All Comments on 'Taken and Tied Ch. 02'

by squirmer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And then they were amazed as he slipped the cuffs

By the time they got there he was untied and proceeded to kick the crap out of them, leaving them bloody and broken on the floor. End of stupidity. Look it up on U-tube. Cuffs like that are easily defeated. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Sounds like fun. Can one make it do dishes too? And laundry? And I think the old lady next door needs a shag.

Nice one.

Carry on, although changing his sex would be a bit like defeating the purpose, won't it?

Evebroughtanaxthistime

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great draft--needs some editing

What does "plastic cover over paper the mattress" actually mean? Worse, you said: "Next to it was the toilet. There was no shower curtain or interior walls. There was no toilet." --so is there a toilet or not? The premise and story line are all fine, but please have someone help you edit it to help it make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Almost

Sounds about what I would like to happen to me. I want to be kidnapped and turned into a cumwhore slut by some younger boys.

WMLA44WMLA44over 6 years ago
Would love to read more

Hope you get an opportunity to write more on this story. Really enjoy your story and your writing. Thanks and please continue with this story! It's too good to drop at the early parts!

SubmissiveboytoySubmissiveboytoyover 6 years ago
God I wish I was this poor man

Oh my god this story is so hot and its just getting started too. I hope you're planning on writing more for this. I cant wait to read about all the kinky things that are gonna happen to the new sex slave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous