Take Me, Tom Pt. 18-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kids gobbled down Uncle Tom's pancakes, telling me, in no uncertain terms, that his were better than mine. It was his turn to poke his tongue out at me.

We were still eating when the doorbell rang.

"That must be, Em," I said. The kids were excited, so I let them open the door for her. There was a cacophony of laughter, loud voices and little shrieks. David and Chloe escorted her into the kitchen, one hand on each of hers.

"Aunty Em is here," Chloe giggled.

"I can see, sweetheart!" I replied. I rose from my chair and embraced her, holding her close and hoping she wouldn't start sobbing. She held my head in her soft hands and kissed me. It was only a quick kiss, but even so. "I'm so glad you're here, Em. This is where you belong. Now, sit! Tom? Pancakes!" I laughed.

Tom stood up, and with hesitation, walked over to Em, slowly embracing her and holding her tight. They held each other longer than we had, her head resting on his shoulder. Em lifted her head and sweetly kissed Tom on the lips. It was so tender and precious.

"Go. Sit. Blueberry pancakes?" he asked.

"Yes! Please! Thank you, Chrissie. And you, Tom," she sighed, as I saw her visibly relax.

"Are you sure Chrissie didn't make these?" Em asked him. "They're delicious!"

"Behave, Em," I told her. "You upset the chef and you're in trouble!"

"Oops," she laughed. "They're great, Tom. Thank you."

The five of us laughed, talked and had a wonderful breakfast, although it was quickly turning into brunch. The sun was up and a lovely breeze in the garden settled all of us.

"Tell you what, you guys feel like heading to the lake? You guys up for that? It will give Emily and you a chance to catch up. I'll take care of the kids, okay" Tom asked me. "When we get back, I'll throw some fish or whatever we have on the barbeque?"

I turned to my friend, who desperately needed to talk, and raised my eyebrow.

"That sounds wonderful, Tom. Thank you," Em said to Tom.

We all scurried around, the kids running for their shoes as Em and I slapped together some snacks for everyone. I looked at Tom and mouthed, "Thank you." Surprisingly, we were out the door in ten minutes.

Tom said he would drive, which was fine with me. David sat in the front with him and I was gladly relegated to the backseat with Chloe and Em. Windows rolled down and crappy music on the radio, we headed for the woods. Em and I surreptitiously held hands, both of us aware Chloe was next to us. We needed this connection, that's all there was to it.

David and Chloe were all wound up, pestering Em with question after question. She took it in stride and laughed. We arrived at the woods in no time. Tom graciously grabbed the backpack again. I grabbed the blankets and a towel. I looked at the blanket and the memories of our day came flooding back. I lifted it and showed Tom. He smiled his killer smile at me.

"We'll go ahead of you slowpokes, okay. Catch up when you can," Tom said to us both. Tom was wonderful, almost reading my mind.

I waited 'til Tom and the kids were far ahead of us, and subtly took Em's hand. She turned to me and smiled a knowing look. The trail was empty as we walked slowly along, Em loosening up as we went along.

I could see Em wanted to cry after holding it all in. I put my arms around her and hugged her. Not a word was spoken because none were needed. I held her as I felt her shiver, the tears finally coming. I lifted her head from my shoulder and tenderly wiped away the tears. I held her face as I gently kissed her.

"Over here. C'mon," I said, motioning to a fallen log. "Sit."

Em sat down and I pulled her to me, her head, again, resting on my slight shoulder. "What's going on, sweetie," I asked, holding her hand.

"He's...he's been seeing someone for at least the last year. I shouldn't have looked at his phone, but I couldn't take it anymore. Oh, Chrissie. What am I going to do?" she sobbed.

"Shhh....shhh, relax, Em. Just take a deep breath. You'll be fine. We'll sort this out, okay? Does he know you're here?" I asked.

"Yeah. I think so. I just sort of called out to him as I left. I don't know if he heard me or not but..."

"Okay, okay...just...just relax. So, what do you want to do? Any ideas?"

"I've...I've been thinking about that for months, Chrissie. I...I think I want out. I really do. We just don't work anymore, you know? He pays no attention to me, barely so, even if we're in public. It's all a charade, Chrissie. It's all a joke," she sighed, the tears still flowing.

"Well, I say you do nothing right now. Let it simmer, and then confront him and see where that takes you. It needs to be addressed. I can tell you that from experience," I said, with a little laugh.

"I know but...Would you just...hold me, Chrissie? I need you to hold me..." she asked, sounding so vulnerable.

"Come, Em. I'll always hold you. You know that," I said, holding her, my fingers brushing her dirty-blonde hair. Em had one hand on my bare thigh. Damn these short cutoffs. Her fingers felt too good!

"I'm just so...I don't know what I am, Chrissie. I don't want him, so why am I so unhappy?" she sniffed.

"Hey. Hey, it's normal. Your life is changing and so much of it is out of your control. You'll get through this. We'll get through this, okay? Together!" I replied, softly kissing her head. My hand never stopped stroking her, almost petting her. I shouldn't have done it, I know, but I lifted her head and delicately kissed her beautiful lips. Em returned my kiss with a desire and need of someone who was near emotionally drained. Her hand was stroking my thigh, causing me to spread my legs. I needed to stop this. I wasn't being fair.

"Em?" I said, as tenderly as possible. "We...we..." and I lost my nerve and kissed her again.

I felt her soft tongue pierce my lips, making me moan. Em had one hand on my thigh and the other was in my hair, gently tugging it. I was losing control here. I slowly pulled our lips apart and looked into those delicious, blue eyes. I wanted her. I wanted her to feel better and I knew what I could do to that end. But I couldn't. Not now. Not when she's like this. I gently pulled away from her delicious mouth.

"C'mon, let's walk along." I said, with hesitation. My body was saying succumb to my dearest friend, but my heart knew it was the wrong time. I took her hand and helped her up. I swung my arm around her waist. We headed back to the well-worn path. "So...are you going back home tonight or..." I said, letting the question hang in the air.

"I should, yes," she sighed. "There's no way he's driving me out!" she laughed. "I just need a few days to sort my head out. I'll be fine. I know I will. Especially since I have you, Chrissie. And Tom?" she asked.

"Of course, Em. You have us both. Always," I sighed, moving my head to her shoulder. Our hands gripped each other tighter.

"So, Em. Do you think David knows anything about...us?" I asked, not wanting to hear the answer. It would destroy me if I were the cause of all this turmoil.

Em stopped in the path, and turned to me. "Chrissie. No. Definitely not. There is no way he could know, okay? This is not down to us. You have to believe me, Chrissie. This is all on him. Probably me, too, if I think about it. I guess I just wasn't enough for him. I don't know how or why, but what else should I think," she moaned, her tears welling up again.

I stopped walking, and pulled her into me, holding her firm body against mine. We looked at each other, and affectionately kissed. We had both calmed down so it was more a friend's kiss, rather than a lover's kiss. I smiled inside, knowing this is what she needed right now.

I thought about the trip to London with Tom and the guilt washed over me. Here I was, leaving my fragile, best friend whilst I'm on a transAtlantic trip with my brother. Talk about feeling shitty about one's self!

We walked along the dusty path, knowing we'd be at the lake sooner, rather than later. We held hands and talked, me trying to be the counselor, as she had been when I was in the same dilemma. Em wanted all the sordid details from the party last night. I skipped many of the erotic details. I couldn't see my friend hurt, revealing how well my love life was going. I did tell her we slept in the same bed last night. Em stopped and looked at me, her mouth wide open.

"NO! You...you didn't? What...what happened? Why? You told me you were going to wait weeks, if not months. You're such a hussy, Chrissie," she laughed, bumping my shoulder with hers.

"I...I hadn't planned it. Honest. Everything just seemed to be going so well. Tom is getting along with the kids so well. The kids are super relaxed with him. It...it just seemed right," I kind of babbled.

"So...tell me. What happened? And I don't mean in the morning! I want details, girl! Did you...you know..." Em asked me.

"You're such a voyeuristic tramp, Em!" I laughed aloud.

"So. And...?" she quickly replied.

"It was fucking marvellous, Em. Fucking marvellous. I wanted to fuck. Bad," I said, blushing, even if Em was my best friend. "But Tom went SO slow. He put us in this one position and teased the hell out of me. It was exhausting, is all I'm gonna say!" I breathlessly groaned.

Em just stood there, mouth wide open and a huge smile on her face. I felt bad about telling her all about my fabulous love life but we know each other so...

"Not nearly enough details, girl! More!!" she said, laughing.

"Another time, Em. God knows what would happen if I get you all worked up and horny!" We both laughed, knowing it was the truth.

"Also, I may as well say this, Tom and I are still going to London, beginning Friday. I wasn't going to, as we had no sitter and it all just seemed too complicated but, well, we kind of made up with the parents. They're not a hundred percent with us on this but, they are coming around. They're going to stay with the kids with help from Janet. Now, you're more than welcome to come around and see the kids and help out, okay? I do feel bad about leaving you, Em. I'm...I'm torn now," I said, almost bursting into tears myself.

"Hey, Chrissie. You go. Standen said it was okay, and he would give me cover for you, so go. I love you and will miss you, but I'll be fine. If not, I'll Facetime you! I'll probably do that anyway so..." she smiled, and held me. What a role reversal, hmm?

We finally caught up with the rest of them. We walked over to where Tom had laid out the blankets. We were still holding hands. No one noticed. Well, Tom did but he's perverted so...

We sat down and watched the kids frolicking around in the shallows. Tom now had a chance to lie down as the kids 'real' sitters were here so he took advantage of the sun. He had taken his shirt off, baring his body to all and sundry. I could see Em almost devouring him, so starved of sex for God knows how long. I swatted her leg and cocked my eyebrows.

"What?" she laughed.

I just stuck my tongue out at her. I mouthed the word, 'No' but she just gave me a pouty look. We both laughed. Tom looked over at us and said, "What?" and we laughed some more.

"You'll always have us, Em. Okay?" I reassured her.

"I know. and...thanks," she sighed.

"If you're tired, Tom's shoulder is damn comfy," I told Em, my active eyebrows at it again. I motioned to Tom, giving her consent.

She mouthed back to me, "Really"?

I shook my head, "Yes, go on."

I watched, fascinated, as Em crawled over and gently laid her head on my brother's chest. He stirred, and looked surprised, but said nothing. Em needed the physical contact of a man. I was happy to help her out, to a point. After ten minutes or so, I said, "See, Em. Told you. I was right, wasn't I?"

I heard her murmur a soft, "Uh-huh," and stared at the both of them. I thought how lucky I was to have both these beautiful people in my life. Plus two beautiful children!

I watched the kids splashing about, happy in each other's company. I thought back to Tom and I growing up, remembering how happy we were at this age. I guess I've always been fond of my brother, and the feelings just grew, without realizing them.

I noticed that Em's hand had slid onto Tom's chest, relaxed and cozy. A few minutes later, Tom covered his hand over hers. They looked so beautiful. I let them rest and walked down to the shore, joining the kids in their fun. We splashed each other, chased Chloe around and just enjoyed the day.

I walked back to the lazy couple on the blanket, and when I reached them, leant over and softly kissed Tom, then kissed Em. They both opened their eyes and smiled at me. I couldn't be more in love.