Take Me, Tom Pt. 52-54

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will be okay with them, Tom? Promise me you'll look out for them?" she sighed.

I smacked her ass and told her to behave. "I'm fine. We'll be fine! Don't worry! Now, do you need me to go down on you real quick...you know, pre-flight jitters and all?" I asked helpfully.

Chrissie giggled.

"No, thanks, darling. I'll be fine. I'll be thinking of you all, though. Ohh, I've left something for you under the pillows, all right? DON'T look now, buster! Just a little treat from Emily and me," she chuckled.

"As if I don't know what's there!" I sniggered. "Thank you," I chortled.

Janet and the kids arrived soon afterwards. We let them settle, then said our long goodbyes, impressing the kids to take it easy on me! We made it to Emily's just fine. I helped her with her lighter-than-Chrissie suitcase. We pulled into the lot, parked up, and I played valet by grabbing both their bags. I watched as they checked in and looked at the tickets. They both stifled a squeal. I watched as these two stunning women walked to me, their tickets waving in their hands. Chrissie jumped up into my arms, her hands around my neck and kissing me deeply.

"Thank you, darling. You're too good to us," she sighed, dabbing her eyes with a tissue.

"Not really, but you're welcome,' I replied.

Emily wrapped her arms around my neck then, looked me in the eye, and whispered, "Thank you, Tom. This...this is so unexpected. Are you sure I can't help with the tickets?" she said, then brought her lips to mine, and we kissed as fervently as Chrissie and I.

I patted her butt and told her, "No, Emily. This is my treat for you both. Enjoy, okay? You're flying Economy Plus on the way home, though," I laughed. "I want you both to sleep comfortably. You'll need it. You're flying during the day coming back, so I thought a couple of cosy seats wouldn't go amiss."

The three of us held hands as I walked them to security, both of them excited. I

couldn't ask for more. We chatted and joked, me telling them both to behave and not get thrown off! They both assured me, as if they had to, that this was a chaste trip, nothing else. I could only laugh. Whatever happens, happen, I thought. We arrived at Passport Control and Security, so we said our final goodbyes. I reiterated someone would be there to collect them and to relax.

"We'll make you proud, Tom," Chrissie gushed.

"Make yourselves proud, darlings," I replied.

Chrissie and I kissed slow and romantically, our tongues touching each other. We pulled apart, and she whispered in my ear, "I'm in love with you, Tom. Thank you," she sighed.

Emily held her arms out to me, and we wrapped ourselves together. Her soft lips melted onto mine, and I could feel the urgency of her lips, the touch of her fingers. We pulled away, but she leaned into my ear and whispered, "I think I'm falling in love with you, Tom," and broke away, grasping Chrissie's hand and going through the controls. We waved to each other, and they were gone.

I arrived back home not too late. Janet had prepared dinner for the kids and for me. She stayed for a bit, and we chatted indirectly about what we had talked about. The kids did not know of our plans yet as it wasn't quite the right time to. So much more had to happen before we got there.

"So, I've been thinking a lot about what you and Chrissie spoke about. How do you see this working?" she asked.

"Good question, Janet. The overview? You decide if London would be right for you. You do your summer internship, and we get you enrolled in courses over there and join us at the end of the summer. Hopefully, we'll have a house by then. If not, you stay with us wherever that would be. We both want to be within thirty minutes of London, which gives us a lot of scope. Now, I'm thinking of either a five-bed house or a four-bed with a large garden. If it's a four-bed, we'd build an outbuilding for you. We want you to be part of the family but not suffocated by it. We understand you would need your own space.. You would have full run of the house, though. You wouldn't be 'hired' help in that sense. We would help with transport and your university fees, and we'd pay you also. There's so much to go over, but off the top of

my head, that's it in a nutshell," I tried to explain.

"Wow, Tom! You'd... you'd do that for me?" she asked.

"Of course, Janet. We really do see you as a part of the family. We're able to, so why not? You would have your own space, which we think is important but you could join us whenever you choose, okay? We both want to see you succeed, and if we can be a part of that, that's wonderful!"

"I'm still taken aback, Tom. I've been looking and comparing courses here and in the U.K. There's a lot to consider. The U.K. would be an opportunity I had never dreamt of. I cannot believe your kind offer, though," she said.

