Take Me, Tom Pt. 60-62

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boo96
Boo96
332 Followers

"I was just talking with Janet the other day about that. A large garden is a definite must, Emily. We may need it for Janet's room, but if not, it'll be left to all of us to design and work out. That'll be a priority, I think. Anything else?" I asked.

"Not really. We'll know it when we see it. So, I have a suggestion? I'm going to talk with David and get the house on the market sooner rather than later. If I need to push him, I will. I...I need to contribute to this, Tom. I can see how much this will cost, but I need to be invested in this, okay?" she said.

"Thanks, Emily. It will certainly help, and I know Chrissie has said pretty much the same thing, too. We'll look and see what's available and work around that. In the meantime, I'd like you both to look around and see what you'd like. This will be our family home, so we need to get this right," I said.

They both squeezed my arms. At least we were on the same page, so far.

The kids were tiring, so we readied them, baths and reading, tucked them in, and turned off their lights.

Chrissie pulled out the wine and whisky. Emily put together some snacks, and we sat cosily together. Chrissie put some music on, and we relaxed in the comfort of each other.

"So, Emily. As you know, Martin and Grace are coming by tomorrow for lunch. We've begun to be friends, and we thought we would catch up with them. I was thinking of telling them about us. Are you okay with that? I'm certain we can trust their discretion, but if you're uncomfortable, we won't say anything, understand?" I asked her.

"Hmm. We're 'outing' ourselves already, eh? If...if you two trust them, that's good enough for me. I hope they won't think any less of me," she sighed. "They're pretty good friends with David. I'd hate for this to blow up on me, but if you feel sure, let's have them over," she said, uncertainty on her face.

"Emily, we're certain, okay? We would never do anything to hurt or embarrass you. I hope you know that. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at their reaction," I assured her.

"So. Anything else we need to go over?" I laughed.

"What's he like, Em?" Chrissie giggled. "Should we go to bed?" she asked, shyly.

"Perfect idea," Emily smiled. "Now it's my turn to watch!" she giggled.

"I hope you'll do more than watch, Em," she giggled.

"Uh, Tom? Would you wait out here, darling? Just give us a few minutes?" Chrissie coyly asked.

My broad smile was the only answer I could come up with. I had an idea of what they were conspiring, but I had other ideas, too.

Chrissie walked into the front room after ten minutes or so. She looked at me and whispered, "Bed?"

I closed the door behind me and looked at Chrissie. She was wearing these very-loose

silk shorts and a matching top, buttoned halfway up; with the others undone, the top opened seductively. She walked to me and slowly began to unbutton my shirt, whispering, "Just relax, Tom. I've been thinking about your video all day. I wanted to say how proud I am of you for taking care of your...wife," she breathed.

I looked at Emily, casually sprawled out on the bed in an almost identical outfit. [Fuck, I thought.] Her hand was lazily stroking the clean sheets. Her look, so demure. "It's my turn to watch, Tom," she smiled.

My shirt slid over my shoulders onto the floor. I went to touch the fabric on Chrissie's pyjamas, but she swatted my hand away, and smiled. "Later, Tom."

Her face looked up at mine as she undid my belt and unzipped my trousers, her eyes never leaving mine.

"What did you like about our video, Chrissie?" I asked.

"Everything, darling. Everything," she sighed, as she pulled my trousers down, and I kicked them away.

"I want specifics, Chrissie. Go on. Tell us," I teased, as I slid my boxers down, my stiff shaft springing up.

Chrissie grasped my cock, stroked me, then led me to the bed, turned and crawled up, and laid her copper-red hair on the pillow. I knelt on the bed, my eyes scanning these two incredible women. My hands swept up both their legs, taking in their differences.

Emily softly pushed my hand away.

"No touching me, Tom. You can only touch your wife tonight," she sighed.

I saw her little smirk and smiled at her.

I spread Chrissie's legs and looked at her.

"Tell us, Chrissie. What did you like about watching us? Hmm?" I murmured.

"I...I loved how Em craved your body as much as I do, darling. I could see how her eyes devoured you, wanting you. I was wet watching it, Tom. Is that what you want to hear? Hmm? I was, darling. When I saw your hands on her breasts, I...I touched myself. Like...this," she sighed and slid her hand into her open top, rubbing her small but full breasts.

I looked at Emily, whose eyes were darting between Chrissie and me.

"I loved how Em slid along your leg, Tom. She's... she's done that with me before. Did you know that, Tom? Hmm? God, I thought of the times she would rub her pussy on me, the way she was doing with you," she breathed deeply.

I stroked Chrissie's legs, slowly running them up and down, under her calves and onto her feet. I was enthralled watching her as one hand delved into her shorts, her hand bunched up and hidden beneath the fabric.

"Tell me more, Chrissie," I sighed. "Could you smell her, Chrissie? Could you smell our scent whilst you watched us?"

"Oh, fuck, Tom! I...I could," she groaned.

"What else, darling. Go on. Tell us."

"I...I loved how you grabbed her breasts. God, your hands were so strong on her. I could tell she was enjoying being held by you, darling. I could tell from her face. I just knew it."

My hands slipped easily under her shorts, our fingers touching. I kissed her silk-covered stomach, her scent rising with every tender stroke.

"Did you like it when she took my...cock and slid it inside her, hmm?" I whispered.

"Ohh, fuck, Tom! That was so...so beautiful. God, I knew what she was feeling, darling. I could feel your cock in me at the same time," she hissed, as I slid a finger into her valley, as she slid one of hers in at the same time.

I turned my head and looked at Emily, her hands also deep inside her shorts, her legs squirming around. She turned from her side onto her back, her eyes glued to us.

"Do you think she liked my prick inside her, Chrissie? Hmm? Do you think I filled her the way I fill you," I smiled, as I slid my finger in and out of her leaking cunt with hers. I rubbed her hard little nub with my thumb as we fucked her pussy.

"Did you like it when I grabbed her neck, Chrissie? Hmm? Tell me. Did you imagine it was you I was fucking? Hmm?"

"No, Tom. It...it was...Em, you were fucking! It was Em!" she cried, her climax creeping up on her.

"Don't cum, kitten. Not yet," I muttered, easing off my finger so she wouldn't peak too soon.

I knelt up and grasped the edges of her shorts and pulled them haphazardly down her legs, leaving them hanging on one foot. I looked, as Chrissie rubbed her gaping pussy. I stroked my cock, a thin stream of pre-cum dripping on her fingers.

"Ohh, Tom! Just..." she groaned.

Still kneeling, I put my hands under her tight ass and pulled her up to my cock. She wrapped her legs around me, as I slowly pierced her lips. I could feel her fingers touching my prick as I slid into her. It was an unusual angle but worked as she was so small.

We both looked at Emily, lost in her private agony, then back to each other. Chrissie's hand tried to touch my chest, but I was too far away. Her hands landed on my thighs, urgently rubbing them as I held her hips, sliding in and out of her too slowly. Chrissie was fondling her breasts, pulling her nipples and gasping.

"Ohhh, Tom...this...this is so..." she moaned, as her voice wavered off.

"I--thrust--fucking--thrust--love--thrust--you--thrust--woman," I gasped, flexing my hips, my cock filling and touching her.

I saw Emily's hand creep along the bedsheets, needing to touch Chrissie, but she never did.

"Ohh, Tom...I...I love you...so..." she whimpered, as she twisted her hips, keeping my embedded deep inside her.

I ran my finger tenderly over her clit, not wanting her to cum, but just to play with her body, making this last. I let a long dribble of my spittle ooze from my mouth onto her drenched cunt, Chrissie thrusting herself into me on seeing this lewd act. My hands swept over her body, gently but firmly touching her stomach but out of reach of her breasts. I undid the remaining three buttons on her top and opened it for us to see, Emily groaning when she saw her lover's tits.

I moved my body from kneeling, and, keeping myself inside her, slid my legs out and penetrated my Chrissie, flicking my pelvis inside her from this angle. Her legs wrapped around my waist as I ploughed into my sister. I leaned down, and we kissed madly, my hands sweeping through her hair, gently pulling it and moving it from her adorable face.

I lifted my body, and we both watched as my hard, wet cock slid in and out of her valley.

"Do you--thrust--like--thrust--that--thrust--Chrissie? Do you--thrust--like watching me--thrust--fuck you?" I hissed.

"Ohh, my...my....Tommm!" she cried and came.

Our bodies wracked each other's as her hips pushed up, creaming my cock. As she climaxed, my cock streaming my warm sperm inside her. I filled my sister. I repeatedly thrust, pushing my cum as far inside as I could. I felt her pelvic muscles grabbing me, milking me of my sap.

Just as we came, Emily did, too. Her body was shaking and shivering through her orgasm. We caught each other's eyes just as the three of us came together. Chrissie's eyes were tightly shut, her mouth open and breathing hard. I laid down on Chrissie, my prick still pumping cum into her, Chrissie matching my every harsh thrust. Emily leaned over and kissed Chrissie, her hands covering one of her breasts. Chrissie couldn't respond. She was still riding her orgasm. I emptied myself in my sister, my hips slapping her gushing cunt. I leaned down, kissing the back of Emily's head. She pulled away from Chrissie's lips and met mine, Chrissie watching us. Her hands to both our heads, gently touching us. Emily pulled away and went back to her lover's mouth.

My body stopped moving as I leaned down and kissed Chrissie's neck and cheek. Emily moved from her lips and kissed the other side of her neck and cheek. Our lips met again, tenderly kissing, with Chrissie staring at us.

We all pulled away, needing to breathe. I laid one more gentle kiss on Chrissie and held her.

"I whispered, "I love you," and turned to Emily, whispering the same.

I gingerly slipped from Chrissie. Neither one was happy with that!

I laid down between these two beautiful women, both of them rolling onto my chest as they wrapped their arms across me and touched each other.

"That...that was beautiful, Tom," Chrissie sighed.

"It always is, darling woman," I said.

"That was...incredible! You two are so beautiful when you make love. Could I...well, photograph you both? I hope this doesn't sound too perverted, but it was simply stunning. You really should see how you connect. I'm...overwhelmed," she sighed, and kissed us both.

I had my hands in both heads of hair, slowly relaxing them both, and kissed them.

"So," Chrissie asked, "Is everyone okay? How was it for you, Em? Tom?" she asked.

"Well, this was certainly different," I said. "Honestly? I still need to adjust to some facets of this whole thing. Don't get me wrong, this was beautiful. It always is, but I know that I need time alone with Chrissie, and you, Emily, when we make love. Maybe not always, but yes, I would need the time to connect with you both, individually. It didn't seem, well, 'fair' to be sharing such intimacy, the intimacy Chrissie and I had fostered over this short time. I know it's early days yet, but everything needs to be addressed honestly, right?" I asked them both. "Do you understand?"

"I understand that, Tom," Chrissie said. "That's who you are, darling. That's whom I fell in love with. I... I'd have to agree with you, sweetheart," she sighed, and kissed my chest.

"Well, this is ALL knew!" she giggled for me. We all will have different needs and wants, so I get that. See? At least we're talking about these things. God, what a change, eh? I...I love this. I know that it's early days, but if we can keep this openness, my God, there's nothing we can't do...together," she sighed.

"We'll figure this out as long as we DO keep talking, even if it hurts, okay? Disagreement isn't bad, all right? Some things will be tough to talk about, but if you guys want this to work, we deal with those, too," I explained. "I'm in love with you both," I sighed.

"God, Tom. I'm SO in love with you, brother," Chrissie chuckled.

"And I'm falling in love with both of you every day. More and more," Emily smiled.

We lay there, entwined in each other's lives and moving forward.

We all slipped out and headed to the bathroom. After brushing teeth and the voyeuristic peeing, we clambered back into bed.

"So. Who's sleeping where tonight?" I laughed.

Chapter 62

Morning Sex with Emily and Chrissie

When I woke up, my arm was around Chrissie's waist, my body entwined with hers. I felt Emily's arm around my waist. I guess I had better get used to some permutation of this. I held my sister warmly, her body invigorating me. I kissed her shoulder, my nose smelling her morning scent. I felt Emily's hand stiffen and slide from me, her body shifting out of the comfortable bed. I turned and saw her walk into the ensuite and decided to follow. The door was open, so I poked my head in as she sat on the toilet. We smiled at each other.

"Well, come in if you must," she giggled, through half-opened eyes. "Be quiet, though. Your sister is still sleeping!" she gently admonished me.

I picked up my brush and cleaned the night's sleep from them, my eyes in the mirror, watching Emily trying to relax her stomach 'til she began to pee. She looked in the mirror and caught my eye.

"Pervert," she laughed.

I turned my head and smiled, my toothbrush sticking out.

"I guess you're in here for the same reason, huh?" she smiled. "I reckon I get to perv on you next, right?" she smiled.

"Well, if you really want to, yes," I chuckled.

"God! What have I gotten involved with? I don't know who's worse between the two of you!" she grinned.

"I think we both know the answer to that," I said, as she raised herself, dabbing her pussy dry. "Me?"

"You're right there, Tom!" she smirked.

I rinsed my mouth and then changed positions with Emily, her eyes wide as my strong flow began.

"You love it, Emily. You know you do," I joked.

"Pshaw! In your dreams, Tom," she laughed too loud. "Although..." she smiled, as I stood up, my cock hardening.

I pulled my pants up and embraced her, as she finished brushing. We tenderly kissed and held each other, my morning hardness poking her stomach.

"Bed?" I smiled.

