Take Me, Tom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my thumb to make certain it would hit her little clit. My sister was humping my fingers, and my face. I skimmed my thumb over her clit as my fingers fucked her.

"Ohhh, Tom. I'm... I'm..."

I took my tongue away from her little bud and placed a finger there. Slowly, gently, I pushed.

Chrissie spread her legs even more.

"Do it, Tom! Just... just...!" she almost screamed.

I gently slid my finger past her bud and held it there. Chrissie had two of my fingers up her cunt and one in her ass.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" she screamed, as she came. "Fuck! Fuck! Tom!"

I moved my finger further up her tight asshole. I slowly moved it around, feeling her most private of parts.

I would gently pull in out and then, just a suddenly, push myself back into her warm hole.

I loved Chrissie's reactions.

"God. You... fucking... bastard... God... Tom!" she wailed.

I slowly pulled my finger from her ass but kept my two fingers in her pussy. I gently stroked her with them both, then took them out and slowly massaged her cunt. Chrissie fell to the floor of the shower.

The mist was falling on us still.

She just laughed at me and pulled me to her. Her tongue snaked inside my mouth. We kissed almost violently.

I broke away and looked at her.

She pulled me to her and gently bit my lower lip.

"I fucking love you, Tom."

"And I fucking love you, you beautiful bitch." I said laughing.

"Your bitch, Tom."

12