Take Me, Tom Pt. 18-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, Chrissie. Cum on me. C'mon. Cum, darling," I said, urging her on to her orgasm. I wouldn't cum though. I kept myself hard for my sister, but resolutely refused to let go. I wasn't through with Chrissie yet.

"Fuck...Tom! Just...just...ahhhhh..." she whimpered as she came.

She knew I hadn't cum yet and was trying to force it out of me and inside her.

"Cum, darling. Just...just fill me!" she wailed.

"Not...not...yet...darling woman," I said, as calm as I could.

"Fuck, Tom...why...just..." she growled, coming again and again.

I helped her through her exertions, holding her, moving her hair out of her face and stroking her. Eventually, she was sated, her body limp and sweaty. She lifted her head from my chest and we laughed, frantically kissing.

"Oh, my love. My...my Tom. Why didn't...?"

I just 'shushed' her and helped her to lie back on the bed, her legs still lewdly spread.

"Just lie there, Chrissie. I'll...I'll show you," I gasped.

Chrissie lay there, her cum oozing from her shaken cunt. Her hands were in her hair, as if she was trying to comb it.

I tossed her a thick pillow.

"Here, Chrissie. Put this behind you, okay?" I asked.

Haphazardly, Chrissie propped the pillow up and leant on it, her breath still short and wheezing. I handed her a glass of water and she drank it all down.

"What...what do you have up your sleeve, buster? You had better cum for me!" she admonished me.

"Mmmm, don't you worry about me, lover. I'll be putting a baby in you tonight!" I teased.

"Don't...don't fucking say that, Tom! You know...you know what that does to me!" she playfully spat out.

"I do, Chrissie," I smirked.

Chrissie lay there, her face bright with her delicious after-cum glow. She was a perfect vision of womanhood. Of sex. Of love.

"So, are you going to allow me to...take care of you, Tom?" she said, bristling with passion.

"Lay back on your hands, Chrissie. Let your arms support you," I breathed. "Just like I am."

Chrissie shifted down, her pussy in contact with my cock, legs shifted over mine, her knees bent, on top of my thighs.

"There we go, sweetheart," I sighed, contentedly.

We looked at each other, one hand able to touch each other, even more intimately, if not entirely comfortable. Her full breasts jutted out, as I gently massaged one, then the other. Chrissie was close enough to me that her attention went to my chest, too.

We both looked down at the same time, my cock just at the entrance of her puffy, red and wet cunt. Chrissie knew what I had in mind. She shifted a bit forward, the head of my stiffness just piercing her labia.

Chrissie pushed forward...

"Slow, Chrissie. Let's take this slow, okay?" I said.

"Do we have to, Tom?" she giggled.

"Yes," I said, sternly. "Yes."

We stayed in this position, talking and teasing each other. With every sultry sentence Chrissie came out with, my cock hardened, another inch easily sliding into her.

"No moving, Chrissie!" I admonished her.

"Or what, Tom? Hmm? Whatcha gonna do? Walk away? Hmm?" she taunted, her free hand grasping my shaft, and pretending to use me.

"Maybe I'll just stroke myself and cum all over you. Would you like that, Chrissie? Or...do you want me to fill you with your brother's cock and take you? Hmm, Chrissie?"

Chrissie was gently rocking her hips onto my prick, hoping I wouldn't notice. I raised a hand and slapped her breast.

"That's going to have to be a lot...harder... to stop me, Tom," she groaned.

Fuck! Where DID this woman come from, I thought.

I felt my cock slide another inch into her, of its own volition. That's what I told myself, at least.

Chrissie slapped my chest.

"Do it, Tom. Take me. Can't you see how wet I am for you? Hmmm?" she teased.

"Stop it, Chrissie!" I almost shouted.

Chrissie smiled and said, "Make me, Tom. Go on. Make me," she scoffed at me. "Go on, slap me and I might stop...teasing you," she laughed.

"You're a little cunt, Chrissie," I spat out with a smile.

"Hmm. You might just be right," she said, defiantly.

I raised my hand and not so gently, slapped her face.

"Ohh, fuck, Tom," she moaned and pushed herself another inch into me.

Chrissie was playing with her hips, teasing me by pushing forward then moving back again.

I slapped her hard nipple, and put my hand back for support.

"Ohh, fuck...you," she said. "Face, Tom," she said, provoking me.

I slapped her face, again.

"Ahhhhhh," she moaned and we pushed into each other at the same time.

"My...my God, Tom. This feels so...so..." and her voice trailed off.

"Go slow, Chrissie. Make it last,' I almost begged.

We moved into each other then slid out in unison. Our eyes bore into each other. I looked down and saw my stiff cock sliding in and out of her oozing cunt, the sheen of her nectar coating it.

