Take On Me: Let's Do It Again

Story Info
Britney Spears returns for Josh and receives a surprise.
17.4k words
4.8
30.8k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up. I do not make money from these stories. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

For the readers who have been requesting a sequel to Take On Me, here it is! At long last, I am happy to present this to you. Thank you for all the kind words for the original story, it was the inspiration to continue and turn this into a mini series. My apologies for taking so long to complete, you won't to wait so long for the next part. Hope you enjoy!

******************

Miami Beach, Florida

Small clouds hung in the sky in a typical blue sky from beyond the glass window. A moving reflection was visible among the surface while the outside view offered nothing out of the ordinary for a Wednesday afternoon. There was a row of palm trees overlooking the beach with the wind pushing the trees with an eastern blow. The faint sound of breathing was audible among the beating racket in a pair of pink headphones adjusted over a man's ears. He took a deep breath, raising his arms into the air and stretching them out far and wide. No shirt covered his muscular torso, allowing a full display of an impressive six pack and muscles peaking from his arms. Within the grasp of both his hands was the black plastic handles to a blue jump rope, awaiting usage. He let out a sigh as he began to stretch his legs out, preparing for what was a standard routine with his work out.

The headphones over his ears were wireless, connected back to an iPod classic sitting on a work bench near by. It was a new pair of headphones to replace a previous set that was purple. There wasn't another person in the room to disturb the aura of concentration. With fifteen seconds counting down from the last song, Josh Anderson opened his eyes and could feel the sweat dripping from his short black hair. This next tune coming up with his current song for a work out. He had memorized something of a choreography for a jump rope session, knowing right when to start at the correct tempo. The song itself was by Norwegian New Wave band A-ha, one of their most well known hits: 'The Sun Always Shines On TV'. Josh had previously fell in love with their 1985 debut album 'Hunting High and Low'. When the opening keyboard notes began to play, he took a deep breath upon hearing the first lyrics.

"Touch me, how can it be?"

His chest flexed a bit with the muscles. Josh began his silent count, closing his eyes and listening to the song continue as he anticipated the commencing moment.

"Believe me, the sun always shines on TV. Hold me, close to your heart. Touch me, and give all your love to me."

With the final keyboard notes to play soon, he licked his lips and listened to the final lyrics of the intro. Two seconds after the first minute clocked in was when the tempo changed, following the first drum beats into the song. Josh took a deep breath, bracing himself as his fingers tightened around both of the handles holding the jump rope together. Right when the first guitar chords hit and the tempo changed in speed, Josh's toes touched the surface of the floor Josh made his first small leap. His toes moved over the floor's surface as the jumping rope was now swinging in full motion. The distorted guitars ended the song, chords ringing out before that catchy synth interlude played. It was Josh's favorite part, just before the first chorus and later the amazing chord change.

"I reached inside myself and found, nothing there to ease the pressure of my ever worrying mind. Ohhhh!"

The guitar chords rang out again as Josh began his silent count, still listening to the lyrics. He had memorized them a long time ago, but this wasn't a time for singing along.

"All my powers waste away, I fear the crazed and lonely looks the mirror's sending me these days. Oh!"

One, Two, Three, Four. Over and over, he silently counted as his feet continued to quickly bounce from the floor with the jump rope swinging rapidly. The first verse repeated, only with a different musical section to fit the new uptempo change. It was so easy for Josh to get lost in music, even when he was working out and keeping time of bench marks of jump roping. 'Hold me, close to your heart'. Such words made him think of a special woman that he truly did hold dearly with special feelings. Overcome with such thoughts, he stopped the jump rope early within just four minutes into the song. Josh had completely lost count, unable to focus when his mind was drifting away into tender thoughts with the lyrics. He dropped the jump rope to the floor and then moved the head phones from his ears. Letting out a deep breath, he caught hold of his surroundings and remembered what he had been doing.

Not much had changed in Josh's life for the past five months. The twenty-five year old muscular built model was still working at the True Blue studio in Miami Beach. He had originally believed a dream meeting with a special someone would be a life changing event for him. Thus far in the months passing, he had yet to experience a difference. Meeting the woman of his dreams had been quite a coincidence, but it was a fantasy come true from the moment Britney Spears stepped into the True Blue building and he joined her for a photo shoot. Few men could say they met the woman of their dreams, reliving a boyhood crush from a time long passed, but Josh was a lucky one. The opportunity was there to go out with other girls for dates, but he knew none of them could recapture the magic tenderness that he felt with that special woman. Listening to A-ha's hit songs had only made him think of her again. His loneliness was killing him.

When he wasn't working, Josh spent most of his time working out in a gym like today. Other times, he would call up his friend from work Matthew and go to a club for some drinks. Those kind of nights were rare, as he preferred to be home in his luxury penthouse suite where he could watch television and listen to music. Luckily for him, today was a Wednesday off work from the studio giving him ample time in the gym. After a few hours with his work out routine, it was time to head home. His muscular body was clean without a single hair on his chest, as Josh had become obsessive over keeping his body clean. While Matthew had teased him about the possibility of getting some tattoos, Josh refused. He had grown proud of his body for what was once skinny and average had grown into a bulked up piece of true body art. Besides his strengthened arms, Josh was most satisfied with the muscular six pack abs on his stomach. He worked tirelessly to stay in good shape, even taking on a special diet.

Over time, Josh had confessed to Matthew what really went down between him and Britney after leaving the studio on that special day. Despite his friend calling her 'washed up' back then, he felt that he could trust him enough to share the details. Matthew had figured something was up, for Josh had hung up framed portraits of himself and Britney from that photo shoot. It was apparent that meeting her and having a fling was a considerable accomplishment in his career and life. Matthew didn't tease him as often as he would've liked, knowing how easy it was to put him in a defensive mode when the topic of Britney came up. For the past five months, Josh had been patiently waiting or at least hoping that he would hear from her again. A quick day of sex between them had a level of importance beyond the dream fulfilling fantasy that Josh had experienced. Britney had taken him for a test drive that day, telling him straight up that she wanted a boy toy in Miami for any time she was on vacation and needed to have some fun.

Without giving him a clear answer after they were finished, Josh had spent the past months waiting to know if he had impressed her enough. 'You'll just have to wait and see' was what she had told him. Did he satisfy her enough for a second go around? That was the question Josh kept asking himself repeatedly within the back of his mind. He had turned down dates and the chances for one night stands with beautiful girls at clubs, all because he couldn't get the pop princess out of his mind. Perhaps it was because she was his first crush and truly lived up to the fantasy of a sex goddess in the bedroom. No other woman would live up to that lustful temptation or the experience Britney had given him. Here he was in the final week of January for the new year, yet still thinking about that sensual woman. The idea of dating her was out of question, but Josh didn't feel too guilty to dream a fantasy. Britney remained on his mind as he left the gym. His smart phone began to ring in his pocket once he got into the parking lot. The screen flashed an unknown number, claiming to be from Las Vegas, Nevada. Puzzled at the number, he swiped his phone to not answer it.

The winds were strong today, giving off the vibe of all the rumors that this year's winter in Florida was surely stronger than the last few years. Josh stood in the parking lot in a pair of sneakers, blue shorts and a white T-shirt beneath a zip up purple jacket. In his hand, he clutched his bag that had all his gym clothes. Since his residence was the penthouse suite of a luxury hotel, Josh didn't like to drive a car around town. He would instead motion his hand for taxi cabs or call an Uber driver when he needed to get around. Other times like in the past few months, he had his friend Matthew who liked to drive around in a white 1980's era Lamborghini Countach. The sexy car had turned heads any time they were riding up Ocean Drive. Knowing that Matthew was also off work on this Wednesday, Josh figured it was worth a chance to give him a ring. Maybe they could go out for lunch for the time being since it was still one hour before 12 PM. Holding his cellphone in his right hand, Josh went through his contacts and pressed the screen to give Matthew a call. It took a few seconds of the phone ringing until his buddy answered.

"Hey man, how's it going today?"

"I just got done working out at the gym, figured I'd see if you're out in town and could pick me up. I'll join you for lunch if you wanna go anywhere."

"Sure, I'm driving right now. I'm about ten minutes away from you. Are you offering to pay for food this time?"

"I don't have a problem doing it. Beats standing out here in this damned wind."

Matthew chuckled.

"Alright man, if you can survive about ten more minutes standing around out there."

"I'm in the parking lot, the usual gym we go to."

"I know the one, see you soon."

The phone clicked, hanging up. Josh licked his lips while shoving the phone back into the pocket of his shorts. It seemed crazy at this point to leave the house in shorts, but he had expected the day to warm up after the sun had been hanging up high for some hours. Winter was usually weak in the south compared to what people up north had to look forward to. Living in Florida all this time, Josh felt lucky that he had yet to experience snow or ice. The only downside was that the summer time brought a scorching heat that could be unbearable. While waiting on Matthew to arrive, Josh took the short walk out of the parking lot. There were a few vehicles far and between, but on a Wednesday afternoon like this, it was apparent most people were tending to a job. It only took a few minutes until he spotted the front of the white Lamborghini pulling up to the curb. Josh waved his hand to flag Matthew, just to make sure he seen him. The car came to a stop as the passenger side window rolled down.

"Today's your lucky day. Be glad you called after I left the apartment, get in."

He didn't have to be told twice, not with this harsh winding blowing over his skin. The window rolled back up while Josh pulled the passenger door open and slid in. Matthew sat in the driver's seat wearing a yellow shirt over his muscular torso, his dark tattoos visible on his arms. Down below, his legs were fit in a pair of stone washed blue jeans with a few tiny holes near his right knee. Josh placed his gym bag in his lap before fastening on his seat belt while his friend began to cruise the beautiful white sports car down the street.

"Out at the gym again, huh? It's the only place you ever go when you're off work."

"You mean the only place I ever go by myself. I'll go out to a club if I've got company."

Matthew chuckled at his friend's reply. The warmth of the car was much better than standing around in all the wind outside. Josh glanced at the rear view mirror when his phone suddenly began to ring again. The ring tone was a loud pitch from within the car. He checked the lit up screen, as it was that same phone number from before with a Nevada area code. With his right hand index finger, he swiped the screen to not answer it.

"Who's that calling you?"

"I don't know. I guess it's the wrong number. It comes up as a Nevada number."

"Nevada?"

"Yeah, Las Vegas to be more exact."

"Well, I'd answer it if they call again. So where are we eating today? I hope you don't mind Wendy's if it ain't gonna fuck with your diet. I know you're crazy about that kinda stuff."

Josh couldn't prevent himself from giggling under his breath.

"Wendy's is fine, that means I don't have to spend much money on this meal."

"Oh, fuck you! You're such a cheap ass, man!"

He laughed harder when Matthew berated him. Josh simply couldn't stop himself from making such a comment. There was truth in his friend's words, as he did like to skate by cheap without spending much money on restaurants. Fast food take out wouldn't hurt his diet too bad, as long as it was a one time only thing. A Wendy's restaurant wasn't too far from where the gym building was. Instead of hitting the drive-thru, Matthew liked to go in and share lunch with his friend. The fancy Lamborghini made for the sole most expensive car in the parking lot. They would be sitting near a window where he could watch it, even though Matthew always locked the car after pulling the key out of the ignition. Staying true to his word, he made sure that Josh paid every penny for their meals since he wanted to brag about how cheap it was going to be. Matthew just couldn't let his friend off the hook for that one.

The wait was short before their order was delivered since the line to the register was thankfully short. Both men had ordered the same meal: chicken nuggets, fries and a large drink. It was funny to Josh that they ended up ordering the same thing, a laugh they shared while finding a table near the window where Matthew could watch his beloved white car and the wind blowing from outside. A TV set hung from the brick wall above them, playing the news loudly for anyone sitting in the restaurant to hear. Josh paid it no attention as he sat next to his friend, gazing out the window at that beautiful white Lamborghini while sipping on the straw to his drink. While he and Matthew enjoyed their lunch, they carried on small talks as they always had done in the past. Josh's mind was already fixated on their next day back at the studio while Matthew was talking about the next opportunity to go out partying one night.

"Maybe this weekend we can hit the clubs together again, what do you say?"

"I don't know, that kinda depends."

Such words were what Matthew had come to suspect. He dipped a french fry in a small cup of ketchup before feeding it to his mouth. Josh was usually reluctant to head out for a night clubbing despite enjoying the drinks and company. Nevertheless of a discussion that he felt would go nowhere, Matthew changed the subject after swallowing down the food in his mouth.

"You got any plans with the money you've got saved up?"

Josh thought for a moment while he chewed on a chicken nugget. After he had swallowed it down and had a bit more of his drink, he replied back to his friend.

"Not at the moment. I'm just saving up with hopes to maybe go on a vacation or something."

"A vacation, huh? Where would you wanna go?"

"The Bahamas. I've always wanted to see the islands."

"Yeah, I've heard a lot of great things about being down there. Some family of mine up north took a vacation down there one winter. They enjoyed that much more than having to deal with snow."

Sipping on his straw once more, Josh suddenly remembered that Matthew wasn't from Florida. While he found the colder weather to be a bit of a nuisance, he understood that Matthew had dealt with much worse.

"Oh damn, I forgot. You're not from down here. I imagine you've had worse winters than this."

"Yeah, back home in Baltimore. I'd have to help my old man shovel snow after Christmas every year. I can deal with a bit of wind and the temperature getting down into the fifties. It's much better than what I'd go through back home."

Through their conversation, the two men finished up the remaining bit of their meal. With the trash left on the tray, it was time to leave the restaurant for the day. Josh got up from his seat.

"Hold on, man. I need to go take a leak."

With his feet standing over the floor, Josh grabbed the tray with the disposed cartons for their nuggets and fries among other trash and leftovers. He walked over to the trash can, dumping it and leaving the tray with the other ones. As he proceeded to the bathroom, Matthew sat back and took a few final sips from the straw of his drink. Normally Josh hated using public restrooms, but he would be in out after a few minutes. The bathroom was empty, leaving him isolated for the time being. He noticed a phone number scribbled on the wall near the urinal. The first few numbers were eight; six and seven followed by five, three, a zero and nine. He could've easily guessed the name that was written beneath it before he turned his head and had a laugh. Without wasting any time, he did his business and proceeded to go wash his hands. After drying them with brown paper towels, Josh swaggered out of the bathroom. He found Matthew waiting for him holding his cellphone within the grasp of his left hand.

"Hey, looks like your phone fell outta your pocket. Good thing it started ringing, otherwise I might not have seen sitting there and you would've left it."

"Thanks, did I get another call?"

Matthew shook his head while handing the phone back over to Josh.

"No, I think you got a text message instead."

Clutching the phone, Josh was quick to swipe the screen with one of his fingers to pull up the notifications. Instead, his phone went directly to the text message itself. It appeared to be the same Nevada number that had sent him a text message, but the first words are what had truly caught his eye. 'Josh, this is Britney...' He gasped, his heart beginning to race as he realized just who had been trying to contact him throughout the day. He quickly opened the text message, standing there to read it while his friend left through the entrance door. A woman brushed past Josh while he quietly read the screen of his phone.

'Josh, this is Britney! It would be nice if you actually answered your phone! I'm back in Miami and wanted to see you again. I've included my hotel address and I'm all by myself. Hoping to hear from you again, it's been a while lover boy... Next time I call, answer your phone!'

Hundreds of thoughts ran through his mind while his heart was beating like a drum. There was much truth in Britney's words, for it had truly been a long time since they were face to face. The text message ended with an address to a hotel in South Beach and the room number. It took him several seconds to catch hold himself and to remember that he was standing before an entry door leading into the Wendy's. When Josh finally stepped forward again to walk back outside, he could see Matthew outside waiting for him.