"Janet, we want what's best for the kids. If having you with us works, then we want it to work. You think about it a bit more. Then Chrissie and I will come over to yours and run through the plans with your parents. I guess they'll need to be convinced we're not selling you into slavery or something!" I laughed. "They'll want to be reassured we'll take care of you. We shall, all right? We are happy to be your guarantors if need be."

She rose from her chair, embraced me and chastely kissed me. "Thank you," she sighed.

"So. Tomorrow morning? What time do you usually arrive? I'm always gone by then, so I don't know your routines yet."

"I'm usually here by eight but happy to get here earlier if that helps?"

"Is seven pushing it too much?" I asked. "I need to get an early start, if possible."

"I'll see you at seven, Tom. Let me say goodbye to the urchins, then I'll leave you to it," she smiled.

I waved her off, and the kids just looked at me.

"So? What now?" I asked them.

"Well, mommy lets us have ice cream and cake every night!" David said, trying to keep a straight face.

"I guess we had better go find some then," I smiled, going along with his outlandish request.

We sat and caught up, all of us feeling naughty. "Don't you dare tell your mother!" I said. "She'll kill me!"

They both giggled and assured me this misdemeanour would be secret.

We hit the homework, bathed and dressed them, and then did a bit of reading. They were all tucked in by eight. One night down, only two more to go!

I checked my phone as it kept 'pinging'. Chrissie and Emily had sent down too many photos of themselves. It would be an understatement to say they were living it up and taking advantage. I worked on a few reports, taking advantage of the peace and quiet. I prepped breakfast thinking it would save me a few minutes in the morning then headed to bed. I slipped beneath the duvet eventually. My hand went under the pillow, pulling it to me. I felt something. I pulled the fabric out and turned the lights on. I held two pairs of panties with a note saying only, 'Enjoy' with two signatures and xx. I silently chuckled to myself. I thought, 'Why not', and pleasured myself with thoughts of them flooding my addled brain.

Catching my breath after the urgent cum, I heard my phone 'ping'. I turned it on and saw a message from Chrissie and the obligatory photos.

'Hope you enjoyed your gift, darling. We have a bet on who's you used. Who wins? We're both thinking of you, sweetheart. And thank you again, you perfect man. We miss you already! All our love, Tom. xxx'.

I replied with one word, 'Both xxx' and hit send. I typed another message quickly. 'Kids are fine, all fed and watered and sleeping. Miss you both, too. Will catch up tomorrow night or in the morning. Janet is coming early so I can get to the office. Have a wonderful flight and talk soon! Love you both. xxx ps. Love the photos! I signed out and slept.

The next few days went better than I expected, Janet picking up the slack I had left. As I expected, the kids and I helped each other and got along wonderfully. We went for a walk each day as I got in from work, ate in restaurants and worked together. They were a joy to be with, all of us bonding and relying on each other just a bit more. We had plenty of photos from their mother and Emily to keep us up to date and our FaceTime chats every evening. It would be wonderful to have them back. Both of

them.

Chrissie POV

Where do I start? I guess at the airport where Tom surprised us with First Class tickets! I was not expecting that! My heart swelled. I still need to pinch myself at his kindness. I'll admit that I was so taken that we cried a little. Em was so surprised! This would be a trip to remember in so many ways. Our seats were perfect. I could get used to this! I helped Em acclimate herself to all the amenities. She was speechless! We held hands on takeoff as she was a bit scared. The flight was fabulous. Everything we needed, except for Tom, was there for us. We sent Tom and the kids too many photos, giggling as we sent them. We felt like kids. Em does that for me. We're serious but bring out the child in each other. We had a chaste but long kiss before we slept. It took me a while to sleep as I missed Tom's scent next to me. I lay there thinking of him finding our 'gifts' for him. I wished I was there to watch him. I could just imagine him, all alone, smelling one of us while his magnificent cock was wrapped in the other pair. I wondered, deliciously so, who's pair he was smelling and who's he was stroking with.

I silently slid my hand into the complimentary pajamas they provided and ran a finger

along my wet slit. God, I needed Tom's strong fingers. Or Em's? Hmm. No! I told Tom I wouldn't, we wouldn't do that. It was for the best, but I was so horny. I laid on my back but was I secretly hoping Em would be watching me? Would she watch me or want to help? I imagined Tom doing the same thing in our bed, pleasuring himself, thinking of me. I pictured his hard cock wrapped in my panties, that bulbous head peeking out with every downstroke. God, I was getting SO wet! I ran my fingers around my vulva, the way Tom runs his tongue around it. God, I needed his head between my legs right now. I slowly brought myself off, thinking of his manly scent the more he stroked himself. I could almost smell his virility.

This wasn't going to take long! I closed my eyes, picturing his stiff prick leaking his pre-cum into my mouth as he crouched over me. I envisioned him slapping my face with his meaty cock, that thought causing me to ooze more juices on my fingers. I could smell myself now. I slipped two fingers into my opening, slowly fucking myself. It would have to do for the next few days! Would Tom force his prick between my lips as he touched his thick member? God, I hoped so, although the word 'force' doesn't really come into it. My fingers were slick by now, my thumb softly caressing the tiny dick I had. Why wasn't here to suck it, hmm? I thumbed and rubbed it, knowing I had to be quiet. I shoved a third finger inside me, a small, 'uggghh' escaping from my mouth.

I slowed my fingering down. I needed to take my time, reflecting on my Tom, and all the little places he would touch if these were his fingers. I fantasised it was him manipulating me as only he knows how to. [That's it, I thought. Just there. A bit harder now. Just. Just like...] How unprofessional, hmm? I didn't care. I needed to share this orgasm with my Tom. I rubbed my clit in little circles, each pass making me jolt and move my hips around as if Tom was fucking me. I moaned again, this time trying to stifle my outburst. I was so close, just another few passes around, and over, and in, yes, in, deeper, just like...then I felt a hand on my arm, whispering, "Are you okay, Chrissie?" It was Em. We caught each other's eyes in the moonlight. Her touch set me off again. I lifted my hips, and muffled through my glorious orgasm, imagining Tom cumming, his hot, thick seed pumping from his slit and all over me. [Fuck, Tom, I thought. Cover me! I screamed in my head]. Emily softly stroked my arm, bringing me slowly through my climax. I looked at her and came again. This beautiful woman was helping me with my uncalled for indiscretion. I slowly played with my clit, but she was getting too sensitive, so I settled on using my fingers to touch myself, twisting my fingers around inside and seeking that spot that Tom could find so easily. I couldn't, though.

I needed to cum again and again but knew if my small finger swept around 'that' spot, I was bound to squirt. God, how embarrassing! I brought myself down, my pelvis still taking my fingers. My breath returned, but my heart rate was still off any chart. I was in that beautiful post-orgasmic place, my fingers gently sliding in and out, enjoying the peace that my crest always brings me. Em's hand was still on my arm, protecting me, bringing me her calmness and love. With a silent 'mmmm', I slipped my fingers from my trousers and lifted them up to Em. She gently grasped my hand and brought it to her mouth, slipping them inside, her warm tongue licking my juices from each finger. She lovingly kissed my fingers when they were clean. I held her arm, kissing her hand now. I mouthed, "I love you", and adjusted my clothes as I felt her hand go through my hair. I felt content with my life.

We looked at each other, pulled our covers up and slept.

We arrived on time, even though it didn't matter to us. We had a beautiful breakfast and then cleaned ourselves up in the bathroom. From experience ( Thank you, Tom!) I knew the bathrooms would easily fit two. It took me forever to convince Em to join me. She finally relented, so we grabbed our bags and went in and made ourselves somewhat presentable. Of course, Em HAD to mention my impropriety of last night. I could only chuckle and shirk my shoulders. She laughed with me. We both peed, accustomed to each other already, brushed and combed. Looking in the mirror, our arms around each other, she said, "Damn, girl. We're hot!" she giggled. I had to agree

with her. We kissed each other deeply, our tenderness overwhelming.

We slid back to our seats, and as last time, no one noticed or pretended not to!

We would land in two hours, so we held hands across the divide and chatted easily about our plans. Em was smiling like a Cheshire cat as we landed. It was only for two days, but she was beyond excited. As the more 'seasoned' traveller, it was up to me to navigate! Passport Control was horrendous, but we finally made it through. We saw the valet with my name on his card. He kindly took our bags and was pretty chatty, Em melting at his accent! I tried to point out anything I remembered on the way to the Rembrandt. We tipped the chauffeur as Tom told me it was de rigueur.

The concierge helped us as soon as we walked in the door. Em, and I looked at each, trying not to smile too much. We tried to act as if this was an everyday occurrence for us. Beneath the facade, we were ecstatic! What a beautiful hotel! We checked in efficiently, and the bell boy took our bags and directed us to the elevators.

The suite Tom had upgraded us to was magnificent! Two queen-sized beds and an office/lounging area through some doors. We overlooked the street and could see the V&A from our top floor window! Em, and I was speechless. I actually began to cry. I couldn't believe, yet again, his kindness. Em held me as I tried to pull myself together. This was over and above. He would be sleeping, but we messaged him, sent photos, and thanked him for his generosity. We decided to hit the bar to unwind. We took the elevator, I mean 'lift', down and walked into this bar, all wood-panelled and comfortable. We grabbed two comfy chairs and had our wine, chuckling.

"Is this the way Tom lives?" Em asked me.

"Pretty much, yes. Believe me, I was just as surprised. I never imagined my little brother having contact with a place like this or any of the others he took me to. Every day was a surprise, Em. I'm still not used to it!"

"I...I never imagined. He is certainly full of surprises, eh? So, do we unpack or head out? You're going to show me London in two days, right?" she chuckled.

"Well, we have to remember what time it is back home and try and get our body clocks right. We certainly need to be on it tomorrow. Where would you like to go? Lunch might be good, as I think we'll fade too fast for a museum, although we could have a look around the V&A which wouldn't hurt since we may be working there!" I giggled.

"V&A sounds great, sweetie. Let's take it slow, then. I want to go over my CV with

you. God, I still cannot believe I'm here, Chrissie. Thank you. Thank you for thinking of me when you were here. I'm just astonished. I never dreamed I would have the opportunity to interview for the V&A!" she sighed.

"I thank Tom every day, Em. I had a good life before he came over. I did. Okay, I was divorced but have two wonderful children, a fabulous job and you. Then he comes waltzing into my life, and everything explodes! And now we're thinking about moving to London! It still takes my breath away," I sighed.

"He really is something, isn't he? He's like this 'real deal' we all imagine our lives with but know doesn't exist. And you found that with your brother, of all people! You're fortunate, Chrissie," she said passionately.

"Well, it could be yours, too, Em. I'm not pushing or anything. It's your decision. It's your leap of faith that we can do this. It'll be hard, sweetie. God, we have so much to talk through, but I see only the upside. Tom, of course, has looked at all the angles, or as many as he can think of and is dwelling on the downsides. I understand where he's coming from but still feel it's something to explore. I mean, do you feel anything other than lust for my brother?" I laughed.

"You're terrible, Chrissie, but yes. As a matter of fact, I told him so at the airport. I told him I thought I was falling in love with him. Do you mind?" she asked.

"Emily Foster! No! Of course not! That's what this is all about. We need to take our time and not rush. I can feel a connection with you both, not just sexual, you slut!" I laughed too loud. "I see how you both are around each other, and it thrills me. I know what you will bring to us. Tom is getting there. I believe he sees it, too. I personally think you both need to get the sex out of the way!" I giggled. "God, I do wish you hadn't said 'no sex', Em," I said.

"God, Chrissie. Don't! You're such a little slut, too! Come on. Drink up, then we'll take a walk before I need to go upstairs and frig myself!" she chuckled.

"Well, at least there's two beds!" she laughed.

We downed our drinks and walked out into the cool breeze. I really did love this city. We looped our arms through each other and crossed the road, careful to look the right way! We made it to the museum in minutes. We walked through the enormous doors, and I saw the elongated green sculpture hanging over the desk. We grabbed a guidebook and headed off. We carefully looked at all the exhibits, talked about them and dissected them. I'm sure they would do the same walking into the Art Institute. We spent two hours looking around, neither leaving the other side. It felt wonderful to reconnect with Em this way. At work, we were always professional and showed no outwards affection. Here we were, just two girls looking around. If, and I mean if, we landed jobs here, our relationship would revert to colleagues.

We made our way back to the hotel, both of us tiring. Back in the room, I messaged Tom and told him what we had been up to. It was only mid-afternoon, but I thought we'd have a sleep and wake up refreshed. We cleaned ourselves up and slipped between the soft, luxurious sheets. Em asked if she could cuddle me, and I gave her a quizzical look, unsure if we should be tempting our resolve.