't in love with his wife despite what he says his initial reaction to finding out she was cheating on him is far to relaxed. Even though he didn't actually witness the betrayal he did find enough evidence to have an emotional reaction to be angry etc. but he doesn't. He actually acts like a man who is no longer in love with his wife but is upset about the lying and trust issue.

Also, a women would have to be extremely stupid verging on moron to cheat again having signed up to a nuclear post-nuptial agreement.

Ignore @Wargamer's comment it's how he comments to all possible reconciliation stories. He never provides any analysis of a story just calls it shit and marks the rating down. I think someone must have written his words out for him and showed him how to paste them into the comments box.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow, he should have kicked her to the curb. She literally got pregnant with another mans child for Gods sake. She even admitted he was the perfect partner so she really had no reason to cheat other than cheating and having an affair was fun. I can’t believe you made the guy that big of a sissy....no real consequences for her betrayal at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

She wasn’t supposed to see Mark at all, so why did she even let him in her apartment to where he could kiss her? So what if she pushed him away and told him no. How the hell did he know where she lived now in the new apartment anyway? Also, the fact she wanted to give the man she cheated on her husband with a “going away gift”?! What was it, a pair of her panties? Or maybe a positive pregnancy test. The author said he started feeling sorry for the wife and I have no idea why. If the wife was really sorry she wouldn’t have let Mark get anywhere near her and she sure as hell wouldn’t have given him a present for crying out loud. The husbands behavior makes him look like a pathetic shell of a man willing to let his “wife” get away with anything. I bet he’d even have raised the other mans baby too. So sad and disappointing that the cheating wife essentially gets off the hook and couldn’t even keep her part of the agreement that she wouldn’t see Mark for 3 months. She’ll be back to cheating in no time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

She completely ignores the fact that she kept meeting with Mark after she promised she wouldn’t, then says basically oh well this time I’m going to not meet with Mark anymore. There is NO WAY she can be trusted. So why the hell is Pam so sympathetic to Ann when Ann is the one who is STILL lying and not keeping her promises to her at the time husband? Now it seems like the author is going to have them get back together eventually which is ridiculous. She is the one who cheated, and was given literally almost the equivalent of a free pass - don’t see Mark or cheat on him for 3 months and she’d get forgiven and he’d swallow all his pride and forgive her. Well she couldn’t even do that and kept meeting with Mark and even gave the damn guy a present?! Cmon author, Ann should be on the husbands side not Ann’s. What Ann did with the cheating and still seeing Mark was unforgivable. She couldn’t even last 3 months with keeping her promise. Don’t reward her bad behavior. Don’t make the main character such a masochistic loser that even after she betrayed his trust AGAIN after she got caught again that he’d take her back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Judd as get rid

RR431RR431about 3 years ago

Are you serious with that ending. Just plain bad.

IkarisIkarisabout 3 years ago

Looking for the sequel...not a bad story overall. Well written; and somewhat believable, especially with 25 years of marriage behind them.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 3 years ago
I could use this story for a sleep inducer

It is like ground hog day

The same thing happens over and over again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Brian is a dumb-ass chump, plain and simple. Ann is an entitled selfish cheater.

“You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could’ve, would’ve happened… or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the FUCK on.”

Any self respecting person would leave Ann like a bad habit and MOVE THE FUCK ON!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"For me the biggest issue is whether I will ever be able to trust you again."

Why do authors here think it's sophisticated to say the adultery isn't the "real" problem? Trust, of course, is a factor, but do you really think that genuine trust and a marriage can be restored because the slut stands to lose everything if she sluts around again? That is the kind of trust that a marriage is built on? Then, there is also the word "trust". "Trust" with respect to what? The answer goes right back to the sex; it is trust that she will not have sex outside the marriage. So, it does come back to sex. Why is the sex important? Because a central part of what makes a marriage is the bond of exclusive marital intimacy. Authors may deny it in story after story, but there is something about that bond that makes marriage unique.

ErotFanErotFanabout 3 years ago

This story NEEDS a Chapter 2! I'd love to hear the second half of the voyage!

I thought you phrase "the knife of infidelity" was quit original and descriptive of the pain at being stabbed in his heart.

The dialogue was quite compelling and believable but I think it went on quite too long. Unless you meant to show Brian as the most patient personalities or that his immense love for her kept him in the discussion he should have thrown his hands up long ago as a lost cause.

I noticed you responded to comments last year. Do you still intend to publish?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Enigmatic and just, “huh?”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

that btb take is completely false. The author could barely stand to write it, by his own admission, the posted a pure, openly RAAC story to assuage this woman he felt "sorry" for? What a cuck.

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

im glad he divorced her but shouldve kept meetings to discuss the kids only. she shows no remorse and shouldve cut ties. the lover also shouldve got his due.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

For whatever reason Ann had become a matrimonial incompetent. She could no longer conduct herself as a wife. She had lost the character, discipline, and self respect.

But the husband was a bit of a loser himself. Ann fucked around because she thought she could get away with it. And she was right, for months. She had changed from a loyal loving faithful wife to an arrogant guiltless irredeemable adulterer, and her husband had only indistinct annoyances, feelings. He couldn't tell that his wife had become a wanton slut? Yeah, that type of woman is SO HARD to spot, like a zebra in a Shetland Pony show. Like the video evidence he ignored until he couldn't, the adultery evidence he also ignored. He was at least an enabler if not a facilitator. He deserved what Ann did to him, weak minded dumb ass.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

pig story by a pig author. complete waste of time. minus 10 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This isn’t a BTB story, and shouldn’t be tagged as such!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Unacceptable. A man his age and so accomplished allowed himself to be treated this way? No wonder the cuck stories of arrogant black men has so much appeal to women. Stories like this show white men to be ineffectualwimps.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

Low rating I'm giving this as the husband was a carpet to be walked all over. The wife cheats, gets pregnant, and he keeps giving her chances and even after she lies again and again allows her into his life. You can't shut off love but there comes a point when just self respect trumps love. Ann was a terrible person, even if he hadn't kicked her to the curb after he found out he definitely should have when she continued her behavior. Well written story just the main character was infuriatingly weak. There was no BTB, Ann came out smelling like roses.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Now what does Pam have in mind by inviting Ann to join them in Panama City. The story just doesn't feel like it has come to a conclusion. Does Oprine have an interest to continue the story even with the finish at the end. This story might warrant another chapter or at least an Additional Epilogue to see if Ann has gotten any brighter and what Pam's thought were. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The guy is a corno manso, a soft ass cuck.

des67des67almost 3 years ago

Unfinished story??? I enjoyed the story, but the ending doesn't work... 4 STARS...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

there was only a single conclusion. My marriage has hit a snag .... A snag??? Having sex with others guys ... an abortion ...

Driver2755Driver2755almost 3 years ago

This is the most utter and complete BS I have ever read! What a pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Inviting the ex wife to join you and your new partner on a cruise on a yacht. Really ?

She had two affairs, one of which ended in a terminated pregnancy. She lied, continuously about her affair(s) & continued to see the other man, despite assurances she wouldn’t. She gets a shed load of money for effectively being a prostitute & her ex still feels guilty ? What planet does this guy live on ? Obviously not the same one I live on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I read it twice and still I am not sure?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Real POS characters. hated it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

BTB!!?? Just a slight glimmer that was rapidly extinguished. As for the [possible reconciliation in Panama .......

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - for all the verbal drivel in this story, you could have condensed it to two pages to get the same result.

Please consider the following words - ONCE&DONE - no second chances - especially for multiple infidelity actions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Agree too much drivel! I would never trust someone again who tells me they love me yet has affair. Love trust respect all gone. Drunk or drugged possible to get over one time sex. If affair too much emotion and mental effert put into it to be a simple slip. jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another entitled rich bitch. Who cares?

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a good effort. But so many things wrong with the story.

#

Pregnant at 46? Really?

#

Ann’s behavior was stereotypical Martian Slut Ray Syndrome. So stupid.

#

Given an unexpected 2nd chance, Ann even being in tne same zip code with Mark was galactic dumb.

#

So why didn’t dumbshit hubby not look at all of tne tapes? Ann’s reaction to him to NOT do so said it all.

#

Pam has the time to go on a 3 month sailing trip? And why? You gave not a hint that she wanted a relationship with dumbass.

#

And they are inviting Ann on board after a few weeks? WTF!?

#

Too many plot messes. But your writing skill is better than average on Lit. Wish you would come back.

#

3 ⭐️⭐️⭐️

OPrimeOPrimeover 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous: Thanks, those were good comments. I might submit some more. Oprime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is pathetic all these words and no sex it's called lit erotica not therapy sessions for weak men and stupid slut cheaters

WrickettsWrickettsover 2 years ago

I love the story. It could do with a small part two

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Her being in any contact with Mark was enough to end the deal. Any contact. How did he know where she was unless she told him? If she admitted to two men, it was ten men.

He glossed over the abortion pretty well. Unprotected sex and killing the baby, pretty serious. She continued to have unprotected sex hence the morning after pills. Her level of stupidity is off the charts.

This guy is so wishy washy you actually wonder how he has a succesful business.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

its a cuckold losers guide. Why give her anything? The house is in his name, he gives it to her..WHY? He takes the high road, when she's doesn't give a fuck. This wasn't BTB. This was BMOA....Burn My Own Ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is so bad I could not continue so rushed to the end to give it a low rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This guy is an idiot. I was once madly in love with a women I met in 10th grade,five years after we met we were married 8 years later she used my friend to leave me and brake our family. We have one some. When left me for my friend and I filed for divorce soon as it was final she married my brother in law. I was the idiot here accept I did see the signs. His wife is and I'm sure was aslut just like my ex is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definetly a cuckold. He just loves to be planted horns. Ann must cheat so he is happy. Maybe he's also a sissy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm really tired of stories like this one.

You make men look like brain dead 16 year olds.

No real man would.

A) Accepted 6 months of rude avoidance, I don't respect you bevior.

B) Would not waste a moment questioning himself.

C) NEVER soften to console her.

This could have been a great story however you, like so many others her, seem hell bent on presenting men as hapless fools with zero capacity for insight or good judgement.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

NOT a very well done story. It followed the well established cliched plot points in most every story like this.

Just when the woman has her epiphany, hubby finds out. Wife is so stupid leaving the morning after pill package, the abortion crap, the lingerie in such a haphazard way clearly he was meant to find it all.

Hubby is a fucking angel and is soooooooooooooo damned generous, tries to trust her again, she proves it was a mistake....yadda yadda yadda.

This is the same piss poor story that so many authors do, and they all suck. Because they are all the same in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I did like the church bell thing as a way to know she was not home. I don't agree with not checking the surveillance often. Why have it? I would check every day reviewing every minute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Way to ruin a good story. It proves the husband has no morals as well. Maybe Mark can join them as well. One star- cause it sucked!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"I realized how important it was for me to determine why she chose to drive the knife of infidelity through my heart." - Who cares why? Isn't it enough that she did it?

\

"selfish act of betrayal." - ACTS of betrayal.

\

"we were spending time apart" - No, SHE was spending time apart.

\

"In retrospect, I believe if I had put the same effort and energy into you I wouldn't be in this awful mess." - Duh!

\

Their dialog is so, blah. Now she wants to talk; where was her need to talk when she first considered cheating?

\

Why should anyone believe the promise of someone who broke a sacred vow?

\

I'm not sure how enforceable such a post-nup is in the real world, but I guess in LW world it can work.

\

He must have paid a shit-ton of money for the boat if he gets Pam's services, pun not intended, for a couple of months.

\

She wasn't "just saying good-bye." She was with Mark at LEAST twice, once at her apartment and once at his.

\

"I would never do anything again to destroy your trust in me" - She already made that promise and broke it.

\

Too wordy, too long, and if you HAD to bring Ann back, should have continued with a threesome!

\

I agree that he should have spoken up when she first began blowing him off and cutting him off.

\

OPrime complains about the Anons, but in almost six years no sign of the follow-up.

heydog52heydog52over 2 years ago
WTF

This could have been one of the classic great stories that I've read on this website, but you fucked it up at the end. I'm a reader and not a writer. I have attempted to write stories, but I never posted any. That is the only reason that I am giving this story 4 stars.

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

3 pages to long and completely unrealistic. NO ONE could be as clueless as you displayed your protagonist.

Really? "Take Action" rescue BC med? Coupled with her distancing and disrespectful behavior for a month?

You use the same tired, time worn and boring format as all to many of the writers here.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

I don't even know what to say about this ending..... Invite on the trip...why for a 3 some? The writer doesn't even mention having sex with Pam. 4.5 chpters of a above average story and an ending that shits the bed. Try harder next time to make the story consistent till the end. Mark went to europe and left her. Stevie Wonder could even see this. Maybe next story do a complete outline.

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

the husband... what a BITCH! lol .... pussy

kamdev99008kamdev99008over 2 years ago

Fucking crap about a wimpy cuckold pussywhipped husband, rewarding his slut wife for whoring around.

Setting an example to other sluts to get lions share in settlement with tour packages with husband

No need to write more of this type crap....

kamdev99008kamdev99008over 2 years ago

Rating 1*

Because no negative marking option

jflindersjflindersabout 2 years ago

This story really should have ended with a complete and permanent split when he first found out about the abortion and multiple uses of the morning after pill. Even after that, I was prepared to give it 3 stars for him not taking her back until the ridiculous ending where the wife joins the cruise, making it clear he'll never move on. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just another ridiculous story of a cheating wife who get caught, more than once, and her wimp hubbie feeling the need to make sure she is rich and set for life. Totally ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Twenty five years and it all ends in tears because a wife, who has everything, decides to cheat. He has set all sorts of rules for their trial separation, she cheats again (& again), then he gives her back her money, their house and even agrees that she go with him on their dream holiday. Words almost fail me. Pathetic, cuckold, wimp & cheating, whore wife, spring to mind.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Read it again

My score of 1/5 stays

All l can say is thank God you chose to stick with your day job and give writing away. You sure suck at it.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazierabout 2 years ago

Yech! I have a rule about finishing stories I start to read. It gives the author a chance. Quit too soon and you've missed the point he struggled through all those words to make. And then, there are stories like this drivel. This comes off as overdone soap opera, or a bad stage play. The MC is so indecisive, and his emotional responses are so flattened. Perhaps the MC is on Prozac. The wife's ongoing, odd, distracted behavior is never explained. She vacillates between remorse and distraction. I kept waiting for an explanation that her lover was drugging her to explain her odd behavior. The character Pam is just tossed in. This is truly bad writing. Thanks for allowing me to vent. I have to go poke my eyes out now.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 2 years ago

i second the comment from wargamer..............DAMN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If marriage is a house then, love+trust+respect+fidelity are the four pillars. If one out of them, fails to carry the load then the rest 3 can't hold it for long.

In the story, I found it that you loved your wife more than your life and that's the reason you had given her a chance when this type of bitch of a wife should be shot dead. Perhaps, you've not heard about, once a cheater...

It's also very disappointing that you never considered an action to be taken against the sob who was also as default as your wife.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxalmost 2 years ago

Nope, Just doesn't work for me. This woman did NOT deserve any kind of reconciliation. Not one bit. FUCK!!

CimenRunarCimenRunaralmost 2 years ago

There is a contradiction in the last two pages that I cannot reconcile. On the tape she said she made a mistake and ended their affair three months ago and had no intention of doing it again, in effect, to be true to her husband and their three month contract. Yet, later she says, please don’t watch any other tapes. So which was it. She had sex with the guy during that period of time, or he just visited. If so, why did her comment on the tape go unchallenged by Mark? Please explain.

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

Interesting. I'm wondering about the sleeping arrangements for the rest of the trip.

bigurnbigurnalmost 2 years ago

If he takes her back? He may as well invite Mark and suck him off in person. She was still getting together with him, while they were separated. What a dumb ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pretty stupid idea to have a 3 month separation at a time when they really needed increased togetherness and communication. He truly did set her up to fail. I think he basically wanted her to fail because he didn’t have the balls to divorce her when he discovered her betrayal. He’s a whiny, moralistic, overly-sentimental boy who is totally invested in seeing himself as a victim. God, they are both pathetic. And what woman could ever sit there and listen to his long, drawn-out, repetitive, self-indulgent speeches? Totally unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Suck a stupid 🐓💩 story.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownalmost 2 years ago

A name change to PrimeCuck would be suitable. I can't imagine the shame that whoever donated the sperm to spawn you feels....

hasbro_fanhasbro_fanalmost 2 years ago

Why bother trying to talk through it after signing the divorce papers the first time. Could have ended it there, or talked before the papers were signed.

Ocker53Ocker53almost 2 years ago

Too silly to be enjoyable ⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Author has the wife saying the same thing throughout the story to the point of boredom. Two stars.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

There may be both in his future

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too stupid for words. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Death by a thousand cuts. I don't normally use language like this but it was sheer torture reading this wimpy sap bending over backwards to blame himself for the slut's disgusting behaviour. Even after deciding to divorce her he still just had to find ways of keeping her cheating butt in his life. Yuk. Why not just invite Mark to move in with them and let Mark and the fuckpig share the marital bedroom and MC sleep on the couch?

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

What happened to the other version that you mentioned at the start?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

IMHO this was DIRE! The most torturous drivel I have ever had the misfortune to try wading through, and I DID try, at least until I realised it was doing my head in, and my dog had done nothing to deserve the kicking I didn't even realise that I had been lashing out at in my pent up rage!

Ugh! Heaven protect us from psychotic ramblings like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good writting but s..t story sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You're a good story teller but I just can't go with you on this. He's a complete fool on several levels. He correctly discerns how bad she is but gives her a ton of money? I understand being torn between love and hate but all he did was give Pam the motivation to use him as well. Your husband is just too pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Totally stupid ending very disappointing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Blah Blah Blah

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shit, just shit. Why give her anything but the boot. And how about some revenge on her AP? Go back to your day job and forget about writing.

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Too wishy-washy. Wonder what he would have said if Pam had not been sitting in the sloops cabin?

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonover 1 year ago

Interesting ending. It's hard to throw away 25 years, but sometimes it's necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

25 years is a long time to leave a marriage for either person. But Ann, through her infidelity, asked for it. Moreso, even with measures to bring her husband Brian back on board, so to speak, she royally fucked up, going to Marc's apartment in total violation of her agreement. Brian had little choice but to either give a 2nd second chance & live with the possibility/ probability (?) she's cheating on him again, or leave the marriage via divorce. He chose, after being wishy washy for a time, the correct road. However, the suggestion at the end, from Pam to invite Ann on the boat's wrong, even if she doen't have any relationship with Brian. And that somewhat spoiled the story. Along with him taking too long, with everything pointing towards an affair - starting with Ann's treatment to him, the author made the husband wimpish. 3 stars; a tighter story could've been a 4. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid ending for a husband to be so weak as to keep touching the flame, getting burned and whining then mad then Christ what a weak ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ending was terrible! I get him giving her one more chance, although I think that was a waste of time and energy, since Ann was just a cheating lying slut. But having back in his life on the boat? Hell no! Now he's nothing but a sissy wimp.

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

This is one, if not the worst ending I have read in a long time, on Literotica. He Was a wimp, and proved it in the ending of this tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous