Take My Card Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tap on the keyboard icon and start typing.

'I would like that. I actually have some time today in the early evening....'

Wait. I'm getting too excited. Can't get too carried away. Besides after last night and Amanda looking like she's going to be the apartment's free use slut, I didn't need to go crazy on Samantha again so soon. Also Amanda will probably initiate sex more than just wait to be used. Frankly not sure I can cum so often that hard if she's as aggressive as I suspect.

'... but it won't be for nearly as long and I'm more in the mood to degrade your wife than straight up fuck her constantly. I know she enjoyed it but like you said she won't admit it.'

I hit send and wait.

Ping

'Oh I already cleared this with her. It cost me an expensive bracelet I have to get her now but she's agreed at least for tonight. We can discuss longer terms in person. Whatever you want to do today I'm sure will be great so degrade her and treat her like a whore to your heart's content'

'I'll be there around 4.'

Ping

'Excellent. We'll be ready. Again let us know when you're at the gates. Maybe I'll just give you a key fob eventually if this continues. We look forward to your arrival.'

I took a deep breath. Where am I getting this confidence from? I'm actually freaking out. Well, I'm committed now. I think I'm just going to have to dive into it.

I needed to kill some time and unwind so I decided to finally head out for a late breakfast. On my way out I heard obvious sex sounds coming from Luke's room. So much for that nap.

I pulled up to a favorite diner. My stomach grumbled horribly. It was lunch time and I was barely having breakfast. I woke up late plus both Samantha and Amanda distracting me from the hunger meant I haven't eaten since lunch yesterday. Even if both of them were in front of me begging to fuck I think I'm hungry enough that I would just flat out say no.... I think.

Though that didn't mean I was going to completely ignore what's directly in front of me and currently that was a tight ass in stretchy and purposely designed leggings.

She was a blonde with tight and high pony tail. A white loose tank top with a black sports bra under. Her grey leggings highlighted her buns as she walked ahead of me. She carried her phone in her hand and I couldn't help what I did next.

I thought quick. I just needed her to want to eat with me and answer questions without issue and be happy to do so. I grabbed the wallet out of my pocket and caught up to her.

"Excuse me,". She turned to me. "Here take my card"

She looked a bit annoyed but took the card. The annoyance soon disappeared as she read the card.

"Hello. My name is William."

"Hello William. I'm Cindy. You heading in to eat too? I hope you don't mind but I would really love to eat with you."

"I would love to."

We found a booth away from most other customers. It was actually the end of the lunch rush so people were mostly on their way out. I still wanted some privacy though.

Our waitress found us quick.

"Hello you two. My name is Brenda. Can I start you off with anything to drink?"

I looked at our waitress. She was all hips and boobs stuffed in a typical diner waitress uniform with comfortable shoes. Middle aged with pulled back brown hair. Normally, I would make note of her assets and not give her a second look but with the power I had now, I would like to see her naked at least. And with the wallet, I could easily do it.

Wait, not yet. Later for sure but I'm hungry and I got important things to figure out. We order and I begin to see what I can get from a simple card telling her she really wanted to eat with me and she's happy to answer any questions I had. We ordered and my questions began after Brenda left.

It started with basics. She was 24. Just graduated but still interviewing for jobs. Living at home until she gets a job and saves up. Etc. Basics. Then as I noticed more people around us left I started asking other questions.

She was a b cup. Liked to take naked pictures of herself after the gym to track progress. She's doing a routine that's supposedly helps naturally increase your butt size. She masturbates almost daily. She's been turned off casual sex for now after a couple of bad experiences in a row. She lost her virginity at 16 and hated it. She had a lesbian experience in college but is too shy to approach women to have another. She had one monster cock like 12 inches that hurt more than was pleasurable and said 8 the high end of what she enjoys. Still big but doesn't rip her open with each stroke. She's enjoyed a finger rubbing her asshole but nothing penetrating it. She dated a nerdy guy for a few weeks that was obsessed with her. She never had sex with him but she enjoyed getting eaten out by him, massages and him sucking her toes for a bit. She just enjoyed the power for a bit but got bored and dumped him.

It was quite fun to get all these things from her while I ate. A look of joy on her face the whole time.

I excused myself to the restroom and was intercepted by our waitress.

"Hey hun, just wanted to say I hope you two work out. I've never seen someone smile so brightly for so long in this place. She really likes you and it's obvious."

It was a split second decision. But I was curious and it fit into my experiment intentions. Besides, I had the power to do this. Why not embrace it?

"Thank you, but we're not dating. At least not at the moment. But here take my card."

She took the card and read it.

"You got it hun. Let me know if you need anything else before I bring the check."

I finish my business and returned. She was still smiling as much as before. We were done eating though and as we were waiting for the check I had one more card to give.

"Here take my card"

Did I need to say it every time? I just got used to it and Dean said it. I was just mimicking how he used the cards. Maybe next time I'll try without it.

Cindy took the card and just nodded and put it away in her sports bra.

"Well I got a busy month ahead of me. But I will make time to send you pictures of my workout progress. I'll send the ones from today and a few highlights from before."

She giggled, we paid and said our goodbyes outside. Later I expected to receive the first of daily pictures from both Cindy and Brenda. I instructed them to send them to me as discretely as possible. I didn't want to have them taking or sending pictures in public. I was curious how long it would take for them to stop. If they even would. Knowing how long they'll obey a command for seemed like an important rule to figure out and this was a great way to test it.

I went home and found Amanda sucking Luke's cock on the couch. Luke gestured to Amanda's ass and in a reverse scenario in the morning.

I honestly wasn't horny before I arrived. I didn't even do anything to Cindy before we parted ways. But in front of me was the juicy ass of a girl that has teased me for months. I already fucked her today but that pussy looked so inviting nestled between her plump ass cheeks that I immediately found myself taking off my pants.

I got behind that ass and slipped into her soaked pussy. She moaned around Luke's cock and thrust back at me as I fucked her pussy. Luke fucked her mouth and talked dirty to her. Finally with a cry begging me to cum inside her I unloaded into the second of Amanda's holes that day and Luke came all over her face.

"In case you haven't noticed, we've decided on the free use thing. We'd like to get Robert into into but not sure how to approach it. Amanda doesn't trust him at your level but the little slut would love another dick to fuck here."

He laughed at the absurdity of it all but it also felt natural.

"I had an idea for that. Here t.... Give him this card when he gets home. I won't be when he's off work. Probably a good idea to pause the sex until he gets home too. After that, I guess Amanda should not wear any pants or shorts when she's over."

"If this is happening I might never leave!" She declared with a face covered in drying cum.

I get a ping on my phone from a text and I suspected what it was. I head to my room and let Amanda and Luke get themselves together until Robert gets home. I open my texts and see several nudes of Cindy. Not all taken today. There were a lot of her side profile focusing on her ass. Probably to look for gains in her booty.

The last one though was of her sitting on the floor. Knees up and spread one hand taking a picture with her phone pointed towards a floor length mirror probably and the other spreading her pussy lips and text attached to it.

'This is hotter than I thought. Mind if I send you naughtier pics than just my progress pics?'

'Not at all. Send as many as you like.'

It took longer than expected for her to reply but when I received the next text I understood why.

With her ass pointed to the mirror and bent at the waste over the bed she looked back and snapped another picture of her ass. I could see a bit of shine from her pussy and something hot pink colored at the corner. It looked like a small vibrator. The text accommodating the picture said 'thank you' and a kiss emoji.

Again, she did something I didn't ask but it fit with what I put on the card. I only thought about making her want to send me the nudes of her progress that she normally takes. That sending me nudes wasn't weird even if others would so she should do her bed to be discreet while sending it and tell no one.

That apparently triggered some naughty forbidden arousal in her that no one was supposed to know about. So she added the naughtier pictures because she got turned on sending them to the guy she had a blast just talking to earlier. The guy she could be so honest about so many personal questions. Why wouldn't she be comfortable sending pics like that?

I'd have to consider that when using the wallet. I thought on that more as I showered and got ready to return to Samantha's.

On my way out I noticed Amanda on the couch reading a book while Luke busied himself in the kitchen probably trying to maintain the cleanliness that Robert achieved. Amanda was wearing a tight top with a lot of cleavage. No bra was obvious. She sat with her feet under her and off to the side a bit. Her short skirt revealing a whole lot of thigh and a bit of cheek the way it rode up.

"Are you even wearing underwear?" I asked her.

"Oh honey I rarely wore any before when I wasn't becoming a free use slut. Unless you guys want to get me some slutty lingerie or rip away or crotch less panties or the skimpiest trashiest thongs. I'm going to remain bottomless. Um... you guys might want to invest in fabric cleaner and towels because I'm probably going to be staining everything I sit on with my wetness."

"Were you always this dirty of a slut?"

"Oh god yes. Biggest slut I've ever known. Seeing her used is hot but I'm also looking forward to some rest." Answered Luke.

Amanda beamed at what what was said about her.

"Good luck with that Luke. I feel we're both going to need Robert's help." I turned to leave.

"William wait."

Amanda rushed off the couch flashing her pantiless crotch at me while doing so. With an obscene amount of bounce from her tits she launched herself at me and brought me down for a hug and kiss on the lips.

"Thank you for a great fuck and not being weird. Showing you this side of me and you still treating me like a person is not something that always happens. It's why I like Luke so much. Thank you for still being a friend..."

She looked and sounded so sincere. I don't think I ever heard her sound like that since I've known her. Then her voice got a bit lower and more sultry.

"... and thanks for that cock. I'll be looking forward to fucking and sucking you everyday if I can."

I laughed so hard at the emotional whiplash of her tone. I grabbed her by her bare ass and lifted her to return the kiss. She laughed through it all as well.

"I'm happy you trusted me enough to show me your true self. I'll do my best to not make you regret that. I'm also happy you and Luke are together. He seems happy as well."

With a boob squeeze from me and giggle from Amanda I leave and head to my car. My phone rings again and I click on my text app and I was greeted with a whole lot of boob. 4 pictures total of Brenda's humongous tits and the last one of her wide ass while she looks back at the bathroom mirror. A simple message of 'Enjoy hun' came after the pictures.

I was feeling good as I drove up that long driveway once again. Stanley greeted me a bit more chipper than last night as well. I hoped that was a good sign for the rest of the night."

"Good to see you back so soon sir."

"Thank you Stanley. Good to be back. Say, are all the maids here today?"

"Yes sir. Master Charles wanted everything spotless for your return and called in Nevie, the part timer.

"Excellent." Did I mean to say it like that? Might be the vibe of the mansion and Stanley himself. "Here. This is for you and show these to the maids."

I hand over two cards and without hesitation, he takes them.

"Of course sir."

Stanley reads his card and puts it away in his breast pocket. I'm led to the same room as before. Charles was waiting for me pacing back and forth.

"William! Thank you got coming. You really don't know how much I appreciate this. "

I glance at the obvious tent in his pants.

"I got an idea Charles. Here, take this."

Charles takes the card and sets it aside once again as we take our seats.

"Anything I can offer you sir."

"Not quite yet Stanley. Thank you."

I gave the slightest of nods and Stanley understood to find the other maids asap.

"I will return shortly should you need anything then. If you will excuse me."

Ever the professional butler Stanley leaves the room with grace. Charles for his part was devolving into a mess. He spilled his drink on himself and his voice cracked several times as he made small talk waiting for Samantha as she seems to be taking longer than the night before.

Stanley returned eventually and I had him

Bring me a whiskey on the rocks and summon the maids here. Charles found nothing strange at all by that.

Soon I had the maids lined up in font of me. They smiled joyously at me and the excitement was easy to see. Stanley excused himself once more and left the room.

I looked at each maid all young looking and asked for introductions from each.

Luz was a beautiful short and slim Latina with thick wavy hair. She was 25 years old and despite her slimness carried a bit of junk in the trunk. Her skirt hugged her ass nicely.

Annie was a tall light skinned black woman with thick curls. Her legs were long and toned. I noticed her skirt was a bit shorter. Probably on purpose to show off those legs. She was 27.

Nevie was a very busty redhead. She was the the youngest at 23 and the part timer. Her freckles and green eyes popped on her pale skin. The fabric around her chest seemed to be stretched to the limit.

I see what Charles was going for with each uniform. None were inappropriately dressed but they showed off their best features regardless. I made it obvious I noticed those features and had them stand to the side.

"So Charles, I'm happy to be here today but I've been thinking about what will keep on making me come back. I mean it's fine now but your wife is a whore who's only worth comes from her holes and the pleasure I take from them. I can find people to fuck. I know a little free use slut I just fucked earlier today that that lives much closer to me and I could be fucking right now. So why would I keep coming back."

"I... I... what do you want? I'm willing to do what needs to be done. I've had a taste and I'm a little ashamed to say I'm kind of addicted now. Samantha is as well. She might never admit it but I noticed a change when I mentioned inviting you over and again when you said you were coming."

"You can have the run of my house when you are here. Anything here is for your personal use. Even the maids."

All three smiled at being offered to me.

"They will be at your complete service. Sexual or otherwise. I will give you a key to everything. You can sleep here when you want with whoever you want in your bed. The staff will take care of your every need. Basically you can cuckold me with my whole household."

"Well it sounds tempting but...."

"I'll pay you! What do you make at the lot? I'll double it!"

Well I didn't expect that. Charles seemed desperate. In the card I gave him instructions to negotiate desperately for me to stay. That it was the thing he had wanted more than anything in his life and was had no other option but to make it happen. I expected and was fishing for more begging but this guy went straight for paying me because he wanted it so bad.

I hated that car sales job anyways. Could this be my job? Degrading and fucking a trophy wife? Oh shit! Of course I can and not only with her. My mind spun and I realized I needed to get a hold of myself.

"Charles. I didn't expect this to turn into a job offer."

"When I want something I do everything I can to make it happen and I've never wanted anything more."

"Okay Charles. I'm leaning heavily towards making this long term. We will discuss the details at another time. But I suppose I'm the master of the house for the foreseeable future. And I mean that in a more absolute way than you were before. Everything I say goes."

A "yes sir" came from Charles and the maids.

"Awesome."

I lean back in my seat as the maids surround me giving me light touches and rubs all over me as I feel them up over their clothes. I particularly enjoyed Annie behind me scratching my head and playing with my hair. Meanwhile I quiz Charles on things I should know about the mansion and people's coming and goings. I assured him I didn't want to cause problems for other parts of his life as that would mean me catching some of that drama. His eyes widened as he realized he was so excited about making this happen he hasn't considered issues it could have caused.

I felt much more relaxed and in control than last time. I felt like a king on the throne of his new kingdom surrounded by his harem.

"The whore is ready sirs."

Charles eyes widened and I think he held back cumming as the normally formal Stanley used such language to refer to his wife.

"Great. We're doing things differently this time though. Ladies please go up and fetch that whore of a former mistress of yours. Hand her this card and start calling her whore after. You are now above her in this house and for you to use when I'm not here. You as well Stanley. You will all be cuckolding Charles."

Charles couldn't close his mouth. He gasped at air. His cock strained at his zipper. This was more than he had hoped and was in blissful shock. All thanks to the card.

"Yes sir". all three maids said in unison.

Soon Samantha stormed down the stairs with the maids following. She was wearing a very intricate and beautiful white lingerie set. It was all lace with a plunging neck line to above her belly button. The bottom exposed her hips and the crotch hugged her pussy tightly. Her high heels matched her attire and she had on a see through shall. It was sexy classy. I bet she wanted to impress me.

"Charles! These worthless rats called me a whore! Do something about it!"

"I'm sorry honey but I can't and in their defense you are a whore."

Samantha was in utter shock.

"What are you saying?"

"He's saying he's not the master of the house anymore. He wants me here more often so I'm making some changes around here. But you'll figure out the new rules as we go along."

She looked legitimately scared but I also knew she was feeling more aroused than ever before and she hated it.

"First let's see that outfit. Make a show of it and turn around.