Taken as a Knight, Trained as a Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, why would I quit, when I've already won?" He asked, now directly beside her, and making her jump.

Asha swallowed hard. His voice was deep, like that of most humans when compared to her race, even the males. The base combined with that triumphant arrogance made her own confidence quake. She found herself trying to hide that growing, gnawing dread in her stomach, choosing to counter it with a rush of justified fury, letting her anger fill up the space fear sought to occupy.

"You are just some criminal scum with a fancy gadget, and some unrealistic luck!" She spat.

"You won't be able to keep me here, I'll get into your head, and I'll get out of these chains." Asha threatened.

She hissed then as she felt his hand stroke over her right horn, making her shiver involuntarily. Her hollow horns were almost like antennas she could use to telepathically connect with others of her species, not implements accustomed to a lot of physical touching. Feeling that large hand roughly stroke up across her horn unexpectedly made the small Tungine jerk in her chains, rattling them as her breath escaped her in a soft gust.

"Ah, but you can't, can you? You have to look into my eyes to make your mind voodoo work, and even then, none of your powers are even close to being at normal strength, not when your sword is out of reach. Isn't that right?" The unseen man said.

"H-How do you know any of that?" Asha asked, shaking her head to try to dislodge his hand, but only feeling him close his fingers around her horn more tightly, and hold her still, making her scowl, face reddening as he handled and manipulated her head.

"I did my research, Asha. Despite what you may think, I'm a bit more than just some random smuggler with a Nano-net and some chains. I've been watching you, taking notes. For example, I know you're trying to prove yourself to the other knights, using your free time to go on unsanctioned patrols.

"I know at what time you patrol like this, I know that you do so alone, against the advice of your teachers. And I knew you would find our deal going down when you did. Because I know you, Asha. And Soon, You'll know me too." Said the smuggler.

Each word was like a snake bite filled with freezing, fear inducing venom, and Asha could not hide the color draining from her face as he revealed just how planned out all of this had been, from the start, to right now. The chains rattled and clinked again as she tried to close her posture, but was held back, her knees touching together as she blindly searched for something to say.

"W-Why? Why me? What do you want?" She almost whispered, swallowing after to keep her voice from cracking.

He stroked her horn in response, hard, calloused hands running over every detail, making Asha wince and puff, flushing her with a fresh sense of shame and anger. He was obviously toying with her! And what's worse, it was working!

"Because I was in the market for a new pet. And when I saw you a few weeks ago, I just could not resist." He said.

"P-Pet?! The Stars will blow out before I ever let that happen!" she spat back at him, trying to strike him with her right arm, and nearly succeeding, forcing him to hop back and pull his hand away from her horn.

"Hahaha, yes, that's the spirit!" He said unexpectedly.

"Try to fight as much as you can. I've never trained a Tungine before, so I'd like to try out a host of different things. Feel you out, so to speak. So, do try to make it last, for both of us." He said.

"You're insane!" Asha shrilled, struggling and thrashing anew, red hair flying, sheets rumpling and being kicked away.

Then, without warning, she felt her breath leave her as he swung himself on top of her, knocking the air out of her as he landed on her stomach, his legs pinning her arms down as his weight kept her from thrashing further. The move left her disoriented and gasping to draw breath back into her lungs, feeling him pressing something against her face, but unable to think of anything more than getting air.

When Asha began to drag oxygine back into her lungs, it wasn't until her third deep breath that she noticed the sweet taste of the air, and how it numbed her throat as she breathed it. Still blind, she realized what he was pressing against her face, a gas mask!

"No!" She yelled, muffled through the gas exuding cup he had placed around her mouth and nose, Asha tossing her head and shaking from side to side to dislodge him, but it was too late once she did.

Almost immediately she felt her eyes rolling as a sense of distinct euphoria and warmth washed into her head, drowning most of her immediate thoughts in waves of hot, wordless sensations. She could feel that heat moving through her, down her spine and into her body, like a warm taint, taking her tension and her thoughts and swaddling them until nothing was truly clear anymore. She had never personally felt the effects before, but she knew what he had forced her to breathe. Asha coughed and spat.

"Tenma powder...D-Damn you!" she cursed.

"Arosalized Tenma powder." He corrected with an unseen smile.

Already her muscles felt far too relaxed, her thoughts clouded, each direct line of reasoning now encrusted with a hazey high which made staying on topic extremely hard. That sheen of sweat which coated her grew glossier as a new heat began to burn inside Asha, making her wiggle and worm drunkenly in the chains. The Smuggler got off, which she was thankful for, but only after she had grown so weak that both he and she doubted her own ability to continue physically struggling.

"That's better. Let's start things off nice and easy for your first day, ok pet?" He said with mock sweetness, stroking her head and right side horn once more.

This time she could not help but gasp loudly at the touch, shivers moving through her body from head to toe as his fingers curled around her horn, his thumb stroking over it, teasing her. Her breath escaped her in heated puffs and unwilling whimpers, Asha's head easily moved and manipulated now by his gentlest pull and push. He then slid his hand off her head, and moved down to her right arm, beginning to fiddle and click something there. Asha couldn't quite grasp what he was doing until she felt her gauntlet loosen, be unstrapped from her forearm, and then slid from her hand.

"Wh-a...What are you doing?" She asked through clumsy lips, nearly slurring the words.

"Just making you more comfortable. After all, you won't be fighting anymore, so no need to keep wearing this silly armor." He said, moving down to her right foot now, and beginning to release her from her armored boot.

She tried to fight him, kicking weakly, but as a human, he was already physically stronger than her, having come from a higher gravity planet than her own kind. On top of that, her head was swimming, and combined with her blindfold, it left her totally disoriented, and barely able to coordinate her own body. So piece by piece, he removed her armor, first her boots and gauntlets, then the thick shoulder pads she wore, moving around her black robe, leaving it intentionally intact, and open. He then began to remove her armored chest plate, making her wince as he tugged and tinkered with it, before it finally came apart.

Asha tried to show no shame, to hold onto any dignity that she could as she was stripped more and more, but could not prevent the heated blush which began to spread across her face as he pulled away her chest plate to reveal her wrapped breasts. He paused then, and she knew he was watching her, virtually able to feel his gaze pressing hungrily across her bright skin.

"Hmmm, what are you? A B cup maybe? I was honestly hoping you were hiding a little more behind that armor." The man complained, making her blush increase by magnitudes.

"I-I'm just a late bloomer! Mistress says I'm still growing! And besides, as if I'd want to look good for some pig like you!" She yelled, face burning.

He chuckled and slid his bare hands up, over her stomach and towards her restrained breasts. She shuddered, toned stomach twitching under his touch, back arching slightly as she tried to draw herself away from him futally. He slid his thumbs under the wraps, and pushed them up, exposing her to the cool air and his thirsty sight. By fear, and cold, and unwilling stimulation, she found her body shamefully responding to his touch as he cupped her chest.

"Oh, you may say one thing, but your cute breasts say something else." He said, his thumbs gently teasing her little hardening peaks.

He had slowly revealed the cream coloured patterns which coated her body like natural tattoos, and saw now that they also led to her nipples, dying that tender skin white, though they darkened a bit from the rest of the patterns on her person when he continued to tease and toy with her. Beneath him she tried to control her breathing, biting her lip to hold back any unwanted sounds that might escape her again as his thumbs rolled and rubbed over those sensitive points. Twinges of tantalizing heat and lust seemed to be sparked and stoked from the contact, making her legs tighten together as she felt a searing delight not only in her breasts, but lower as well.

