Take Me, Tom Pt. 80-83

Story Info
Meeting parents and an awkward encounter for Chrissie.
6.5k words
4.77
7.3k
12
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 32 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boo96
Boo96
332 Followers

My usual thanks go out to Kenji, editor extraordinaire, and to Paolo for his unstinting support and advice! Hopefully, all my 'carriage returns' are sorted, but I ain't holding my breath! Things will be slowing down, and I'll be skipping ahead days, weeks, and months. There's still a bit of the story to be told so... Thanks, as always, to all who have read, and commented on the storyline. It's appreciated.

Chapter 80

Meeting Janet's Parents

Another day, another...

After talking with us, Emily had a slightly increased offer on her house, and accepted the offer. It was her decision, but it was nice that she asked for our opinion. We had been invited to Janet's house for dinner, her parents kindly asking the kids to join us, too. Chrissie talked with Mathew at the V&A, just checking in with any progress. Their paperwork would be sent by the week's end. We anticipated leaving Chicago at the beginning of June, so she set a start date for the beginning of July, thinking four weeks would be enough time to settle in. She had received paperwork and applications for the Richmond schools, so those were filled in, and fees paid. She just needed to get the kids' transcripts before we left.

We headed to Janet's after we all settled and caught up. Chrissie had met them several times over the past five or so years, so we wouldn't be going in blind. We grabbed the address from Janet, put it into the satnav and set off. We pulled into a quite spacious drive, and a lovely three-story brick house. Janet was waiting beside her car, and led us in, her arm wrapped around the kids.

"Mom? Dad? We're here!" she yelled out.

They both appeared down the hallway, Janet saying, "You remember David and Chloe?" she asked.

"Of course we do! How are you both? We haven't seen you for a while now. How was your birthday, Chloe?" she asked.

"It was good," she smiled up at Janet's mom.

"Mom, Dad,...you remember Chrissie? This is Tom, and his...partner, Emily. This is my mom, Anne, and my dad, Steven," she introduced us.

We shook hands, hugged everyone, and headed to the front room. Janet prepared

G&Ts for everyone, and we sat on the comfortable sofas, the ordeal of small talk beginning. We all relaxed, and the conversation began to flow easier. It was all pretty comfortable, them checking us out, as much as we were them. They seemed an affable couple. We were called into the dining room, and had a lovely spaghetti Bolognese with garlic bread, which was terrific!

Steven dug right in. I liked that about the guy.

"So, Tom. You want to take our daughter away to London, eh? My first question is 'why'?" he asked, straightforward.

"Well, Steven, Chrissie can probably explain that a bit better than I would. Chrissie?" I said.

Chrissie laid out our plan, the how's and why's, spelling out what we were looking for. At the end of the day, it was for the kids to make their transition easier. She explained, in quiet tones, that they had just lost their father, and the turmoil they were understandably in. He understood that. Chrissie showed the house video, going over where Janet's annexe would be. We made it clear that she was a child-minder only, understanding that her coursework had to come first.

I talked about how we would be her sponsors if the government needed that. We would help her with everyday expenses, pay her a living wage, and pay for her flight to get to London at the end of summer. I stressed that we would watch out for her. She would be under our roof, and we would be responsible for her.

"Steven, Anne, she would be a member of our family, and would be treated as such. We're in the lucky position to help, so we'd like to...if that's all right with you both?" I said.

"You know that if we hadn't known Chrissie for as long as we have, we'd be saying 'no' to this. We'll be trusting you with our only daughter, you know that?" he asked, seriously.

"Dad? Really? I'm twenty-three. Sheesh! I'll be in the safest hands, dad. Mom? You've known Chrissie for years now. Do you really think she'd see anything bad happen to me? These three are THE most genuine people you will ever meet. I couldn't be safer, or more cared for anywhere," Janet smiled.

"Steven, I have always treated her as one of my own. I think you know how I feel

about your daughter. And the kids!" Chrissie smiled.

I had a second helping of the spaghetti, as the conversation drifted to the culture, and benefits of studying in the UK. I decided not to offer the financial assistance to pay the school fees, as it looked like they could afford it.

"Okay...let us talk about this offer, then we'll get back to you, all right?" Steven asked.

"Whatever you're comfortable with is fine with us. Just let us know, and we can get things started," I said, deciding these were not the kind of people that would take my quip about not selling their daughter into white slavery well.

We spent the next hour easily chatting, the 'interview' going well, I thought. We needed to get the kids home, and in bed, so we made our excuses, hugging, and shaking hands as we left. Chrissie and Ems chastely kissed Janet goodbye, me just lightly hugging her.

We headed home, careful what we were saying with the kids in the car. We had laid out our plan, so it was up to them now. I still thought the opportunity we were offering her was terrific, and Janet had a bright future in front of her, either way.

We arrived home, so Chrissie and Ems sorted the kids whilst I poured the drinks. I wasn't relegated yet, so I could read to them both before lights out. I had asked Janet if she would take David on a tour of the ancient vases at the Institute, and maybe the Oriental Museum. He still was intrigued with mine, so I thought he'd like a tour sometime. Janet knew more about this specialised field, but was sure Chrissie would join them. I kissed them both goodnight, and went to the front room with trepidation!

The three of us sat on the sofa, and sipped our drinks, another step taken tonight. Chrissie thought they'd agree to our offer, thinking, as we all did, that they'd be silly to pass on the offer. There was no teasing tonight! We 'ticked' a few more things off our list, but added a few more!

"Tell me, do you think you two would be able to share a car in London? We should start looking at what you'll want," I said.

Chrissie and Emily looked at each other.

"I...I think we could share, sure. I mean, are you getting a car for yourself?" Chrissie

asked.

"Probably. Not that you two wouldn't be able to drive it, but we do need a, dare I say, family car. Have a look and see what appeals to you. Maybe an MPV of some sort? That may give us more room, and easier for trips out. It doesn't matter, as long as we can all sit comfortably, okay? I'll buy the car, all right? But you two are responsible for the insurance, and upkeep, okay?" I said.

"Don't tell me you're getting your car back from Ben?" Chrissie laughed.

"If he'll sell it to me, yes, BUT no, I haven't talked to him about that!" I laughed.

"So...how much can we spend?" Chrissie asked, tentatively.

"You choose a couple of cars, and we'll talk about it, all right?" I said.

Chrissie and Emily just smiled at each other. "Tom, we want you to have your car back. If we can help, we will, okay?" Chrissie said.

"That's very kind of you, darling. It's not that important, but thanks," I said.

They both laughed at me. Yeah, I didn't buy it, either!

We turned everything off, and made our way to bed. Chrissie's stomach was playing her up, so she wanted an outside place tonight, and Emily greedily grabbed the middle. Cleaned and changed, we all slipped in, kisses and hugs all around, and we were set.

I lay there thinking about how natural this was all becoming. We just seemed to work so well together in so many ways. Not that Chrissie and I hadn't, but this was a different connection, somehow more effortless, and more profound.

Chapter 81

Catching Up and an Awkward Encounter for Chrissie

The rest of the week went well. Every day, I was thankful for these two. I could give them parts of our growing list, knowing everything would be sorted. Chrissie found that it may be more cost-effective to keep her furniture and have it all shipped. Emily could keep any pieces she wasn't sure about, instead of selling things off. They had found a firm that would pack, ship, and set everything up in our new home. We would just need a diagram of the rooms, and stickers saying what went where. We'd save money on a rental, and get into the house as soon as we landed.

Ems was signing paperwork to get her house sale going. Chrissie had a viewing on Wednesday, and it seemed to go well, but no offer was forthcoming yet. I called Ben from work, and caught up with him. I apologised for not getting a hold of them when Emily and I were in town. He understood, which didn't surprise me. Then the BIG news! Elaine was pregnant! It was their first, and both were overjoyed. Chrissie was walking by the room when he told me, so I called her in, and told her. She shrieked and grabbed the phone from me, congratulating him, and asking to speak with Elaine. For the next fifteen minutes, I sat there, as I'm sure Ben was, and listened to the one-sided conversation. It was still early days, but all was well. It was wonderful to catch up with them both. I missed his companionship, he being my closest friend over there.

We hadn't heard from mom and dad yet. I was in two minds to head over on my own, try to talk some sense into them, but put that off for a few more days. We were invited to Emily's parents tomorrow, Friday evening. Ems was pretty blasé about it. After all, she's a mature thirty-five-year-old woman! She was going to mention it Thursday evening, so we would just be filling in some grey areas Friday night, although there shouldn't be any! Emily had spent Wednesday night at her place, keeping it dusted, and ready, and rethinking what pieces of furniture to bring. Chrissie and I had a relaxed evening in bed, talking, and touching. I couldn't resist my touches getting more insistent, and amorous as the evening wore on.

