All Comments on 'Take Me with You'

by BillandKate

Sort by:
  • 105 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Riding a motorcycle is a death wish

Sooner, rather than later, someone in a car won't see you, or will see you and that's all she wrote. Of course some riders are SO stupid they don't need a car to kill themselves. Are there any OLD motorcycle riders???

2 stars

SithLord6969SithLord6969almost 4 years ago

Five stars

For the Prince reference alone! Great story

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

Great story! Glad you mentioned the name of books about motorcycling.

5

LarrynDallasLarrynDallasalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

Lovely premise and nice ending. As usual, another excellent work from two excellent authors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Love your stories

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyalmost 4 years ago

Thank you for an excellent story. 5*s

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

Enjoyable story and I'm glad it had a happy ending for them.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 4 years ago

Sweet story. Goodness prevails. Well rendered three dimensional characters, and a clean crisp plot. A real treat to read. Thanks.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

Maybe if she told him about Judy's pregnancy, he would have been more sympathetic to her fears.

Pappy7Pappy7almost 4 years ago
Good job, as always.

Thanks for continuing to write in this section. Too many good writers have retired, or quit or what ever. I guess because of the brutal comments. Looks like a concentrated effort to turn this into the cuckold husband section and that is a sad way for it to go. Your writing is top notch, your people are believable and even when I don't like them it's usually because I know them from somewhere and didn't like their real life counterparts. So, thanks for sharing your talent and your stories with us.

pappy

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Another Good Story

I always enjoy your stories and look forward to new ones from you. Your stories are good enough that you don't need a lot of sex in them. If that is what a reader is looking for there are plenty of other stories on Lit with hot sex in it . Please don't change a thing in your writing. Thanks.

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 4 years ago
Kudos

I'll be the first to admit that your stories tend to be hit or miss for me, but this was definitely a hit. Thanks for the tale of a couple in trouble who make it through to the other side intact.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

Nice mix of adventure, drama, romance and magic!

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 4 years ago
@anon..riding a motorcycle is a death wish

You have the freedom to choose if you wish to ride, the average age of a biker in the UK is now 48... so there are plenty of older riders, I don't know the US stats but understand they are similar. That will come down rapidly now due to the coronavirus, self isolating transport being much safer than public transport for commuting. Anyway back to this lovely story from BillandKate...thank you I really enjoyed it.

WvrjjrWvrjjralmost 4 years ago
5*

Nice.... I love a happy ending

Bebop3Bebop3almost 4 years ago

Ghost Rider was a fantastic book. Excellent story. I appreciate your sharing your talents.

Hooked1957Hooked1957almost 4 years ago
Sweet story

Well-done. Ignore the bike fearing anon who should have commenting privileges taken away.

Hooked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Another winner!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
nice story, error in the motorcycle books

The author of the Ghost Rider book was Neil Peart, rip.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love it

Keep them coming they are great and of a diverse nature which makes for good reading

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 4 years ago

Nice story where the good guys win.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Always a great story

Nice story telling. Two stubborn people with strong issues. I love a happy ending.

networkgurunetworkgurualmost 4 years ago

Yawn......I suppose you had to make Owen and the guy in the bar ultra aggressive to make the story work for you. In all the years I was going to bars, clubs and other social settings before I got married I've never encountered guys that damn persistent, but hey it's your story. Have at it.

saxman1947saxman1947almost 4 years ago
Of course it was twins....

Single births are rare in the Literotica Universe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent story

fan of your stories - and Rush.

Peart

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 4 years ago
Great motorcycle story!

My wife and I rode for six years, together. Many Rolling Thunders, trips to Maine, we went all up and down the East Coast, and I completed many Iron Butt rides...

Very good story. Thanks for the reminders...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
An unusually fine story for LW

Good plotting and execution. I hope to see many more stories from these authors.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

I'm cluttering up my favorites with all of your great stories. It's just amazing how you keep turning out such consistently excellent work. I love this happy ending without too much carnage. These stories are great medicine for bad times. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
how U doit

THAT is a "loving wives" tale!

Smokepole142

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 4 years ago
Nice tale.

Well told and nicely plotted. Thanks!

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
RIDE CAPTAIN RIDE ON YOUR HARLEY ROAD KING

feel the wind in your mind and psyche ruler of the realm TK U MLJ LV NV

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 4 years ago

A good story, but ...

We got more on motercycles than the people in this story.

4 out of 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
4*s

Low key start as plot draws your interest. Characters are sympathetic and enable the emotional impact to grab your attention 🤨🤧🙂❗

Like it alot BillandKate 😃.

Thanks for the entertainment...... I'm

AMerryman

waifwaifalmost 4 years ago
LOVED IT

Ximand.....REALLY??????

OMFG every single married person has committed adultery in their hearts. You divorce someone when they commit it in reality. She was seduced by a serpent who played on her emotions and ALMOST got her to commit adultery.

If we used YOUR standard, EVERYONE would be divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nicely done you two.

A very realistic portrayal of a marriage in crisis handled by a husband and wife who needed just a little time, a lot of communication and a lot of mutual respect to pull their heads out of their asses. :)

BillandKateBillandKatealmost 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks for all the (mostly) great comments. Gives us an incentive to do it again. Sorry we misspelled Neil Peart's name. To BaggyUK: here too in the states there are a lot of older riders. Kate and I live in a destination town for motorcycle enthusiasts - at the end of a long winding road - and we can say with absolute certainty, there are a lot of old riders (including Bill).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Jerk

Husband is a real jerk. Wife had a very reasonable request for husband and she should leave the husband if he cannot give up his toy for her emotional well being. In my time I have been in a car when a motorcycle ran into the side of my car twice. They missed stop signs and had multiple injuries they will never recover from. They got the tickets. I have also observed two accidents happening in which the cycle drivers were killed. One of my friends in school had an accident on his motorcycle, and suffers brain damage to this day. My views may be shaped because my father, an MD said he would disinherit me if I ever road a motorcycle on a public road. I think the husband is a total jerk not to respect his wife's reasonable request.

anon.1

baconbennybaconbennyalmost 4 years ago
Idiotic premise

What are the motivations of these male characters? Who chooses his motorcycle over his wife? This guy sounds like a complete jerk. The guy in the bar asks a stranger to dance even though she is accompanied and pulls a knife. The paramour teacher sends incriminating texts that will cost him everything?

I usually like your stories but this is just terrible.

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

Solid 4 stars. I think them staying together was the right thing to do in this one. Remember anyone who hasn't made a mistake hasn't made anything.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Why

Why would Kassie stay with an arsehole like him.The bike obviously meant more than their marriage and to top it all he loses it because she kissed a guy.

taylorsamtaylorsamalmost 4 years ago

Excellent story, loved it.

Thanks

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

@Pappy7, I don't know if it's the comments, which have actually tapered off somewhat, or just the prevalence of cuck stories that have driven off the better writers.

@saxman1947, that's it, that's all you have to say about this story is that it had twins?

@baconbenny, he didn't "choose" the motorcycle over his wife. Their difference of opinion slowly caused them to drift apart.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

A lovely BillandKate story well worth 5/5.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

No guarantees in life. A fool can get killed many ways!

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I ride

And it's been 60yrs since I 1st sat on the back of a motorized bike.

A long time ago I realized it's not for everyone and not even something I could recommend to anyone.

But I can't stand fishing or any sport involving a ball.

So what's a man to do?

Still enjoy riding both bike and sidecar.

Still enjoy the wife as well.

Never got the children though so was that God?

Story was OK with a few irrational decisions/responses.

1 his wife got fearful of bikes but never told hubby about the pregnancy.

2, Hubby was an ass about her fears.

3,The superintendent got away with too much for too long.

4, The knife at the bar and the sheriff's response was not real though it could have been perhaps made so.

Thanks for writing it though.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The story ended when he had made the decision to end their marriage . . .

so he could go motorcycle riding. She almost escaped. If he's that stupid and selfish it will just be something else, maybe bass fishing, or professional poker. Whatever the fuck HE wants.

Hope the twins are someone else's children. The gene pool could use some relief.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story

But what happened to the sad dog Just Bob?

Firsttimer0570Firsttimer0570almost 4 years ago
Good memories

Riding a bike myself, i could identificatie myself in the travel story

It does clear Your mind, and you are more aware of Your surroundings

imanononeimanononealmost 4 years ago
Bill and Kate

Please do not take my negative comments about the husband being a jerk as a low score. I always enjoy your stories, which are consistently well written and good and gave this one a good mark. I just thought the husband was a jerk for his attitude. Please write more.

anon.1

canfieldcanfieldalmost 4 years ago

Well done look at how commuted couples manage their lives together. Lawyers instead off pistols. The court as the dueling ground. Lawsuit at the OK court room! Lawyers jousting, dueling, crusading and making war. The only blood spilled is coin.

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 4 years ago

A other gem from a terrific duo.

Thanks for the read,

LeFrog.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WTF? Just when does a glorified bicycle take precedence over a beautiful woman?

This fool is a few bricks short of a full load. He was set to divorce his wife over a motorized bicycle? She should run away from that fool and find a real man. One that appreciates her pussy more than he does.

BillandKateBillandKatealmost 4 years agoAuthor

Hilarious. Those of you writing that Bud should give up riding because Kassie asked him to. So, what you are saying is - if your spouse (husband or wife) asks you to give up your second greatest passion in life (after your spouse), you'd give it up? Then, what if he/she decides there is some other "you'd do it if you love me"? We can understand there are many people who think riding a motorcycle is dangerous, but we know many more people who have died or been severely injured riding bicycles (including Nicky Hopkins - one of the great MotoGP riders) than riding motorcycles. Life is full of threats, where does one's fear control what you do in life?

One more thing - at no time in the story did Kassie give Bud the ultimatum - me or the bike. She asked him to give it up, but when he didn't, she ended up in the arms of another man. She left the marriage before he did.

painkllrrrpainkllrrralmost 4 years ago

Great story B&K and big props the mention of "Ghost Rider" by the (late) great Neil Pert.

One correction: in your comment from a couple of days ago, the MotoGp rider who was killed riding his bicycle in Italy was Nicky Hayden (not Hopkins).

R.I.P Neil Pert & "NH69"

BillandKateBillandKatealmost 4 years agoAuthor

To painkllrrr: Thanks for your comment and correcting my mess-up (I must have written my comment after too many bourbons). OMG - what a goof. Nicky Hopkins was the late, great rock piano player who did session work with the Stones, Beatles, Who, Steve Miller Band, and so many others. He deserves to be in the Rock&Roll Hall of Fame.

You're right - Nicky Hayden, #69, was our favorite rider when Laguna Seca Raceway used to host MotoGP. Kate and I would roll our trailer down to Monterrey and spend four days camping with thousands of other motorcycle nuts, then watch the best riders in the world, including Nicky Hayden, come down the Corkscrew. The year Nicky won the championship is documented in the DVD, 'The Doctor, The Tornado and the Kentucky Kid'.

Thanks again for finding my mess-up.

Bill

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
What

What happened to the thug who pulled the knife?.

mrfox_stingermrfox_stingerover 3 years ago
Not so impress

I understand the divine intervention. I hope divine intervention happens to people who are planning to cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bicycle Fatalities vs Motorcycle Fatalities 2018

US fatalities in 2018

Bicycle = 857

Motorcycle = 4,985

I lost a leg in a MC accident and spent 13 months in the hospital. I don’t ride mc anymore.

calibamma707calibamma707over 3 years ago

Just got a 2020 Harley-Davidson Iron 883. This is a good read. I am a rider at the time when I collided with a biker or he collided with me. Well it turns out the guy was doing 80 in a 35 mph zone. I got on my bike the next day. Oh my Nissan was totaled in the accident...we have the Mustang writer now the motorcycle writer 😇😂🥰

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 3 years ago

Second read for me.

Still a good story.

But ...

She needed a 'divine intervention'

not to fuck another man?

How pathetic is that?

When she offered to go away

or rent another room,

I would've told her to rent another room.

And be gone before she woke up.

Maybe texting her

"How do you like being on the receiving end?"

Reconciliation after that or not,

really doesn't matter to me.

We don't all need a bad wife in our life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Liked the story but lets face it Bud was an asshole. First he did nothing to address or respect Kassie's fears on riding an MC. Then he gets upset because she almost had an affair when he was planning on leaving her, handing back his wedding ring. He'd already made Kassie aware that he was going on a month long ride and obviously didn't care that she wouldn't come along because of her fears of riding the bike.

Bud is at the center of their marriage problems and did nothing to address them he's lucky that Kassie loved him enough to stay with him.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

It is amazing how a lack of communication can allow a happy marriage to almost disintegrate. In this case Kassie had the good sense to stop going down that path which a marriage cannot survive and sought the counsel of her mother-in-law which lead to reestablishing communication with her husband and saving the marriage. I am always for reconciliation provided the cheating is stopped before it gets intimate, in this case the steps she too deserves a second chance. Well Done B&K 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good story.

This story made me do a doubletake and check out your old stories. I used to hate your stories. I'm convinced you wrote Hot Wife stories which I absolutely deplore; but they're not there. You must have removed them somehow.

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

Grenat story again.

you took us on a nice motorcycle ride.

Thanks for thé story. 5⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
wtf

In so many other stories there is a scene where at some bar, someone hit on your wife/girlfriend and "grab" her regardless of husband or boyfriend. WTF is USA?? Is it Saudi Arabia, Iran, Afganistan, or something similar where men can do whatever they want to some women...you know, just grab her and took her away?

What is wrong with you? A nation of psychopaths? In Europe, I NEVER EVER experience something like that.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Great story on human imperfections. The characters were so believable because the felt real not perfect not self righteous. Ok the hub was a little self righteous.

Again as always consistent well written adventure. And this one had a great ride through gorgeous country. It was great to grow up there.

norcal62norcal62about 3 years ago

Don't like how you start out the guys as asses, and then redeem them. Too much change to be real.

Haven't read all comments, but Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, by Pirsig is a great read.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

Excellent story and a change of pace from the usual material here. She was a loving wife who almost made a mistake, but didn't. Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

In the final sentence of the addendum concerning books about motorcycling, the appropriate verb would be "attributes" rather than "contributes."

BillandKateBillandKateabout 3 years agoAuthor

To anon re: attributes vs contribute. Sorry, but our Webster's dictionary gives as one definition of contributes as: 'to be partly responsible for', which is exactly what we meant.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

You guys are THE BEST!! The whole is truly greater than the sum of the parts in your collaboration. In fact, I'll wager it goes deeper than 'collaboration'!!! Thanks for all the great stories and your magnificent storytelling. Now, just a question..... which of you is 'ying' and which is 'yang'! 5+++/5!! (as always)

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

Not a lot of drama or emotion here, but a fun, light entertainment.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

No idea why so many seem to like this, Bud's an absolute asshole and hypocrite. He'd abandoned her long before she started up with the snake.

MightyheartMightyheartover 2 years ago

Well written.

Handling issues like they should be.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
What

What a self opinionated,arsehole Bud is.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

I have been riding for 24 years. My best friend and once upon a time partner got me hooked. We met in a biker bar when she threw her beer in my face after her boyfriend got too handsy and I backed his ass up and screamed at him. We got tossed out and finished our "discussion" outside. We went our separate ways after the cops were called. I was in college and she worked there, got my name. I was sitting on the porch outside my apartment when she rolled up on her sportster. She found out the whole story from a couple next to us and came by to apologize. Became friends and then lovers. We were together for over a year and then she had to move back to Cali. She left me the sportster and we have been best friends ever since. My daughters God Mother.

I love stories with motorcycle and biker themes. This was great. Last Rise by Todd us probably my favorite story on here.

SunnyU2SunnyU2about 2 years ago

I hate to say it, but Kassie can do so much better. MC is a jerk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This MC is great....does not waste any fucking time....not a weak wimp!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Her reaction to the death of a good friend is normal and to he expected. His tone-deaf failure to understand and supportive leaves her, in effect, alone to mourn. He might be a viewed as a stalwart who holds his emotions to himself, or in the context of her misery, an insensitive jerk. In my view, it is the latter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really nice love story. Thanks.

Ed

donjuan1954donjuan1954almost 2 years ago

Good read. I have a couple of Moto Guzzi’s that I ride everywhere.

Read all the books you mentioned. Really miss MCN.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The man’s a self-centered asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm stunned by the comments that say the MC/Bud is insensitive, an asshole, etc. The guy never asked his wife to get back on the bike and he all but limited his own time on the bike - an activity he loved. In the meantime, she's almost having an affair.

So, let's say your wife comes home from a PETA meeting and announces you and her are going to be vegans from now on. And she's spending her free time with a guy who convinces her that your occasional burger is the equivalent of murder. Do you quit eating all animal products and sell your leather shoes, belts, etc.?

Of course you do. Because your wife told you to.

Bud probably could have been more communitive, but that goes both ways.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 1 year ago

I stumbled upon this while searching for something to read. I knew I'd read it before but it was a long time ago and couldn't remember how it ended so I read it again. And again, I enjoyed this story a lot. The introduction of her infidelity was perfect. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. I think in most marriages after such a personal tragedy, withnthr wife being depressed and afraid, that the husband would stop riding a motorcycle. But then there wouldn't have been a story. Not saying the MC was insensitive but he was maybe a bit clueless as to what his wife was feeling setting the stage for her emotional affair and almost ruining their marriage. I think though overcoming the schism would have been more difficult. Obviously conditions got so bad he planned to sever the marriage that night. It is no coincidence that when he told her about his planned long trip was almost exactly to the day when she was in the hotel. It almost certainly was a tipping point for her, though it doesn't excuse what she almost did nor what she had already done. My guess is thr make out session preceded that hotel night just a day or two earlier and that was right around the time he told her about his trip (bith say 3 weeks). In reality if at any point during the prior several months he had told her he reconsidered and was giving up riding, she would have immediately reconnected him and ended it with the serpent. So in some sense, what did he gain by his stubbornness. The fact her friend was 3 months pregnant when they died, really distressed the wife and the asshole convinced her that her husband didn't lover her enough if he didn't stop riding. This became a major wedge issue and it was something that the MC could have nipped in the bud. Unlike other LW scenarios, the wife appeared to be less driven by lust (little to no hint of that), by entitlement or selfishness, but more about fear of her husband dying, not wiling to sacrifice for her fears, and about the future and being a single widow with kids. Counseling would have helped. She was depressed after the deadly crash, and probably needed therapy, but the husband was oblivious and the asshole inserted himself.

lukeey90lukeey90over 1 year ago

A wife cheats because she's a afraid the husband may have an acident? Mxm

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't think she was worth it.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

It plays well within the story to make the reconciliation more acceptable but, it's difficult to wrap my head around they had one make out session with no groping , fondling or oral and she agreed to go to a hotel room with him. It would just feel more realistic for there to be more build up in the affair before she took that big of a step since she was portrayed as very straight laced and conservative in her sexual views.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. The reconciliation was right, she realised what she was doing and brought it to a halt.

She was already repentant, before she even talked to his mom.

Thank you, 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed it because of the motorcycle component. I started riding at 16. I subsequently spent some time in the employ of Uncle Sam. During this time I found myself married with 2 children. Fast foreward several years to when our son ended up on 2 wheels. I got the bug again. I started riding a 650 cc Honda Night Hawk. Time spent away from my wife irritated her to the point where she agreed to try slow rides around the neighborhood. It was readily appearant that there was more of us than the seat of the Night Hawk. This led to a Goldwing. We spent 10 glorius years criss crossing the country on the Wing. Sad to say it has ended due to my wife's health issues. These times in the saddle are fond memories for both of us.

Starwolf1961Starwolf1961about 1 year ago

I gave up my bike after finding out my wife was pregnant. I had one accident, while not minor, it was significant. No lasting disability, just scars. It was my decision and mine alone. My wife's relief was palpable. She knew I did it for her and our baby.

I still miss riding and have been married nearly 39 years. Do I regret giving it up? No, I know the danger and did not want to leave my child fatherless. It was the LEAST I could do to insure her a better chance at a father for longer.

NitpicNitpic11 months ago
Easy

Easy to see how Kassie might cheat.She is married to an arrogant self opinionated arsehole.Me, at the seventh anniversary,I think she should have let him ride off in to the sunset.

Texican1830Texican18308 months ago

Nitpic calling someone an opinionated arsehole - talk about projection! In fact, he’s a helluva lot more man than Own or the chicken shit knife wielder.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A motorcycle is more important than your wife, esp after trauma of her friends deaths?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

First time after reading too many to count LW stories I'm 100% on the wife's side.

1-Husbands refusal and blindness to see / understand his wifes trauma over the death of their dear friends.

2-His bull headed choice in choosing A FRIGGIN' BIKE over his wife? and allowing it to rot away what was to that point an idyllic marriage.

3-Cold and callous way he was going to dump his wife and just walk away.

Husband is a complete tool and would of deserved it if his wife had cheated.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Glad they reconciled, but honestly one of the few stories where I can see why she is thinking if cheating. I don't condone it, but can understand it. The MC really was insensitive and stubborn, and look what he almost lost. Besides he was just going to ride off into the sunset. Yes she had an emotional affair and almost had a full physical affair. Husband could have stopped it by bending. He is not an upstanding husband. Could have seen ot go either way. Meaning him leaving and her moving on, letting him ride off, or as I'm this story, them reconciling. If she is here as a "loving" wife, according to the LW vernacular, then the MC is playing the part of a "loving husband", just his emotional "affair" is with his motorcycle.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"No, neither of those things will accomplish anything. DAMN it, Kassie! I still love you; but hearing how you allowed this sleazebag to come between us really fucking pisses me off!"

====> understandable. Think how she feels that you did the same but with a motorcycle...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

MC could not have loved his wife as much as she loved him. She did not want her husband to ride his motorcycle because she feared for his life and could not accept the possibility of losing him...she loved him so much. However, her husband did not give a shit what she thought and did not care about her deep foreboding. He had no consideration of her feelings...her tears made no difference. The a**hole showed that he did not really love her. The writers did a good job with this story showing plenty of warranted emotion on the wife's part. BillandKate are, obviously, very good writers and this story deserves a well deserved 5 stars.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBillandKate@BillandKate
Husband and wife who love to bounce ideas off each other and who enjoy the Loving Wives category of Literotica. We'll keep writing stories - some with BTB, some with reconciliation - as long as the feedback has been mostly positive. The Anom. gallery can be a pain in the ass a...

SIMILAR Stories