Take Me, Tom Pt. 52-54

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, I like that word, Tom. Idyllic."

"Maybe we should look online for houses today, or is that rushing things?" I asked.

"Hmm, now who's pushing, eh?" she laughed. "Let's wait and see. We don't want to pressure her."

We sat there, talking about all and nothing. It was one of the most peaceful days we had in a while. Chloe came to find us, her little hands sweeping through the blue grass. She hopped between us and cuddled into her mother. David and Emily followed in a while, jumping into the hanging garden chair after laying out the plates and a basket filled with a picnic lunch. Emily laid out a large blanket so we all sat together, digging into what she had prepared. They were all still wearing their individual aprons, which, I assumed, Emily had picked out special for them.

Emily had made the kid's favourite, a tomato, basil and parmesan quiche, egg and cress sandwiches ( with the crust cut off!), vegetarian sausage rolls and crisps or potato chips, as the kids called them. She made a pitcher of pomegranate sangria for us and juices for the kids.

As always, the atmosphere was relaxed and playful, and everyone happy in each other's company. She had a few tattered garden games, which we laughingly played, the kids in their element. I laid back and just watched the clouds for a while. Chrissie came over and laid her head on my shoulder, joined by Emily after giving up the games and letting them squabble and get on with it. She naturally lay on the other side, her head resting on my other shoulder. Her hand grasped mine, our fingers sliding through each other easily.

"Thank you both for coming here today. I've loved having everyone here. This feels good," she sighed.

"It does, Emily," I said, leaning over, kissing her head, then turning and kissing Chrissie's.

"Em? We talked with Janet about, perhaps, moving to England with us. The kids will miss her so much, and we're thinking of the continuity for them. Tom has looked into a university for her to get her Masters, and she said she'd think about it. What do you think?" she asked her.

"Wow! You two are really steaming ahead!" she giggled. "It may be a good idea, though. It would certainly help us...I mean you out."

Chrissie grabbed her hand and whispered, "Us, Em. It would help us out...if you're still considering?"

"You both know I am, don't you?" she laughed. "It's a big move for all of us, being together, even more so."

"We could do this, Em," Chrissie sighed.

"Chrissie? What did we say about pressure, eh? We go slow and allow Emily to make her mind up," I replied.

"I know...but!" she retorted.

"No buts, let's just...you know," I said.

"Behave you two!" she chuckled. Emily moved to her side and leaned on her arm. She said, "I think everything is going wonderfully," she sighed, leaned over and kissed me, then crawled over me and kissed Chrissie. "You do know if that stupid woman hadn't said 'no sex', I'd be upstairs right now making love to your husband!"

Chrissie looked at her, and mouthed, "Slut", and they both broke out in raucous laughter. "And, Em? He'll be our husband, all right?" she sighed.

"I think that would be nice. Do you, Tom? Two wives? Hmm?" Emily chuckled.

"God! You two are incorrigible!" I groaned.

They continued to laugh, the kids looking over to see what was so funny.

"C'mon, kids! Gingerbread should be ready," she said as she quickly kissed us both and rose up, racing the kids to the house.

Chrissie raised her head and said, "So. Two wives, Tom? Hmm?"

"Don't, Chrissie," I pleaded.

She laughed at my obvious discomfort. We headed into the kitchen, the smell of ginger wafting through the open French doors. We lent our heads over the glass baking dish, inhaling the delicious aroma. Emily shooed us out of the way, the kid's eyes bugling out with desire.

"Cream or ice cream?" she asked us all.

The cake was cut and devoured. She wrapped up some for the kid's lunches tomorrow and a bit for us for later. We went to her front room, the kids watched a film, and we all relaxed in each other's arms. I looked at these two beautiful women and wondered. [Would this actually work?] Time might tell. It was getting late, so we helped with the clearing up, the kids treats were all sorted and bagged. Emily asked if I would go upstairs with her. Chrissie just smiled at me, and nodded her head.

I followed her up the stairs. This time, she turned her head and saw what I was looking at. She seemed to be pleased with herself. She took my hand and led me into her bedroom. She closed the door and sat on the bed and beckoned me to sit next to her. With a whole lot of hesitation, I did.

"Would you do something for me, Tom?" she asked, her eyes ablaze and wide open.

I had an idea what she would ask, and I could only nod and say, "Certainly, Emily."

She stood up from the bed and stepped in front of me.

"Would you take my panties off and give them to Chrissie for me?" she asked coquettishly.

