All Comments on 'Take My Breath Away'

by BlueMoonWriter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TE999TE999over 17 years ago
Steamy fluff, but I liked it!

A well written, descriptive little tale that was on the whole, quite lyrical. If this was a warm-up, the following stories should be spectacular. Good job, BMW. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please, not another one...

Oh boy, another xena fanfiction. I can't seem to get away from them when it comes to lesbian fiction. Can't you at least come up with some original material instead of, say, a tall, dark and handsome dark haired brooding loner goes coocoo over a green eyed, spunkie blondie? At least the writer didn't come up with ridiculous names such as Dar, Alden, Garrison or some other nonsense.

AnnToxAnnToxalmost 17 years ago
Woah

It made my stomach plunge.In a good way of course.

This is my favorite story and ive read ALOT of em here.

You are the best writer ive seen so far.This story was amazing.

happydayhappydayover 16 years ago
Erotic

I found your stories by chance. I love the craziness that you captured so well about our lifestyle. I wish that you had drawn it out longer though, so it gets a 4 (sorry)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

If I am honest this story just really confused me. I don't know what ok earth happened it moved on too quickly and didn't make sence. I'm sorry I'm normally a huge fan of your work but this story just didn't do it for me sorry. If you want any mote comments please e-mail me at kimmy.welsh@hotmail.co.uk thanks xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ohhh, my gosh grrrl

You kind of rushed through this one. Didn't really get a chance to get to know the characters. It has a ton of potential and room for development.. please write another chapter.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 12 years ago
An intense quickie, that's what this is.

The only part that wasn't either intense or quickly-paced was the intro, and that made sense to me. The intro was slower. It had her friends preparing to help her celebrate. The intro hinted at what her life was like before she collided with her soul mate. It created dramatic contrast to the intensity of the rest of the story. Was it hot? Yep. Are all the questions answered, all the details worked out and everything resolved? Of course not, its a quickie. Nicely done.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 6 years ago
Loved it!

Great story! I've read it a few times now, and it still gives me feels. Thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The longing seems to build up so strongly, for such a short story.

Tightly written beautiful story. this is why i read Lesbian love stories.

Thanks, ever so.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous