All Comments on 'Take On Me: Let's Do It Again'

by cadeauxxx

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank you

You have made someone over here quite happy to see this after I was starting to lose hope. This was worth the wait, you never disappoint with Britney.

StarStarBabyStarStarBabyabout 5 years ago
Finally!

YES!! I have been waiting so long for this story. I can't believe you used that guy from the beginning of the first story and put him in for the 'surprise', that was funny. You really do go that extra mile with Britney. I like how you used a bunch of lines and references to various songs. You really do go that extra mile. 😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Anonymous

Post more Britney stories and Jamie Lynn Spears.

IvoryMIvoryMabout 5 years ago
Worth the wait

Had to wait a long time for this but so glad I did, have been looking forward to this. You wrote it in a way that really captures how my mind views it, Josh waiting all that time for Britney like me over here. No matter how long it's been, you still write some of the hottest sex on here. A bit of romance play between Josh and Brit, but that ending was down right FILTHY and what I expect from you. Nice work and yet here I am again about to be impatiently waiting for another chapter of this story.

juicy409juicy409about 5 years ago
Really happy to see you writing again

It is great to come back on here and see a new story from you. Glad you are still writing as it feels like we wait a whole season to see a new story come up. Hope you are doing good these days, been a while since we spoke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I love Britney Spears

Thanks for fullfulling your commitment.

I m thankful to u, for giving us these stories about Britney Spears.

I just love her and she is my only lust can't thank u enough for these lustful stories.

It my request to you, please keep writing about Britney Spears and post as much stories as you can.

Don't make us wait long for the next story.

I recommend you to thibk for a sequel for "It's Vegas bitch" that was the most amazing story from you.

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the kind words.

I wrote a sequel to It's Vegas Bitch back in 2017, it was called Get Naked. Hope you enjoy that one, it picks back up on Todd's new life working for Britney. Another story of mine, Pretty Whores is also loosely connected to It's Vegas Bitch.

Next chapter for this mini series will come during the summer. I'll have plenty of time to think up a new adventure for Josh and Britney by then and I already have something of a blueprint for her surprise to him, but no spoilers for now 😉

If you have any ideas for Britney stories, send them to me via feedback. If you leave an email address for me to reply to, I will gladly reply and we can discuss ideas back and forth. I love chatting with my fans, drop by any time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I love Britney Spears

Thanks mate,

I have sent my feedback, just go through it once.

Hoping to hear from you soon regarding the feedback !

cr110cr110about 5 years ago
Fantastic work

You really set a golden standard when it comes to Britney Spears stories. There are some good ones out there, but yours in general raise expectations high. I always know I am getting something amazing when it's you writing her.

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks again

I truly appreciate the kind words, just wanted to give you thanks again. You won't have to wait this long for the next part, it will come during the summer for sure. I've got more stories on the way for the new season.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I love Britney Spears

Next story ? 😢😢

U told us it is ready. We would not have to wait that long

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I love Btitney Spears

Next story ? 😢😢

Please bless us with the next story we are waiting eagerly and checking everday

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Update

Hi, sorry for the wait on stories lately. I've had my hands full for the past three months. Narrowly escaped a disaster that was near tragic and am finally getting back on track with things. I am writing and will have some new stories later this month and into July. The next chapter of Take On Me is set for summer, so I'm waiting till next month so the timing is correct. Sorry for the lack of updates, I will have some stuff for you all soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I love Britney Spears

Thanks for the prompt response.

Hope things are fine now by the grace of God

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I love Britney Spears

Next story ? 😢😢

Please bless us with the next story we are waiting eagerly and checking everday

Hope everything is fine now in your life, you promised us you would bless us eith the new story soon however it's been a long while we are waiting.

Please fulfill your promise

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Update

Hey there! I haven't forgotten about you, but my writing has been on hold for a bit while I get things straightened out offline and with some other priorities I have going on. You're not forgotten and this story will continue when I get the time to carry on with it. I've got the next chapter planned, but it all comes down to finding time to write. Thanks for the well wishes, I hope things are going well for you too. Sorry I am keeping you waiting on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I love Britney Spears

Hi Mate,

Hope everything is fine with you now.

Would request you to please bless us with the new Britney Spears story 😭😭

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxover 4 years agoAuthor
Haven't forgotten about you

Hey, good to see you again. I am trying to work around Britney's recent troubles and heading back to court. Once I figure out what to do there, I'll be on the road finishing the 3rd chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I love Britney Spears

I have been waiting patiently and checking everyday. But u r not providing me another Britney Spears story ?

Please post lot of Britney Spears stories as soon as possible

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercadeauxxx@cadeauxxx
Still alive, still writing. I am no longer taking open reader requests. If you have requests or wish to support me, follow me on Patreon. It's also a better way to get in contact with me, follow here: https://www.patreon.com/Cadeauxxx If you enjoy my stories and celebrity er...