All Comments on 'Take Me with You'

by BillandKate

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Honestly, I felt like Bud was kind of a douche. He really was going to pick his motorcycle over his wife after he watched two of his friends (and their unborn child) die in an all too common motorcycle accident? I rode for 15 years and I quit when I got married. It's not a hobby for a man who wants to start a family.

Simon_MastersSimon_Masters5 months ago

My wife and I loved the bikes, we stopped going pillion when she fell pregnant. We had some brilliant times, probably the best times really. I still have bikes, but my health precludes riding now.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I liked the story but thought Bud was a jerk. Either his way pr the highway and then being such a duch about Kassie almost cheating, the key word is almost. Why not when Bud chose the cycle over their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It would be nice. If you could rate the story and separately the comments. Four stars for the story. Two stars for the comments.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hey Folks, I do not like to pick nits BUT, Neil's last name is spelled PEART and his book is absolutely fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

You know, if my wife were that paranoid about my using a motorcycle, I would end up giving it up for her. She didn't marry the motorcycle but rather me. Such a sacrifice is a small one in the greater scheme of marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Motorcycles are for unmarried youngsters or old(er) guys who want to fantasize they are. Even experienced riders can get caught out by an unaware motorist. It's just the odds, and that isn't worth it when you have a family.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBillandKate@BillandKate
Husband and wife who love to bounce ideas off each other and who enjoy the Loving Wives category of Literotica. We'll keep writing stories - some with BTB, some with reconciliation - as long as the feedback has been mostly positive. The Anom. gallery can be a pain in the ass a...