Take Your Daughter to Work Day - Rena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," Rose confirmed. "He's sixty and looks absolutely hideous."

Rena shuddered in revulsion, but she had resolved to go through with this no matter what. It would have been nice if her first time could have been with someone she was attracted to, but she supposed it wasn't necessary.

"However," her mother said, "Lucas did not purchase your maidenhead for himself. He tells me that it would take a truckload of Viagra to enable him to do the deed."

"Eww! TMI!"

"You'll discover that guys will share a lot of things with a whore they won't discuss with their wife, doctor, or lawyer. A whore isn't going to shame him because he's paying for sex. So, she can be trusted with his other secrets."

"So, who did he buy me for?"

"He did not buy you! Get that through your head." Rose frowned at her daughter. "It is essential to remember that these men are not buying women, even if they think they are. A whore is not a slave or a piece of property. He is paying for a service. The whore is providing a service."

"Didn't you just say he was buying my maidenhead? Isn't that a part of me?"

"I meant it figuratively. Think of it as buying a ticket to a debut performance."

"Okay," Rena nodded. "I'll try to keep that in mind. So, who will be attending my debut?"

"Justin Endecott. Lucas Endecott's grandson. According to the e-mail, Justin is twenty-one years old and still a virgin. Lucas wants to change that."

"Why? I mean, I'm overjoyed that my first time won't be with a creepy old man, and I quite like the idea of losing my virginity with another virgin. But why is it any of the old man's business if or when his grandson gets laid?"

"There are many who believe that a boy becomes a man when he first has sex with a woman. Lucas Endecott is one of those. And he thinks it's high time Justin took that step. It's more than a little misogynistic. But so much of the world is. Are you having second thoughts?"

"No. I'm just a little confused about why this is so important to men. They pay millions of dollars just to stick their dick in a girl. They build elaborate rituals around it. They risk their jobs, even their lives for the experience. I don't understand."

"It's evolution, darling. Men are absolutely driven to impregnate as many females as they possibly can. It drives away all their common sense, all their instincts for self-preservation, even their greed. I used to resent it. But there's no point in resenting human nature. It cannot be changed. Now I profit from it."

Rena absorbed that over the next few days, waiting for her appointment. It made her feel much more comfortable with the whole arrangement. She felt in control. Powerful. Men were helpless before her femininity. She had always felt so awkward and exposed when guys stared at her. Now, she understood the incredible strength those stares gave her.

She was feeling confident and almost relaxed when the day of the event dawned. To Rena's surprise, there was a private airstrip behind the shabby no-tell motel where she'd spent her early childhood. Rose informed her that they had clients from other states and countries who came in discreetly by air. Astonishing her daughter even more, Rose told her that they actually owned their own airplane to go pick up well-to-do clients from other parts of the country. It was expensive to maintain. So, unless it was needed, Rose rented it to a charter service.

When they pulled into the motel's parking lot, Rena could see the plane parked behind the building. Her mother drove around to the back and they watched as a fuel truck filled the plane's tanks. A set of collapsible stairs emerged from under the aircraft door and unfolded. A uniformed pilot came out of the plane, descended to the asphalt and approached the car.

"Good morning, ladies. May I escort our guest into the aircraft?"

"This is it," Rose said. "Your last chance to back out with honor. If you climb those steps, you're committing yourself."

"I am already committed," Rena asserted. She got out of the car and allowed the pilot to put his hand on her back and guide her. It was a very masculine gesture that women were somehow expected to feel comforted by, but its usage had always confused her.

She entered the plane and found herself in a small room with a compact travel kitchen, two seats, and a television. A door to her left presumably led to the cockpit. The other door, on her right, probably led to the main cabin.

Rena watched with some interest as the main hatchway was secured, shaping itself to the cylindrical tube of the plane's body. She resolved to learn how to fly one of these babies. If she and her mother owned one, then she had a right to make use of it.

A breathtakingly beautiful flight attendant, whose nametag read "Holly," ushered her through the right-hand door, into the main cabin. Rena had never been on an airplane before, but she'd seen them in various television shows, and this was not what she'd expected.

A queen-sized bed was pushed up against the side wall of the plane. You could lie on that bed and look out the windows. A few feet from the foot of the bed were three rows of luxurious airplane seats, looking more like Lazy-Boy than Delta.

"Does this bed get used a lot? Is there usually an audience?" Rena asked Holly. This guy was supposed to be a virgin, but perhaps his father? Or grandfather? And imagine doing it with those seats filled.

"No," Holly informed her, studying Rena with cautious neutrality. "Three days ago, this was an office. The Endacotts do a lot of business on their way to do other business. The seats are for rough weather or for watching movies or presentations. The desk and sofas were removed so you could conduct your own kind of...business."

Though Holly was very careful not to show it, Rena sensed disapproval from the flight attendant. It seemed rather hypocritical. Holly's tight uniform, displaying a lot of leg and cleavage, showed that she had been hired for her looks and body. Rena made a quick evaluation of her situation and the woman standing in front of her. The 3.8 million dollars the Endacotts had paid for Rena's presence and services gave her a great deal of leeway. Though it might be a mistake, she tried to put the hostile flight attendant on the defensive. "I'm surprised you weren't chosen for this yourself. You're more dressed for the role than I am. But I'm guessing you're not a virgin."

Holly gasped at the insult and bared her teeth in a snarl. But she knew her duty and slapping a virgin whore was not part of it. "Please take a seat," she said with a tight smile. "We'll be in the air shortly."

Rena accepted the instructions and chose a seat by a window. Holly snarkily offered her milk and cookies, or anything else she might like, except for alcohol. "We're still in the States. I am informed that you're eighteen. You're not legal for adult or other recreations. When we get over international waters, you may have some champagne or marijuana if you wish."

When Rena declined, Holly went through a door behind the bed and shut the door. Reana assumed that she had her own seat back there.

Rena's first flight was absolutely thrilling. Watching the ground drop away and feeling the ascension in her belly were exciting new experiences. She was losing more than just her sexual virginity on this day, and she welcomed the education. Just imagining all that empty air beneath her and the miracle of technology that let her rise above it all was both scary and exciting.

She couldn't help but make comparisons. The day after she'd turned eighteen, Eric Martinez had taken her to a movie. Kevin Connelly had rented a limo on the one occasion she'd dated him. But Justin Endecott had sent a luxurious private jet. Even if she hadn't sold her virginity to his father for Justin to claim, Rena would be tempted to give it up to him after such a gesture. Any girl would.

The plane touched down in Aruba. When they taxied to a stop, Holly emerged from the employee area at the back. She'd gotten herself in control and in a professional tone, explained. "Your line of work is legal here. The Endacotts will not be risking any criminal charges for this encounter. Justin does not know the details of the auction, nor does he know your name. His father asks that you keep it that way. And since his father is paying your fee, it would be best to honor his wishes. Employees and contractors who fail to follow instructions always regret it."

After delivering this warning, Holly went to stand by the door as it was opened by the pilots. The man who entered was not at all what Rena had pictured. He wasn't tall. Taller than Rena, who was short even for a woman, but a small, unimposing man. He had sandy-coloured hair and glasses. He was handsome, in a soft and weak way, not someone with a lot of charisma or charm. If he wasn't rich, it would not be a surprise that he was still a virgin.

Holly guided him to the seat next to Rena's, watched as he buckled himself in, then made herself scarce, going back through the door to the small room next to the outer hatch.

Defying the instructions of Holly, she introduced herself. "Hi. I'm Rena." If they were giving each other their innocence, he deserved to have her name.

"Justin," he responded. He wouldn't look at her, except in short, darting glances. Rena was amused by that. She had once had the same reaction to the presence of a whore. She'd been sitting in the food court at the mall with her friend Stacey when a couple of women in tight, skimpy clothes had taken a table nearby. Realizing what they must be, she had been embarrassed and intimidated. Neither she nor Stacey had been able to look at them, yet they hadn't been able to ignore them either. Those same darting glances had been the result.

The plane hadn't been on the ground twenty minutes, but now that Justin was settled, they sped down the runway and climbed back into the sky. Rena stared out the window again, but she was aware that Justin had his eyes closed and his fingers clenched around the arms of his seat.

"Afraid of flying?" she asked, when the island was behind them.

"Terrified."

"I'm sorry."

"Why? It's not your fault."

"No, but I can sympathize. If I had to sit in a room full of spiders, it would be a nightmare."

Justin chuckled at the comparison. "I guess it's similar. Except that I have to ride this thing three or four times a week, running errands for my father."

"That sucks. Where are we going today? Another island? Why wasn't Aruba suitable?"

"We're not going anywhere. As soon as we get high enough, we're going to circle while you and I...do stuff."

"Oh." Rena thought about that. She was going to spend her virginity on a ticket to the mile-high club. After a moment, she said, "I don't like your father."

"Have you met him?"

"No. And I don't want to. But this is supposed to be your first time. It should be in a pleasant environment. It seems cruel to make you go through this when you're terrified by the plane ride."

"It's your first time, too," Justin pointed out. "At least, that's what my father said. He paid big bucks for a virgin, he told me."

"It is my first time. But I'm enjoying the plane ride. And nobody paid for me. Get that through your head. He paid for a service. That's all. He paid big bucks for a first-time service. It's like buying tickets for the premiere of a new Broadway musical. Attending the first performance makes the experience more valuable. But nobody owns me but me.

Justin seemed surprised by her lecture but didn't argue. He apologized instead. "I'm sorry. I'm a little nervous. I don't know the protocols."

"Neither do I. We'll figure it out together. The flight attendant warned me to not even hint at the financial arrangements behind this, but we've already broken that rule. We're both just feeling our way through this."

Justin grinned. "She wanted you to keep quiet because my father wants to protect me from American sex tourism laws. If neither of us touches the money or mentions the money, we can all pretend there was no money."

Holly popped out of her hidey hole and let them know that the plane had attained a cruising height. "Knock on this door when you're...um...finished. Or if you need something. Otherwise, nobody will come into this room unless there is an emergency. We're out over the ocean and small planes fly about 5,000 feet higher than the commercial flight paths. We're out of everybody's way and we can circle up here for five hours before we need to land and refuel. So you've got some time."

With that announcement, Holly retreated back into her own area. Rena unbuckled her seat belt, moving slowly out of nervousness. It helped a little to see that Justin wasn't moving any faster than she was.

"Can I ask you a personal question?" Rena ventured.

"I think we're about to get pretty personal. I think we can speak openly."

Rena smiled and nodded. He was right. "You're rich and good-looking. How is that you're a virgin?"

"It's the MeToo movement. I have to be careful. Girls flock to me, eager to be seen with me, hoping for favors. Many of them would be perfectly willing to go to bed with me.

"But I'm used to getting anything I want. How do I know if a girl honestly wants me to sleep with her or is just intimidated by the money and influence I have? I don't have the experience to be able to spot the difference."

Rena had to acknowledge that very real possibility. "Yeah. That happened to a friend of mine. She went on a double date with her college roommate. The roommate's boyfriend had promised his buddy a girl. His girlfriend provided my friend. Both the roommate and the boyfriend promised the buddy that sex was going to happen. My cousin was the only one who didn't know that. But she was too scared to say no."

"All in all, this is probably a better solution."

"I still think you have other options, but I'm here to be of service. Shall we get started?"

"I don't think we're in a rush."

"No," Rena said. "But I'm so nervous, I'm jumping out of my skin."

Justin laughed. "Ok, yeah. I know how you feel. How do we start?"

"We could get undressed," she suggested.

"Just like that? Just take off our clothes?"

"Yeah. My mom made me practice getting naked in front of people by taking me to a strip club and making me perform. Even if I get embarrassed, and I probably will, I like guys looking at me. Do you want me to go first? Or wait. I have an idea. Why don't you take off my clothes and I'll take off yours?"

Justin nodded in relief and anticipation. They kicked off shoes and socks to get a head start on the fun part. The vibrations of the plane under Rena's feet felt good under her bare feet.

Justin moved closer to Rena and reached for the hem of her shirt. "I expected you to be dressed a lot sexier," he said.

"So did I. I had a whole sexy outfit and some barely-there lingerie. But I was expecting you to come to my room in the hotel. Instead, I came to your airplane. I didn't know where I was going, so I dressed for casual and acceptable."

Slowly, he pulled her t-shirt up. Rena lifted her arms to make it easier for him. Her heart was racing as a man's fingers touched her for the first time. She imagined that Justin was similarly affected, and that held its own thrill. She wanted to ask if he was hard, but couldn't make the words come out.

The t-shirt came off and was dropped in one of the seats. She was standing before him in her bra and jeans, exciting them both. "My turn," Rena said. She copied Justin, trying to pull off his shirt from the hem. But she wasn't tall enough and Justin ended up having to help her.

Justin then unbuttoned her jeans, his fingers at her waist making her breath come faster. They were tight, and hip-hugging. He had to put in some effort to get them down her legs. As she stepped out of them, very aware of the tiny thong she was wearing, Rena offered to turn around. "Would you like to see the rear view? Do you like looking at girl's butts?"

"Oh, yeah. It is always hard to be polite and keep my eyes above the shoulders."

"Well, today, you don't have to worry about that. Look all you want." Rena spun and leaned forward a bit to push her ass out for his inspection.

Justin got impatient and took an extra turn, reaching out and touching her bra fastener. Rena giggled a little when he had trouble getting it undone. But she was patient, and he had clever fingers. He managed the task at last.

With much less difficulty, he slid her thong down. If his thumbs lingered over her cheeks a little more than was strictly necessary for the task, Rena had no objection. And then she was naked, 40,000 feet in the air, standing in front of a man she'd only just met.

Her mother's lessons, and her own observations, helped her overcome the embarrassment that threatened to overwhelm. Justin might be rich. His family might be powerful. And maybe Rena was just a whore and a daughter of a whore. But she could provide a service that even the rich and powerful craved. In such a moment, the whore was more powerful than the wealthiest tycoon.

"Do you want to touch me?" she asked. Justin nodded, seemingly unable to speak. Rena moved closer to him, took his hand and placed it on her breast. Her own gasp at the feel of his fingers reminded her that men weren't the only ones afflicted with a sex drive.

While he gently kneaded her grateful flesh, Rena unzipped his pants and opened them. Impatient herself, she gripped his trousers and underwear together and eased them off his hips, then let gravity take them to the floor.

Rena looked down at his dick, impressed by the sight. She'd seen many, many dicks in porn videos and was delighted to view one that wasn't on a screen. Suddenly feeling shy, and embarrassed about being shy, Rena tried to force herself to think like a professional whore. Instead, she said in a nervous voice, "I've never seen a penis in real life before."

Shy himself, Justin anxiously asked, "Is it okay?"

"I'm not qualified to judge. But it looks just fine to me."

For a long moment, the two of them stood there naked, staring at each other. Rena liked the feel of his eyes on her. It was both empowering and embarrassing at once. And while she thought that his penis looked like a weird little creature growing out his body, there was an arousing sense of privilege at being invited to view it.

Her sense of duty and responsibility nagged at her. "Would you like me to suck on it?" she asked.

"I don't know. I think so. Do you want to?"

Rena shrugged. "I don't know if I want to. But I should probably learn how. Mom tells me that men love blowjobs. Love them. Would do almost anything for them. It's probably a good skill to have. And I am curious."

"So am I," Justin agreed. "What do I do?"

Rena looked around the plane. "Mom says that a guy likes to have a girl kneeling in front of him in a submissive position, looking him in the eyes as she sucks on his dick. If you want that, just stand right where you are. But sometimes, a man loses control of his body when he gets really excited. He might fall down. Perhaps if you were to lie on the bed and I come up between your legs, it would be safer. And I could look out the window if I get bored."

"Bored?"

"Mom says that men love blowjobs. I'm not a man. For the girl, it can get to be tedious, she said."

With no response to that, Justin did as she suggested, climbing up on the bed, lying on his back and spreading his legs. Rena admired the show. Women weren't as affected by the visual as men were, but a naked man crawling around on a bed was still something to enjoy. And that male thing popping up between his thighs held a great deal of fascination.