Take Me, Tom Pt. 99-102

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wish!" she laughs, and pulls me to her. I slip out of her too quickly, and we lay face to face. She brings her forehead to mine, and we lay there, connected.

"I...I love that you're the father of my baby, our baby, Tom. I couldn't imagine anyone else. Thank you, darling man."

"Ems, I'm so proud to be the father. I really am. You, this, has made me even happier, sweetheart.

We hastily cleaned up, and headed downstairs. Chrissie is stirring dinner in the large copper pot. Emily walks to her, wraps her arms around her waist, and kisses her neck, whispering, "Thank you, sweetie." She heads to the kitchen table and sits with the kids, reviewing their homework.

I walk and wrap my arms around Chrissie now, my head buried in her tied-back, long red hair. I gingerly kissed her neck.

"Is she better?" she smiles, lovingly.

"For the next hour or so, yeah. You're next!" we laugh.

I pull her back, and whisper, "Dance with me."

"Out! I'm making dinner. Can't you see?" she says, haughtily.

Let's dance," I say firmly, and pull her from the stove. She drops the ladle in the pot, turns to me, and we kiss, and dance.

Emily gets up, goes to the stove, and continues stirring the pot.

The acoustic, gentle 'Trouble Me by the 10,000 Maniacs', is wafting through the kitchen. We effortlessly glide with each other, our arms touching and moving. I hold her close, as her head falls to my chest. My hand is on her lower back, holding her close to my spent body. We look at each other, and tenderly kiss. We dance slowly around the island, twirling her around when the moment calls for it.

"Eww! Mommy! Daddy!" she giggles.

"What?" we both smile at her, and kiss again.

I twirl her to Emily, who so effortlessly falls into Chrissie's arms, and they dance, the mood relaxed, light, and loving. I see them whispering, then chastely kissing. I sway to Chloe, as she giggles, but relents, and dances with me. David's head is buried in his homework, hoping he'll get away with it this time. Chrissie breaks with Emily, and Ems takes David's hands, and they dance, somewhat uneasily, but he's getting there.

Chrissie halted the playful dancing, and we all helped clear up, and set the table.

Birthdays and Christmas came and went. Parties, date nights, and squabbles came, and went, too. Our work and home balance worked well, even though I worked the hours the job demanded. Surprisingly, it was more of a problem for me, than for them. Again, I think having the third person helped to keep everything calm. We all just grew into being a family, with all the dynamics that went with that.