Take My Card Ch. 03

Story Info
Beginning to figure things out.
10.9k words
4.6
6.2k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 12/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gman12617
Gman12617
52 Followers

I woke up late. I was exhausted mentally from my brain coming up with almost infinite scenarios where my life could be amazing or horrible because of this wallet entrusted to me, and physically because of the intense fucking. I suddenly panicked until I laid eyes on the wallet on my nightstand. I was dreaming that losing it led to the end of the world and it took me a second to realize it wasn't real.... Yet? No. Maybe?

Wait. The wallet is real. It wasn't a dream. I no longer felt the panic of a dream but panic from reality. I got a small taste of what this wallet was capable of and even if it started as an accident, it didn't end like that.

Was I really this kind of person? Is the power corrupting me or just revealing the kind of person I am? Is what I'm doing so bad? Others would do worse. That Dean guy said I seemed like the right person to have the wallet and I trust that guy so maybe I'm not that bad.

My mind kept spiraling until my stomach growled. I realized how long it's been since I've eaten and that was enough to snap me out of it. I changed into some leisurely clothes and headed out to find some food in the kitchen.

I thought I was in the wrong apartment for a few seconds. I paid no attention when I got home last night but I was in a cleaner apartment than I'm used to. Nobody ever left a huge disgusting mess but there were always signs of this being the home of three dudes. A take out bag full of trash on the coffee table. Empty beer or soda cans left somewhere. A full trash can as everybody that saw it tried to deny that it was full enough to take out. Dust everywhere as no one bothered cleaning shelves. Sink full of dishes. None of that was the case for the first time since I moved in.

"I was surprised too at what Robert did."

I turned and then looked down at the face of the five foot short and very curvy Filipina girlfriend of my second roommate Luke. Then I looked a bit lower at her impressive bust under the towel she had on. The towel she on her head slipped off and fell to the ground behind her.

"Oops."

She bent at the waste to pick it up. Hesitating just a bit at the lowest point. The towel rode up and revealed all of her thick thighs and just the tiniest hint of butt cheek.

"Good morning to you too Amanda."

She picked her towel and gave me a bright smile.

"Good morning William."

She thrust her tits out as she said it and I obviously looked as she did so. She always enjoyed teasing me. She actually admitted it out loud once.

"You here to use our utilities again?"

"I'm only using Luke's share."

The door opened behind me and Luke walked out. He smirked at the scene of his girlfriend thrusting her tits at me. Luke was probably the most secure and least jealous person I've ever met. I had once brought up the teasing concerned at Amanda's intentions and her loyalty and he just laughed. He said he trusts her and it's just part of her flirty personality and actually a sign she trusts me to act that way around me. If that ever changes he'll dump her and move on. It'll hurt for a while but that's life.

"Morning William. Hey do you know what got into Robert. That motherfucker cleaned up the whole place last night. Said he just wanted to finally clean up his mess. Have we really been way cleaner all this time and it was all him? Let's see if he keeps it up tonight but I think he'll start leaving fast food trash all over again when he gets home from work."

He chuckled at that and my heart raced a bit. I had used a card on him. I gripped that wallet in my pocket.

"Well uh, enjoy this clean space while we have it I guess."

Amanda goes to the middle of the room, spreads her arms and spins around. Her tits jiggling and the towel barely hanging on for dear life.

"The space almost seems bigger. Was this place this big the whole time?"

Damn her teasing. 100% she knew what she was doing and she was having a blast doing it.

I made a quick decision. Probably should have thought it through. Maybe the power of the wallet was getting to my head. Maybe it was just months of Amanda's teasing. Whatever the reason I concentrated and in my pocket a card pops out of the wallet.

I guess I know what kind of person I am now.

"Hey, did I tell you guys I got official cards at the lot. Here take my card."

"That's cool William! Look at you all professional." Said Amanda.

Her tits jiggled as she came over to see the card I handed Luke.

Luke held it so she could look at it too. They both read it and without saying anything, Luke pocketed the card.

"Well guys if you'll excuse me, I can't stand around in just a towel all day as much as I think you both enjoy the show."

