Taken As I (and my Man) Wanted

Story Info
A sexually powerful women is taken relentlessly.
5.9k words
4.66
32.2k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Samantha. I'm a petite 5'4" redhead in my mid forties with a full, round butt, a tight, curvy waist and very perky, small A-cup breasts, topped with gumdrop nipples that are often a deep pink and a little more than half an inch long. My boyfriend tells me I have a sexy, casual style. Lots of dresses, fitted jeans, and t-shirts that all have a bit of a sexy element to them. Nothing crazy (usually), just deep v-neck t-shirts or dresses that accentuate my very feminine curves. I'd say that most people would never think I am capable of doing the things I've done by looking at me. But I have a sneaking suspicion that there are men and women out there who look at me and have my number and realize I'm a very sexual woman. They don't know the specifics (like the fact that I've fucked or blown 16 different men in the last 5 years) or that I've serviced all those men because my boyfriend (who is now my husband) loves sexually powerful women like me. I've had a very fun sex life for a very long time, even before I met him. But my husband opened the door to some experiences I had never had before.

Thinking of the day he first asked if I would be interested in being with another man still makes me tingle. We were sitting in a restaurant with tables very close to one another. Every word everyone spoke around us could clearly be heard. In the middle of a sweet but rather innocuous conversation about normal life stuff he picked up his phone to write a text. I felt a pang of disappointment rise in me as I wondered who or what could be so much more interesting or important that he would decide to text right in the middle of our conversation. He put his phone down and smiled at me.

I considered this handsome but now slightly annoying man across the table from me. Grey hair and warm, friendly brown eyes. Thin lips that sat beneath an aquiline nose which were somehow voluptuous and soft when kissing. Broad shoulders and nice arms attached to a torso with just a hint of "Dad bod". He was a strong and good man and I was so happy he was mine. Even if his ADD would get a bit annoying when his watch was buzzing or phone dinging. "Jeez, Jason..." I said to myself, "you sure know how to make a girl feel special."

"You have a text, baby," he said. "Check your phone."

I smiled. It realized it was me he was texting. I took out my phone and saw the notification on my home screen. "You are so incredibly gorgeous. And you look so hot. I want you right now," the message said.

"Oh. I should really return this one. Do you mind, sweetheart?"

"Please do," he replied.

"Thank you. You look damn sexy yourself. I'm going to do things to you later," I texted to him.

He picked up his phone and grinned. "What kinda things?" was his reply.

"I'm going to make out with you. And I'm going to give you my pussy. And I'm going to swallow your cock and make you cum so hard you'll shake and see stars like you do," I texted.

"Well that accelerated quickly! Ha. I want all that. And more. I am going to take your pussy. And your mouth. And your ass. I'm going to make you cum so hard that you gush and squirt all over the bed. Or wherever we may be fucking. I'm going to use you so long you'll be begging me to stop," he replied.

We have lots of sexual temperatures. It was clear tonight was going to lean to the hot, kinky side of the dial. I smiled as I heard someone at a table nearby make some remark about "look at that poor couple that is just texting other people and how much superior they were to us since they weren't like that couple!" If only they knew my boyfriend was telling me how he was going to totally use me til I couldn't even have any more sex. Which was something that had never, ever happened to me. I was always able to outlast all my lovers.

"You think you can make me beg you to stop? That sounds like a challenge. I don't think you can do it," I texted.

He quickly typed "true! You've always outlasted me. Maybe I'll need to call in reinforcements."

I felt a tingle move through me. I felt myself getting a little wetter. He smiled a wry smile and gave the slightest hint of an eyebrow raise as I looked up at him after reading the text.

"Reinforcements?" I said with a loud whisper.

"Yes. Reinforcements," he replied confidently, his deep voice carrying across the other tables.

I picked my phone back up and typed "so what do you mean, reinforcements? Like dildos and toys?"

"No, not toys. Well, maybe toys, too but if I can't use you up, maybe I need to bring a friend along who will help me out. Maybe two men will have you crying uncle by the end of the night," he typed. "I could make that happen, you know."

"How would you make that happen? With who? How?" My mind was racing as I considered this possibility. I was feeling flushed as my nipples began to throb and I felt a growing heat between my legs.

