Take Your Daughter to Work Day - Rena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How can I do this?" Rena asked. "I'm only 18. I thought dancers had to be 21,"

"At the topless clubs, yes. They serve alcohol, so the liquor laws apply. But my clubs serve only juice, soda, and energy drinks. No liquor at all. So my dancers can be as young as eighteen and, as a bonus, they can be totally nude."

"Hell of a way to make my debut. I'm barely 18. I'm barely out of high school. I've never been naked with a man before. And tonight, I'm going to show my goodies to a lot of strange men."

"Think of it as a half step. You could be starting as a whore rather than a stripper. I've got a porn studio. You could be making your debut in a gang bang video."

"You misunderstand," Rena said. "I'm not complaining. I'm ready to masturbate, I'm so excited."

Rose laughed. "Just be careful. We're trying to stay within the law here. When you get on stage, you can rub your pussy, even spread yourself open. No fingers, though. Not inside. Vice cops come here all the time. They'd love a chance to shut me down."

Rena watched the dancers while her mother took her ID and went to make a copy for the club's records. Rose got the manager to put Rena on the schedule, then came back to their table. "Your stripper name is 'Passion'. Ariel is up on stage right now. Phoenix is up next. Robin is after Phoenix. Then it's your turn."

She felt like she was waiting through a countdown. Rena watched in awe as the girls onstage treated her to views usually reserved for boyfriends and gynecologists. She was not attracted to women and never had been, but she could appreciate what this sight would do for the many men watching. And she was eager to take her own turn.

Each girl did a three-song set. They would dance to the first song wearing lingerie or a bikini or maybe shorts and a t-shirt, finishing the song by taking off their top. The second song started topless and ended fully nude. And the final song was just the girl dancing naked for the men. Rena watched in fascination as the girls exposed themselves without shame.

Then Robin came on stage, the last dancer before Rena. "You need to go backstage and get ready," Rose said. "You're up next. Go through that small black door next to the stage."

Rena went through the door and found herself in a decent-sized locker room. Several girls, wearing little or nothing, were sitting on benches, looking in mirrors, and chatting amiably. One of them, a girl dressed in only a thong, came up to her.

"I'm Diane. Or Harlot, in this place. You new?"

Rena nodded. Two other girls looked over with interest. She supposed they were interested in the new meat. Maybe they'd see her as competition, or as a kind of sorority sister. Or both.

"Nervous?" Harlot asked.

"A little."

"If you can't go through with it, there's no shame in it. No embarrassment. You can walk away. Nobody will think the less of you for it."

The words were kind, but they set Rena to giggling. "I shouldn't be embarrassed that I keep my clothes on? Doesn't it usually go the other way?"

Harlot laughed. "I see your point. But you're here. It's a different world. A girl who gets to this point and chickens out might feel some embarrassment. I'm just saying to relax and don't worry about it. You've never danced before, right?"

"Right."

"Do you have a boyfriend in the audience?"

Rena shook her head, "No."

"Husband? Pimp?"

"Pimp? Hell no!"

"No judgment here," Harlot said sternly. "Some girls do more than dance. Don't look down on them."

"She won't," said a man coming toward them. Rena was surprised, and then not surprised, that the girls were not bothered by this guy walking through the dressing room while they were all naked. He looked at Harlot and Rena. "This girl's mother owns this club, and a brothel."

"Two brothels," Rena surprised herself with the boast.

"Right," said the man. "Two brothels. This girl isn't about to look down her nose on anything our girls do off the books."

"This is Caleb," Harlot introduced. "He's the House Mom. He does our laundry, sews on buttons, orders food for us, keeps extra deodorant, tampons, hairspray, makeup, and mouthwash in case we run out, and massages tired dancers. Each girl tips him at least twenty at the end of her shift."

"It's your first night," Caleb said. "Don't worry about it tonight. If you come back, then there are expectations."

"Does your mom really own this club?" Harlot asked.

Rena nodded. "Yeah. I just found out about it, though."

"Are you dancing here to spite her?"

"No. She's in the audience. For moral support."

"I can't believe she would let her own daughter do this," Caleb said.

