Take Me, Tom Pt. 24-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, thank you, Janet. Believe me, I could not be doing all this without you so, again, thank you," I replied and hugged her.

It was time for her to go so we walked in, she hugged the kids, and hugged Tom goodbye.

"Bye, kids...and bye Uncle Tom," she half-smirked.

Tom and I would be talking about this later.

I put my gifts away carefully then, fixed a quick salad for us whilst Tom had moved on to homework. I looked at the three of them, all together, and grinned.

We played a couple of card games and it was nearing eight. I gathered the kids and bathed them and got them ready for bed. Tom came in and read and tucked them all, lights out and another day was through!

Tom had the obligatory wine and tumbler ready.

"Now, first thing, my new lingerie...NO ripping, okay? I'm afraid to ask how much you spent on us today, so be careful. As and when?" I snickered.

"Absolutely, darling. One shall try and control oneself," he laughed.

"Does everyone in London talk like that?" I asked, sarcastically.

"You'd be surprised."

"So. Janet. I think she knows. She was dropping some pretty heavy hints about us. What should we do? Acknowledge it? Ignore it? I...I just have this feeling she knows. I don't know her that well to say f she'll keep it to herself though," I asked, perplexed.

"Tough one, Chrissie. I say we let it go. Why widen the circle any more than we have to? If she asks anymore, well, feel her out on her attitudes. That will tell you a lot. I say we just ignore it, for now at least."

"Makes sense. Fine. I was just wondering. Now, I want to thank you for spoiling Em. She was overwhelmed, darling. You're trying to seduce her, aren't you?" I laughed.

Tom laughed. "What makes you say that? You're the one who invited her along! Anyway, beautiful women should always be dressed in beautiful lingerie. If you prefer something more basic, I'll take you to M&S when we get to London!" he laughed.

"And what exactly is M&S?" I asked.

"You'll find out," he chuckled.

"We need to set up an early dinner with mom and dad. I'm thinking Wednesday? We'll be packing Thursday and busy with last-minute things. Should I call them and set it up? I can do it now. They should still be up."

"Yeah. Good idea. Is your passport up to date? I know how you Americans are about those things," he smiled.

"All up to date, okay? And not all Americans are isolationists!" I said, defending my country.

"Fine. Fine! Just checkin'. Give them a call and we can head off to bed."

I let Tom go and get ready whilst I called mom. She picked up on the second ring, which was good. We had a surprisingly civil chat, which pleased me no end. They were excited about seeing the kids on Wednesday. I said it would be very informal, more just to give them the rundown on where everything was etc. I told mom I had a schedule all written down for them, including phone numbers for the doctors, police, fire department and National Guard. She laughed, but wait 'til she saw the actual list! She asked about Tom and told her he was doing well, and work was being so supportive of his moving back. I think she was coming around, too.

I cleared up, turned out the lights and went to the bathroom, finally slipping in next to Tom. I naturally, found his chest.