"This will take a minute," he said out loud. His fingers began to move furiously over his phone's screen. I sat and began to think of two cocks in front of me as he typed this long message:

"I have a friend I've known for a while. We met a few years ago under some kinda kinky circumstances. Back when Craigslist was a thing for hooking up I was just perusing the listings for a laugh. I came across a post that said something like "normal dude, loves watching porn and jacking with other normal dudes. Bonus points if you like to show off your wife or girlfriend." You know how that kinda thing turns me on so I reached out to him. We exchanged some messages and he came by. I showed him some discreet pics of some of the women I had dated and we jacked off to that and some regular porn he liked. It was no big deal. Then we had a beer and it turns out he was a pretty cool guy. We would hang out occasionally. He and I wound up becoming friends. When you and I started dating a while back I shared one of the pics with him you told me I could put online. He thought you were so hot that he begged to meet you. He said outright he wanted to fuck you with me."

I read the text, taking in the detail. It was dawning on me that this could actually happen. But I had so many questions! We went back to texting...

"Have I ever met him?"

"No"

"Do you still jack off with him"

"No. We haven't done that in years. And I wouldn't do something like that behind your back."

"Is he good looking?"

"I'd say he is. And he's in good shape, too. And he's, um, "gifted""

"You mean his cock? How big is it?"

"Maybe you'll find out for yourself sometime."

"You won't just tell me? And you really want this to happen? It won't make you jealous?"

"Oh baby. I may want this more than you do. I'd love for you to do it. It would feel like a gift to me," he said aloud.

"I think I would like to give you this gift, honey," I said. "If it would be something you would really enjoy."

With that he picked up his phone, typed a text and set his phone down. I picked mine up to see what he had written. There was no text there.

"It hasn't come through yet," I said.

"I wasn't texting you this time," he replied.

His phone buzzed. He picked it up. He smiled and handed me the phone. There were two texts on the screen.

The first said "Want to fuck my girlfriend tonight?"

The second, obviously from his friend, said "When should I be there?"

I felt the blood rush out of my face. And felt slightly faint for a moment. My mind was blank as the thought "oh my God my boyfriend wants me to fuck another man and it is going to happen tonight" congealed. All the blood that rushed out of my face traveled to my nipples. And my pussy. I felt like my entire body was tingling and throbbing.

"What time do you want him to come over, honey?" my boyfriend asked.

I couldn't think. I felt like I couldn't move. But heard the words "tell him an hour after we get home from dinner" leave my mouth.

"I love you," my boyfriend said.

"You better," I replied with a mischievous smile spreading across my lips.

The rest of dinner was a blur. I do remember trying to slip a nipple out of my dress (successfully) and trying to reach my boyfriend's cock with my foot under the table (unsuccessfully. Sorry about your nuts, baby! I won't try that again.)

Driving home my boyfriend took his cock out. He was totally hard. "This is how excited I am, baby." I leaned over and licked the precum off his cock and sat back up. I leaned the seat back and took my panties off then sat back up and dropped the top of my dress down, exposing my breasts and driving him even more crazy. We pulled into the driveway and my boyfriend said "don't put your dress back up. Walk in topless." I did as I was told, getting even wetter at my boyfriend's dominating tone. I strolled into the house, wondering if any neighbors happened to be watching.

We stepped inside the house and I asked my boyfriend if he would "get things ready" (I'm not even sure what I was thinking) while I took a shower.

When I emerged he had turned the lights low, lit candles, opened wine and arranged three glasses next to the bed. It struck me that there were THREE glasses there where before there had only ever been two. This was really going to happen. I began feeling a little nervous.

I looked at the clock and asked when he would be here. My boyfriend said "he's pretty excited. He's actually waiting outside right now until I tell him to come in. He was here when we got home and saw you walking into the house topless, panties in hand. He can't wait to have you."

I instantly felt nervous again. "What should I do? What should I wear?"

My boyfriend kissed me gently on the lips. He walked me to a plush chair in the corner of the room and sat me down. He took a scarf he had placed on the foot of the bed and tied it around my eyes, blocking my vision completely.

"There. You look perfect. Stay right there. I'll go get him and bring him in.

I sat alone in the room. I heard the door open. Muffled voices. Laughter. More talking. Then silence. I sat for a minute. Then another. Finally I felt a presence in front of me. And smelled a new person. Musky. Masculine. I strained to see through the scarf but my boyfriend had tied it perfectly. I couldn't see a thing.

I heard a deep breath then felt it. The head of a cock against my lips, gently pressing. I opened my mouth slowly and he pushed it in. This was not my boyfriends cock. Oh my. It was thick. The head felt different. More dense. Oh my, he's pulling it back out and pushing it in again. Salty precum. It keeps going deeper, reaching the back of my tongue. I open my mouth wider, trying to accommodate it, trying to make his cock feel amazing. It is totally hard. I reach up and touch it. Oh my it's thick. I put my hand around it. As much cock as there was in my mouth there was still enough of his cock outside my mouth to hold the shaft and still have another couple of inches before I reached his balls. Dear God. He was big. My boyfriend wasn't lying.

My boyfriend. I wasn't even thinking of him! All I could think of was this huge cock now moving in and out of my mouth, so slowly and so rhythmically. And I had been wrong. He was getting even harder! My pussy was tingling and aching. It wanted that cock in her, slamming against my cervix over and over.

I felt another presence. My boyfriend walking up to me. I felt his cock at the corner of my mouth. This was really happening! Two cocks! His friend kept thrusting in and out as my boyfriend just teased his cock against my open mouth, filled with his friend's cock. His friend pulled out enough to let my boyfriends cock take a place next to him. Two throbbing, pre-cum covered cocks in my mouth at the same time! I felt like such a slut. His friend pulled his cock all the way out and I took my boyfriend all the way into my mouth, balls deep. The difference between their cocks was amazing. I was loving the difference. And was so excited to feel that bigger cock again. I took my boyfriends cock out of my mouth as I reached out and tried to find his friend again. My boyfriend reached up and untied the scarf. As the eyes adjusted to the dim candle light I finally saw these two amazing men in front of me. And his friend was indeed "gifted". He had to be at least eight inches. Probably more. I grabbed both cocks and put his friend back in my mouth. I was LOVING the difference between them!

(This is a good time to establish that I love my boyfriends cock. It makes me cum in the most delightful ways. He's exactly six inches long ("oh, not too big! Good for anal," said a friend when she asked about his cock) and I love it. But I've had bigger cocks than my boyfriend's many, many times before. And my strongest orgasms come from my cervix being absolutely slammed. If a cock is eight inches or more I cum so hard. I scream. It hurts in the very best ways. I stretches me in ways my boyfriend doesn't. I absolutely love it. And his friend's length and thickness was going to make me cum harder than my boyfriend had ever seen before. And he's seen me cum very hard.)

I looked at these two stunning men in front of me and needed them. My boyfriend got behind me on the chair and held my hair back. His friend put his cock right back in my mouth. There were hands pulling on my large nipples and squeezing my petite a-cup breasts. And hands holding my head and caressing my neck. And a hard cock pressed against my ass with the other pushing deeper and deeper into my mouth.

My boyfriend pushed me forward. I got on my knees on the ground in front of the chair. My boyfriend lined his cock up with my dripping pussy and pushed it in as his friend held my head and continued to fuck my mouth.

"Your girl is loving this" his friend said.

"Yes she is. She's being such a good slut. I'm so proud of you honey. Are you going to do everything we ask?"

I pulled his cock out of my mouth and stroked it in rhythm with the pounding my boyfriend was giving me from behind. "Yes. Yes. I'll do everything. Fuck me. Please fuck me. Hard, baby. Hard," I whimpered.

My boyfriend said "You should hold her head and really fuck her mouth. She likes being made to do what you want". His friend obliged. He held my head in place and began moving his cock in and out much harder and deeper than the gentle, almost sweet, way he was moving his cock in and out of my mouth on the chair a moment ago. I was loving it. I felt like I was losing all control and these men were going to just use me to cum over and over.

"I love it I love it I love it," I heard myself saying. "Please fuck me, please please fuck me. Fuck my mouth. Fuck my pussy. Please! Please!"

My boyfriend understood what I wanted. He knew I was talking to his friend. That it was his cock that was thrusting hard into my throat that I wanted in my pussy. I hear him say "I think that's your cue. You're going to use this pussy," to his friend. "But give me a minute".

My boyfriend grabbed my hips and began thrusting faster. I felt his cock grow harder. And then jets of cum filling me. I felt my first orgasm build and I shuddered and let out a small whimper as I came on his cock. He came for much longer than he usually did. And instead of the usual relief that comes after an orgasm, that sweet moment of bliss that you share with a partner, my boyfriend said "now she's ready" and pulled out of me as he stood me up and bent me over the bed. His friend quickly took my boyfriend's place behind me.

I felt his cock brush against my ass. It felt like the tip slid down past my ass, past my pussy. He put his hands on my full, curvy ass and gripped and spread my cheeks apart. I gasped as I felt his tongue gently caress me. He licked deep in my pussy, dripping with my wetness and my boyfriend's cum. He teased my clit as he licked from there, all the way along my lips to my exposed asshole. His tongue traveled back and forth, making me even more wet. I was throbbing to be filled again. I looked behind me to try to see the man who was about to fuck me a little more clearly. I could barely see him behind me in the dim light. But then as he stopped licking me and stood and I caught a glimpse of the outline of the long, thick, very hard cock that was about to be inside me. I felt myself pushing my ass back towards him, showing him I needed him inside me.

I felt his hands reach up over my ass to my waist. He lined his cock up with my dripping pussy and pushed. Slightly off alignment, I reached between my legs to line him up as he did the same. I felt his hand on mine as I held his cock and shuddered at how thick and hot it was. I could feel the constant pressure of his pushing against me.

I moved the head of his cock down and to the right just a bit. He began sliding right in. Despite being soaked and filled with cum his cock struggled to open me and get all the way in! He was so thick and so long! I could feel myself being stretched. "Oh my God oh my God oh my God" I heard myself panting as he continued to push his cock deep into me.

He would pull back then push forward, getting a little deeper each time. I heard my boyfriend say something about how beautiful this was and what a good girl I am but I barely registered the sentiment. My mind and body was consumed with this thin, muscular man and the way his cock was pushing into me, almost rutting into me, as if his life depended on getting as deep inside of me as he could.

He pushed. Pushed again. And then it happened. He slammed so hard against my cervix that it felt like it was being pushed a foot inside me. He had opened me completely and I moaned, almost screamed, in pain and pleasure from this magnificent penetration.

"There you are," he said as he applied constant pressure against the back of my pussy. I was throbbing, feeling myself pulse and stretch around him. I began to feel my first orgasm from this huge cock build!

He pulled his cock almost all the way out and absolutely slammed himself back into me. And again. And again. He'd take 2-3 long seconds to withdraw and then would slam back into me as fast and hard as he could. He then picked up the pace and began pounding me with a constant rhythm, over and over. I felt wave after wave of my orgasm wash over me. "Oh my God I'm cumming I'm cumming, oh baby oh God it hurts, it hurts!"

"That's it baby, cum. Cum so hard. I know you're loving that cock and I know it hurts but take it and cum. I know you need this. You know you need this," said my boyfriend.

It was true. I did need it. I really needed it. And it did hurt. My waves of pleasure were matched by the intense, wonderful pain as this cock, which seemed to be getting harder with every thrust, punishing my pussy. I felt him grab my hips tighter and change his tempo a bit, slowing slightly. "He must be about to cum," I thought.

But he wasn't. He went from bending me over to pushing me down into the bed. His thrusting tuned to grinding, deep inside me. What I thought couldn't get more intense did. I saw my boyfriend to my side, he was filming this whole thing on his phone! I couldn't even form words. I just reached out to touch him. He moved closer and my hand found his cock, already hard (still hard?) after the orgasm he had just had in me five minutes before.

"Do you love this, honey?" he asked.

"I love it I love it oh I love it," I said into the mattress, pushed down by his grinding cock. I realized now that the spanks he was giving me as he had me bent over must have been harder than I thought. I felt my ass cheeks stinging as his pelvis ground into it, his cock moving in circles in my pussy, now widening it as much as he had been deepening it.

"Fuck her harder," I heard my boyfriend say.

"Want. You." I said to my man.

He moved in front of my face. I grabbed his cock and put it in my mouth. "I want to feel you in me, too," I said. I was feeling like I was enjoying this cock too much. He needed to know I needed his cock as much as his friend's.

12