Take Me, Tom Pt. 99-102

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily and Chloe finally returned, but no sooner had they arrived, they were back out the door, this time with David in tow. I was banished so pootled about, processed some old photos, then took a walk down the river, and had a drink. A few hours later, they returned. I had prepared a veggie lasagne with a butternut sauce. A few sourdough rolls, and we'd all be fed. They didn't say where they had run off to, so I dropped the subject. Emily seemed to have calmed down, and forgiven us for our perceived intrusion. We had another lively meal, topped off with a gentle dance. David took off before he was pulled into the fray, but Chloe giggled her way between us.

The kids were finally in bed, and we sat in the front room, relaxing, and chatting. Emily finally addressed the elephant-in-the-room.

"Sorry about earlier. It's just that, well, it's kind of overwhelming...and we don't know for certain

yet, do we? Tom? You need to relax, okay? It'll be ten days, minimum, all right? When I know, you'll know. Don't get me wrong, I DO love the attention and concern, but, my God, it was only LAST night!" she giggled.

"Yeah, but..." I asked. "Do you think...?" and didn't finish the sentence.

She looked at us both, and nodded her head. "Yes. I...I really think I am! Don't ask me how, okay? There's no medical reason for me to base that on, but...I do feel different. Now! Subject dropped, all right?" she almost begged us.

And so it went for the next two weeks. We made love, fucked and connected. Each time Chrissie would raise her eyebrows, as if to ask, 'Was it as good as...' and each time, Emily swatted, or spanked her!

Chapter 102

January A New Year and a Baby!

So, where were we? That's right. Ems was getting a bit uptight with our constant queries of, 'Are you all right' or 'Can I get you anything' and we didn't even know if she was pregnant! God knows what we'd be like, as and when.

My birthday came and went. Chrissie and Emily went a bit overboard this year. They kindly bought me (and David!) a double kayak! Chrissie and Ems had gone out that morning, to where they didn't exactly say, but returned with a beautiful two-seater with a roof rack! David just smiled, as I chased him around the garden. I thought we had each other's back when it came to his mother's! They threw a fabulous party, inviting a few of their work colleagues, a few of mine, and a few neighbours. I was touched, and thanked everyone profusely.

But still no word on you-know-what. We had another week to go, something none of us endured especially well! We all tried to relax, and take it in our stride. Yeah, fat chance of that happening!

We had decided that Emily would take the test on Saturday morning before the kids were up. She

missed her period last week, so we were all anxious. We had bought a variety of tests, not surprising, and cut off her water intake the day before. God, she was going to hate us!

We woke Saturday morning, and no one said anything. The silence was deafening, but still, no one said a word. "Oh, screw this!" Emily giggled. We all broke out in raucous laughter, as she slid from the bed, and ran to the bathroom, locking the door behind her. She poked her head out, and laughed, saying, "NO! You CAN NOT watch me pee!" laughing again, she slammed the door. Chrissie moved over, and laid her head on my shoulder, again, no words came out. We were waiting. Patiently.

We waited. And waited. The door opened, and she slowly walked to the bed. We both read her face, and smiled, as she jumped on us.

"I'm...pregnant! Fuck! I'm...really pregnant!" she sighed, and lay between us. Chrissie hugged her, and broke into tears. "I'm...we're having a baby!"

"Happy new year, darling," I whispered, and engulfed her in my arms.

"Are you sure, Tom?" she asked.

"Kinda late to be asking that, wouldn't you say?" I laughed.

She swatted me, and said, "Just checking..."

And so it began. As Chrissie had been through this twice, I stepped back to a great extent. Not that I wasn't involved, but I decided I was there for support, even though they discussed the birthing options with me. Emily went to the doctor on Monday for confirmation. Yep, one of those slippery suckers made it through! We decided not to tell the kids for at least three months, but when we did, Chloe was ecstatic! She had seen Elaine's progress through her pregnancy and was enthralled with the whole thing. She had even asked if she could be there! Elaine deftly handled her interest with ease. Chloe was so proud, telling everyone, whether they wanted to know or not, that her Mummy Emily was having a baby. David was excited, too, but I knew we'd have to ease him into this. We spent a lot of our time kayaking, connecting, and talking over things he wouldn't, or couldn't, with his mothers.

Chloe was the inquisitive one. No surprise there.

"How did a baby get into you, mummy Emily?" she asked.

We all stifled a cough, snickered, and looked at Chrissie, as if to say, "Over to you!"

"Okay...so...you know when you and Mummy Emily plant a seed in the garden? It's very small, isn't it?" she began, Chloe's eyes widening with every word, but she listened intently. "So...when you plant the seed, you water it, and it grows into a beautiful flower, doesn't it? That's pretty much it, sweetheart. Daddy, uh, planted a seed in Mummy Emily...and a baby is growing inside her."

We all sat there, transfixed, as Chloe digested this. We could see her little brain turning it over and over.

"Is daddy going to plant a seed in you, mummy?" she asked.

I smothered my laugh with yet another cough. Emily swatted my leg, but didn't offer any advice. I could tell she was this close to giggling herself.

"He may, Chloe. We'll have to wait and see, okay? We can't have too many babies in the house at once!" Chrissie chuckled, and hoped that would be the end of question time.

"Ohh. Okay," she smiled, and went about whatever she was doing.

When she was safely out of earshot, we all laughed.

"Not bad, Chrissie!" I complimented her. "Well handled!"

"So, Tom? Are you going to plant a seed in Chrissie? Hmm? We ALL want to know!" Emily joked.

"Tonight, perhaps...if she behaves!" I smirked.

So, he or she was due in May, five months away. As soon as we knew, we called Maryann, asking if she would watch the kids one evening. Of course, she agreed readily. I pulled some strings, and booked the Chefs Table at Core, which had a fabulous British/European menu. I thought they would enjoy seeing a behind-the-scenes at three-star Michelin guide restaurant. I think they enjoyed watching them prepare our meal, as much as the meal itself.

The Head Chef came to our table on the evening, introduced himself and sat down. He asked if this was a special occasion. We looked at each other, grasped Emily's hand, and I said, "We're expecting," and smiled. He warily looked at our fingers, seeing the same ring on each. His was a picture of decorum, asking about us, what we did, and had we ever been before. He didn't blink an eye when we told him what we did. He obviously catered for people who could afford his unique table. He was so gracious, taking us into the kitchen, and we watched him prepare our meal, his explanation clear and concise. I think he was impressed by the girl's knowledge. Either that or he was used to his clientele having some food knowledge.

It was a splendid place to celebrate our news. We held hands, hugged and kissed, and everyone was so excited about the future. Emily, as ever, was overcome with the changes, welcome, yes, but overcome.

"I...I can't thank you enough for all you've both given me. I...I would never have a baby growing inside of me if it wasn't for you," she sighed, and held our hands tight. "I'm...I'm so happy. Thank you."

"And that's all we want, Emily. For you to be happy, okay? You know, we can't complete you any more than you can complete us, but perhaps we are the two people that can inspire you to complete yourself. This works. We work. You both push, and challenge me to be a better person, you know? So, with your help, yeah, I'm feeling pretty complete," I said to them.

"Ohh, Tom," Emily sighed, and wrapped her arms around me, little tears running down her face. "You're going to be a wonderful father! And you, my dearest Chrissie, will be a mother again. Our family of six!" she smiled, wiping her face.

Now there were the calls Stateside, as both our parents needed to be told. Emily's would be thrilled, ours, probably not so much. We had kept contact with them, calling about every ten days or so, but there was always that edge to the conversation. They still hadn't forgiven us. Perhaps, just perhaps, their son having a baby would lessen their hurt. Time would tell, eh?

Emily still had a few months of work left, then she'd take maternity leave, and see where she was after it ran out. As the months crawled by, Emily's stomach grew, and Chloe, as always, was enthralled. She would put her ear to Ems's stomach, and tell us all to 'shush' whilst she listened. The girls spent weekends looking for furniture, and God knows what else, but they had a handle on things, so David and I kept out of their way. Domesticity, eh

We tried to keep some sense of normality, but that didn't last long! Things weren't normal! But it's safe to say, we were all looking forward to a new normal, so...

I will admit that Chrissie and I were just a tad more attentive, not that it was noticeable. Still, we tried to make her evolution as seamless as possible. I loved watching her body's changes, the slight weight gain, and the beautiful little glow about her. I insisted on helping her choose maternity clothes, both smirking at me as if I was some sort of perv. As if! Chrissie and I spoiled her, outside and in. Chrissie was more aware of all the emotional imbalances going on, and helped her through these times. I wouldn't say she exactly went off sex during the first few months, but her libido was definitely a bit lower than before.

Now? Fuck! Ems was making up for lost time!

"I'm fat!" she sighed. "Look at me!"

I smirked to myself, and wrapped my arms around her. I swept my hand over her belly, tenderly touching her little bump. Chrissie saw what was happening, smiled, and nodded to me. I gently took her hand, and walked upstairs slowly.

"God! Another a month or two, and I won't be able to get UP these stairs!" she whined. I dare not smile, although I so wanted to.

I kept quiet, let her rant, and continued upstairs. I sat her on the bed, took her hand, and stupidly asked, "What's going on, Emily?" As soon as the words came out, I knew I was fucked.

Luckily, she laughed at my faux pas.

"Hmm," she began. "Could it be I'm fat, hmm? Or that I'm farting, and peeing all the time? Or that I have a body growing inside me? Hmm? Tell me, Tom. Do you think that might be it?" she asked, sarcastically.

I didn't answer, knowing she had a bit more to get off her growing chest.

"Ohh, God! I don't know, Tom. It's...it's everything!" she sighed, realising her 'complaints' weren't life-threatening.

"C'mere," I said, and pulled her to me. "You're doing beautifully, darling," I said as I pushed her long, dirty-blonde hair from her face. "Our sex is still good!" I said, helpfully?

"Yeah, and you're a perv, you know! All you and Chrissie want to do is fuck me," she said, then giggled. I was finally able to laugh out loud, and joined her in her mirth. Emily could not acknowledge her burgeoning sex drive, her insatiable libido staggering us all from where it had a few months ago, 'blaming' us instead of her hormones.

"Well, you're right there, darling. You have no fucking idea how incredible you look right now, do you?" I asked. "You really have no idea what you do to us, do you?" I whispered, pushing her hair back again, and kissing her neck. "Come here," I said, taking her hand, and helping her from the bed.

We took a few steps, and I held her, her mothering breasts fuller each day. I began to slowly undo the buttons on her maternity dress, a wonderfully full, flowery pattern that she loved. She wouldn't smile at me yet.

"I don't--unbutton-- think --unbutton-- you've --unbutton-- ever --unbutton-- looked more --unbutton-- incredible, darling.

I pulled the dress open, and looked at her. Her hand went to her hair, wrapping the strands in her fingers.

"Really...?" she murmured. "You just want to suck my breasts, don't you?" she giggled.

I lifted her chin, so she looked at me, and said, "Well, I've been disappointed, so far!" and smiled.

We both laughed, as she swatted my chest, as I slipped the dress over her shoulders. I walked us to the mirror, and stood behind her, slowly unclasping her bra. My fingers massaged her shoulders, the bra straps marking her. I pushed her dress over her growing hips, and let it fall to her feet. My hands swept across her belly, feeling for any movement, but it was too early. My hands moved up her body, lifting her heavier, not-yet-full orbs, my lips kissing her shoulder. She laid her head back, the soft, 'Ooooos' so enticing. I fondled her breasts, my touches tentative, but nonetheless firm. After all our talks, she slowly lost her inhibitions, and embarrassment. I held one breast, and my other hand slipped into her panties, playing with her vulva, and stroking that delicious creased V. I felt her rock her hips against my fingers, her breathing a little louder now. I slid my finger through her labia, and brought it to my mouth, exaggerating the licks.

"Ohhh... fuck, Tom," she moaned, turned around and engulfed my lips.

Whereas before, I'd throw or push her on the bed, now I needed to temper my desires. Secretly, she still wanted a bit of roughness, but we were learning how, and when as the weeks went on. I helped her onto the bed, and she rolled about, getting comfortable. I stood there, slowly unbuttoned my shirt, threw it to the chair, and missed. Emily giggled. I stared at her as I undid my belt, and unzipped my suit trousers. I pulled them down, then my pre-cum stained boxers. Emily coyly looked at my hardness.

"For...me?" she asked.

I broke into a broad smile, murmuring, "Always, darling," and walked to her. "Pillow?" I asked.

"No...I should be okay without it...for now! In a few weeks, who knows?" she chuckled.

I grabbed both sides of her still-flimsy panties, and pulled them over her growing thighs, and down her legs. I threw them to the floor without giving them a thought. Emily made herself comfortable, adjusting the pillow behind her head, and playing with her hair.

"Massage, darling?" I asked.

"GOD! YES! Ohh, Tom...that would be lovely! Ankles first?" she chuckled.

I started on her toes, knowing there was more than a few pressure points ending under her little

pinkies. Her loud moans told me I was hitting the right spots. I was fascinated watching her slowly rub her stomach, soothing her and our child growing within her.

"Do you think we'll know the sex next week?" I asked, my fingers, and thumbs digging into her supple feet.

