Take Me, Tom Pt. 10-12

Story Info
Sunday morning, lunch with the parents and the aftermath.
10.5k words
4.83
17k
24

Part 8 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boo96
Boo96
332 Followers

As always, thanks to Kenjisato for his editing and perseverance! Again, thanks to Paolo for his unswerving support and advice.

I've included three chapters this time, just to keep the story rolling along. Thanks to the ones who have replied. Hopefully, I can sustain your interest!

Take Me, Tom Chapter 10 Sunday morning

We didn't set an alarm, but I woke at the crack of dawn and pulled Chrissie closer to me. I hoped I would never miss her warmth.

I slipped my hand into Chrissie's boy shorts and held her firm, pert ass in my hand and fell asleep.

Chrissie stirred an hour or so later, her body gently pushing on my hand.

I pulled my fingers from her soft ass and wrapped it around her stomach and buried my head in her dishevelled hair and smelt her.

Chrissie moaned and turned her head to me.

I leant in to kiss her.

"Ughh. Mouth. Icky. Go pee and brush, okay? Then...we'll make a baby."

"Are you going to, uh, pee?" I asked.

"Uhh...no?" she said, coyly, and smiled.

Fuck...is all I could think, and smiled to myself. Where did that come from?

We both waited for the other person to clamber out of the comfortable bed. We looked at each other and laughed.

"Okay...on the count of three," she giggled.

We looked at each with desire and love as we slowly shed the warm sheets.

Chrissie's eyes looked down. "Keep that, though," she chuckled, looking at my proud morning cock.

I followed Chrissie into the bathroom. She grabbed the toothpaste first, so I thought I would push things. I lifted the toilet seat and drew out my hard cock. I could see Chrissie looking at me in the mirror as she slowly brushed her teeth. I desperately tried to relax my stomach so I could piss.

Chrissie had stopped brushing and turned to me, her brush still her mouth, and smiled.

"Well. Go on," she urged me.

I smiled as a stream of warm piss flowed from my slit. Chrissie was entranced, but said nothing. She just stared.

"God, Tom," she whispered. "That is SO sexy," she giggled.

"Now who's the pervy one, eh?" I smirked.

Chrissie finished then left me to brush. As I left the bathroom and looked into the bedroom, she was snuggled up under the duvet.

"Coffee?" I asked.

"Sure. Thanks. Make it quick though!" she snickered.

I walked to the kitchen, put the kettle on, and headed down the bathroom hall. I was finished just as I heard the kettle whistle and made a quick coffee for her. I placed the coffee on her bedside table. I crawled over her and kissed her.

"Better," she smiled.

"So...a baby, eh?"

"Uh-huh," she sighed. "I know we should talk about it but...I'm still on the pill, okay? It's just that I think we should, well, practice!" she smiled.

My hand was on her face, gently stroking her as she spoke.

"I...I don't know if you've even thought about it or even want a baby with me but, well, I have thought about it. Okay?" she sighed.

Looking into her brilliant eyes, only one word came to me.

"Yes. Not right now, but yes. We have so much to consider and get through before we shock the world with a baby, okay? But yes, definitely yes."

"Oh, Tom!" Chrissie squealed.

"Hold on a minute. I'm sure you've looked it up but we can get two to ten years in bloody prison, so we need to tread carefully and really think this through, okay?" I admonished her.

"I know. But at least you said 'yes'," she grinned. "Kiss me, Tom."

Our lips met, slowly, tentatively after our revelation. Chrissie sucked my lip into her mouth so seductively.

I bit hers. One hand went down her back, feeling her soft, glowing skin. As they went lower, I soon felt that she had dispensed with her panties.

Chrissie's always two steps ahead of me, I thought.

I kicked the covers off us and felt them tumble at the foot of the bed. Chrissie rolled on top of me, wiggling her legs over mine.

"I want you, Tom," she said huskily. "I always want you."

I fumbled with her short t-shirt, but she swatted my hands away.

"Not yet," she moaned and kissed me again.

Her pussy had grabbed my cock and she was slowly rubbing her noticeably wet pussy on it, just teasing herself. And me.

I was pulling her long, red, hair, undoing all her hard work of braiding, my desire rising with every kiss. I looked down at my sister, her copper-red hair splayed about her face. She reminded me of some muse from a Pre-Raphelite painting.

"Ohhh, my...my...Tom. You're so...so..." and her tongue attacked mine.

I looked deep into her eyes and grunted, "I'm going to fuck a baby into you, Chrissie. Right now!" teasing her.

"Ohh, Tom! What a beautiful brother you are," and she bit my neck.

I was desperately trying to manoeuvre my cock into her wetness, but she kept moving her hips out of the way.

"Don't fucking tease me, Chrissie!" I muttered.

She leant up, hovering over me and continued to tease me with her gushy cunt.

"Me? Tease?" she smiled.

I slapped her butt. Hard.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. "Slap me, Tom."

I slapped her ass again.

"Not...not there...slap...my..."

I pulled my hands away and swatted her breasts.

"Mmmmm, Tom. More. Harder. Please, darling, just a bit harder."

I slapped her hard nipples again, making certain most force was on her extended nibs.

Chrissie only squirmed more.

My hand went around her neck as I moaned, "Fuck me, Chrissie. Go on. Fuck me!"

"Mmmmm...not yet brother dearest. There's...there's something I need first, okay? Would you do something for...me?"

As if I could refuse, eh? I thought to myself.

"Anything, darling. Anything." I stammered.

"Eat me, Tom. Please, darling. Just...I love your tongue."

Chrissie saw the smile in my eyes and slowly moved her limber body up mine, my hands on her ass.

I could feel her slippery cunt marking my body as she slid up and twisted her body on me. Her fingers gently tweaked both my nipples as she moved over me.

Her devilish smirk made my heart leap.

My hands couldn't help it so they slowly slid under her short t-shirt until they touched her hard nipples.

I grasped them and pulled.

"Tom...just...pull them. Yes! Harder, darling. I want it...harrr..." as she moaned. "I...I...hope my brother is...thirsty," she whimpered.

Chrissie rose so her moist cunt was hovering over my mouth.

"Do you want to lick me, Tom? Hmmm? Tell me, lover, do you?"

My hands left her warm tits and grabbed her shoulders. I pulled her lush cunt to my mouth, revelling in the sultriness and scent. Chrissie pushed her hips up, marking me with her creaminess across my face. She lifted her hips and wiped my face with her scent. I pulled her back onto my mouth and swallowed her froth.

Life can not get better than this, I thought.

When I knew Chrissie was going to behave, I moved my hands from her shoulders to her ass and held them there.

" Ohhh...that...feels...so...so...Just do it, Tom. Don't stop licking your...sister. You're...you're such a...dirty...bad...brother!"

Chrissie's hips were twisting on my face, feeling every muscle in my tongue. Her hands were on the wall, holding her up and giving her the leverage to just glide herself across my eager mouth.

"I'm...I'm...fucking your face, Tom! Mmmmm," she mewed. "Can you taste me, brother? Hmmm? Can...you?"

I lay there and devoted myself to going down on Chrissie whenever I could. I sucked on her outer lips. I loved that I could suck each one into my mouth, enjoying the texture, the taste and her smell.

My fingers were stroking her pert ass, as my tongue swept up her wet slit, just flicking her clit with every pass.

"Fuck me, Tom. Fuck my cunt," she squealed.

When Chrissie's hips were sliding too fast I spanked one cheek.

She knew what I wanted and slowed down so I could savour her femininity. My hard tongue slid upwards, desperately trying to fuck her cunt. Chrissie was absorbed in her pleasure, moaning that soft, raspy sound that I had come to love.

I couldn't push my tongue up far enough, at least for me. I just lay there, smelling her perfumed juices and teasing her. My tongue would glide back and forth over her little hard clit.

"Yes! Right...right...there!" she would almost shriek.

I brought one hand to my chin, collected her dripping sap, and surreptitiously coated her ass with it, making certain most was in her crevice. With a lubricated finger, I pressed against her tight hole. I could feel Chrissie lurch forwards, then backwards onto my finger. I flicked her clit even though I wanted to suck it. With every tap on her clit, I pushed my finger persistently harder against her little rose. Slowly, but deliberately, I pushed until I had pierced that beautiful seal.

Chrissie's moans grew louder, her hips pushing harder on my finger and her cunt gushing over my face. I thrashed her cunt with my tongue, swallowing what I could. Teasingly, I sucked her clit and pushed my finger further inside her. Chrissie wasn't speaking, just moaning a deep guttural noise until she screamed and came.

Her hands came off the wall and around my head, holding my mouth firm against her gushing cunt. My finger slipped from her tight bud.

I could feel Chrissie's head lurch back and heard these animalistic sounds as she flooded my mouth, my face and my chest with her ample cream.

Chrissie leant back, put both hands on my thighs and rocked her hips back and forth over my mouth, her little tits pointing at the ceiling. She was completely lost in her orgasmic bliss, wiping her pussy across my face, coating me. I swallowed as much as I could.

I felt her lift off my face just a bit.

I looked up and revelled in her glazed eyes.

"Ohhhh, Tom!" she groaned, and she squirted all over my face.

My eyes were on her cunt, as I relished the stream of her feminine fluid gushing from deep inside her onto me. I lay there and let her mark me.

"Go on, Chrissie. Pee on your brother. That's what you want, isn't it?" I mumbled.

Chrissie began to slap my face, moaning with her orgasm.

I pulled her hair tight and held on to her as she thrashed her way through her bliss. I slapped her breasts again and she gasped, and let loose another flow of her soothing cream.

Her body began to relax, but she kept sliding her sodden cunt all over my face. I lay there, swallowing and kissing her sweet pussy, my tongue trying to lick her clit again but she moved away.

She gently lifted herself off my face and slid down.

"Sorry, Tom?" she moaned with hesitation.

Her answer was my smile. "You are such a dirty bitch, Chrissie. And...I love it."

"Don't embarrass me, Tom. Please."

"You'll get used to it, darling," I sighed.

Her mouth came to mine. We kissed fervently. "Fuck me, Tom. I want a baby with you," she moaned. Chrissie slid down further, and grabbing my leaking cock, looked me in the eyes and slowly impaled herself on me. Her hands were on my stomach as she gently lifted herself up my wet shaft then, again slowly, pushed her hips down, her cunt absorbing my hard meat.

I laid there, drenched with my sister's juices and just watched her face, eyes closed, her frazzled, red hair waving around her shoulders. My hands delicately played with her breasts, lifting them, kneading them, my fingers lightly moving over her erect nipples.

Chrissie's lithe hips rocked against mine, my pelvis gliding over her sensitive clit.

"That's it, Chrissie. Just...fuck your...brother," I teased, pushing her on. "Make that baby, Chrissie. Take my potent cum, sweetheart. You want it, don't you? Hmmm?" I spoke softly.

"Ohhhh, my Tom. I...do. I...I...want it so..."

Chrissie's pelvis was moving faster with every grunt from her short breath.

"Then take it, Chrissie. Take my cum."

Her muscles were grabbing me, stroking me against her tight, velvety cunt.

I lifted my hips to meet her every thrust, trying desperately to push myself deeper. One hand went to her wet hair and she pushed it away from her face, never opening her eyes.

The room smelled of sex.

I flicked my hips, again and again, just knowing that every move was rubbing her clit.

"Ohhhh, Tom....You...you are such a..." and her voice trailed off.

"Close, Tom. So...so..together, Tom! Together!" she shrieked.

I looked down at her thrashing cunt and watched as our thick syrupy juices were mixed. "Tom! Now...please....NOW!"

I felt her pussy contract and watched her cum. She leant back, and her hands on my thighs, proud, hard breasts heaving towards the ceiling, and she came. I pinched her nipples to keep her there, just at that beautiful point of fulfilment.

Chrissie suddenly leant forward, looking at me and wildly kissing me as her hips fucked me. I let loose a torrent of cum at that point, filling my sister with my thick seed.

"There," I moaned, and pushed myself deep inside her.

"Urghhh....Tom...Tom...Tom!" she screamed.

We were soaked with our arousal, both of us cumming together.

I just let Chrissie's clit ride my cock and give her the release she so needed. Chrissie was spent, her sweat-laden body fell on me.

I kept my now flaccid cock inside her.

We were both smiling, almost laughing.

"Damn, Chrissie. That was..." I gasped. " You...you know how to put me through some changes, woman!" I laughed.

"Ohh, Tom. It's my pleasure..." she giggled.

Chrissie slowly lifted herself off my cock, both of us groaning at the loss of connection.

She fell beside me and wrapped her arms around me.

"Want this, Tom. I want us. I...I need us," she sighed, as she kissed my sweaty chest.

"As do I, Chrissie. We're...we're getting there, okay?"

"I believe you, Tom..."

Take Me, Tom Chapter 11 Lunch with the Parents

We lay there, our bodies melded together.

I unceremoniously undid Chrissie's braid, most of which was falling out already. Chrissie's head was on her spot, my shoulder, as we caught our breaths and held each other, both of us, I was certain, thinking of the future.

"Can I ask you something, Chrissie?" I asked quietly.

"I suppose you're going to ask your sister something embarrassing, but yes, go ahead."

I could only chuckle. She knew me so well. "Have you always been so, well, excitable in bed?"

"Nicely put, Tom," Chrissie laughed. So...hmmm, yes. I've always had a, well, high sex drive?" she said with uncertainty. "But...with you, us, it's just so much more. I know you feel it, too. I feel, well, complete now. Very little of my feelings have to do with the taboo nature of us although I do like playing with that," she giggled.

"I've noticed," I replied, laughing at her scrunched up face.

"I've said this before but...you're more than a wonderful lover. I feel so, well, free with you. But it's you. You as the man you are that I'm so in love with. At last, I feel that there are real possibilities out there for me, for us. Have I explained myself well?" she asked.

"Absolutely, sweetheart. Absolutely," I sighed, and nuzzled my face into her hair, kissing and smelling her. I pulled Chrissie onto me, her legs straddling my left leg. I felt her rub her drenched pussy on my leg, probably just teasing me. "Well, I think a shower, breakfast, call the kids then...?" I sighed.

"Yeah. Then...Do you think it will all be okay, Tom? It's going to be tough holding this all in. God, I wish we didn't have to do this today," she moaned.

"We'll be fine. Believe me," I softly spoke, as I played with her little ass.

"I know but..." she sighed.

"C'mon. Shower."

We clambered out of the wet and warm bed, stripping the bed first.

I noticed Chrissie had put down a 'water-proof' sheet under the regular one. I looked at her and laughed. "Prepared, eh?"

Chrissie turned shy and could only smile half-heartedly at me.

"Don't embarrass me, brother," she coyly said.

We threw the bedclothes in the hamper and walked into the shower. As usual, we washed each other. I would never tire of this. I ran the soapy cloth between Chrissie's peachy ass, kissing and smelling her.

"Ohhh...Damn, Tom," she moaned.

"Behave, sister," I sighed into her ear.

"You know that...it's yours? All of me, Tom. ALL of me," she moaned. "You do want...all of me?"

My once flaccid cock was slowly hardening, laying against her stomach. "Yes, Chrissie. I WILL have ALL of you." I murmured.

"Mmmmmm," Chrissie moaned.

I slapped her perfect ass and said, "Okay. Out. We have too much to do!"

"You're no fun, Tom," she said bashfully.

I could only laugh with her. We dried off and went our separate ways. As always, I dressed quicker than Chrissie.

I went into the kitchen and rummaged around for something. Knowing that our mother would be preparing a huge lunch, I put together some fruit and yoghurt for us. I laid it out on the table with some juice, coffee and tea for myself.

Chrissie walked in looking superb as always.

She wore a fetching pair of grey linen slacks and an off-white, starched blouse. Her copper-red hair hung down on her shoulders, her silver earrings glittering in the morning sun.

My sister looked stunning.

Chrissie walked over to me, engulfing me in her arms. "Deep breaths, eh brother," she said, with trepidation.

I patted her sweet ass and smiled. We sat at the table and slowly had our breakfast.

"We'll be fine, sweetheart," I tried to comfort her.

We had an hour or so before we had to leave so Chrissie called the kids. She put her phone on speaker so we could both chat with them. They were getting on with each other, which is always a good sign. Suddenly, Jack came on the line as we heard him asking the kids to go into the front room.

This didn't bode well, I thought.

"Hi, Chrissie," he said. "I need to talk with you. I'm going to have to bring the kids back tomorrow. I know it's not ideal and I'm sorry, but I'm in a bit of a bind here."

"What's going on now, Jack," she asked, abruptly.

"I'm having some problems with work. I need to sort a few, uh, problems out. This cannot wait, okay," he said sheepishly.

"Okay, what sort of problems that you cannot see your children," Chrissie asked, getting more wound up with every word Jack said.

"I'm...I'm in a bit of financial bind right now. I need to sort this, okay? There's nothing I can do about it. Don't make me feel any guiltier than I already do, okay? I'll bring them by tomorrow around noon. Then, I need to talk with you."

"Just talk now, Jack. Let's hear it. C'mon. What do you need?"

"I'd rather talk with you alone if that's okay. Tomorrow. Okay?"

"No, Jack. Now is good. Just...just tell me," Chrissie said, getting more distressed.

"I...I need a favour. I...I....need you to remortgage and lend me some money. If I had it, or had any other way to raise the money I need, I'd do it - but I don't."

"What the hell have you gotten yourself into, Jack?" Chrissie almost yelled.

"I owe some people some money and I need it, okay? I can't go to the bank as I'm already overdrawn with them. I could really use your help right now."

"What about What's-Her-Name? Can't she help you? Can't she take a loan out and help?"

"I owe 300k. She can't raise that much so I'm asking you."

"Fuck, Jack!" Chrissie was angry now. "I know nothing about your business dealings. I never have. You kept that part of your life secret from me. No, Jack. I can't help. I won't put the kids and my home in hock because you're irresponsible. Sorry. I just can't do it."

"Chrissie. I really need this loan. You'll get it back as soon as I sort out a few outstanding debts. Trust me. You'll get it back," Jack pleaded.

"Jack, I don't even have to think about this. The answer is an emphatic 'no'. I won't do it. You'll have to look elsewhere. I don't trust you or...believe you. We'll see you tomorrow at noon. Say goodbye to the kids," she said, and hung up.

Boo96
Boo96
332 Followers