All Comments on 'Take My Wife Please'

by ghost12_spirit

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerabout 3 years ago
More Fun with Lauren?

Bet Lauren won't fall asleep after cumming like Brad. The two hotwwives should forget the hubbies and enjoy each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story!

Very hot story! Looking forward to more!!

LancerlottLancerlottabout 3 years ago
Fantastic tale

... loved it and hope you will write some follow-ups. Looking forward to the two wives booking up. You have a very natural narrative flair with enough detail to make the story credible. Thanks.

DoubleDonged69DoubleDonged69about 3 years ago

Quite hot! I was moist from beginning to end.

yowseryowserabout 3 years ago

"Maybe being a slut isn't a bad thing,"

Methinks you're in the right place.

Immediate, sense-rich, engaging.

VeryhardnhornyVeryhardnhornyabout 3 years ago

Great story. I'dove for this to happen to my wife. There are so many angles you could take for additional chapters. I would love to see Lauren and her clean each other in the shower and end up with a golden shower. Maybe even have the guys pair off.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xabout 3 years ago
Hope Lauren gives and gets enough....

Sounds like both guys need more instructions. Maybe their new partners can collude on that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife is having an affair currently and yes, I know about it. This story turned me on so much. As I read it, I was picturing my wife and her lover together. As a matter of fact, she and him are together right now as I am writing this. I can't wait for her to get home and do everything to her he's doing at this moment!

amoroneamorone4 months ago

Superb, what an amazing story. I will be reflecting on this with my wife later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userghost12_spirit@ghost12_spirit
Reading erotica has always been one of my favorite things. I remember many quiet nights lying naked reading stories like the ones I am writing now. I wanted to thank everyone who has read my stories. Every comment that I get inspires me to write more. I hope everyone enjo...