"May as well," she sighed, nonchalantly.

We crept back to the bed and carefully slipped between the sheets. Chrissie was still sleeping soundly.

Emily and I looked at each other, our hands slowly touching each other 'til our lips met. Her hands came to my pyjamas, and she pushed them down as far as my hips. I grasped her soft shorts and tugged them down over her ass. We both slipped the garments off, looking to see if we had disturbed Chrissie, her breath still slow and constant.

"I guess there's an advantage to being the first one awake, hmm?" she whispered, grasping my cock and stroking me.

I pulled her to me by her butt, my fingers revelling in her warmth and fullness. We kissed, our tongues piercing one another. Our faces pulled away as we looked at each other, then kissed wildly, my prick oozing pre-cum, the stiffness feeling so good in her hands. She slid one leg over mine and began to slide it along my leg, as she had done on our date night. She moved her body down, wetting me as she rocked her hips on me, seductively kissing and sucking my nipple, her hands trailing through my hair. Emily kept moving down my warm body, kissing my chest, my stomach and then sliding her leg over, so she was between my legs. I wished I could see her, but she had ducked under the sheet. I felt her hand grasp my hardness and then a warm breath of air. She leaned down and sucked the bulbous head, swirling her tongue around and swallowing whatever she was able to squeeze out. My hands crept under the sheet, and I held her head firmly on me, my fingers caressing her hair. Her fingers held my balls, gingerly playing with them between tiny squeezes. I pushed my hips up, burying my cock in her welcome mouth. I was waiting for the gentle slap on my thigh that Chrissie would have given me, but there wasn't one. I pushed up again, feeling her tongue lashing my glans until she took me. [Fuck. That's good, I thought!]

She had her hand around my hard stalk as she twisted her hands, the wetness sliding through her palm. She kept this up for too many minutes until she suddenly pulled off, kissed the head and crawled up stealthily under the sheets. Her head poked out from the top of the sheet, her sweetest smile across her face, as she licked her lips. She pulled herself up, her breasts still hidden under her top, and sat on my cock. She grabbed it with a look of desire and put it at her entrance, rubbing the head along her wet gash. We were smiling at each other, as if we were doing something wrong.

She mouthed, "Ready?" and slid onto me, slowly taking the girth into her. She flicked her hips several times, embedding me in her as she slid down the shaft. She let out an almost inaudible sigh, threw her head back, and began her slow gyrations. Emily placed her hands on my chest, lightly touching and massaging me. She leaned down and kissed me, mouthing again, "I love you," and flexed her hips onto my cock.

I leisurely unbuttoned and opened her top, the silky material clinging to her body gracefully. I looked at her two proud, firm breasts, now visible. My hands unhurriedly caressed each, holding the weight in my fingers. I whispered back, "I love you, too," and flicked my hips up, my cock bottoming out inside her. She let out a tiny "uggghh" as the hardness slid into her.

We both felt Chrissie stir and move to turn over. Emily didn't stop with her sliding, seemingly increasing her tiny thrusts. Her hands were running through her hair, ecstatic at the hardness she was feeling. She rode my cock, her pelvis flicking back and forth. Bleary-eyed, Chrissie turned over and looked at us. She half-smiled and muttered, "Slut." She wrapped the sheet close to her chin and watched as I moved my hands to Emily's hips, held her and pulled her tight on me every downstroke. Chrissie's hand slid out from the sheet and laid it on my stomach, feeling the tenseness of my muscles. Her fingers crept down, playing with the hair on my crotch, swirling through the wiry strands. I felt her fingers slip down, touching the wet bottom of my shaft, Emily's pussy coming into contact every time she pushed down.

Chrissie moved over to me, up on her elbow now. She looked at me as she played with my prick, then looked at Emily. Chrissie leaned down and sucked a nipple into her mouth, knowing the effect it would have. I lurched up as she gently bit and sucked it.

"Fuck!" I moaned out loud.

Chrissie moaned onto my nipple, my prick getting harder. Emily's hand came down, softly stroking Chrissie's hair as she continued to ride and slide along my shaft. Chrissie could tell I was close. She lifted her head and winked at Emily, both knowing. I could feel her strong pelvic muscles grasping me, but the look in her eyes sent me over. God, her fucking blue eyes did it for me, and I lifted my hips, spurting a strong load of my cum inside her. Chrissie gasped as my thick sap flowed out of Emily's cunt onto her fingers. Emily was lost in her orgasm, as I pulled her nipples and lifted her breast. I gushed again and again inside her, Chrissie still sucking my nipples.

Boo96
Boo96
332 Followers