All Comments on 'Take Me, Tom Pt. 24-25'

by Boo96

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

I struggled to give 5*, but relented. You made great progress last posting of realigning your characters to how regular people would react in a similar situation. If you ever get bored (LOL), feel free to go back to the earlier chapters and remove Tom's easy acceptance of Chrissie and Emily. That said, you've had the threesome in some tense situations that are realistic, but then you back away from the issues. It must be clear to Tom and Emily that she is still manipulating them and the whole situation. Tom is a high tier international businessman. That kind of personality is used to controlling their environment, not reverting to some beta male. He's not going to jump in with Emily like you have him doing, if in fact he is struggling with a polyamorous relationship. I read so many stories that I lose track of details, but Emily has been having an affair with Chrissie for two years. How long has David been in an affair, seems like after Emily's started? Seems Emily is the cheater, not as much as David. Pretty humiliating for your wife to cheat on you with a woman. I would love a little drama along that plot line! LOL! Also, I'll reiterate that Emily's cheating should be a consideration for Tom and his acceptance of her. Complex stuff here! 5*

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Stupid me. I just realised what hypocrites they all are. Emily has been cheating on her husband for honks with Chrissie and she has the gall to be upset with him.

Chrissie and Tom are now facilitating Emily’s cheating on her husband, how fucked up is that.

Realising this l’ve realised just how silly this story has become. Cliche after cliche.

I’ll see thru to the end to see if you can save it, but l doubt you can. You know nothing about incest or how it works. In the end this is just another flowery story about cheaters and the manipulations they go thru to get what they want.

Your Tom character is now just a cuck in thrall to his sisters manipulations.

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m loving the story, but there is one thing that keeps throwing me off. I have never heard anyone use the phrase “as and when”. Then I looked at your profile and I see that you’re from the UK. I can’t speak for the US as a whole but I’ve only ever heard the phrase “if and when”( which means the same from what I gather)and certainly never met anyone who uses it as frequently as these characters. I know Tom has lived in London, but the rest of the characters are in the States and have never been to London and they say it just as much. Anyway, like I said great story. I’m just being nitpicky.

Boo96Boo96almost 2 years agoAuthor

Fair point, Anon. I have lived in the UK for years, so have used British colloquialism and spellings instead of the US ones. You're right though, in the US they/you use 'If and when' whereas here, we/I use 'As and when'. Same thing, Almost! I'll need to pay a bit more attention to these things when I write in their POV. Thanks. Nothing wrong with nitpicking though, okay? Thanks and regards...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Chrissie has become selfish, manipulative and unlikable. Not at all the same character that she was in the beginning. I don’t understand her need for her brother when she has this relationship with Emily. Their outrage towards Emily’s cheating husband is hypocritical.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It's nice to see that several others who are following this story have seen Tom, Chrissie & Emily for what they are. Chrissie is a spoiled bisexual sex maniac who has turned her brother into a cuck. While, at the same time, Emily has been turned into a needy lesbian who has cheated on her husband for over 3 years with Chrissie! At the same time Emily & Chrissie are calling Emily's husband a cheating bastard all the while having a lesbian affair at the same time! If Tom had any balls he would have left Chrissie as soon as she told him that Emily had gone down on her in the ladies room at the auction! Chrissie tells Tom that she's his & that she's so in love with him while, at the same time, having sex with Emily. Tom says that he values fidelity above all else, but he's allowed Chrissie to cheat on him twice already! One time in the very same bed that Tom shares with Chrissie & another time right after he's made love to Chrissie on the roof of her workplace.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBoo96@Boo96
Photography, good whiskey ( just a wee dram, mind you) and erotica! I simply love femininity in all its forms. I tend to veer towards the incest but when the mood strikes, well... Extremely curious! Would love to correspond with like-minded souls.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES