Take Me Home for Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every woman wished to meet her match, her perfect partner, her Valentine. I knew that Jerry was it. He was the one I'd been waiting for. I could just feel it in my bones. I could feel it in every stroke of his cock and in his kiss as his tongue mingled with mine. I felt like I was finally home after being on the road my entire life. It was crazy to have these thoughts when I was so used to not trusting people and guarding my heart.

"You are so perfect," Jerry murmured in between kisses.

"You are perfect too," I said honestly, my eyes filling with tears.

"Are you crying?" Jerry paused, wiping a small tear from the corner of my eye.

"Yes, because this is so beautiful. I've been waiting for you for so long..." I lost my battle with my tears, and I let them fall freely.

Jerry kissed my face, starting with my forehead, then each of my eyes, my cheeks, my chin, my nose, and finally my mouth. By the time he reached my lips, I knew he understood why I was crying. We both knew. He knew that he was the right one for me and that I was the right one for him.

Jerry was still slowly moving his dick inside of me. The realization that he was the perfect man for me was intense. With that intensity came another kind of orgasm. This orgasm was tied up with my feelings of love and loss. My tears still fell down my cheeks, but now they were tears of joy and happiness and not of sorrow. God had sent me my man I'd been asking for. I could see myself in the future wearing Jerry's ring. I could see our future children running in our backyard and the way Jerry would support me through the hardest parts of life. Together, we were unstoppable. Together, we were perfect and what was even more perfect was that we recognized it for what it was.

I looked up at Jerry to see that he had his own set of tears running down his cheeks.

"Are you crying?" I asked, concerned.

"Yes, I'm sorry. I don't usually cry; it's just...this is so perfect. Do you believe in fate?"

"Yes. I think I know that you're my fate," I admitted.

"I feel it too," Jerry confirmed. "What we have here is something very unique. Like we're meant to be. I've never felt anything like it, Brooke."

"It's beautiful," I said.

"The sex feels so amazing like every stroke is so intense!"

"It is."

"Brooke, I'm already in love with you," Jerry said, pausing to kiss me deeply before returning to slowly pumping his dick in and out of me.

"I love you too," I said, and I wasn't lying. Andy was now a distant memory. He was no longer necessary to me now that I understood what true love actually felt like. It felt divine like God had somehow orchestrated the whole thing. I had come to the bar to meet Jerry, and God made sure he was there and ready to meet me. It was all part of the master plan of our lives, and it made me question my free will. If there was a man this perfect just waiting for me, what else did God have in store for me?

My life had turned around completely in just one night. Feelings of love surrounded me as I came hard on Jerry's cock. I screamed as I held onto his torso. Jerry buried his face in my hair and turned to kiss my neck as my orgasm completely overtook me. My entire body shook as Jerry's love enveloped me. It seemed like this orgasm lasted forever, and it was almost torturous as the pleasure continued to fill my senses.

"I'm going to cum!" Jerry said suddenly. My hands were all over his body, rubbing his back and sliding down to his butt where I gave one cheek a good squeeze as Jerry released his cum inside of me. I didn't realize until that moment, but we hadn't used a condom. Usually, I would never have bareback sex with a stranger from a bar, but I knew that Jerry was more than that.

"Was that good?" I asked him, unsure if I was enough for him sexually.

"That was the best sex I've ever had with anyone, Brooke. How was it for you."

"It was the best I've ever had. We have to do it again!"

"Oh, I plan to do it a million times with you," Jerry assured me. "Now that I've found you, I have to figure out how to keep you."

"You want to keep me?" I asked, curious about this. No man had ever said something like this to me. It had always felt like I was grasping for something more from men, but this time Jerry was in agreement with me.

"Yes, if you'll have me. Please, spend the night with me. I can take you home in the morning."

"Okay," I agreed.

"Come here, Brooke, let me hold you." Jerry reached his arm out, and I crawled to him, laying my face on his chest for the first time. His arm wrapped around me protectively, and I settled into him, burying my face in his chest hair.

"You feel so good," he told me, stroking my hair.

"I'm so sorry I squirted you in the face," I said, sleep already beginning to grip me. I'd never cum that hard, and I was so tired from the release.

"Please, Brooke, don't apologize. That was the hottest thing that has ever happened to me."

"Are you being serious?"

"Yes, you squirting on me is going to get me off for years to come."

"It's so gross, though."

"No, it's not."

"Happy Valentine's Day, by the way."

"It's over now, but Happy Valentine's Day anyway."

"It's already past midnight?"

"Yes. We should get some sleep. I'm definitely calling in sick to work tomorrow so I can get to know you better," Jerry promised.

"Maybe I should call in sick too."

"You definitely should. I'm sure you'll want to when you wake up. Imagine all the fun we can have together tomorrow."

"You want to spend the whole day together?" I asked, tracing my finger over one of his nipples.

"I want to spend our whole life together," Jerry answered.

"Don't you think it's a little too soon for that?"

"Too soon? I've been waiting my whole life to meet you, Brooke."

"You have?"

"Yes, and now that you're here, I'm going to treat you right and make you happy every chance I get, if that's okay with you."

"I feel the same way about you," I admitted.

"That's because it's just meant to be, isn't it?"

"It feels like it."

"I'm not tired anymore," Jerry admitted. "Come kiss me some more."

"Okay," I answered, and before I knew it, we were back at it, making love all through the night. In the morning, Jerry did call in sick, and we spent the whole day exploring the city and the evening making love in his apartment.

It didn't take long for him to propose to me. By the following Valentine's Day, we were engaged, and the one after that was our wedding day. We ended up having two little girls together. We are one of those disgusting couples that continue to be happy together no matter how many years go by. I'm sure everyone feels like they will never meet their soulmate, but I was one of the lucky ones who actually did.

My advice? Don't give up hope! Keep looking for that special someone, the one that makes you feel at home. It happened to me, and I hope it happens for you too!

12