All Comments on 'Take Me, Tom Pt. 10-12'

by Boo96

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MiddlesonMiddlesonabout 2 years ago

That was a hot chapter! Parents finally know and ex husband appears.

That wasbsuper hot chrissie giving up her ass and having tom take all of her.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Intense chapter, loved it.

Looking forward to your next chapter,

Scores 5/5 one of the best brother/ sister on Lit. Without a doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved the story. But where can you take it from here? Their parents now know about their feelings toward one another. And even if the parents are OK with everything....they have the children to contend with. The X husband? Hell, he can make a lot trouble for them both if he found out. And what about the rest of the world?

I had a beautiful sister who I wanted so badly. I was 16 years old and she was 18 years old. But I never had the courage to approach her. And to be honest with you I think she would have given it a lot of thought. We were both very close. I got into a fight in school because some jerk was talking shit about my sister on how he would like to get between her legs. I ended up kicking the guy's ass. She told me that no man would ever take care of her like I took care of her.

I know that had we became lovers I would not have shared her with anyone. She would have become my woman and I her man. And I also know that by hook or by crook....I would have been the father to her children.

But at 16 years old what do you know?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very very good and pretty clever; I think you have made everyone fall in love with her ass!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ok Boo, that turned out as I expected in the long run, though not liked. Still good,thank you for the effort.

Well, who an I to criticize your work? After all I have no talent, to even write an essay.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBoo96@Boo96
Photography, good whiskey ( just a wee dram, mind you) and erotica! I simply love femininity in all its forms. I tend to veer towards the incest but when the mood strikes, well... Extremely curious! Would love to correspond with like-minded souls.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES