Taken As I (and my Man) Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll have it again. Right now suck me, baby. Give yourself to your new friend," he said.

I did what I was told. I sucked on his cock while his friend got me back on my knees. Slapping my ass he went back to slamming into me, alternating with his circular grinding.

I came again.

He didn't stop.

"Her pussy is amazing. She's so beautiful, man," the man fucking me from behind said aloud.

"She's all yours. Use her. We need to wear her out," my boyfriend said, holding my head down on his throbbing cock.

"Oh trust me, I'm going to use her a long time. I've been waiting for this moment," his friend said, accentuating it with yet another ass slap.

Surely he was going to put me in another position. Surely he'd flip me over to missionary or maybe ask me to get on top. But he just kept pounding me from behind. Over and over. I couldn't tell how much time had passed (my boyfriend told me later he had been fucking me for about 15 or 20 minutes straight). He said "I want her mouth. You take a turn with her."

I couldn't believe he hadn't cum yet! I was gushing and squirting all over his cock as he pulled out of me and switched positions with my boyfriend.

Before I could even get situated again and grab this new, huge cock my boyfriend slid inside me effortlessly. I worried I was going to be too stretched out for him! But then he said "baby, your pussy feels amazing. I've never felt it like this before! God it's so good!"

"I'm not too stretched out?" I asked as I grabbed the huge cock in front of me.

"No baby. You're so swollen! He's abused your pussy. You feel so full and tight."

It was true. My pussy did feel swollen from the inside out. And my boyfriend felt incredible. I loved feeling his cock, the one I have every day, back inside me after experiencing his friend. Oh shit. I'm supposed to suck him! I put his cock in my mouth. I felt so full, everywhere! And I was realizing that it's really hard to do a good job sucking a cock when you're being absolutely slammed from behind. My boyfriend solved that problem for me, though.

"Hold her head down, man. Make her suck you. Fuck her mouth. She likes being used and being made to do what we want," he said.

His friend obliged. And my boyfriend was right. I was loving being used and taken. It was how I felt a gangbang might feel (was two enough to constitute a gangbang, I wondered?) where I was just passed around and made to fuck and suck as much as the men wanted.

His friend started pinching and pulling my huge nipples with one hand as he held my head down with the other. He was squeezing my tiny little tits so tightly. My boyfriend kept up his rhythm behind me. I had been on my knees or stomach, sucking cock and being fucked from behind for over 25 minutes. And there was no sign of it stopping.

"Time for more cum, baby!" exclaimed my boyfriend about 5 minutes later. He can cum so many times, over and over. And he was true to form tonight. I felt him cumming inside me again and again as his friend lifted some of the pressure from my head. I moaned and groaned and felt myself getting even wetter from his cum. "Oh God I love it all," I yelled as that huge cock exited my mouth for the first time since my man had started fucking me.

My jaw was sore. My pussy was throbbing. My nipples were tingling and throbbing in rhythm with my pussy. My ass and tits were stinging from being slapped and squeezed so hard. Tears ran down my face from all the gagging on his cock and I felt my body covered in all of our sweat and spit. I honestly thought for a moment "how much longer can they fuck me?"

My boyfriend stepped back and said "your turn again" and without his friend missing a beat his friend pulled me up and on top of him as he slid down the bed. I immediately grabbed his cock and lined it up with my pussy as I felt my boyfriends cum pour out of me and onto his cock. He pushed inside of me effortlessly, returning that cum to its rightful place, deep inside. I began to slowly rock and grind on his cock.

"You two have fun for a minute. I'm going to go get us more wine," my boyfriend said. I knew we didn't need more wine in the room. We hadn't even touched the wine that was already there. My boyfriend just wanted me to have a moment alone with him. A moment to give me the message that he had given my body away to this stranger and expected me to do anything and everything he wanted. He walked out of the room.

I felt a moment of nervousness as I was alone with him for the first time. I knew my boyfriend was right down the hall but a moment of liberation washed over me. I whispered in his ear.

"I love your cock. You're so amazing. Please fuck me as hard as you can. And please cum. Please!" I wanted his cum. I needed to satisfy this man. He had been abusing my pussy and mouth for so long. I needed to make him feel the pleasure I had. "I want your cum. Please. Just fuck me and cum. I love your cock so much."

I was whispering it so my boyfriend wouldn't hear, even as I realized my boyfriend would have loved to hear that more than anything. His friend's response sent a shudder through me.

"I love your pussy. You're amazing. But I'm not cumming yet. I'm going to use you up. Your boyfriend told me in the hallway before we came in that we need to leave you worn out. I think there's at least 30 more minutes of hard fucking until that happens. And your boyfriend will want you again, too. So fuck me. Grind on this cock. Deep!"

I did what I was told. I sat tall on his cock and began grinding. "Oh it hurts! It hurts!" I screamed out. I was making noises I didn't know my body was capable of. Gasping. Moaning. Screaming. I did what I was told and rode him as hard as I could. I sat high up on him, trying to give him all of my pussy, showing him I needed ALL of his cock. I was cumming over and over. Our bodies were covered in sweat. He smelled and tasted so different than my boyfriend. I rode him like this for so long. He finally grabbed my waist and flipped me over. My knees were immediately next to my ears. Somehow he had found the position and angle to go even deeper than ever before and to hit my cervix in the perfect way. I kept cumming as he kept plowing into me, over and over, for at least another 30 minutes.

My boyfriend had returned a few minutes after he left and had been filming and watching from the edge of the bed. I looked at him with a look that I hoped conveyed both "I love you so much" and "what the fuck is this I don't know if I can cum anymore how come he hasn't cum yet??"

He understood. "Tell my girlfriend what she needs to do to make you cum, brother" he said to his friend.

His friend looked deep into my eyes. "Pull on those nipples of yours. Squeeze them hard. And tell me how much you love my cock. Tell me how much you want my cum. And tell me you want to fuck me again after tonight. And that I can have you as much as I want."

I did everything he said. I grabbed my little breasts huge nipples and squeezed them so tight that the pain matched the throbbing of my pussy. I told him I needed him to cum. That his cock was so perfect. That it made me cum harder than I had in years. I told him I needed his cock. I told him I wanted to fuck him again and again. And fuck him again soon. I heard myself saying I wanted to fuck him alone, without my boyfriend! I begged him for his cum. I asked him to please, please, please cum in my mouth.

This put him over the edge. He pounded into me with perhaps the hardest strokes yet. Then pulled out and scurried up the bed next to my mouth. My boyfriend plunged his cock back into me as his friend madly stroked his cock above me. I tried to grab it, to bring it to my mouth, but before I could he pushed it in and began shooting stream after stream of hot cum into my mouth. He filled it and as it began to overflow out of the corners of my mouth my boyfriend declared he was cumming yet again. He pulled out of my pussy and shot what cum he had left all over my tits. My body was covered in sweat and cum and me. I couldn't believe what had just happened. I began to relax and to breathe a little. His friend collapsed next to me as I sat up and kissed my boyfriend with my cum filled mouth ("take that", I wickedly thought. And damn if he didn't make out with me like it was our first date). His friend began to gently suck on my sore nipples as he moved a finger down to my swollen, cum filled, velvety cunt. My whole body was on fire. He plunged at least three fingers deep inside me, giving me one more signal he would be relentless.

My boyfriend stepped back and snapped a couple more pictures. His friend, thankfully, finally moved his hand away from my throbbing and tender pussy. It couldn't take another touch. I was swollen, used and tingling all the way into my uterus. I was, indeed, used up and worn out. Over an hour of relentless pounding, sucking cock, having orgasms and taking their cum did it. I began to drift off in an exhausted haze of post-orgasmic bliss.

The friend stood up and began to collect his clothes. He and my boyfriend were talking about how beautiful I am and were remarking on how peaceful I looked, draped across the bed, my breasts, neck and ass red from the grabbing, spanking and biting that was now crossing my mind. I lay there, totally exposed, unable and unwilling to even pull a sheet across my body.

My boyfriend showed him out and came back to the room. He climbed into bed next to me and gently kissed me.

"You're magnificent," he said. "Thank you so much for that, Samantha. You are so good to me to give yourself to us like that. That was so wonderful." He kissed me again.

I heard my name spoken out loud and the thought crossed my mind "Oh my God, I don't even know your friend's name!" I exclaimed.

"Does it even matter?" he replied. "I won't tell you. You can ask him the next time you see him. Now you just sleep. You've earned your rest."

I collapsed against him. It was true. His name didn't matter. I fulfilled my boyfriend's fantasy and came harder than I had in years. I now knew I could be the good slut he wanted me to be. And the slut I was fully capable of being. I began to drift off as my boyfriend sweetly held me close.

(Two hours later he woke me up and fucked me again as I was half asleep. So much for my rest! But it was sweet he couldn't resist me. We did sleep in late and he did make me the most magnificent breakfast).

I wouldn't find out his friend's name the next time I was with him. And that next time I was with him my man was hundreds of miles away. He took full advantage of having me all to himself, which became quickly clear was the way he preferred having me. And I gave myself to him, over and over (mostly).

12