I saw her mouth a silent, "I love you," as we took each other.

I took one hand and calmly stroked and flicked her little clit, sending little tremors through her body.

"That's it, darling. Just...just take it," I encouraged her.

"Tom...Tom...that's just the..."

My fingers were soaked with our thick syrup. My fingers touched my stiff prick every time it slid out of her. I continued to play with her clit, bringing her close then pulling back.

"Fuck, Tom. Just...just do...it," Chrissie moaned, her back arched and her head thrown back.

This was a lazy, slow way to make love, gently bringing us both to a glorious orgasm. My thrusts became more persistent, needier. I could see a sheen of perspiration covering Chrissie's forehead. I loved how matted her hair had become. I loved her glazed, half-lidded eyes.

"I'm going to cum in you, Chrissie. Soon. I'm going to..." I croaked, teasing both of us.

"Ohh, God, Tom. I know! I...I know!" she shrieked.

We were both slowly pummelling into each other, my cock at an unusual position. I knew full well where the head of my cock was hitting. So did Chrissie.

"I want to see your face when you cum, Chrissie. Show me!" I gasped.

That set us both off. We came together, shoving ourselves into the other. I could feel my cum streaming deep inside her. I looked in erotic amazement as Chrissie's juices flooded out, my viscous cum mixed with hers.

We both groaned, lost in our release. I looked at Chrissie's face, beautifully contorted and reeking of pleasure. I shoved into her again and again, as Chrissie did so, too. Chrissie spread her legs as much as she could, giving my groin more room and contact.

I spurt two, three, maybe four times inside her velvety sheath. Chrissie reacted to each pulsing stream of sperm. Chrissie put one hand in her mouth and yelled, then squirted all over us.

"Oooo...Oooo...Ooooh," she yelled, her breathing rapidly increasing with every thrust from her hips. "Fuck...fuck...fuck you...Tom!"

I let her use my cock, and watched in awe as my sister continued to cum. She never looked so beautiful.

Chapter 20

Chrissie's POV

I fell back, eventually, my legs still spread and my brother's sperm gushed thickly from me. I couldn't catch my breath after this long, intense lovemaking. I had no idea what I did to deserve this man in my life, only so happy he was.

I looked at Tom, his face shone with a soft sheen of his manly sweat. I was so in love. I pulled my leg over Tom and lay on my stomach, Tom having a perfect view of the ass he loved so much.

"Up here, darling," he said, quietly. "C'mon, Chrissie. Up here. With me."

I felt like a crab as I desperately twisted my body around, and crawled up to him. My head found its place, on his heaving chest.

I loved my face in his sweat, his smell.

"Tom," I sighed. "That was...just..." and my mouth wouldn't come out with any more words. I held him tight, my arms enclosed around him.

He's mine, I thought. God, he's really mine.

I felt him breathe in the scent of my hair. My heart quivered.

"I...I hope YOU didn't wake the kids," he half-joked.

"Me?" I said, exasperated. "I think it was YOU who was making ALL the noise!" I giggled. "If we had, they'd be in already so, we're okay," I reassured him, and squeezed him even tighter.

I heard Tom whisper a low, "I love you, Chrissie," and he held me close.

I murmured, just as low, "I love you, too, Tom," and I kissed his chest.

We quietly talked about nothing and everything. That's what it was like with my brother. It was all so easy, so comfortable.

"So," he finally changed the subject, "are we sleeping here or the other room? If it's here, we, uh, need to change the sheets," he asked, diplomatically. He was learning how NOT to embarrass his sister.

"Let's make the effort and change the sheets. Not yet, though. I'm...I'm too comfortable. In a bit?" I asked.

He didn't have to answer. He just cuddled me more.

The candles still flickered, casting their warm shadows over us and the room. I never wanted the spell to end.

We lay there, Tom playing with my hair and me, running my fingers over his broad chest. I loved touching my brother.

Eventually, we could both feel the wetness under us. We looked at each other at the same time and laughed.

"Okay," I chuckled, "let's get this sorted."

I rolled off Tom, so unladylike, but it was a start. My body felt used. Beautifully used.

I grabbed his hand and half-heartedly pulled him up. We knew the routine and quickly stripped the bed and replaced the stained sheet.

"DON'T say anything," I warned him.

"What? Me? As if, Chrissie. I...I love it, actually," he said, tactfully.

I smiled to myself, trying not to give in to his delicate meaning. I was actually getting over any embarrassment regarding my, well, squirting. Just another reason why I loved him, I guess. I knew how much he loved my...exertions. And I loved the feeling of doing it to him, probably the same way he loved cumming on my body.

Tom, helpfully, bundled up the used sheets and we had the fresh one on in no time. At looked at the bed wistfully. This was our bed. From now on. Forever. My heart leapt at the thought. Forever.

"Quick shower, Chrissie?" he asked...but he knew my answer.

He shrugged his shoulders with a little smile, and walked into the bathroom. I heard the shower, and hoped it wouldn't wake the kids. Tom was quick though, if not thorough.

I always wanted to sleep with Tom's seed inside me. I could hardly wait to go off the pill, knowing he'd impregnate me in no time.

I put on some fresh panties and a matching camisole and slid between the fresh sheets. My feet jiggled away, loving the feeling of the ironed covering. I waited for my lover, my Tom. He walked out, naked, briskly drying his hair. God, what a vision. I wondered if this is how he felt when he looked at me. I smiled, knowing he did.

Tom blew out the candles and drifted in beside me. His strong arm pulled me onto his damp chest. I secretly inhaled his smell. I could feel him kiss the top of my head.

It's the little things, I thought.

"Tom, should we have a barbeque with the kids tomorrow? I was going to, well, invite Em over. We need to talk with her before work on Monday and tomorrow would be perfect. Do you mind?" I asked.

"That sounds wonderful," Tom said. "You need to spend some time with her so, yes. Now, what exactly is going on?"

"You ready for this?" I said, with hesitation. "She's not proud of this but...she looked at his phone and browsing history. There are all these messages from some woman, God knows who she is, but there's these very, uh, revealing messages between the two of them. God knows how long it's been going on, but Em thinks well over a year. She went through all of their bank statements, too. There are more than a couple of hotels they hadn't stayed at...together. She's in quite a state right now. I'm...I'm concerned for her. You're...you're fine if she comes over though? She could probably use a man's advice."

"Absolutely, Chrissie. Of course. She needs you, so yeah, it'll be good for her. And you," he said. "We're both here for her."

"Thanks, darling. This means...so much to me, so thank you," I sighed, and leant my head up and kissed his luscious lips. "Can we sleep now? I'm...I'm shattered!" I laughed.

"Of course we can, sweetheart," he whispered. Tom lovingly rolled me off his chest and touched my face, his fingers lingering on my lips. Then we kissed.

I rolled over, pushing my covered ass into his groin. I felt his arm encircle me. I felt safe. And loved.

"G'night, darling," I whispered.

"G'night, sweetheart," he sighed.

I fell asleep to the gentle sound of my brother breathing.

Sunday Morning

Chrissie POV A Walk in the Woods

I woke to the tender breathing of my brother. I slowly opened my eyes and gazed upon him. My heart was complete. I stretched my arm over him, sleeping so peacefully. I gently rubbed his arm, his flesh so warm to my touch. I heard Tom mumble, as if he knew I was awake and staring at him.

I listened for the kids and wondered if I should have heeded Tom's concerns about us sharing a bed. Perhaps he was right? I accepted that it was too late now, so stayed next to my brother.

I turned over, letting my ass slide onto his morning cock. Nothing overt, just the comfort of having my Tom so close to me. I slipped back to sleep.

I was woken by the sound of soft giggles. David and Chloe were standing at the bed, looking at us and smiling.

"Morning, you two," I yawned. "You're up early? Quiet though, Tom's...Uncle Tom is still sleeping, okay?"

I felt Tom rustle beside me. "Morning, guys!" he cheerfully sighed.

"Morning, Uncle Tom!" they both shrieked, as they clambered up on the bed with us. Chloe bounced on Tom, and I cowered.

"Kids? Easy, all right? Let Tom...Uncle Tom wake up first." I said, my throat constricting from the awkwardness of the situation.

Damn, I thought. I did it again!

"That's okay, Chrissie. I'm awake. It's not your fault, is it David? It's yours, Chloe!" he laughed. Chloe jumped on Tom's still body.

"It's NOT my fault, Uncle Tom. It was David's idea," Chloe pouted. She wrapped her arms around Tom's head and hugged him. I felt a tear run down my cheek.

The four of us lay in bed, chatting, playing and waking each other up. My heart was skipping beats, but I felt so happy. They had said nothing about their uncle sharing a bed with their mother. We rough-housed a bit then I needed to put a stop to it.

"Okay," I said, raising my voice just a bit. "Everyone out. Time to get up. What do you two troublemakers want for breakfast?Hmm?" I smiled, trying to defuse any unforeseen problems.

"Pancakes?" they both said at once. I think they had this rehearsed.

"Okay. Out and let us get dressed and...Uncle Tom will make pancakes. He makes the best ones in the whole world!" I snickered. I could feel Tom's eyes boring into the side of my head. "Isn't that right...Uncle Tom?"