She lifted her arms and stretched. The towel came undone and fell to the floor. Her big round tits with brown nipples came into view. Luke smiled at the sight and my jaw dropped. That body was just impressive. She added an unnecessary shake to her stretch to jiggle her breasts at us. She turned to grab her towel. Her curvy ass now exposed to us she bent down at the waste to pick it up. Doing so presses her ass on my crotch.

Without a word she threw the towel over her shoulder and with an egregious amount of sway into her hips as she walked into Luke's room.

Luke and I looked at each other. He gives me a pat on the shoulder and followed her in. I sat on the couch and watched some tv to relax. I couldn't though. I hardly paid attention as I just used the TV as background noise as jumbled thoughts about the wallet circled around in my head. Also what I put in the card I gave Luke and Amanda.

My stomach rumbled reminding me of why I left my room and that was the moment Amanda came out and joined me. Her hair was wet and she still had a towel around her shoulders to keep the very tight white and semi see through tank top she had on. Her nipples were hard poking through and her dark areolas were clearly visible against the stretched white fabric. A slinky black thong barely covered her crotch as she sat next to me on the couch and she pulled out her phone.

What was I about to do again?

Hanging with me in the couch was not uncommon. With me or Robert for that matter. She felt really comfortable with us and us with her. Normally, she wouldn't normally be dressed like that though.

"Luke not joining us?"

"Maybe later. He's taking a nap. I kept him up late fucking. I was hornier than usual and that's saying something. I drained him body and soul."

She gave a prideful laugh never once looking up from her phone.

"So I'm out here on my own and if you don't mind I'd like to take care of myself here since you're not the one sleeping."

She leaned back against the arm rest and spread her legs. Obvious sex sounds came from her phone. With a perfect view I witnessed her move her panties to the side revealing a glistening pussy with a well kept tuft of hair above it. She started slowly rubbing her clit and started moaning softly.

I watched and got hard. She continued for a bit just leisurely masturbating not bothering to pay attention to me for a couple minutes. I was enthralled every second. Then she looked at me.

"Something more interesting than the tv?"

"You know there is."

She gave out a loud laugh and casually licked her fingers that were covered in her juices.

"Sorry, you know I'm a tease. But you know, Luke and I have been talking and given how wiped he was, he finally gave me the go ahead. You think when Luke taps out and I'm still horny, can I come to you to fuck?"

"You sure? Luke is ok with it?"

"You know how Luke is. Least jealous person I have ever known. I also know if I fuck up too bad he'll drop me without a second thought. So you think I'd be doing this without his express permission or that it's impossible he'd open things up? Besides. I trust you. He trusts you. You'd fuck me and still respect me after. Feel free to disrespect me a little during though."

She didn't even wait for a response. She crawled to me, sat in my lap and tried to devour my lips. She had no doubt how this was going to end. I kissed her back and she pressed those tits against me. She was responsive and almost desperate. She moaned every time I touched a new area. She was horny and desperate for stimulation.

She couldn't take much more and she fumbled between us unbuttoning and unzipping. She stood up briefly, her tits jiggling enticingly and with aggression started yanking my pants off. As soon as she accomplished getting them off her hand went for my cock.

"I'll take my time later. Right now, I really need this inside me."

She straddled me again, moved her thing to the side and lined up my cock and lowered herself on me. As soon as I started penetrating her, she dropped all her weight properly impaling herself.

"Fuuuuuuuck yeeeaaaaah! This is what mama needed."

She stripped off her shirt and her hands grabbed mine and placed them on her tits. She pressed firmly telling me she wanted a firm grip. I obliged and she started rocking her hips. She looked straight at me while doing so. She seemed determined to bruise her cervix on me. I couldn't get deep enough for her. She grunted with each forward roll of her hips.

"Fuck yeah. Give me that dick. Squeeze my tits. Make my pussy hurt. Do a good job and I'll fuck you daily. Fuck me as much as you want. Want me to throat your cock after? I want to taste your cum. My mouth waters at the thought. Want me to be your little free use slut when I'm over. Free to use any hole you want? Want to sink your morning wood into one of my holes tomorrow? You can. But only if you make me cum. "

I've heard a lot of noises coming from Luke's room since they've been together. I didn't know it was this. Amanda had a filthy mouth on her and I'm 90% sure that wasn't on the card she saw.

I grabbed her by the hips and helped her grind herself into me harder. My lips went straight for nipple and she squealed in delight. I was rough with my sucking and biting. She loved it all.

"Oh Fuuuuuck baby. That's it. Just like that. I feel you so deep. Destroy that pussy."

Her mouth made an O and her eyes opened wide. She came on my lap with loud grunts and some shivers. When done she locked her lips on mine.

"Thank you. I needed that. Let me show you my appreciation."

She slipped down to the floor in front of me and took hold of my now messy cock. Then she consumed me. It's the best way I can describe it. She consumed and reveled in the cock sucking. She willfully gagged herself and giggled after she pulled off. She was having a blast doing so.

Luke walked out of his room. He was looking annoyed. For a second I was really worried as he saw his girlfriend sucking his roomates cock.

"Dammit Amanda, you waste no time do you? At least let me sleep."

She took my cock out of her mouth with a pop. "That's why I came out here." The slurp was loud as she took me back in.

"As loud as you get, it sounded like you were in the room."

Amanda didn't bother stopping to respond. She just continued sucking my cock and wiggle her ass at Luke. I could see Luke staring at it. With a sigh he kneeled down behind her and gave her a hard echoing spank. Amanda moaned obviously loving it. Then Luke started pulling down his pants.

"You don't mind do you?"

"She's your horny girlfriend. I don't think I can handle her on my own anyways."

"I'm amazed I've survived this long myself."

Luke was already hard as he positioned behind her and slipped his cock in her in one thrust.

Amanda's sounds of pleasure muffled by cock in her throat.

"You like that you little slut?" Said Luke.

Luke took hold of Amanda by the head and forced her down all the way to my crotch.

"You do don't you? You're such a filthy whore. Barely five minutes of opening things up and you fuck my roommate. Been wanting to do that haven't you? I know you've been wanting two cocks for a while. Maybe one day Robert can join us and we can make you air tight."

I think Amanda came.

"Oh you little horny bitch. You love that idea. Maybe you can be our free use slut. It doesn't matter who it is, when you're in my home you agree to be a free use slut anyone can use. Any hole how ever long they want. I actually think I'm going to offer Robert that if he keeps cleaning like this."

There's an idea for a card. Though they both had the same idea for the free use thing. Did I even need to use one?

"How would you feel to be pimped out for some light cleaning. Unlimited use of your whore body for something not worth a lot of money. Is that what your pussy is worth? I'll throw in your ass and mouth for free. You're such a worthless whore not sure he would think it was worth it."

She definitely came this time as she lifted her head and screeched. Not sure what possessed me to do it. Maybe I thought it would be okay because Luke was forcing her to throat fuck me with a hand full of hair but I grabbed her nipples and twisted hard. She squealed again and shook violently as her orgasm intensified.

She collapsed on my lap and just kept on gasping for air.

"Holy fuck. Holy fuck. Happy whore. Holy fuck."

Amanda just kept chanting that. Luke got up and zipped up his pants. I was a bit concerned for Amanda and Luke noticed.

"Don't worry. She's fine. In case you didn't notice. She lives for this shit. Took me a bit to learn to do it right. She made sure I learned though you will too."

"I've heard things from your bedroom but not like this."

"I gag her normally. But after a cum like that she's all screamed out. Feel free to fuck her more. I just came out to do that so I can get some sleep. Don't worry if she's not all there. In case you haven't noticed, she likes feeling used so don't feel bad if she's that exhausted. She likes feeling vulnerable and taken advantage of."

"Thanks man. Is it weird to thank you for that."

Amanda moaned and Luke laughed.

"I appreciate that you appreciate it. Any time, go ahead and use her. I said it to get her off but free use sounds fun. When you feel like it. Take her. Use her. She's into it so don't even ask. Maybe I can finally get a full nights sleep regularly if it's not all on me."

He said that like he was telling me to help myself to his cereal. Did I put that on the card? I just put a thought of Amanda upping her teasing up to nudity and want to take it to fucking. The dirty talk and free use fantasy was already there and the card brought it out. What else could I accidentally bring out in people?

I could think about that later though. Right now, I'm going to take him up on his offer.

With her upper body resting on the couch I got behind Amanda. No wonder Luke caved in so fast despite his annoyance when he first entered the room. Her ass is even more spectacular bent over like this.

Her pussy was wet and sliding my cock into her was easy and oh so satisfying. The biggest tease I've ever known and apparently the biggest secret slut as well was moaning into the coach cushions as I fucked her from being. The ripples from the impact from my thrusting was hypnotic.

She was exhausted though. The orgasms and the choking on my cock left her without energy for now. I had to keep lifting her hips as they kept on dropping lower. Finally too annoyed to continue like that, I flipped her on her back on the couch, hoisted her legs on my shoulders, held on tightly to her tits and drove into her over and over again.

She caught her second wind soon after I started. Her dirty talk started again.

"Fucking pound me! Destroy that pussy! I don't ever want to walk right again! I want you to hurt my pussy!"

How has Luke not died yet?

I couldn't last forever as much as I think Amanda would have loved that but I couldn't take what Amanda was doing with her words or pussy. I got up and by pulling her hair, I brought her mouth to my cock where I unloaded down her throat. She grabbed my hips and kept me from pulling out until I was done. When I finally did she was exhausted sweaty and had a stomach full of cum.

"Fuck me I needed that." Said Amanda as she laid back on the floor her chest heaving and her legs still spread.

I helped her up.

"You really okay."

"Oh god I'm going to be deliciously sore. I'm fantastic. Thank you."

She looked at me a bit more seriously.

"We're cool right? Not everybody sees this side of me. You don't think of me... differently. Do you?"

"Not really? I guess. I mean, I didn't know you had this in you. Well, this much. You were always a tease and you obviously had a lot of sex with Luke from what I've heard in his room when you're over. But holy shit."

I saw obvious worry on her face.

"But yes. We're cool. You're still Amanda. Luke's cool girlfriend I don't mind seeing around the apartment often. I don't hate you or have less respect for you or anything."

She broke out in a huge smile and hugged me. A hug that had her moving around a lot and that happened to rub her tits on me.

"Thank you William. I knew I could trust you. You don't know how much that means to me hearing that. Oh and I'll talk to Luke about the free use thing. It was initially just dirty talk but it sounds hot as fuck. I'm so down for it. Especially if I get you and Luke at the same time again. Oh and Robert. Oh! And all three of you at the same time! Fuck. Ok I need to just join Luke for a nap before I get turned on again. Fuck you later William."

With a kiss on my cheek and a tug of my cock she leaves back to Luke's room and shuts the door. I shake my head and make sure to grab the wallet and take it with me to shower. I didn't want to be far from it ever.

After I clean up and thought about how all that just turned out and all possibilities of what I could do I realized I really needed to test out what the wallet does. What are the rules of the wallet?

It seems to be a form of mind control. It changes perception, thought process and beliefs. I can change how they would react to things. But whatever change, they make work in their existing mental framework. So whatever I change could and probably will have unexpected consequences and effects.

No free use or bringing in Robert was part of my card to Amanda and Luke. They were both just way kinkier than I thought and I kind of opened the floodgates. It occurred to me they might approach Robert. That can make things weird.

Another rule I know is one card can affect multiple people. I used one on the rich douches and my roommate and his girlfriend. One card was enough for the rest of the staff at the mansion. I needed more testing on that but how without risking someone noticing something weird.

Fate it seemed showed me a way as my phone pinned with a text alert. I opened the text from an unknown number.

'Hello William, this is Charles. I wanted to thank you for making a dream come true for me last night and hoped you enjoyed it as well.'

Another ping and a picture comes in. It's of Samantha face down on the bed naked. Her legs spread wide and some sex toys next to her. Her hair was a mess and she seemed to be out cold.

Ping

'I thought you'd like to see your handy work. She said she didn't enjoy herself and only did it for me but that's how I found her this morning when she didn't come down for breakfast.'

Well, that's another unexpected effect. Though I probably should have seen this one coming given what was on the cards I gave them both.

Ping

'Given how much she enjoyed herself despite her words I would like to offer you an open invite to come over at your earliest convenience to use my wife as you see fit. Just let me know when you are free and I will do everything possible to make our availability fit your schedule.'

There it was. A mansion I could play... I mean experiment in. No. Screw it. I'm going to play too. No reason I can't do both. That rush I felt was too good last night. Two birds one stone.

Gman12617
Gman12617
52 Followers