Take Me, Tom Pt. 24-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're such a freaking bastard," she laughed, spreading her legs just a bit, and fervently kissing me.

"See you in a while," I said, as I walked down the hallway.

Bloody women, I thought. And now I may have two!

Chrissie POV

My head was all over the place, still. Tom had made sense, of course. He usually does. But I had to get my head around it, just like he has to, I guess.

I messaged Em to see how she was feeling, and if she could talk. I didn't want to interrupt her, hopefully, discussion with the bastard, David. Fine, maybe he is a bastard, but he's also the one who would finally give me my Em. I'll thank him one day, I thought. Her message came back almost right away. 'Call me. YES!" it said.

I quickly hit the speed dial with her number.

"Em...are you all right?" I asked, breathlessly.

"I'm fine, Chrissie. David hasn't come home yet, so I'm sitting here simmering...and nervous. Should I say something tonight or...oh, I just don't know," she sighed. "How are you, though? Are you good now? Have you talked with Tom? What's happening?" she said, excitedly.

"Everything's good here, sweetie. I'm more concerned about you, though. Are you...okay with me after...today?" I asked, with

hesitation.

"Chrissie. Behave! I am. I always will be...You know," she whispered conspicuously. "I do love it when you're vulnerable," she said, and I knew she was smiling.

"I...I am right now. I know, unusual but...you know me, so it's going to be fine," I said giggling. "Tom and I had a long talk about, well, you, us, he, and I guess, me! I feel so much better. Just a few things about life I need to accept," I laughed, heartily.

"I love your laugh, sweetness. You make me smile. It's just what I need right now. Well, that and...you?" she teased. "So, how did you leave it with Tom? Everything good?" she asked.

"Everything is good, Em. It would be even better if you were here, but... Oh, he's going to fuck me when we're through talking," I murmured.

"You little bitch," she screamed at me, her voice full of life again. Why not put him on the line, and I'll tell him what I want him to do with you," she teased.

"Now's who's the bitch, eh?" and we both chuckled. " But really, what's going on? I know the talk will sort a few things out but... You need to do it sooner rather than later, Em. I wish I could be there with you, holding your hand and supporting you. Sorry," I said, dejected.

"Yeah, that would go over REALLY well, wouldn't it?" she laughed. "Leave it with me. I'm feeling stronger now. You do help, you know? As soon as anything happens, I'll let you know right away. I miss you, Chrissie," she said, breaking my heart again.

"Oh, sweetie. I miss you, too. If things do come to a head, and you can't stay there, well, we have a spare room...now that Tom is sleeping with me," I giggled.

"You're such a slut, Chrissie," she cackled. "I may take you up on your kind offer. Let's see. Now, go get fucked, girl! I'll...be thinking of you," she whispered.

"I love you," I whispered.

"Ohh, Chrissie. And I love you," she sighed and we hung up.

Well, Em told me to get fucked so...

I undid a few buttons on my dress, just to save Tom time. I could feel my juices simmering, dampening my panties even more. My heart was beating fast. How would he take me tonight? Would he spank me, pull my hair, be rough? I couldn't walk down the hallway fast enough.

I cautiously pushed the door to our bedroom open. The lights had been dimmed and Tom was laying on the bed, the sheet haphazardly pulled up, just covering his juicy cock. I stood at the foot of the bed, seductively, hopefully, playing with the little straps of my dress.

"So," he asked, "how's Emily? Everything okay with her? David?" he asked.

"All's well. David's not home but she has the courage to do this now, so...I told her you were going to fuck me. Was I a bad girl for telling her, Tom? Hmmm?" I teased.

Tom threw the sheet off, his hard prick glazed with pre-cum.

"Ohh, fuck, Tom," I involuntarily moaned.

He walked over to me, strong, assertive, loving. He grabbed my long hair, and pulled my lips to his. My hands explored his body, his chest, his taut arms. I moaned into his mouth, my cunt

practically seeping. His hands swept down, covering my encased breasts. No, they weren't breasts right now, they were tits. Tom, my brother, grabbed my tits, squeezing and fondling them, his firm

fingers tweaking my tiny nipples. I could feel his hardness on my stomach, probably staining my dress. I pushed my body to him, feeling his manliness as he played my body.

Tom gently pushed my hair behind my ears then brought his hand to my throat, grasping it with intent. I felt his tongue glide across my wet lips, then gently sucking the bottom one into his mouth.

His other hand assaulted my tits. He had me. He could, and would, do anything to me. I was his. My hands followed his body and I grabbed his tight ass, holding it in my tiny hands. I slowly moved my hand and delicately grasped his manhood. God, this...this thing felt so good, even in my hands! I could feel the wetness of his desire oozing from the bulbous head. I wanted, and needed, this...this cock in my mouth. I needed, always needed, to be penetrated by my beautiful lover.

Tom had leant down, and was biting my neck, devouring me, it seemed. I could only moan with every electric touch he made.

I couldn't imagine a life without him. He grabbed my hair, bringing it to his face and smelling it.

That's it, Tom, smell me.

He was pulling it, and yes, it hurt, but it hurt so beautifully. My Tom wanted me. He needed me. He desired me.

He roughly pulled my hair as he practically dragged me to my dresser. He pushed my head on the surface. I could feel his glorious hands under my floaty dress.

Yes, I thought. Take me.

He slowly brought his hand higher, desperately teasing me. I could feel his fingers graze my panty-covered ass. He still had one hand on my head, holding it down.

I can still remember the words he growled.

"I'm going to...fuck...you...Chrissie," he had hissed at me."

I was torn between giving in, or letting him rape me. I didn't care. Tom had me where he wanted me. His unyielding hand was fondling my butt. God, he felt so good. I pushed my ass back onto his hand, letting him know I was his sister-slut. He pulled my

colored dress up, and bunched it up around my waist. I could feel his tender fingers on the edge of my panties.

No, Tom. Don't you fucking dare, I thought!

He teasingly began to pull them down, slowly, over my ass. Then I felt his hand grip them. I knew. I knew what the bastard was going to do. He pulled them, the material digging into my thighs.

"No, Tom. No. Please...just...don't..." I moaned, teasing both of us.

He kept the pressure on my head and continued to pull at my panties. I felt the soft fabric give way under his assault.

"Tom! Don't...darling, please...just...I'll...be good," I groaned, from somewhere deep inside me.

His hand came off my head and I felt two strong hands on the ripped fabric now. I pushed my little butt backwards. I felt Tom's firm hand slap my ass.

"Owww!!" I screamed, careful not to wake the kids. "Let go! I'll...be...good. Just don't..."

He spanked me again, and I couldn't feel my expensive panties on my body anymore. Tom bent over and then I felt my tattered underwear around my face. Tom was wiping my gushy lingerie all over my face. I knew what he wanted to see in the mirror. I stealthily opened my mouth, waiting for my pervert brother to shove them into my mouth. He did. I moaned and sucked them.

"That's it, Chrissie. Suck your wet panties," he growled.

He left them in my mouth then both hands were on my hips. He laid his throbbing, wet member on my butt and left it there. I looked at myself in the mirror, our eyes meeting. Little smiles on both reflections. His cock felt so hard, so ready. As was I. He grasped it in his hand and slid the meat under me, sliding it along my slushy cunt.

"Do it, Tom," I moaned. "Just...just fuck me!"

Of course, he didn't. The fucker was going to tease me, make me beg. Which I would gladly do, and he knew it.

He continued to ride my labia, never once attempting to take me. I lifted my butt up, hoping against hope that he would 'accidentally' slide into me, and give me the relief I so desperately needed. He knew me, though.

His hand came down and he spanked me, hard.

"Behave, Chrissie. You'll have my cock when I'm ready," he grumbled.

I could only moan, "Tom...just...please...just take me, darling."

His free hand was touching me, pulling my hair, and softly feeling my body under my dress.

I could feel his desire rising, as was his prick. He held it firmly just at my needy entrance. I pushed, but he pulled back. My insolence was rewarded with another hard spanking.

"Fuck you, Tom!" I almost yelled.

"No...fuck you, Chrissie," he moaned and slid his love into me. I was so wet, as usual, and took his length in one move. Fuck, that felt SO good! Tom buried himself in me, keeping me planted against the dresser. He didn't move, but just kept this stiff member stuffed inside me. I marveled at his control. I could feel his prick pulse, which excited me even more! Slowly he pulled back, both hands now on my hips. And just as quickly, he rammed himself back.

God, I thought, this guy is a beautiful fuck.

He pulled himself out again, but just a bit, then slammed his meat back in. Every time, he would slide just a bit more of his wonderful cock out, then punch it back into me. Tom was touching places no man ever had. His strong hands on my hips made me feel so

vulnerable, so desired.

