Take Me, Tom Pt. 80-83

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a full day liaising with Julie and the other associates. We had a few large deals on the horizon, so everyone was focused on landing those. Chrissie messaged me several times throughout the day, but I never responded. Unusual, but I had too many outstanding calls and meetings. Such was my life, eh?

I arrived home around six, and found everyone waiting to head out to Ems's for dinner, and yet another talk. I was getting used to this. Chrissie and I hugged, and madly kissed. I had picked up some flowers for Ems's mom, and a bottle of wine for dinner, so we were all set. The drive over was relaxed, but I had a few doubts.

"So, how are we handling this tonight, hmm? Won't they ask why your brother is doing this for his sister?" I asked, whispering the words.

"I haven't thought about it, actually. Just do what you think is right, okay?" she said, too uncertainly for my liking.

"How did her parents take the news? She did tell them last night?" I asked.

"They seemed okay with it, a bit shocked, sure, but wondered if she wasn't making a rash decision, what with all that's going on. She said they were happy for her, though,

and they trust her judgement," she answered, calmly.

We arrived at Ems's in no time, the front door opening as we all clambered out. Emily greeted us, hugging, and kissing us all. She let the kids run ahead of us, turned, and reassured us that everything was okay.

I shook Richard's hand and gave Tilly a chaste hug, as I handed them the gifts. They fawned over the kids, and then easily hugged Chrissie as she walked in. We sat in the comfortable front room, catching up with their lives and ours! I had only met them once, at Chloe's party, but they seemed a relaxed and genuine couple, still doting on their only daughter.

"So," Tilly said, "you two are still inseparable, hmm?" she laughed at Chrissie. "I can tell you two will do amazing things in London. Richard and I weren't shocked, to be honest, but we somehow knew Chicago would be too limiting for Emily! I hope we can visit, though?" she smiled.

"Tilly? Anytime at all, all right? We'd love to show you around, and we'd love it. I guess we all blame Tom for this!" Chrissie beamed. "He's always been the best brother a girl could ever want!"

Emily laughed! "See? He's blushing again!" she laughed, and hugged me.

"So, the house sale is going through now?" her mother asked.

"With David's help, surprisingly! He's expediting the whole process! At least he's good for something in the end!" she laughed.

"Be nice, Emily! I know he's almost your ex, but..." Tilly smiled. "C'mon, kids, we're making pizzas, okay?" she said. David and Chloe's faces lit up at the mention of pizza. "So, Tom, is this a new position in London, or what?"

"Pretty much the same, but with a more emphasis on the risk side now. I hope I'll be able to still get out there, and bring in new clients, though. I like the variety the position offers me," I said.

"Your new home looks wonderful," Tilly said. "I can just tell the five of you are going to be so happy there," she smiled at us, but there was something else behind her smile that caught me, as if she knew more than she was giving away. All that mattered was that they were giving their support to their daughter.

The evening went so well; everyone relaxed, the conversation flowed, and the kids were spoiled. We slowly gathered everything together, the kids not too happy about leaving, but David and I had another early morning.

There were the surreptitious touches between the three of us all evening, whether passing each other in the hallway, or Emily reaching over my shoulder at the large kitchen island. Chrissie deliberately wrapped her arm around my waist as we put together the pizza concoctions, either unaware, or not concerned. I thought the latter rather than the former. I thought I could detect a little smirk on Tilly's face, but thought nothing of it.

"If my daughter ever gets out of line, or outstays her welcome, just let me know, Tom, all right?" she whispered to me at one point.

"I can't see that ever happening, Tilly, but if it does, I can handle her," I smiled.

"I'll bet you can, Tom," she said, a bit too seductively for my liking.

"Are you coming back to ours, Em?" Chrissie asked, completely throwing us all.

Everyone looked at her, Chrissie acting so nonchalantly.

"Of course I am," Emily replied. "I'll see everyone in a while, all right?" she said, confidently.

We hugged, shook hands and thanked Richard and Tilly for a wonderful evening. Ems's mother hugged me, and whispered, almost silently, "Take care of Emily, Tom," and smiled at me.

"Always, Tilly. She's too precious...to both of us," I said, seeing if I could read anything else on her face, but I saw only a wistful smile, and knew everything was good.

We pulled out of the drive, everyone waving at us.

"What was that all about, Chrissie?" I asked, incredulously.

"I...I don't know where that came from. Sorry, darling. I hope I haven't put Em in a tough place. God! Me and my big mouth!" she berated herself.

"Shhh, okay? Everything's good. I have a feeling Tilly knows more about things than she lets on," I said. "You guys enjoy tonight?" I asked David and Chloe.

"Yeah!" they both yelled. "Aunt Emily's is always fun!"

We arrived home, and readied the kids for bed, both tired, so it didn't take that long. Emily turned up thirty minutes later, happily joining the well-run routine. The kids were safely tucked up, wine and whisky poured, as we sat on the sofa and breathed.

There was a deafening silence for thirty seconds, 'til Emily broke the silence.

"Okay. She knows, all right? I had to tell her...I hope you're not angry with me. She doesn't know everything, all right? I...I told her about us...how I'm...I'm in love with you both. She could tell over the last few months, and roundabout asked me. At first, she thought I had gone full-fledged lesbian, but I told her...only partially," she smiled, and laughed. "She gets it, which surprised the heck out of me. She's concerned, but aren't all moms, hmm? Don't be too mad?"

"Em, if you're happy, we're happy, understand? I just wish you had told us, eh? A little heads up would not have gone amiss!" Chrissie chuckled. "As long as you're happy, we're happy, eh, Tom?"

"I'm so proud of you, Ems. It couldn't have been easy for you. Thanks for not telling her about us, although I wouldn't doubt she has already connected all the dots. Your mom's quite intuitive...like you, darling," I said.

"Thank you both for understanding," she sighed, kissing us both.

"So, did they have any other concerns about moving with us?" I asked her.

"Not really. Once I explained it to them, they just smiled! They know Chrissie, right, and know she is pretty level-headed, too," she laughed. "They know we have to do

this, and whatever happens, happens!" Emily chuckled.

We quickly reviewed our lists, ticking off a few more 'to-dos'. I suggested that David and I meet everyone at McGilly's for breakfast, then head to Emily's to look over her furniture, letting her and Chrissie see where, or if, everything would fit. As Ems had seen the layout, she might better know if her things would work.

"You two haven't been out for a while, have you? Why not have a date night to really catch up, hmm?" I suggested. "I'll take care of everything here, all right?

They looked at each other, smiled, and said yes. I thought it would be good for them to get away from home for an evening.

"I can stay in the spare room if you two need some alone time? Just be certain to..." and I was cut off!

"No!" they both exclaimed. "We've never used the spare room, Tom. What makes you think we'd start that now?" Chrissie asked.

"Tom...I thought it was a given that we spend every night together, all right?" Emily said, grabbing Chrissie's hand. "I understand the reasons for that, but we are together, okay? Truthfully? It wouldn't feel as...intimate if one of us was missing. Sorry, but you'll just have to put up with our WILD MOANS AND GROANS!" she laughed. "Besides, I have a feeling you rather get off on it, hmm?" she smirked.

"What can I say? I'm a guy!" I said, and they both whacked me hard.

"Behave, perv! This is US you're talking about!" Chrissie said, her look stopping me from any sarcastic retort.

"How's your tummy, Chrissie?" Emily asked.

"Better now, darling. Tom, uh, sorted me out last night," she quipped.

"Fuck, Chrissie!" I said.

"NO! Do you mean...? God, Tom. She's such a tart, hmm?" Emily said, giggling.

"It wasn't MY fault, Em. It was...his!" she laughed, my uneasiness rising.

"Yeah! And she's the one who told me NOT to say anything! Damn! I really don't know where I stand sometimes!" I said, exasperated.

"Good!" Chrissie said. "That's just where we want you!" they both laughed.

We settled down, me in the middle of these two. I leaned over, kissing both of them, and pulled the sheet up. Tomorrow would come soon enough...

Chapter 83

We all stirred together, and Chloe came running in sooner than expected. That put a damper on my morning ideas! I was getting used to family life, but the interruptions still played on me. Still, it could be worse!

Chloe climbed up, and slid between Emily and me. Chrissie gave her a disgruntled, "Humph!" and pulled the sheet over her head.

"I still love you, mommy!" she squeaked, giggling as she did so.

Chrissie lifted her head from beneath the sheet, smiled sweetly, and ducked under again, causing all of us to laugh at her.

"What are we doing today, daddy?" she asked, excited about the prospect.

"Well, David and I are going to football practice, then we'll meet you, your mommy, and Emily at McGilly's...since you DON'T like MY breakfasts," I huffed. "Then we're going to Aunt Emily's house to check on furniture we can bring to England with us! After that, I think Emily said she would teach you to bake a new cake! How does that sound?" I asked, as Ems swatted me, and raised her eyebrows.

She liked the idea, as she wormed her way into Emily arms, her head on her chest, just where I had planned on mine being this morning!

"When are we moving to Ing-len, daddy?" she asked.

"Very soon, Little One. That's why we're going to Emily's. You and David will have to go through your toys, and decide what you're bringing, and what you might want to give away, okay?" I said. "C'mon, move over. I'm going to take David to practice so you can slide in here and make sure they don't go back to sleep, okay?"

I chuckled, as Emily grabbed her, and wrapped her in her arms. I sorted myself out, and met David in the kitchen.

"Feeling okay today? I asked. "We're meeting your mother and Emily at McGilly's afterwards for breakfast, all right? Everything in your bag you'll need?" I asked, as I buttered some toast.

"Everything's in there, yeah. I...I could use a new pair of shoes, though, as the studs are wearing down on mine. Do you think we could have a look sometime?" he asked.

"Of course. After we leave Emily's, we can have a look in town, okay? We can't have you slipping around out there!" I said.

He smiled and said, "Thanks, dad."

Christ, there's that lump again...

We kissed everyone goodbye, and headed out. He had a great practice today, assisting with two goals in the friendly. I'd have to look at local clubs in Richmond, and get him signed up. We met everyone for breakfast. A few of his teammates were also there. I loved taking everyone out. The kids behaved well, and the conversation was loud, and funny. Chloe was so proud of her big brother. I felt proud, too, being with them. We finished eating, and decided to take David for his shoes then rather than later. Chloe pouted because she wasn't coming with. I laughed too much at her faux sad face.

"C'mon, Little One, we can get you some football boots, too. C'mon?" I said, holding my hand out sardonically.

She stuck her tongue at me, Chrissie gently slapping her arm. I tousled her hair, her high-spirited laugh infectious. I kissed everyone, and said we would meet them later.

We saw the sports shop, and found the studs. We bought two sets, of different lengths, depending on where he was playing. We picked up a few shirts, too, as we were there. He found one for his sister, which touched me. Not many eleven-year-olds would think of their sibling. I thanked him for being so thoughtful. I was impressed, again.

We made our way to Ems's, the girls busy sorting through trunks and closets.

"Hmmm? Do you think we're needed here, David?" I asked.

"Probably not..." he grumpily said.

"Fancy a couple of bucket-of-balls at the range? I don't think we'll be missed," I smiled. David shook his head, emphatically.

"We'll be back in a while, okay? Happy looking!" we laughed, and ran to the car.

"Tom! Wait! You were going to help? Where are you two going?" Chrissie called us.

David and I just waved to her, as we pulled out of the drive. She had a pissed-off look on her face, and her hands on her hips. Oops...

As I assumed, David had an understated eye-hand coordination thing going, and he was picking it up quicker than I ever had. After two hours, we slunk back to Ems's.

"Just act natural, David. Okay?" I said, smiling.

As we casually walked in, he laughed as if nothing was wrong.

"Where have you two shirkers been, hmm?" Chrissie asked, smiling now.

"We, uh, forgot Chloe's shirt, DIDN'T we, David?" I said, as he pulled the t-shirt out from behind him, and handed it to Chloe. Chrissie smirked, and then a little smile crossed her face.

"Thank you, David. That was very nice of you," she smiled, kissing him. "Nice save, buster," she smiled at me, kissing me, but poking me in the ribs, too. "C'mon. I'll show you what WE'VE been up to!" she chuckled.

Emily and Chloe came out to join us.

"Ohh, Tom. You're here now! Well done!" she said sarcastically, but still came over, and hugged us both.

They took me through each room, pointing at what they wanted to bring, and what others did not. There were many, 'we think this would work in this room', and

'these will go in that room.'

Pick your battles, Tom, I thought to myself.

She had two fabulous, mid-century Swedish armchairs, so I was pleased she wanted to keep those. She also had a set of four L. Ercolani butterfly chairs which would look wonderful around the kitchen table, in addition to the two Hansen Wishbone chairs. We'd have to find a few more that would blend with these, but it was a great start. This woman has a good eye, and expensive tastes! If I was her soon to be ex, I'd be kicking myself about letting those go! Like Chrissie, she had well-made, quality

furniture in every room. The home would undoubtedly be eclectic!

Emily grabbed the kids, and they began their baking. Chrissie took my hand, and we walked upstairs. We went into Ems's bedroom, and sat on the bed.

"So, a bed for the spare room? We could take this one, or ours. Any opinion on which would be best," she smiled. She was being serious, not trying to embarrass me, for once!

"I...I think I can leave that to you, don't you think? They're both comfortable, sure, so which is the newest? I think we need at least a king-size in our bedroom, though. I think they do an even larger one, so we'll have a look when we get there," I said.

"Do you really like her furniture, darling? We don't have to bring it, you know," she said.

"She has some beautiful pieces, Chrissie. Even if they weren't, I think she must have some of her bits in the house. You're both leaving everything behind, so it's good for you have a sense of continuity when you walk around the new home.

"Mmm, good point. Yeah, good idea," she said.

Just then, Emily walked into the bedroom.

"Humph! What exactly are you doing with my husband in my bedroom, Chrissie?" she asked, faux upset.

Chrissie smiled, saying, "He...he said he wanted to show me something, Em," she smirked, biting her lip, and a finger in her mouth.

"I'll show you something, Missy! My hand! Now, behave yourself, tart!" she giggled. "Biscuits are ready..." she laughed. "I wish you had time to give her a good seeing to, Tom," she rasped.

Chrissie smiled. "Hey! I'm right here! Don't I get a say in this?" she answered, so coquettishly.

Emily leaned down to her ear, and murmured, "No, sweetie. You get NO say. If your brother won't fuck you, I will," she said, brushing Chrissie's copper-red hair back, and kissing her neck.

Talk about foreplay for their date!

"C'mon! Out!" she giggled at us, and we went downstairs, the smells inviting. I grabbed a couple of cookies, trying to stay out of their way!

We had a serious talk about the costs of a container versus selling what we had, and buying in the UK. Chrissie assured me it was best to take what we could, so I left it to them to sort. One less thing...We pottered around for a while, but I felt that we were in the way, seeing that the baking was finished. Chrissie and Emily were going through a few more bits and pieces, and as the kids were getting bored, I grabbed them, the majority of the fresh carrot cake, and a plateful of biscuits, and headed home.

12