"She says that if I'm going to help her run these places, I have to gain some experience at all the levels."

"Is she going to make you work in the brothel, too?"

"Not make me, no. But if I want to be anything more than a maid, I need to know what the life is like," Rena explained.

Harlot's eyes were wide with surprise. "I didn't know this town had a brothel. I mean, of course it has prostitutes. But isn't it risky to have them gathered in one place?"

"Loophole in the law. They actually operate legally. So my mom tells me. You should think about it."

"I just might."

Caleb pointed to an empty locker. "Robin's on her last song. You'd better hurry."

Rena quickly took off her street clothes, leaving her in a sexy bra and panties. She was led to a set of steps leading up to a black curtained doorway that led out into the club. Then she just waited for her name to be called.

The DJ finally said," Let's hear it for Robin!" And muted clapping was the response. She'd already seen for herself that the guys didn't respond much to the dancers on stage, except to throw down dollar bills, and make lewd suggestions. When Robin came through the curtains, naked as the day she was born, and clutching her discarded clothing and a handful of those dollar bills, Rena braced herself for her own turn.

"And now," the DJ announced, "We have a brand-new dancer making her debut. A legitimate 18-year-old virgin. She's never been naked in front of a man before, so we are privileged to be here to witness this. But treat her respectfully. Her mother's in the audience. Please welcome Passion!"

Time was up. The waiting was over. Feeling like she was in a dream, Rena walked up the steps and through the curtain onto the runway. The pole was all the way on the other end. She made that her goal. If she could reach that without falling down or fainting, she would consider it a challenge passed.

She forgot to do her sexy walk, she realized. But she had practiced that walk for hours and hours and hours. In her dreamy daze, her hips were sashaying by habit. Her tits and ass were swaying from side to side seductively.

When she was close enough, she reached out and grabbed the pole, swinging herself around it. She was acutely aware that her ass was on full display in that barely-a-garment thong as three men sitting at the end of the runway looked up at her.

She tried to avoid looking at her mother, but her eyes zipped right to where she was sitting. Rena had to force her gaze to the crowd of lusty men. Now that she was here, and naked in front of them, they didn't seem as creepy as she'd imagined. No pasty-fasted stalker-types in trench coats. Just a bunch of regular guys in ordinary clothes.

And dancing for them, showing them her body, was easier than she'd thought. And more fun. She actually enjoyed it when guys stared at her ass as she walked down the street. She loved catching their quickly-averted glances at her chest as they struggled to maintain eye contact.

By the time the first song ended, Rena's embarrassment had vanished. She unhooked her bra and threw it behind her without hesitation. She strutted up and down the runway, played on the pole, and reveled in the eyes on her tits.

As the second song ended, Rena chose to kick off her heels before slipping out of the tiny thong. Without the shoes and the minimal coverage of that scrap of cloth, she was totally naked in front of dozens of strange men. And part of her rush of excitement was their reaction to her.

Guys were somewhat helpless in their attraction to females. She had read in a psychology magazine that when a man sees a woman he's attracted to, especially if he doesn't already know her, there is a measurable physiological reaction. His body temperature rises, his heartbeat increases, adrenaline and testosterone are dumped in his bloodstream. And he loses up to 20% of his cognitive abilities, especially when it came to planning and envisioning consequences.

Guys become totally stupid looking at pretty girls. And they will do anything to reach that level of stupidity. Rena felt powerful as she helped them achieve their goal. She waved her ass, jiggled her tits, and spread her legs to expose her pussy.

In no time at all, her set was over. She had to leave the stage. Rena gathered up the ones and fives at the edge, an interesting form of applause unique to strip clubs. She didn't have any pockets to put them in, so she awkwardly clutched these, and her bits of clothing, to her chest as she went back through the curtained archway into the locker room.

Caleb and Harlot congratulated her on a job well done as she made her way back to her locker. She thanked them and appreciated their support, but in truth, she barely heard what they were saying. Rena was euphoric over her debut. Her heart was pounding. She felt like she'd done some kind of drug. And, to her surprise, she realized another effect that her performance had had.

"I'm wet," she murmured.