I was gasping, trying to control my breathing as my brother fucked me. I looked in the mirror and smiled at myself. [I looked so sexy, I thought.] Tom was sliding his length out, just to the tip of his head, then taking me again. I loved the feeling of our wetness together. The dresser was knocking against the wall, Tom's thrusts so... violent. Again and again, I took him. I took everything my brother could give me. He fucked me for god-knows-how-long but I was ready, ready to cream myself all over my brother's delicious prick.

All I could think was, give it to me, Tom. Just fucking give it to me.

My brother was riding me now, just using my cunt to pleasure himself, and me. I could hear and feel his hips slapping against my ass. So hard, so firm. I was there, just about there then I felt his cock throb and I knew it. There...just there, and he came. My God, his grunts, his strength just touched my pussy and I came, shrieking as silently as possible, I gushed out onto my brother's prick. He was filling me, filling me with his seed, the seed that would give us a baby, one day. I could feel our thick sap sliding down my thighs, then down my legs.

Tom continued to spurt himself into me, emptying his full balls. I was so wrapped up in my release, my beautiful orgasm that I thought I had passed out. I could still feel Tom's cock sliding in and out, but losing the urgency of the last thirty minutes. I could hear and feel his deep breaths, his struggle to gasp for air.

I felt Tom lift me.

What? How? I thought.

He carried me, cock still firmly up my cunt, to the bed and laid me down, still pressing his stiffness in me. The bed felt wonderful after the hard surface of the dresser.

Tom slipped out of me with a nervous groan from us both. I wanted him back inside me, where he belonged. He was on his back, gasping for air. His hand was touching my back. We couldn't lose this connection. I, so ungainly, slipped over and lay my head on his chest, still heaving. I lay there, slapping his chest, each hit getting harder.

"You're...you're such a..." and my voice trailed off.

Tom rolled over, swept my wet hair from my face, and kissed me, our bodies wet with sweat.

Chapter 25

Chrissie POV

We lay there, spent but still breathing. We turned to each other, and smiled. Tom pulled me to him as I absorbed his warmth into my body. His fingers softly stroked my hair, his tenderness so touching.

"Thank you, Tom...that was...was just what I needed," I laughed.

"I think we both did," Tom said, joining my laughter. "I hope this makes the end of your day a bit better than the beginning," he sweetly said.

I hugged him tightly. "So much better."

"So. Tell me. How's Emily? Has she talked with David," he asked.

"Not...not yet, Tom. He's not home yet. Unusual but...He must know something. He must know that Em knows. Why else would he be so...so distant? I can't figure it out," I sighed.

"It'll all be sorted. She's okay though? I can feel your concern and yes, mine, too."

"She's...she's okay. Not fine, but okay. Can I...ask you something? Just...just listen, all right? If, and I mean if, she has a tough time

after the talk, would she be able to...stay here for a while? It's just that I don't want...And we have the spare room now and..." Tom cut me off.

"Of course, she can," he sighed, my heart lifting. "There'll have to be a few conditions, but yes. I'd love to have her here. I know it will be a trying time for her, and you should be there for her. The kids love her, you can save petrol money and she can cook, right?" Tom said, smiling.

"She CAN cook," I smiled. "Thank you, Tom. This means...the world to me, and her. I'll let her know tomorrow, okay? So...

conditions? Such as?" I asked, wondering where this was going.

"You may not like this, but it's what I want, okay? No sex. I don't mean us," he laughed. "But Em. We all need to slow down. I need 'this' to be natural, unforced. I know she may want to be the little voyeur, but I don't, not yet. The touching, flirting and kissing are fine, but I want our privacy. We have the kids here anyway. God knows what it would sound like with all three of us!" he chuckled.

"We can do that, Tom. I want this to last, too. We'll take these small steps, okay?" I said, and kissed him with desire. "You're such a prude, you know," I laughed.

"Fuck off," he smiled.

He was coming around. Slowly, but he's coming around, I thought.

"So," he said, "Shall I undress you or...?" he smiled.

"You can. Please?" I asked, seductively.

I pulled myself up from the bed and looked at my Tom. His body, just perfect for me. In every way.

I held out my hand and I pulled him up. Looking him in the eye, I said only three words, "Strip me, Tom."

