Take Me, Tom Pt. 60-62

Story Info
Days out, Emily moves in and connections growing.
8k words
4.8
5.2k
11

Part 25 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boo96
Boo96
332 Followers

As always, thanks for taking the time read, and comment! Their connection is slowly growing, amidst the everydayness of raising kids. As always, a huge thanks to Kenji and Paolo for their support. This 'thing' is so much better because of their support! Thanks to everyone!

Chapter 60

The Morning After and Compersion

I woke up with Emily's butt firmly nestled against my hard cock. My fingers trailed over her stomach and followed the crease of her curve to her pussy, a single finger lazily stroking her. I nuzzled my head into her hair, inhaling her scent. I moved my hand slowly up her entire body and gently held her breast, the warmth exciting me. Emily began to stir at my intrusion, a soft 'purrr' filling the air. She moved her hand over mine and pressed onto it, her butt squirming around my hardness.

I heard a faint murmur of, "Morning, darling."

I muttered the same into her shoulder, my fingers running circles around her growing nipple.

"I'll be right back," I sighed, slipped from the bed, and ran to the bathroom. I was

back in two minutes.

"I resumed my position and apologised. "Nature. Sorry," I chuckled.

"I've forgotten," she giggled, and pushed her ass against my growing shaft.

"How's Emily this morning?" I asked.

"Just wonderful, Tom. I haven't slept so well in ages. I feel truly fucked and wonderful," she sighed, holding my hand tight.

She rolled over, our noses touching, and our hands touched each other's cheeks, and we kissed.

"Thank you for...everything, Tom," she sighed.

"Believe me, Emily. The pleasure was all mine. I mean, my God, you're just so...incredible."

I slipped from the bed, and sprinted to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror, and smiled. I crept back into bed next to Emily's warmth, and soft body. We kissed, our hands roaming over each other's bodies, trailing down to our butts. We both fondled and squeezed the others, our kisses becoming more urgent. My cock was hard against her stomach as we moved with each other, our bodies slipping along one another.

"Once more, Tom?" she meekly asked as she slid a leg between mine.

Emily moved her hips along my thigh, her secretions soon left a wet trail as we kissed deeper. She lifted herself up, looked at me and slowly humped my thigh. She leaned down, my mouth encircling her full breast. I licked and then sucked her nipple into my mouth.

"Just...just like..." she moaned.

Her hip moved faster, her hands supporting her on the bed.

I held her firm, sucking and licking her tits as she slowly ground her hips on me, feverishly getting herself off.

"Fuck, Tom. This is..." she groaned, her eyes closed as she brought herself closer to a beautiful release.

She looked down and saw my stiff cock leaking pre-cum. She moved from her position and sat on me, her hands grasping my prick and lovingly stroking it. She held the shaft at her opening, looked at me with glazed eyes and lowered herself, taking me in one slow movement. [Fuck, I thought. This woman feels wonderful] as I pushed myself inside her and held her there, my cock throbbing and leaking. We looked at each other, our passion palpable as she lifted herself up slowly, and then lowered herself just as slow. A tiny smile crossed her lips, my cock hardening if that was even possible.

"Go on, Emily. Take me. Use my cock, darling. I want to watch you cum, sweetie. That's it. Fuck yourself," I hissed, as I moved with her body, my hands covering her face, pulling her hair and playing with her pouty lips.

She slowly rocked her hips on my hardness, little feral sounds of erotic joy coming from within her. Her hands were on my chest and stomach, squeezing and digging into my skin, encouraging me to thrust my pelvis into her.

"My God, Tom. You are so..." she moaned.

"That's it, you beautiful woman. Fuck me. Cum on me, Emily," I hissed as I wrapped my hand around her throat and squeezed.

Our thrusts met each other's, my cock a perfect fit for her cunt. I grasped her nipple and pulled and tugged the delicate nub.

"Fuck. Yes...that's so..." she cried, as her hips swayed on my cock. "Ohhh, Tom...Tom...God!"

I squeezed her throat a bit harder, pulled and twisted her nipple, and she came. She raised her hand as if she was going to swat me. I pulled my hands away from her nipple and throat and grasped her, both of us squeezing the other's as we came together. We held hands tightly as we shared the connection, me trying to hold her up as she ground out an orgasm on my shaft.

With every decisive spurt deep inside her, she cried out, as if she could feel the stream of sperm filling her. I shook her hands free from mine and grabbed her shoulders, pulling her onto my hardness with a ferocity. I thrust myself in and out of her, not caring if my manhood was hurting her. Secretly, I hoped it was. I wanted her to remember this fuck. My balls were emptied, but I was still hard. I let her use me to finish off her climax. Her body stopped shaking as she leaned down, her head on my chest.

"Ohh, fuck, Tom..." she gasped.

She lifted her head up, her hand coming around to slap my face, but I grabbed it before she connected and slapped her face instead. Not hard, but a slap nonetheless. Startled but then smiling, she looked at me and laid her head on me, her breath short and raspy. I could feel her soft, urgent kisses on my chest, then little bites. When her bites became too insistent, I slapped her ass. I understood what was happening. Emily was exploring the dynamic we would have, pushing to see what she could get away with. We both had so much to learn.

I nuzzled her damp hair, kissing and stroking her body as she lay still on me, breathing in synch.

"God, Tom. That was so...powerful? I haven't cum so hard in...years!" she giggled.

"Mmmm. I'm glad it was with me, beautiful woman," I whispered.

She held me tight as we were wrapped in each other's bodies.

"Can we wake every morning like this?" she chuckled.

"Well, Chrissie may have something to say about that!" I laughed. "I'm certain we'll have our moments, Emily," I smiled.

"So. Shower, then we can get you back home? I'll call Chrissie and see if they've had breakfast yet. If not, I'm happy to whip something up for everyone. God, Tom. Do you have any idea how much my life has changed recently? It's unrecognisable. Luckily!" she laughed.

"All of our lives have changed, Emily. And for the better, I'd say. So, can I ask about David? What's going on now?" I asked.

"Hmm. I really only communicate through our lawyers now. I cannot be bothered. He's made his choice...as have I!" she giggled, squeezing me. "I think his idea of putting the house sale off for months is not possible now. I want to be rid of this place and start anew," she sighed.

"You sound so positive and optimistic, Emily. I'm...I'm happy for you, darling," I replied.

"It's all down to you and Chrissie, Tom. My life couldn't be any better right now. Now. Come on before I start getting all gloomy. I'm happy, Tom. A huge part is down to you, so thank you," she sighed and kissed me.

She grabbed her phone, which, I thought, was set to video.

"Did you...?" I asked.

Emily blushed and lowered her head.

"I...I was going to show you first, okay? Chrissie asked if I would video us. She's such a voyeuristic pervert! I told her I would but ONLY if you knew. I kinda forgot to ask, but I wasn't going to send it unless you agreed. Believe me?" she asked.

I laughed. A lot. What was my sister like, eh?

"Go ahead. Send it," I smiled.

We both knew that Chrissie had this compulsion for us to connect, but I felt she would love its vicariousness. We weren't going to have any secrets, and I was adamant about that.

"Let's FaceTime her to let her know we're sending it?" I asked.

"God, Tom. You DO surprise me," she gasped, as she grabbed her phone. "Hopefully, the kids weren't with her.

The connection was made, and Chrissie appeared after a few 'rings'.

"Morning, Chrissie!" we both yelled. "Anyone in with you?" we asked.

"Nope. All on my lonesome here! My husband went off with his tart last night, and hasn't come home yet," she pouted, faux upset.

"Well, at least you know where he is, sweetie," Emily smiled.

"So. You two had a lovely evening...and morning?" she asked with hesitation.

"We have, darling. Thank you," I said. "It was very sweet of you to let us have this alone time but...no more, all right? From now on, we all need to be together. We missed you," I sighed.

"Tom. Behave. You needed to be alone. I understand that but yes, for now on, together?" she asked.

"I'd like that, Chrissie," Emily said. "I can't wait to tell you ALL about it!" she teasingly said. "Look! Your brother's blushing after ravaging me ALL night!" she laughed.

Chrissie was laughing, which made me blush even more.

"Anyway. That video you wanted? Well, I made one this morning? If you REALLY want to see it, we'll send it to you. Tom didn't know, though. I...I forgot to tell him you asked for one," she said, unrepentant, to say the least.

"Send it. NOW!" Chrissie cried, and we all laughed.

"So, give us some time to get sorted, and we'll come home. I'll cook us all a nice breakfast. Can you hang on until then?" she asked Chrissie.

"Take your time, okay? I'll keep the kids settled until then. You two look so beautiful together. I...I love it, and love you both," she sighed. "Now, get ready and get your butts over here!" she giggled.

"We love you, Chrissie," we said and hung up. Emily sent the video right away.

"I'll never get used to her, you know? She's just so...unbelievably confident. There is just no jealousy in her," I said.

"Don't you ever believe that, Tom. She's protective of the people she loves and cares for. Don't think that either of us could stray and cheat for one moment. That would be an unforgivable betrayal. She wouldn't get over that. She's possessive of us now. I see that. She wasn't when I was with David, but you've allowed her to be this way. She's giving you her all, Tom. You've done this for her!" she giggled. "I've fallen in love with her lately. Ever since you've been here, there's this drastic shift in her. She's now who she has always wanted to be. God, she's amazing," she sighed. "So. C'mon. Shower, then we get over there."

We had a leisurely shower, basking in each other. I wanted to make love to her again, but my flaccid cock would not rise to the occasion. Still, as I swept my wash-clothed hand over her body, I soaped every nook and cranny of this woman's glorious body. We both spent time on our knees, Emily gingerly sucking my meat (mostly in vain!), and I spent an inordinate amount of time licking her puffy, swollen pussy. I gently turned her around and tongued her ass, giving her an example of what I wanted to do in the future. I felt her hand on my head, pulling me tightly onto her little puckered hole. She wiggled her ass, teasing me to break her seal and stick my tongue in her. I only teased her, licking her little bud, causing her to bend over, opening herself more to my tongue. I pulled away reluctantly and ran my hands up her legs, feeling every sinew in her body. I stood and wrapped my arms around her, my face buried in her shortish hair. She held my hands tight to her breasts as she turned her head, and we kissed.

This woman has hidden depths, I thought.

Eventually, she turned the shower off, and we dried each other slowly. She shooed me from the steamy bathroom, needing to finish on her own. I walked around her bedroom, taking in the decor now. I handled little mementoes she had strewn around, hoping she'd be collecting even more over the months, or even years ahead. She walked out, fluffing her dirty-blonde hair, her face awash with a brilliant smile.

"Just looking?" she asked.

"Of course," I chuckled. "You have a nice home, Emily. I like it."

"Glad you think so," she said, somewhat sardonically. "It changes over time, as I'm certain ours will. Now, are you going to get dressed, or are you optimistic?" she smiled at my still semi-flaccid cock.

I laughed as I embraced her, lovingly swatting her ass. "I'm always optimistic, Emily," I smiled.

"Hmm. That's good," she giggled. "Perhaps you should leave some fresh clothes here?" she asked quizzically.

I laughed again as I slid my trousers up. "That's a real option, Emily, but I'm hoping we'll be spending more time at ours."

"I'm hoping for the same, Tom," she sighed.

She walked to me, placed her hands on my chest, leaned in, and kissed my nipples. "Dress me, Tom?" she asked coquettishly, as she walked to a drawer and withdrew a dainty pair of panties. She twirled them in her hand and threw them at me, giggling.

I knelt in front of this sumptuous woman and asked her to lift each foot in kind. I slowly pulled her panties up her long legs, but leaned in before covering her. I kissed and licked her bare womanhood.

"God. Why did we tell Chrissie we'd be right over?" I lamented.

She gently swatted my head. "Behave, Tom," she laughed. "You know why! Your wife is waiting for us."

I pulled her covered pussy to my face and planted a small kiss on her, then stood and finished dressing.

"What should I wear today, Tom? Pants or a dress?"

"A dress?" I answered too quickly, and she giggled.

"I thought as much, darling man," she sighed.

I let her finish and walked downstairs, just wandering around her home. I looked out onto her garden, knowing that we had to give her this gift when we finally moved. It was an integral part of who she was, I imagined.

I met her walking down the stairs. I moved my hands under her dress, slowly fondling and touching her. "C'mon. We'll be late. You have a wife to molest, Tom," she snickered.

Chapter 61

A Day at the Zoo, House Hunting, Emily Moves In

We were in my car in no time, holding hands and heading home.

When we walked in, the house was silent. We looked at each. I headed down the hallway to the bedrooms. The closer we got, the louder voices came through. I opened my bedroom door, the three of them silently reading to each other. They saw and squealed, the kids jumping from the bed, still in their pyjamas, and ran to us. They hugged and kissed Emily, then me. I walked to the bed, slid in beside Chrissie, and tenderly kissed her. Emily crawled to the other side, embracing her and chastely kissing her.

"I love you," I heard Chrissie say.

"And I love you, Em. So much," she sighed.

Turning to me, Emily sighed, "And we both love him," she smiled.

"Okay, I can see there's been a bit too much slacking around here this morning! David, Chloe? Time to get cleaned up, and dressed. Come on. Let's leave Mommy and Tom alone for a while. I'm making breakfast, so I'll need some help. Let's go," she said to them both lovingly. They laughed at her but listened.