"I...I really shouldn't, Tom. Another day or two?" she asked, shyly, not something she was comfortable talking about, even at thirty-six!

I...I don't care, Chrissie," I said. "There's no reason for you to feel awkward. I don't. I...I won't go down on you, but there's no reason we can't make love, darling?" I explained.

"Really? You would seriously...you know...even now?" she asked, surprised. "It's a bit...oh, forget it! You're just trying to embarrass me! Stop it, Tom!" she sighed, getting frustrated.

"Chrissie. Look at me," I smiled. "I'll make love to you anytime, darling. You still don't understand how bloody desirable you are to me, do you?" I asked.

"Oh, I get that, Tom!" she chuckled. "But...now? I...I'd be happy to just blow you...

if that would help?" she asked, shyly.

"It's not about me, Chrissie," I laughed. "It's about us, okay? I know I shouldn't say this, but...you DO know it's you, don't you? As close as I am getting with Ems, it's you. I love the dynamic between the three of us, but no one will ever be closer to me. I understand what Ems is bringing to us, but it's you," I sighed, leaned over, and kissed her. "Chrissie, it's NOT about me getting off. It's me making love with the woman I love. If you don't want to, fine. I can wait, believe me. I just don't think something like that should hold us back, understand?" I asked.

She cupped my face, kissed me chastely, and whispered, "Perhaps I should grab a towel then?" she coyly giggled.

She skipped back to the bed, bashfully laying the towel down, and slipping her tight panties off.

"I can't believe you really want to do this, Tom. God! You're a bad brother!" she giggled.

She laid down next to me, her hand around my head, and pulled me to her wet lips. We languidly kissed, our hands touching each other's face, tenderly exploring the bodies we had come to know so well. I brushed the flowing red hair from her face, falling in love with her all over again. I nuzzled my nose into her ear and whispered, "I'll always want you, Chrissie," and licked her hanging lobe.

"Ohh...my, Tom," she moaned into my neck. "Always, darling man," and gently bit me. "You do know it's you, too? It's always you," she sighed, contentedly.

Our bodies, warm against each other, moved, and caressed each other, her initial reticence slipping away. I leaned down, and consumed her tight breasts, rising and falling under my greedy mouth. Chrissie threw her head back, her hands grabbing my hair, squeezing, and moaning my name. I slid between her open legs, my mouth touching her shoulders and arms and licking her enlarged nipples. She shifted her pelvis under me, lifted her tiny ass, grasped my throbbing cock, and placed it at the entrance to her valley, holding it there, pre-cum dripping onto her pussy. We looked at each other, holding our breath, and prolonging this wondrous moment. We locked eyes, neither of us moving, but the ardour rising with every beat of hearts. It was as if our connection grew with every passing pulse, both of us wondering who would instigate this consummation.

"Take me, Tom," she whispered, and I plunged my hardness between her slick lips, as her hips rose up to take me. I sunk myself in her smooth rift, my cock pressing deep into her. Her loud 'oooohs' echoed through the room, as we took each other. Chrissie had an all-consuming look, not believing that I wanted her this way tonight. I slowly pulled out, and slivered back inside her, Chrissie holding onto me, as she wrapped her legs around mine, and shifted up, our bond complete.

My hands probed her long red hair, lost, as I was, in her fragile beauty. Every firm, tenuous stroke filled her, teased and loved her.

"Ohhh, Tom," she subduedly sighed. "You're such a bad...brother," and lifted her hips up, immersing my shaft deep inside.

My hands slipped along her body, touching every contour, as if it was the first time we were naked. I leaned down as far as I could, kissing her surging sides, her ribs trying to break free. We kissed frantically, our groins matching each other in their smoothness, and ferocity. Chrissie took every manic lunge, both of us lost in each other's lust, and love.

"Just...just do me...Tom!" she whined, her hands grasping my chest, her hair whooshing back, and forth as her head uncontrollably swayed side to side.

"Do you --lunge-- have any --lunge-- any idea --lunge-- how much..." I groaned, unable to finish my words.

"Every...every day...my..." she panted, her muscles contracting around my solid cock, the lustful sounds of our exertions filling the room.

"Now...Chrissie...now!" I cried, as my prick contracted, and the first stream of musky, thick cream filled her.

"Ohhh, God...yes....Now!" she cried with me, her body writhing about, her pussy

seemingly ejaculating her sap.

I lifted my hips, and emptied another long spurt of warm sperm deep inside her. Chrissie felt the intimate essence fill her, setting off another rush of her cum. I leaned down, my mouth fixed on her neck, and bit her. She tried to push me away, but I took both hands, and held them above her head, as I emptied my balls inside. My hips jerked in and out, thumping her cunt, flicking up, and rubbing her clit. With every strong down-stroke, another surge of cum would flood her, our groins, and the towel

under us, now soaked.

Chrissie's exertions slowed, her eyes opening, and a dishevelled look on her face. I leaned down, and we kissed touchingly. Our eyes said it all, so no words were heard. I continued to slide in and out of her, our secretions mixed, sweat pouring from us. She grasped my head, her lips touching every part, her breath hot against my cheek. Chrissie buried her nose in my neck, inhaling my scent, her hips still lifting up, keeping me embedded inside.

I stopped my, by now, fruitless thrusts, but stayed inside her. We shifted around, both laughing, and trying to get comfortable.

Chrissie looked up at me, and murmured, "Always, Tom...the love of my life," she sighed, almost crying now.

"Always, Chrissie. No...matter what happens...always," I gasped, still trying to breathe.

I slipped out of my sister, and lay next to her. She pushed me over, laid her head on my sweaty chest, and whispered, "Always, darling man. Never leave me..." she sighed.

"Never, Chrissie. There's only one reason I would ever leave, and that's not going happen, so..." I smiled.

We laid together, safe, and sated. I could feel her head bobbing up, and down, as I felt tears on my chest.

"Hey...hey, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, stupid man. I'm...I'm just so happy. We have to make this last, Tom. I'll...I'll never forgive you if it doesn't!" she vehemently said.

I put that down to a bit of residual 'emotions', so I held her, kissed her hair, and whispered, "Always, darling."

We lay there in the delicious post-coital glow, but I knew she would be getting uncomfortable soon.

"C'mon, darling. Shower," I said.

"Yeah. I think so," she said, sounding embarrassed again. "I'll...I'll go in first, okay?"

"No. It's not okay, Chrissie. C'mon. We'll do this together. After all..." I sighed.

"God! I don't get ANY privacy, hmm?" she uttered.

"Very little, kitten,' I smiled.

She swatted my chest, and clambered out of bed. I moved off the towel, and she quickly grabbed it. She looked at me, and wiped her pussy. Her ass swayed, as she headed for the bathroom, me close behind. God, I loved her butt! She stashed the towel at the bottom of the basket, turned to me, and said, "Perv!" and walked into the shower. I slapped her ass and said, "You love it, Chrissie!" and chuckled.

"Not always, buster!" she sighed, but smiled, and we gelled each other, her temperament evening out now.

I lived for these moments, the closeness I had never found in any relationship. And it had to happen with my sister, which is why I knew it would last, even with this new dynamic we had all embraced. We held each other, our bodies as one.

"Can we keep this between us, darling?" she asked.

"And who would I actually share this with, Chrissie?" I sighed.

"True," she giggled. "Still..."

"The only way Emily will find out is from you, darling. Okay?" I said.

"Okay," she coyly replied.

We dried off, but she baulked at me, kissing her pussy. We made our way to the bedroom, and she slipped on a fresh pair of panties, and I grabbed some light shorts. She sat on her chair, picked up her brush, and ran it through her wet locks. I grabbed it, moved her head forward, and spoiled her, stroking her red hair with the brush. She wrapped in one of her scrunchies, and we slipped back into the bed.

"Thank you, Tom. I needed that, even if I was shocked. You take me out of my

comfort zone, right?" she smiled.

"Any time I can help with that, just say, sweetheart!" I answered.

"Humph!" she sighed. "Just hold me, and sleep...darling," she sighed.

I wrapped my arm over her, pulling her butt onto my covered cock. I kissed her neck through her hair, and whispered, "Goodnight, darling woman," and we slept, even if I was chuckling to myself.

Chapter 82

Emily's Parents

Chrissie was better in the morning, her initial uncertainty over last night forgotten. I helped get the kids ready, sorting out their breakfast and lunches. Since Emily had been here, my responsibilities waned. I didn't mind, as I had a few other things on my mind, but she was missed. I picked up the slack, though, quickly falling back into the routine. I hugged, and kissed everyone, Chrissie's smile not quite as sincere as other mornings.

Boo96
Boo96
332 Followers
12