And he slowly did, slipping the now crinkled dress off my shoulders and slowly over my firm breasts, his fingers gently touching my skin as he pulled it down. I could feel the little goosebumps on my body. He knelt before me and pulled the dress over my lithe hips 'til it pooled at my feet. I slowly lifted one foot, then the other, watching my brother take my dress off. I placed my hands on his head, loving the feeling of his hair between my fingers. His hands came around me, and he cupped my butt. God, his hands! I pulled his head forward, knowing this is what he wanted. He slowly ran his beautiful tongue through my labia, my lips parting and Tom tasting us both. I shuddered. I could so easily fuck this man again. And again.

Tom grabbed my ass, then slapped it.

"Behave," is all he said. I didn't want to but...I did.

Tom walked to the bathroom to have a quick shower. I declined his offer to join him. He smiled. He knew.

When he closed the door, I grabbed my phone and messaged Em. I know I shouldn't have, but I was SO excited.

'Just through with my proper fucking, thank you very much (Lol) AND Tom reiterated you're welcome to stay here anytime you want. I'm SO excited Em. Talk more tomorrow. Love you, sweetie!' I wrote and hit send.

I was so happy. And I had a pussy full of my brother's cum.

Tom was out in a few minutes and slid beneath the sheets with me.

I held this man close to me and quickly found sleep. I was certain of that tonight.

Tom's POV

After our frantic fuck, I slipped into the shower. I chuckled to myself, Chrissie was so eager to get pregnant! My life was full right now. So many changes in just a few weeks, and knowing there would be a few more.

Drying off, I walked back into the bedroom, Chrissie snug under the sheets. I pulled her to me and we kissed. Chrissie wrapped her arms around me. Peace. For now.

"Oh, by the way, I forgot to tell you, I booked our flights for Friday today. I contacted my HO and they have changed my ticket and booked yours. I'll have to reimburse them for yours but told them I was travelling with a 'dear friend'." She chuckled when I said that, but said she would sort it out immediately. "I have confirmation now. She'll send the tickets to the office so I can collect them tomorrow."

"Chrissie's going to London!" I laughed.

"Ohh, Tom! That's...that's so exciting. I cannot wait to be there...with you! Thank you, darling. This means the world to me," she sighed, content at last.

We gradually fell asleep in each other's arms.

Monday Morning

Tom POV

I was, again, pressed against my sister when I woke. Just where I should be. I could feel Chrissie's hands bend back and touch me.

My morning ritual of breathing in and touching my sister was how I wanted to wake every day.

Chrissie had her 'monthly' so my arduous advances were rebuffed. Nicely, but rebuffed nonetheless. She slipped off her panties though.

"Just because you can't have me, doesn't mean I can't have you," she whispered.

"And what makes you think I still wouldn't want you, hmm?" I asked. "What would ever make you think that?" I said, staring at her.

"Tom!" she softly shrieked. "You...you would?" she asked, blushing.

"Chrissie, if you're comfortable, I am. I won't, uh, be going down on you but..." I teased.

"STOP right there, buster," she said, her hand on my chest. "I think you just missed your chance of a blowjob! Here! Take these, and sort yourself out," she said, as she threw her panties at me.

Chrissie huffed out of the bed, and I was left high and dry. I did laugh though. I loved teasing her and learning what buttons to push.

I followed her into the bathroom, the shower already on.

"Well, that didn't take long," she giggled.

And she was learning what buttons to push with me.

I stepped into the shower and we hugged, our mucky breath all over each other. Chrissie slid her hand down and grasped my hard, morning cock.

"I forgive you," she breathed.

I didn't say anything, for fear it would be the wrong thing.

She dripped some shower gel on my cock and slid her hand onto me. Staring at me, she slowly stroked me. My hands were around her back loosely. She leant in and nipped my chest, causing me to pull back.

"Mmmm, something else I'm learning," she cooed.

"Bite me, bitch," I moaned.

Chrissie slowly leant back in, her hand still stroking me so seductively and softly bit my chest, her mouth moving soon to my nipples. She bit one, then the other, causing me to lurch. I moaned, "Ahhhh," as her hand was holding my firm prick just right.

"Are you *bite* going to *bite* buy me some *bite* lingerie after work *bite* today, Tom? You've *bite* ruined so much of *bite* mine already," she whispered.

Fuck, I would have bought her a house so long as she didn't stop what she was doing. And she knew it.

"Cum for me, baby. Go on. Cum all over your sister," Chrissie groaned, her hand and voice doing everything to bring me off.

I looked into her bright eyes as she slowly stroked me. I looked at her proud little tits, so perfect and full. My eyes trailed up, over her shoulder, and to her neck. Chrissie's mouth was open, her little sounds and her hot breath, captivating me.