"I...uuuugh...hope...uuuugh...so...uuuugh, darling. God...just keep doing tha--" she maniacally chuckled.

"Nice, huh? Ems, if you need a massage, just say, all right? We've talked about this. There's no reason to go through this stoically, okay? Don't be such a fucking martyr," I chuckled, and kissed her toes, sucking each little nub.

She opened her eyes, looked at me, mouthed, 'Thank you', and closed her eyes, relaxing into the touch. I worked each calf, each leg, and each thigh, kneading her muscles, and any tension from them. I gently spread her legs, her vulva swollen and coloured. I kept rubbing her legs, staring at her pussy.

Emily chuckled, and moaned, "Go on. We both you know you want to," and smirked.

As well as we had gotten to know Ems's body, the changes she was going through surprised me. Sometimes she almost insisted on oral...lengthy oral. Other times, she would gently push our heads away, her body not in the mood. It kept us guessing, but we always tried to find ways to please her, as she did us. Her libido was such that we were both taken aback at times. She had a spell where she would indulge us orally, almost obsessively, and then we'd make love, or fuck. Neither Chrissie nor I complained.

I leaned down, my nose running through her labia, splitting her lips, and feeling her growing wetness, my hands firmly on her thighs. I laid down, my fingers playing with her vulva, as my tongue flicked her sensitive clit. I knew she wouldn't last, and that this would not be a long, drawn-out session. Her sap flowed from her engorged pussy, as her hips pitched against my face. I moved my tongue to her opening, needing to fill her with more than my fingers. My wet thumb strummed over her clit, finally peeking out from its hiding place. I bring one hand to her swelling body, and rub her, mouthing a low, 'Mmmmm' onto her pussy, and she cums, her pelvis lifting off the mattress, as her hand pushes my head tight onto her.

"Fuck! Yess, Toooom! Just...that's...so--!" she cries, and floods my face with her cream.

Too soon, she pushes my head away, her body tingling with the release she so needed. I lift my drenched head up, smile at her, and she gently slaps me, her giggles punctuated by wild breathing.

"Tom...up...here...please," she whimpers.

I roll over her legs, and pull myself next to her. She half-turns her body, and wraps her arms around my head, kissing my cum-soaked face. We tightly embrace, and kiss, petting each other, her body warm and needy.

"You...you won't go off me, will you?" she shyly asks.

I smile, and stifle a laugh. "Never, my love. I...I love the changes your body is going through, Ems. God...this is only going to get better," I chuckle now.

"You're such a perv, Tom," she giggles, and embraces me again.

We lay like this for ages, touching, kissing, whispering and connecting the way we both need.

"Finish me, Tom? Just...fuck me?" she brazenly asks, and rolls onto her side, her butt rubbing against my hardness. I chuckle, and pull her hips to my groin, one hand in her hair, the other

slipping between her legs, and skimming along her still-wet labia.

"Just fucking take me, Tom," she moaned into the air, as I grasped my stiff cock, moved her hips around, and slid into her. No foreplay, or no gentle prodding. Emily needed to get fucked.

"Oooooh...fuck....just...fuu--" she moans, her butt pushing against me, taking my shaft, burying her head in the pillow, and wallows.

I thrust my hips into her ass, my cock immersed in her gushy valley. I grab her hair, and pull her head back, whispering, "Is this how you want it, baby? Hmm? Hard-- thrust --like-- thrust --this?"

I cup her growing breast, lifting it, and revelling in the new weight. My fingers pinch her nipple, Emily's head thrown back still, and her wails fill the room. I slam myself into her, knowing she can take anything I throw at her.

"Yes! You...you...fuck...just...like...Ohhhh...fuc--!" she whines, each loud outburst spurring me on. "Don't...ever..." and her erotic groans carry on.

"You like this-- thrust --don't you--thrust -- Emily--thrust -- hmm? You like your-- thrust --husband fucking you-- thrust --don't you?" I taunt.

"Oooooo, my...my...husb--!" she screams, and cums, her body jerking with every gush of her cunt. I finally meet her, my sperm filling her burrow. I pull her hair tighter, my teeth gnawing her shoulder, and my hard cock spewing my cum deep inside her.

After her eager nudges, she begins to slow down, her pelvis still moving around, basking in the length and girth buried in her. I keep myself firmly within her, letting her enjoy the penetration, and closeness. She grabs my hand and pulls it to her mouth, smothering it with her kisses, and holding it to her damp chest. She giggles when I lay there and flex my empty cock inside her.