"I'll see you both in a while. Take your time, all right? I love you both," she sighed,

and closed the door behind her.

There was this deafening silence now.

At the same time, we both asked each other if they were all right. We both laughed, but Chrissie started.

"I...I watched your beautiful video, Tom. I...I loved it. God, I never thought I could love you more, but I think I do," she sighed, and we kissed fervently.

She began to cry as I pulled her onto my chest softly.

"You've given me so much, Tom. God, I'm so in fucking love with you," she smiled. "I want you to tell me all about it later. Will you do that for me?"

"We'll talk about it later, all right? But yes, it was a wonderful evening that certainly solidified a few things!" I chuckled, and Chrissie playfully swatted my chest.

"Marry me, you beautiful man. I mean it, Tom!" she sighed.

"I only wish, darling. Somehow we shall, all right? I'll figure a way somehow," I said, meaning every word.

"Come on. Everyone's waiting. If not, I'd take you right now, darling," I said honestly.

We kissed passionately, our hands touching, squeezing, prodding each other.

I helped Chrissie dress, taking too much time pulling her panties up. I could only smile to myself. I could never have imagined a life like we were carving out for ourselves. Reluctantly, we joined the rest of the family. Emily and the kids almost finished prepping and the bacon was sizzling.

Chrissie went to Emily, leaned onto her back and hugged her tight. I encircled them both, holding the three of us. The kids just looked at us and giggled.

"So. It's Saturday! What do you guys wanna do?" I asked the kids.

"Is it too cold to go to the zoo? We haven't been there in a long time," David asked.

"Whatcha think, Little One?" I asked Chloe.

She giggled at me, getting used to her new name. "That would be fun, wouldn't it! Aunt Emily? Will you come with us, too? she asked.

"I'd love to, Chloe. That sounds wonderful, David! Good choice," she said.

It was decided without any squabbles, which is always a plus!

Emily fed us all too much, but we appreciated her gesture. The usual laughter, and joking, are a staple of every meal now.

She would have made a wonderful mother, I thought.

We finally reached Brookfield Zoo, and the kids were excited about seeing the lions, tigers and bears. Oh my! Chloe almost was licked by a giraffe, which would probably scar her for life! David wanted to see the big cats, so we strolled over, hand in hand and found them, David telling us 'unknown' but sketchy 'facts'. I fell behind them at one point and watched the four of them. They were just another family on a day out. I divided my time between the four of them, realising this would be trying. Instead of just Chrissie and me, we had now brought Emily in. It would take a while to acclimate to the changing relationships.

We stopped to collect the sea bass I had pre-ordered for tomorrow's meal with Martin and Grace on the way home. Emily wasn't aware of our lunch, as it had completely slipped our minds. Chrissie and I assumed she would be with us, though. She was unaware of their relationship, as it wasn't our secret to divulge. It would take some deft handling. Chrissie and I were eager to talk with them about problems that may arise with us in the future, and didn't want to put them on the spot. I suggested to Chrissie that we tell them about our budding connection with Emily to alleviate a few concerns, hoping they would trust her enough to talk openly with us.

We put on a film when we got in, Emily making too much popcorn for the five of us. We all hunkered down, chatting about our favourite animals. All of us laughed, comparing which animals looked like each other. It was lovely to see Emily slide right into this new bond.

I pulled out my iPad and looked at houses for sale in London. I put the criteria in and checked out a few in the area we thought we might end up. Emily was seated next to me, her arm through mine, and she peered over.

"Whatcha lookin' at, Tom?" she asked.

I showed her the screen. Chrissie saw this, and moved David over so she could sit with us.

"Someone's eager, eh?" Chrissie giggled, her arms slipping through mine.

I pulled up one after another, showing them, and discarding or tagging them.

"Can we afford these, Tom? They seem rather, uh, expensive?" she said.

"It'll take some juggling, but we should be able to do it. We need to pick the right area for the kids, and us. I'm just hoping there are not too many compromises along the way. So, Chrissie. What are your 'must-haves' in a home, hmm?" I asked.

"Pretty much what you've identified. Good schools. Close to work, enough space for us all, and a safe area. Anything more would be a bonus!" she laughed.

"Emily? What are your 'must-haves'?" knowing one already.

"Hmm. Like Chrissie, enough space for everyone. A garden would be lovely, Tom. I think we'd all benefit from that!" she giggled.

Boo96
Boo96
332 Followers