I stood up, causing her to take a step back. I pushed her back against the wall, pinning her there. "You're such a tease, Emily. Aren't you?" I asked. "But yes, I'll strip you of your panties if you do something for me. Hmm?" I teased right back.

"What? What would you like me to...do, Tom," she replied slowly.

"When we leave, I want you to come back here, lay down, lift your dress and masturbate. Would you do that for me...Emily?" I rasped. "I want you to think of Chrissie and I fucking you. You can do that, Emily?" I smirked.

"God! You really are a bad brother, aren't you?" she smirked, and lifted her dress, her hand delving between her legs. Emily brought her glistening fingers out and brought them to my lips, and I unconsciously opened my mouth. She slowly stuck her fingers in and said, "And I'll be using these fingers, Tom," she whispered. I sucked her sweet, musky juices, my cock leaking pre-cum.

I pushed her hand away, and slowly knelt. My hands slowly touched her legs, moving up and under her dress. I felt her warm and creamy thighs, my breath was ragged and unsure. I let them trail her body, my hands on her panty-covered ass. I gently grasped the edge of her silky panties, and pulled them slowly over her butt. Her hand was on my head, supporting herself in this lewd and erotic act. My fingers trailed the wispy

edge as it came to the front. I slowly pulled it down, Emily, moaning my name. I pulled them down with a lustful look on my face, my fingers finding her wetness.

"Pull your dress up, Emily," I hoarsely sighed.

She grasped the edges and pulled her dress up, tantalizingly slow. I inched her panties down, her breath frayed and quick. I looked at her sheeny pussy, bare and ready for me. I wanted to lean in and smell her. Who wouldn't? I resisted, somehow, and pulled the material down 'til they pooled at her feet.

"Lift?" I asked.

She lifted each foot in turn, and I pulled the panties out. I stood up in front of her, brought her gushy garment to my nose, and inhaled. I thought she had cum the way her body quivered. I said, "Thank you," and quietly turned away from her, balling the fabric in my pocket and walking towards the door.

"Ohh, Tom," she gasped, and grabbed me, her lips mashing against mine in an erotic kiss. She pushed me away, and said, "You really ARE bad, aren't you?"

I shirked my shoulders, opened the door and walked out.

Fuck! What the hell just happened? I thought.

I found the kids and Chrissie, my breath still short. Chrissie looked at me and smiled angelically. Emily followed thirty seconds later. She had regained her composure somewhat and helped with the last packing. Emily walked to the door, hugs and fervent kisses for Chrissie and me. We said our goodbyes and were in the car. Emily and I stared at each other. This was not unknown to Chrissie.

"Everything okay, Tom?" she smiled. She knew.

"I'll tell you later, darling," I said as we pulled away.

As soon as we got home, it was bathing, reading and almost bed for the kids, and Chrissie had to start preparing for their trip back to London. When they were safely tucked up, we had time to breathe and a drink.

"Thanks for today, darling. The kids really enjoyed it. I sort of gather you did, Too?" she asked, knowingly.

"It was a better day than I thought. It was illuminating seeing Emily in her own space. I could see how the kids genuinely loved being with her. They're lucky. I got to know Emily a bit more, too, through her photography and seeing her at home. Yeah, it was good. Oh, and here, "I said, digging her still damp panties from my pocket. "She wanted you to have these...although I have a feeling it was to tease me, too!" I laughed.

Chrissie laughed loudly. "I thought she may pull something like that, too! What IS she like? she giggled. "I thought that's what was happening upstairs!"

"And you're not, well, bothered?" I asked.

"God, no, Tom! I think it's kinda special. Slutty, yes, but special," she giggled.

"I was good, Chrissie. You would have been proud of me!" I chuckled. "I didn't even taste her! God!!" I groaned.

"But you wanted to, Tom. Didn't you?" she teased.

"Uh, yeah! I mean, c'mon...." I said, exasperated.

"Well, perhaps we should go to bed and relieve any tension my poor baby has been building up? Hmm?" she asked, knowing the answer. "She likes you more and more, Tom. She keeps telling me about her lonely nights!" she giggled. "I am proud of you, darling. We all have to go along with the abstinence thing...for now. It'll be worth it...if she decides to join us, which I think she will. We need to do this right. As soon as we get past that, whew!" she laughed.

"Come on, darling. Come to bed, and I'll stroke you with both our panties. Would you like that, sweetheart? Hmm?" she fucking teased me.

We turned off the lights, checked the house, and practically ran to the bedroom. We pushed each other onto the bed, our hands heartily stripping each other. I unbuttoned Chrissie's blouse, her unfettered breasts full and ripe. She had forgone a bra today, something Emily and I both noticed. I unzipped her loose trousers and slid my hands inside them. I knew she would rather be stripped of them, but kept them on her. My fingers eagerly slipped between her panties and her flesh. I slipped a finger between her folds, and slid inside her. Chrissie arched her back, needing more than a single-digit to take the edge off. She was wet already as if the anticipation was too much. We kissed each other eagerly, our tongues with the other. I penetrated her, my finger pulling out and slipping along her gushy labia, her hands grabbing and keeping me close. She unbuckled and unzipped my trousers, and I shimmied them down my legs, kicking them off to the floor.

Chrissie pushed my hands away and rolled off the bed, her body hitting the floor with a soft thud. She stripped her jeans off, smirking at me, then jumped back on, her legs spread and eager.

"No fucking, darling. We're going to use our hands," she smiled. She lifted Emily's worn panties to my face and covered me. I pushed two fingers into her sodden cunt, her hips lurching up. I felt around her open channel, pushing both fingers as far as possible. She pushed my hand again, pulling her panties down and grasping them, wrapped my cock around the dainty material.

"Cum on my panties, darling," she moaned as I continued to finger fuck her. "Gush for me, Tom. I want to watch you cum, darling man,' she hissed.

With her free hand, she rubbed Emily's scent all over me. Chrissie rubbed my copious pre-cum around my stiff shaft, her small garment turning dark with the leaking. I could feel her body tremor as I moved my fingers around, curling up along her little ridge. My hand was soaked with her juices, sloshing around and touching every part of her womanhood. It wasn't enough for her, though, as she pushed my hand away and slid on top of me, grasping my stiff shaft and impaling herself, along satisfied moan coming from deep within her.

"Oh, God. That's... that's better," she cooed, and began to ride me, her little hips scything along my cock. I grabbed her proud, small breasts and tenderly fondled them,

With all the teasing I had willingly endured today, I knew Neither of us would last. I lifted my hips, feeling the girth inside, Chrissie's eyes closed, concentrating on her impending orgasm. I had Emily's fresh scent in my lungs whilst my sister took her brother's hardness. Never had I imagined a scenario like this.

My eyes followed my hands as I felt Chrissie's lissome body. They traced her curves, her supple breasts, her hard, brown nubs and around her thin neck. I grasped it and squeezed, the blood rushing to my engorged cock. Chrissie held my hand there, gasping at the stiffness of my shaft. Her kitten-like moans filled the room. I felt her hips spasm, sap flowing onto my prick, and we came.

I thrust my hips up, emptying myself in my sister. I held her neck as my cock spasmed inside her. Chrissie's slick pelvis kept me buried inside her burrow. Chrissie's tiny grunts filled the room as she came on my cock, her sap leaking over us both. I lifted my hips again to meet her, another strong stream of cum coating her. Her panties, stained dark now, were soaked with our juices.

Chrissie fell on me, all grace lost. Her tousled red hair covered my face as I held her spent body tenderly. I could hear her chuckle between her heaving for air. I slowly rubbed her moist back, our scent permeating the room now. I pushed her hair away and looked down, her naked, perfect body covering me. Fingers came to my face, touching me, then a half-hearted slap. I laughed at her as I pulled her hair, a soft 'aaaaah' escaping from her lips.

"Someone was a little worked up, eh? I chuckled.

"I think two people were a little worked up," she giggled between breaths.

She picked up Emily's panties lying next to my head and ran her fingers through them, then silently rubbed them across my mouth.

"Do you like the taste of our Em, Tom," she asked.

"She's not ours yet, darling. Let's see how this goes. I'm adamant that we have to be about more than sex, and it's a given that the three of us are compatible there. She...she stuck her wet fingers in my mouth, Chrissie! God!" I moaned with exasperation.

"Oh-my-God, Tom!" she squealed. "That's...so hot! I would love to SEE that!"

"What are you like, Chrissie? You ARE insatiable!"

"I think you are, too, Tom," she giggled. "I think we're pretty well matched in that department! I have never known a man who loves sex as much as you. Honestly. That first flush of sex lasts, but never this long!"

"I get that, darling, and I love it, true. But we are so much more than that sexual connection, and ours goes deeper than that. We need to make sure Emily feels the same way."

"Mmmm, we're getting there, darling," she sighed.

"What are you two going to be like in London?" I laughed. "Good luck with abstinence!"

"Tom, listen to me, nothing will happen. Your resolve is strong. I see that, and I love it. Mine is, too. I won't let anything happen, and I don't believe Em will either, tough as it will be!" she laughed.

"Hmm," I sighed. She slapped my chest and told me to behave.

We pulled the covers over us, each other close, and slept. The next few days were hectic, so nothing new there! I was kept busy looking over the new proposals that were coming in, in addition to appointments with prospective clients. I was enjoying the distraction from our personal life if truth be told. I sent over lunch each day for Chrissie and Emily. I wasn't the most attentive at home, so I hoped the small gesture would make up for it somehow. I had explained to Chrissie my 'real' life, and she was beginning to understand the time I put in and why.

Chrissie and Emily had arranged, easily, the two days off they needed. They never said what excuse they were using, but I'm confident it was good!

Emily was over for dinner Monday and Tuesday, but we all behaved. To an extent. She was beginning to be a regular feature, and seemed to blend in well with us all. I never felt she was encroaching or keeping us from what we usually did. She just helped out and went with the flow of family life. I probably got to know her more this way than on our little trips out. The kids were still sullen, understandably so, and they clung to their mother just a little more than usual.

Of course, the little flirtations continued, but with the kids there, it was subtle and sweet, almost. Our understated kisses and touches were not out of character. Chrissie and I had always been tactile, even in front of David and Chloe. It was practically a given that mommy and Uncle Tom touched and kissed each other as time went on. My affection for the kids never waned. The little joking, tousling of their hair, and straightforward manner was something we all readily accepted. So it came as no surprise that Emily fell into the same rhythm. The little touches of shoulders and arms, the kisses on cheeks and the holding of hands. It was beginning to feel natural.

I had spent a few hours with everyone showing them my photos. We had set up an area in the spare room for my computer and drives. It was nice to have an appreciative audience. They stood behind me, hands on my shoulder, leaning over close to my cheek, and looking at the slide show. I could feel their hot, pleasing breath wafting around me. They knew exactly what they were doing! Luckily, one of their hands would slide down my chest, a seemingly innocent act to the kids. At the very least, no panties were being stuffed in my mouth! I deftly brought the kids into the photos, asking their opinion. It seemed to work.

We spent some time going over their itinerary. Janet was amiable enough to stay here until I was home for O'Hare Wednesday night. They had a seven p.m. flight, arriving at Heathrow at nine a.m. Thursday. It would give them a good day to ready themselves for the interviews. I did say they should call Ben and Elaine and perhaps, make time to catch up for a quick drink. I knew they'd love to see Chrissie again. They didn't ask what seats I had booked for them, but I knew what Chrissie was hoping for! This was Emily's first transatlantic flight, so I hoped she'd enjoy the experience.

Emily helped Chrissie bathe and dress the kids for bed. I wasn't usurped with the book reading, so I didn't mind. After all the domestic matters were sorted, we all had a drink. We sat on the sofa or went outside, the conversation easy and relaxed. It seemed that the whole constant flirting had been ratcheted down a few notches. It was a pleasant change. We all were growing into whatever this was. Not to say that the spark wasn't there. We all touched, fondled and kissed, establishing slowly the growing dynamic. We didn't address the elephant-in-the-room, but I'm sure it was on everyone's mind. We just chose to take the small steps we had agreed on. The closer it came for Emily to go home, the more intense we all became. The kisses longer, the touches a bit more sensuous, the casual unbuttoning of a blouse, the peek at their bras turned more urgent. Chrissie was the beneficiary of this playful time.

Chapter 53

Chrissie and Emily Head to London and Abstinence

Finally, Chrissie and Emily were working half a day, wanting time for last-minute packing, even though they were only going for two days! I left work around three, just to be sure. I arrived home to a very relaxed Chrissie! She was packed, her small suitcase already by the door. We'd wait for Janet and the kids to get in, then we'd be off to collect Emily and then the airport.

"I'll miss you, darling," she groaned, somewhat unhappily.

"Hey, you'll be fine. I just want you both to concentrate on the interviews. We know how important this is to our futures, don't we? Enjoy your time there, sweetheart. You'll have a bit of time Saturday morning to sightsee, and show her around a bit. We'll FaceTime you so you can see if we've burnt the house down or anything!" I laughed.