"THE best," he said, laughing, still tickling the kids. "Out now. Both of you. Let your mom get ready, okay? We'll be out soon. Go brush your teeth and I'll be out in a minute."

The kids clambered off the bed as easy as they got in. They raced each other to the bathroom.

Tom rolled over and looked at me.

Ooops, I thought. Here goes...

"The best pancakes?" he asked, and laughed at me, his smile alleviating any concerns I had.

"Thank you, Tom," I whispered. "I...I wasn't expecting them up so early and..."

"Shhh," Tom sighed. "It's all fine, see? C'mon. Don't worry." he joked.

Tom scooped his arm under my head and pulled me over on top of him. I leant down and kissed him.

"You're a wonderful man, Tom," I sighed.

He swatted my bum and hugged me.

"Now. Out!" he insisted. "I have pancakes to make!"

We rose from the bed, our bed, and both headed for the en-suite. We looked at each other and thought, Why not?

"Are you going to sort 'that' out?" I smiled, rubbing his hard cock.

"Do you have a lock on the bathroom door?" he asked, facetiously.

"Out!" I motioned. "We can move your things in later, okay?" I said, as I kissed him. "And...you can keep 'that' 'til later," I said as I winked and squeezed his hardness.

Tom grabbed me and playfully bent me over the basin. "I could so do you right now," he groaned, his hand mischievously gripping my hair.

I stayed prone, and whispered, "You had better."

With a firm, loud smack, he spanked my butt and left. It wasn't a nice way to leave a girl.

I caught up with everyone in the kitchen. The kids were still in their pajamas. It was Sunday, after all. Tom was opening and closing cabinet doors, searching for ingredients, no doubt. I left him to it.

Tom was wearing a pair of longish shorts and a loose t-shirt. I put on a pair of tight, but tasteful shorts, and an old shirt that I had tied along my midriff.

I went into the front room and plopped myself down. I pulled out my phone and called Em.

She picked up after two rings. "What's going on, sweetie," I asked.

"Not much. Luckily. You? How was the work party?" she asked, but I heard the hesitation in her voice. My heart sank.

"It was lovely, Em. I met a lot of nice people. These people know how to drink! We left pretty early, I'd say eleven-ish or so. But I didn't call about that. What are you up to today? Hmmm? Tom is having a barbeque for us. I...we're hoping you'll come. Just...you?" I asked.

"God, Chrissie. You're a lifesaver. I'd love to. I have SO much to tell you and...I could really use your advice now. I...I need you, Chrissie," she sighed, breaking my heart.

"You get over here as soon as you can, all right? Now, if you want. Tom's making pancakes. Can I ask, is Mr Fucker home?" I asked, spitefully.

"Yes, he's here. God knows what he's up to today. All I can say is, he hasn't asked if we'd like to do anything together, so assume he'll come up with some excuse to go see 'her'... whomever the fuck 'her' is."

I could hear the hurt in her voice. "Get over here soon, okay? I'll save you some pancakes. The kids would love to see you anyway. And...probably Tom, so...See you soon, Em."

"Thanks, Chrissie. See you soon. Love you..." she whispered.

"Love you," I said, not whispering.

I put the phone in my pocket and walked into the kitchen to check out any looming disaster areas. Surprisingly, there were none. Tom had galvanized the troops perfectly. Chloe had set the table outside. David was pouring juices and helping Tom flip pancakes.

Tom finally looked at what I was wearing and broke out in a broad grin. I recognized that glint in his eye.

"What? Me?" I mouthed, and winked at him.

I could see him mouth the word, "Bitch," and smile.

I love my life, I thought.

I walked over to Tom, at the stove, and wrapped my arms around his waist. "How's it going, buster?"

"How does it smell?" he said, turning his head and kissing me on the lips. Chastely, but a kiss nonetheless. "We're doing a great job, aren't we?" Tom asked the kids.

I hugged him tighter then let go, going over to help Chloe. "We'll have an extra one so make plenty, Tom...I mean, Uncle Tom," I blurted out, then kicked myself. Again. "Aunt Emily is on her way, kids!" I told the kids, smiling.

"Goody!" they both yelped. "I haven't seen her forever," Chloe said.

"Well, she misses you both so thought she would come over for breakfast and spend the day with us. Is that fine?" I asked the kids, but also looked at Tom's for his reaction.

Tom turned towards me whilst multitasking the breakfast, and smiled at me. I walked over to him, and leaning on him, quietly said, "Thank you, Tom." He only smiled and kissed me again.

I slapped his bum and continued with my supervising breakfast. This felt good, if not unusual. I had nothing to do!