All Comments on 'Take Your Daughter to Work Day'

by Cybotic

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

Great concept for an incest story series. With another sister and 3 cousins/probably half-sisters and an Aunt who is probably a MILF, that is 6 women in Alex's family who could join the industry and make Alex Rivera's family the unofficial first family of pornography. Jill has to somehow find out and end up helping cover up the familial connections, because Alex is her mentor and he and his daughter helped her advance her career with those two videos.

Good Job,

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 8 years ago
Very heavily spiced with porn insider know-how and how-to

As a man and 80's-90's porn movie fan , this actually made me melancholy for the days when this entertainment had production values before video supplanted film. The father-daughter connection was decently done but I greedily wanted that climatic moment to have much more impact then it did. But this story took a rarely used insider angle in process and held my interest which isn't easy to do.

I thank the author for sharing and novel utilitarian approach which was simultaneously the strength and maybe weakness of the story. ( more tenderness please ? )

Full marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Not very erotic. Should be categorized as "Humor & Satire"

rangerrigsrangerrigsalmost 8 years ago
A LOT of potential

Can't wait to see you explore this "family harem" further.

spankfunforspankfunforabout 6 years ago
Fantastic Story!

Love How You Had Jill Be the Center of Alex and Bellarosa Circling Till They Get Together! Very Nice Sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

That part:

Aunt Estrella also tells me that her three daughters are probably yours and that they'd do anything to come to the States.

destroyed the illusion...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous