Taken Advantage if Whilst Being Ill

Story Info
My ex sees me indisposed and does what he wants.
913 words
3.96
27.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hate my living situation. I am stuck living with my ex as we bought a house together and after deciding to split up we can't find a buyer and neither of us can afford to buy the others share.

It has put my sex life on hold as can't really bring a guy back when Dan is in the next room. Best I've managed is a few quick fumbles in taxi on the way home after some works drinks, that just left me feeling just frustrated though.

I have started to build up a good collection of sex toys and they get a lot of use but I still have to be quiet as I know that he will be listening should I start to make any kind of happy sounds and I don't want to give him the satisfaction of listening to me masturbate.

A few nights ago I'd been out for a drink after work with some of the girls which had turned into many drinks and that resulted in me having a few too many. After a slight accident on the dancefloor where I wet myself I was just put in the taxi and sent home. It had been a good night with some grinding on the dance floor but nothing else, and my friends made sure I left alone.

As soon as I got out of the taxi and the cold air hit me I thought I'd feel a bit more sober but there was a horrible smell and I just felt like I was going to be sick. I ran to the door and managed to get in, then straight up the stairs and into the bathroom. In no time at all I was on my hands on knees being very sick and feeling the usual degree of regret for having too much to drink again.

Then I heard a noise behind me, it was Dan coming out of his room. I presumed he was just coming to check on me which I really didn't want but he is a decent guy when all is said and done and we do still look out for each other when feeling unwell - even when self inflicted!

In my rush to get to the bathroom I hadn't closed the door fully and as I turned my head I could see he was stood right behind me! I wasn't in the position to say much at that moment as I had to turn to vomit again. I had one hand on the toilet seat and the other holding my hair back.

I could sense he had moved and felt him gather up my hair in his hand to hold it away from my face. That was much better as I could now hold on to the toilet with both hands and hope for death to come quickly.

But then I felt my dress being lifted up, leaving my bottom exposed to the air. I was wearing a thong but that didn't cover much really, and in this position even less really. His hands stroked over my bum softly and then down towards my pussy, where he pushed the thin fabric between my pussy lips.

He traced my pussy lips with his finger whilst I was still being sick then carefully pulled the thong to one side and inserted a finger and started to finger fuck me and I felt myself starting to get wet whether I wanted to or not. He added a second finger and started to go harder and as deep as he could.

He took his fingers out and I thought he was just going to fuck me, and I kind of wanted him to as it had been so long. But instead he let go of my hair and got onto his hands and knees and pulled my thong aside so he could run his tongue down my slit, god that felt good, he hadn't even asked, but it felt so good! Then he started to finger me again, he is very good at that and had me squirming on his fingers. Then he shifted slightly and started to lick my ass, first around the hole then he slid his tongue inside, he really enjoys that for some reason and it felt kind of nice, but the fingers in my pussy felt better.

After a few minutes of fingering me he stood up and I heard him pull down his shorts, he then knelt behind me and pushed his cock deep into my cunt in one slow but deliberate movement. Even if i wanted him to stop I was so wet I don't think my pussy would have put up any resistance.

He started off slowly but was clearly very horny and I was now dripping wet, so his pace increased and he started to deeply ram into me whilst holding my hips. As he fucked me my dress rode up further and he leant forward and started to play with my nipples.

I wasn't feeling great but I'd stopped being sick so shifted my hand to my clit and was frantically rubbing it until I shuddered as an orgasm ripped through me. Finally Dan came, shooting deep inside me with a grunt. He pulled his cock from my pussy and wiped it on my dress, then covered my cunt with thong and pulled my dress down as if nothing had happened and left the room.