"Mmm, I can tell you're feeling it. Just give in Asha, it's nothing to be ashamed about. Even raw Tenma can drive most women mad with need, and you breathed in the arosalized version. There's nothing you can do about the way that you feel...so you might as well enjoy it, right?" The man above her said, as he moved one hand down to rub the warm, sunset skin of her toned tummy.

Asha felt her eyes flutter, swooning as he pressed firmly but carefully down, rubbing small circles over her wakening womb, exacerbating the liquid ache she felt growing and stirring there. But she grit her teeth in resistance, allowing no shameful sounds to escape her lips, but only barely.

"Y-Your a pig...this doesn't...feel good..." She managed to say past her barely suppressed gasps of tortuous, building tension.

"Oh really?" He asked, a nefarious twinge in his voice, one which revealed its intent a few moments later when Asha felt his hand withdraw from her belly, and shortly after, tasted the numbingly sweet flavor of the Tenma root once more.

He had subtly placed the plastic cup around her mouth and nose again, just short of actually touching her skin, tricking Asha into two breathfuls of the intoxicated air before she realized what he had done.

"N-No! Shhtop!" She slurred, shaking her head from side to side again, the man laughing as he pulled the cup away.

Asha swooned anew on the bed, feeling as though she were not just laying down, but falling through the air, rushing down rapidly as the T-root powder drove her higher and higher. She could barely remember what she was doing, or what was happening, head lolling from side to side. The young knight was so stunned that she only realized that her armored shorts were being cut away in the last few moments before they too were stripped.

"N-Nhhooo...P-Pig! Per-Pervert!" she moaned and groaned as he slid what was left off and tossed it into a heap against the wall.

She clamped her legs shut as tightly as she could, blush burning her skin as she felt his eyes ogling her anew. Asha wore little more than a thong underneath, and it left very little to the imagination, the thin strip of black cloth failing to conceal that she was naturally hairless down there, and as well having an adorable, nearly heart shaped marking directly over her hidden pedals.

"Oh Stars and Streams, you really are the jackpot! I'm almost sorry I can't sell you. I've been around long enough to know you're worth a fortune, if trained right." He said, taking either end of her thong and pulling up on it, wedging it between her lips, making the restrained knight squeak and wiggle in response.

Asha could barely form any words at all, muchless any snappy comebacks, instead rustling her chains and trying to weakly kick him off. Her resistance seemed to only stoke his lust, and he reversed his pull, yanking her underwear down roughly before tearing it entirely off.

"Ahhh! Noo! Get osh me!" She slurred, trying to knee him, managing to kick him twice in the gut, before he seized both of her knees in his wide hands.

Asha panted and groaned as she did her best to struggle against his brute strength, but could not prevent him from prying her knees apart and revealing her virgin flower to the air, drawing lewd shudders out from Asha's struggling form. The proud but young knight found her face thoroughly and completely coated in a growing flush, knowing what he would find when he looked between her quivering thighs.

"Oh? What's this?" He asked, one of his hands resting on her leg and sliding up until he was stroking across her moist gates, smirking as he drew his fingers away, seeing the obvious slickness between them.

She cried out as he made contact with her directly, grunting with a heated whine, half choked off, as his fingers moved across her untouched folds. Asha turned her face away from him, imagining the smug grin he was mocking her with as he loomed over her.

"Didn't you say that none of this felt good? I didn't know the knights of Voin accepted little sluts into their ranks." He said through a sneer, delighting in the sudden flushing of her bright skin.

"M-My mistress...my mistress w-will get you...for this...you won't g-get away..." The defeated knight panted under him.

"Oh, really? I'm fine with that. If she wants to join in...the more the merrier..." He said, leaning down to whisper it into her ear as his hand returned to that aching place between her legs, rubbing her lower lips, the sudden contact making her jump, her back arching as her hips began to wiggle.

Asha was barely maintaining any of her composure anymore, the blindness awakening something within her that she never knew was there, an insidious lust she had never realized she was harboring. But being blind, not knowing when or where his hands would land, was a suspense that made her smolder in a brand new, and completely shameful way. Her belly began to pulse and ache more intensely, sending waves through her nerves, numbing her thoughts with buffeting volleys of searing need and growing lust.

Her hands reached to stop him, but each time the result was the same, her limbs held back from interfering with his fun by the shackles which pinned her. Each failed attempt to stop him only reinforced how truly helpless she was in those moments, utterly unable to prevent any of his perverted exploration of her body. And the sense of that helplessness was like its own, heady drug, flushing her with a weighty pleasure that was collecting in all of the wrong places.

Then, his thumb found her clitty, carefully drawing back her hood to expose her lovely love button to the air, before gently pressing against it with his calloused digit.

"Ah-Ahhh! Ohhhh, pah...Ahhh! D-Don't! Don't t-touch me there!" She cried out, surprising herself but unable to hold her voice in, not while his finger was applying that subtle pressure to her weak spot.

"Oh, you liked that, didn't you?" The smuggler snickered, his breath playing over her face as he leaned over her, his hand never ceasing his work.

Asha could not help but pant back, unable to hold in her voice, mind awash in stimulation that her monk-like order had never trained her to resist or even understand. She felt a pressure building in her lower tummy, a liquid heat that was gathering second by second. Her voice cried out as she tried to struggle and shrink away from his touch, able to do no more than to tremble, beginning to unconsciously gyrate her hips in a beautifully lewd fashion.

"Cum for me you sweet little slut! Cum like a good girl and I'll give you a reward." He said, rubbing over her lips at a consistent, heavy pace, neither speeding up or slowing down while his thumb twirled and stroked her erect clitty.

Blinded though she was, Asha could suddenly see stars, breaths heaving, voice filling the air with lewd, wordless pleasure as lights shined in her vision. Her gyrating hips suddenly went rigid, and as they did, the smuggler gently captured her little gem between his thumb and forefinger, the pressure applied being light, but more than enough to send sparks coursing through her whole body. Asha arched her back with a reluctant grace, crying out in unabashed ecstasy as her legs convulsed, hips jerking as she came, a rush of her juices escaping her twitching, virgin folds as she was overcome by a surge of satiating pleasure..

It was the most powerful orgasm Asha had ever had, and to her shock, she was shown right away that it was not over. The Smuggler had positioned himself down between her trembling legs, catching her juices on his tongue and lapping up her twitching folds, dragging the intense pleasure there out into near agonizing over stimulation. With Asha utterly unable to pull back or away, his licking tongue had become an effectively inescapable implement of torture through ecstacy.

His large, rough mouth mounted muscle stroked up and across her lips as he tasted her, appreciating the vaguely sweet, almost cinnamon flavor of her alien flower. Meanwhile, Asha's hidden eyes rolled up as he licked and stimulated her all through the height of her orgasm, making her chained legs twitch and kick uselessly, fingers grasping the sheets, toes curling and clenching as he carried her through the entire ordeal on the end of his attentive tongue. She was left a bleary eyed, panting mess in the aftermath, mindless moans of pleasure and exhaustion rising up out of her, as she lay limp, her mind still coming down from the top of her high. She had...never felt anything quite like that before.

All the while, the smuggler pulled away and licked his lips, gazing down at her delicious folds with a brazen grin. Asha felt him get up off the bed, and heard something, the unclipping of straps, zippers, and clasps. But her mind was a million miles away, Asha being left dazed and helpless as Tarran the Smuggler began to get ready for the main course. He had forced a taste of the pleasure that would be Asha's onto her. Now he would take a taste of the pleasure that was to be his by right of the conquest which was so tantalizingly laid out before him.

"Ok baby, it's my turn now..." He whispered into her ear, laying his swollen, human cock down across her soaked petals, letting the distracted girl feel what he intended for her now that Tarran had ensured she had been properly warmed up for the next part of her...training...

To Be Continued In Asha's Next Story

12