All Comments on 'Take It'

by TheRavensRegent

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very hot Story!

This was a tremendously well written story of a young man really coming into his own. If you develop it, I'd like to know how he got to that night and whether there are any hopes for a relationship to emerge from such an intense sexual encounter. Great work! Keep writing! A sequel please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Effort

I'm going to agree with the previous response and say this is a good first effort. For what it's worth; you covered a lot of emotional ground in a very short story. The sexual erotica was good, but you might consider slowing down the action just a bit in order to fully explore the inner emotions of the young sub-boi (perhaps you can do some additional chapters on this if you think you have more to say about his feelings). You touched on these emotions a bit, but readers want to really get to "know" the characters and relate to them and their true desires. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well done.

Well done. Do it again.....please?....

TheRavensRegentTheRavensRegentover 15 years agoAuthor
Thank You- It's In The Works

Hey- to everyone who commented- thank you very very much.

I am writing the prequel the mornings events and I'm hoping that you guys will comment on that when I post it.

Thanks again

The Author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great story

although I'm not much of an ass man myself(but will)

thought it was nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

I am a female and enjoyed readin your story. it was fantastic, hope you write more

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777over 12 years ago
Hot and wet, just the way I like it.

Wow, this is a great story! I've had the same fantasy for years. Very well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous