Take My Wife Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Approaching my toes, he paused and lifted my foot to his face, I could sense his hot breath on my skin and I wondered what he was doing, I wanted to scream at him to focus on my secret places, but he surprised me by lightly kissing each of my toes in order. He then worked backwards, but this time took each toe into his mouth and sucked and caressed them with his tongue and his lips.

No one had ever done this to me, in a way it almost tickled; however, it was the most sensual feeling that I had ever experienced. His expert tongue made me wonder if that was what he would feel like when I went down on him, except I knew from the bulge in his shorts he was much bigger than my toes.

Suddenly, the warm feeling I was engulfed in got much more intense as I felt my body stiffen with a small orgasm. The orgasm rippled through my body like a small stone thrown into a pond does. Part of me was amazed that I could have an orgasm just from his tongue and lips on my toes, the other part just enjoyed the feeling.

Brad's hands never stopped and he continued to massage my calves as the glow from that small first orgasm continued to throb between my legs. My eyes had remained closed the entire time.

I opened my eyes and I could feel Brad holding my other foot. I felt his lips and tongue begin to do the same thing again. Despite knowing what to expect my second orgasm came sooner and harder than the first.

I felt his hands and fingers moving back up my legs, I could feel his hot breath on my body, shamelessly I spread my legs as wide as I could, showing Brad the crotch of my drenched bikini and begged him to finish undressing me.

Brad would not be rushed even as I pleaded with him; he continued to apply sunscreen, covering my body with the slippery cream.

After an eternity I felt those amazing hands on my ass, I felt the ties being undone, and feeling the delicious release as he pulled the bikini string from my ass. Then I felt the coolness of the sunscreen being poured between my cheeks, the sensation of the cold liquid on my hot skin made me scream Brad's name.

His hands caressed and gripped every inch of my ass. I squirmed as those fingers slipped down the path between my cheeks, rimming my tiny rosebud, lubricating me and penetrating my ass. I could feel his other fingers discovering my little box. I could feel my eyes rolling back in my head as Brad pushed me to higher and higher levels of arousal.

I felt Brad's breath and then his lips kissing my ass as his fingers continued to explore my pussy and my ass as well. I moaned and twisted in pleasure as his thick fingers penetrated my body over and over.

My whimpers and moans were replaced by explicit language begging Brad to "Eat my pussy, lick my asshole, to fuck my pussy and my ass," in a voice that did not even sound like my voice, yet I knew they were coming from my mouth.

"Kari, I'm going to do all of that and more," Brad said and in my excitement, I felt like someone turned on every single nerve in my body. Pleasure was flooding my body as Brad continued to work his magic.

I couldn't control myself anymore and I turned over onto my back. As amazing as his fingers felt as he explored deeper into my ass, I knew I needed him to eat me right now. Now Brad wasted no time. If his suckling of my toes was incredible, his tongue and face licking and sucking on my little clitty and my folds was a hundred times better. My hips and body bucked and rocked like I was a wild animal.

Brad didn't forget my asshole, lubed by the sunscreen, while I dug my finger nails into his back, Brad had one finger working deep in my ass as I screamed even more obscenities.

Brad's tongue was like an amazing little cock, it was everywhere and I could feel the excitement building in my pussy, the pressure of Brad's face tight against my crotch, the stubble of his face only intensifying the feelings. My body was shaking and undulating, sweat and sunscreen covered me, my hair was soaked, somehow coming undone from the pony tail.

As I twisted and shook, Brad focused more and pushed further, I screamed again as my fingers left even more deep red furrows in his back as I orgasmed and blacked out.

I felt like my body weighed 1,000 lbs as I came to only moments later, revived by the feel of Brad's lips and tongue kissing and licking my face. He rubbed his face covered in my juices against my face, my tongue enjoying my own taste as I had done many times by myself, but never with another person.

I didn't remember Brad undressing but I realized Brad was now naked and that his body was pressing down on me, his body was completely smooth. He was as hairless as me. The sensation of his smooth body on mine was very exciting.

I felt his smooth cock, he wasn't huge but he was thick and although my pussy was still incredibly sensitive, Brad seemed to know this and as I felt the circumcised tip of him at my entrance, I knew my body was ready for him.

Brad kissed me, his tongue penetrating deep into my mouth as his cock began to enter me. I inhaled as he pushed deeper into me. My husband was longer than Brad, but Brad was stretching me more than I had ever been before. Brad's lips danced over mine and nothing else existed at this moment in time other than Brad and me.

The feeling of being stretched was both painful and incredibly pleasurable, I loved the feeling of his unprotected cock inside me, and inch by inch, Brad slowly filled me up.

"Brad, push harder," I said in a voice I barely recognized as my own.

Without saying any words, Brad lightly bit my lip and I felt his hips thrust harder and I screamed as he shoved all the way inside me, I felt the wonderful feeling of his balls slapping up against my body. His bare skin against my bare skin only made it so much more enjoyable, it felt like he was so much closer to me than when I was with my husband.

I barely had time to luxuriate in that feeling when Brad withdrew and then plowed hard back into me, taking my breathe away again. The ferocity and intensity felt awesome. Brad pistoned in and out of me at a feverous pace, the sound of his balls slapping against me sounding like someone clapping their hands.

Minutes seemed like hours as Brad continued, I tried to match him, pushing my pelvis harder and harder to match his thrusts. Sweat covered us both as the friction inside me was making us both groan and whimper as the excitement started to build again.

Now Brad was just like a machine, he was fucking me so hard that I knew he must be close; there was no finesse just him serving his primal need to cum. The throbbing inside me responded to the attention and I knew that my little pussy was being stretched and filled. The feeling of being used by Brad was so intense. If anyone thought I was a slut, I didn't care. I felt like I was a being tossed back and forth like I was floating in a storm. Waves would make me rise up, only to crest and then plunge back down again. Over and over again.

I felt Brad shudder and go rigid and I felt the hot rush of his semen flooding deep inside my body as he groaned for several seconds. Brad collapsed onto my body, suddenly exhausted, our bodies still joined together.

I could felt his cock inside me, his body and the tightness of my pussy holding us together.

Brad smiled and kissed me, "We're not finished Kari," he whispered, sweat dripping on to me almost everywhere.

Using his arms to support himself, he lifted himself off my little body and them being vary careful, he withdrew himself from my vagina. He moved surprisingly quick for a big person and before much of his cum could leak from inside me, he twisted around and I felt his mouth on my swollen and inflamed vagina.

I hadn't orgasmed when he fucked me, but knew with him eating my cum filled pussy, it wouldn't be long before I did. Brad shifted some more and straddled my upper body with his body, all the while eating my sloppy pussy. His tongue and face devoured me.

Brad's cock appeared in front of my face and I wasted no time in putting it into my mouth. My lips and tongue tasted our juices, the sweet taste of me and the salty bitter taste of him. My tongue circled the now hardening again tip, moving along the sides, feeling the veins, and the heat. I moaned and whimpered as our bodies moved together. Kissing and sucking on his cock was so much nicer with his body shaved.

Brad's cock filled my mouth as his hips started to fuck my face, slower this time, but it was like my mouth was a second vagina and his balls were now banging against my face.

Brad's tongue and fingers were making my pussy crazy, I felt like he had a thousand fingers as he overloaded my senses with pleasure. I tried to concentrate on making him come again inside my mouth, but the feeling between my legs was too intense. I felt the orgasm coming, I could feel it building, I didn't realize that sound I could hear was me moaning and swearing.

My body started to shiver and shake, I could feel myself going rigid at the same time and then my orgasm exploded and I twisted and convulsed for what I am sure was only a few seconds but it felt like forever. All the while Brad continued to fuck my mouth and just as my own orgasm started to recede Brad's cock seemed to pause and then another load of hot cum flooded into me, this time into my mouth and straight down my throat.

The tangy, hot liquid over-flowed out of my mouth and dripped onto my lips and cheeks as both of us collapsed together, Brad's face still resting against my very swollen and abused pussy and his cock and balls resting against my face. Residual cum pooling on my cheek.

We lay like that for several minutes and I listened to Brad's breathing as its tone changed, I realized he had fallen asleep, and I smiled. I softly moved away and left him sleeping on the chaise. Standing, I looked at my reflection in the patio doors. My makeup was long gone, my hair was sweaty, my face was streaked with cum, my little pussy looked like it had been fucked hard and it was still throbbing.

"Wow, that was incredible, I want more," I smiled at my reflection. I looked for my bikini and I thought about going for a swim to clean myself up, but I thought my husband might like it better if I didn't. I remember what he said about wanting to fuck my sloppy pussy. Looking down at the drying cum and my dilated pussy, I certainly looked like a slut now. I couldn't wait for him to fuck me.

I checked my phone and looked at the time. Brad and I had been fucking for close to 2 hours, I checked my messages and there was only one, from Lauren.

"I have taken the girls shopping; your husband is waiting for you, Lauren." The message was sent 30 minutes ago.

I put on the top; Brad had massaged and sucked on my tits, leaving them covered in little hickies and bite marks. My nipples were just as hard as before and I didn't even bother trying to cover them up. The material just covered my eraser-sized nubs.

I held the tiny bottoms up to my face and I inhaled my scent, they were still wet with my juices. I positioned it to cover as much of my pussy as possible, like my breasts, the area around my vagina was covered in hickies, and dried cum from Brad. I could feel small amounts of cum still leaking from me into the material as I moved to do up the ties.

"He's going to fuck you silly Kari, you know, I could hardly believe how excited he was about me fucking you," I turned in surprise, as Brad was awake and leaning looking at me on one elbow.

"I hope so Brad, that was so intense, I can't wait until we can do it again," I said smiling at him.

"First your husband, then Lauren, and then all four of us together, okay?" he said.

I leaned over, gave him a big kiss and then licked my juices from his face, "count on it," and I headed towards the door. Brad slapped my ass as I left.

Walking across the lawn towards the road, people and cars were around, but this time I did not notice them. People noticed me, some stared, some pointed fingers and some made comments I couldn't hear, but I didn't care. I walked across the road and down the sidewalk. The late afternoon breeze making me feel even more exposed.

I walked up the driveway and my husband opened the door, his jaw wide open. I kissed him hard on the mouth, the same way Brad had kissed me and then I took his hand and pulled him inside ...

12