"You're a natural," Harlot told her. "If you can turn yourself on taking off your clothes in public, then you belong on that stge."

Caleb was grinning at her. "She's not wrong. Let's see how you do on the lap dance."

"Lap dance?" Rena questioned.

"Oh, yes," Harlot nodded. "Lap dances are where most dancers make their money. You get maybe fifteen-twenty bucks on the runway, but you're just advertising there. You're really hoping some guy will see you, remember your name, and pay for a dance."

"What happens in a lap dance?"

"You take off your clothes, sit in a guy's lap, and grind your ass against his erection for three minutes. For $20 a song. Plus, tips if you're friendly."

"Friendly?"

"If you let him touch you."

Rena's eyes went wide. "Is that legal?" Her mother's brothel was legal under an accidental loophole. But this place wasn't covered.

"It's a grey area. The city requires dancers to stay three feet from the customers, no touching whatsoever. But the state supreme court ruled that erotic dancing was covered under the First Amendment as a form of free speech. The law is still on the books, so you can be arrested. But no prosecutor can legally take it to court.

"Generally, if you don't mind a guy's hands on you, it's fine. But if you let him finger you, then it's defined as prostitution unless you can prove you didn't take any money for it."

"Complicated," Rena observed.

"As I said, a grey area. So most of the time, the vice cops won't bother us unless we do something blatant."

"How do I find a guy to dance for?"

"You just sashay around the club in some skimpy bit of underwear and ask guys if they want a dance. Just plop down in their lap and wait for the next song to start if they say Yes. Or take them to the sofas at the back of the room if you're willing to allow a lot of contact.

"If they ask for a Private or a VIP, those start at $150 for a half hour. You get half of that; the rest goes to the club. Take the guy through the red curtain at the back of the club and there are four small rooms with couches. What you do in those rooms is between you and the guy. Just keep in mind that some things are always illegal. If the yellow lights go on, the police are here to raid us. The bartender turns it on if she has a chance."

"Right now," Caleb interrupted, "she doesn't have to worry about lap dances or private shows. Her mother has given orders that she is only onstage tonight."

Rena felt oddly embarrassed, like a sheltered teenager prohibited from seeing an R-rated movie that all her friends were going to. Her parent in this case had encouraged her to strip out of her clothes in front of a lot of horny men, but that was the low standard in this environment. All the girls went that far. But her Mommy wouldn't let her do a lap dance.

Feeling a need to save face, Rena said, "My mom wants to auction off my virginity. She doesn't care if guys see me naked. But I think she wants to limit my own experience. I suppose it might influence my reactions. Whoever gets me for the first time will get a girl who's never seen or touched a man's cock before, not even through his pants."

Caleb and Harlot glanced at each other in surprise. They were suitably impressed, in Rena's opinion. And it was getting easier to acknowledge that she was about to become a whore. Admitting it to these two had even been fun. Even a little arousing.

Seduction and ravishment are erotic. The feeling that events are sweeping you along, that your choices are being gradually taken away, is exciting. There was a countdown to penetration, a step-by-step checklist of tasks to be completed before defloration, and Rena was feeling that inevitable moment come closer and closer.

Her mother was waiting for her outside the door to the locker room. "Time to go," she said.

"But I only danced once," Rena protested.

"It's kind of addictive, isn't it? You want that rush. But I just wanted you to have a little experience getting naked in front of strange men before I get you a paid date. Didn't want you freaking out."

"I think I'll be okay."

"You'll be more than okay. And next week, when I send you to collect the earnings from Kittens, the dancers won't resent you like they would some stuffy accountant or lawyer who looks down their nose at them even as he stiffens in his pants and drools over the money they bring in. The dancers will respect you because they know you're not afraid to get up on that stage and live their life. And the male managers and bouncers and DJs will show more respect to the dancers if they know their boss has been on that stage."

Rose led her daughter back to the car, then drove them home. For the next few days, she cautiously prepared the auction. Her brothels were legal but advertising them was not. And the auction was definitely coloring outside the lines.

But she'd done this before. Plenty of young women had paid for college by selling their virginity. A few had gone through Rose to do so. There were methods that kept the process legal. A few secure e-mails to and from certain wealthy clients and it was on.

The ads were hosted in Australia, where a virginity auction was legal. Neither her name nor her face was used. Rose had taken a nude picture of her daughter from the side, one arm over her breasts, the other reaching upward, covering most of her face. Only one eye could be seen. This was used as the advertisement.

The auction went live at 8 a.m., midnight in Sydney. Rena was up early and had been glued to her computer since six, reading erotic stories, watching porn her mother had suggested, all the time waiting in anticipation until the time clicked over from 7:59 to the fateful opening of the bidding.

The first bid came in at 8:11. Someone had pledged to pay $500 to be Rena's first. There was something thrilling about having men compete for her favors. Instead of losing her virginity to some temporary boyfriend in the back seat of his mother's car, she would have the adventure of being a prize, an expensive indulgence.

It no longer bothered her that she would be debuting as a prostitute. Women had been bartering sexual services for money, security, and even food for as long as humans had existed. And in her research, she had found that the behavior wasn't limited to humans. Female chimpanzees, penguins, and hummingbirds had all been observed trading sex for resources they needed. There was no shame in doing something that had the approval of evolution, history, and Mother Nature.

But she couldn't just sit and watch the bids come in. She was too antsy. She had to get up and move around. Every girl in the world surely got excited as their defloration approached. They planned the details, carefully chose the lucky guy, and fantasized about what it would be like. For Rena, the details were the auction and her mother's brothel, the lucky guy would be a wealthy man who was willing to shell out big bucks to experience her inexperience. The fantasies ranged from handsome foreign counts to ugly American oil tycoons. The fact that she would be meeting this man for the first time less than an hour before he took her added a lot of spice to this adventure.

Rena tried to follow a normal day's routine, but as an 18-year-old girl, newly released from high school, with no job, she didn't really have a daily routine. At her mother's suggestion, she ended up watching a lot of porn. So she'd know what to expect.

And it was fascinating stuff. She understood why guys watched these videos and why there was so much of it. Rena stared in awe as penis after penis after penis entered pussy after pussy after pussy. And then there were the cum shots. She watched girls get cum splattered across their face. She watched guys come inside girls' mouths. She watched as they came right inside the pussy and the girl pushed out the goo afterward.

Her mother had left the choice up to her. She could insist on a condom or let her client go "bareback," one of the terms her mother had taught her in preparation. Condoms were required in the brothels, and highly recommended for the girls who did outcall service. But this auction was only open to those who had a recent test for STIs and were willing to test again before they claimed their prize. And it was likely that the bidding would go pretty high, meaning the man who won would almost certainly be in the best health money could buy.

Rena had yet to make up her mind, but it was exciting watching these men twitch and shudder as they came inside a woman. Whether it was part of her deflowering or not, she looked forward to experiencing that herself. And soon.

Taking pity on her daughter's nervousness, Rose found her a distraction. She fixed Rena some lunch, then sat her down with the books for the businesses she'd hid from her for so long. The hotel brought in more money, but it was also more expensive to run, so it was the motel that showed the best profit margins. The callgirl business had a lot of potential but finding girls for it was a chore. There was no shortage of women willing to fuck for money. But most of them felt they would earn more if they didn't have to pay a service to find them dates.

Day after day, the strip clubs brought in the most income. Men paid a small fee to get in because it was less expensive than going to a brothel and getting what they really wanted. But they kept paying, for dance after dance after dance.

And it had recently been suggested that if the cameras in one or two of the VIP rooms were to break somehow, the club and its owners could claim no knowledge of what went on in there. They could officially declare those rooms "off limits" and fine the dancers every time they used them. It would be a way of using the strip clubs as two more brothels, with the dancer fines acting as the house cut. Rose was thinking about it.

At midnight, the auction ended. Rena couldn't bear to look so her mother read her the results. "Lucas Endacott has submitted the high bid of 3.8 million dollars for the right to take your virginity."

"Lucas," Rena said to herself, trying to picture him, astounded that someone had paid so much to take her virginity. "What does he look like? Is he some creepy old dude?"