All Comments on 'Taken at a Party Pt. 04'

by johan26

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

shit after a night of heavy drinking and lots of bad mexican

it keeps coming out, it stinks so bad it hurts your eyes, you ass stings and you cn't flush it away fast enough

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Didn't read it...just rated...

Didn't read it...just rated it!!! This was dead and smelling since part 1...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1

utter shit

KidG1000KidG1000almost 9 years ago
love it!

four days in a row of this awesome series! thank you, i am loving it!! the cuckold humiliation is really hot. i like how he is submissive to his wife and bull. he should be worshiping wifes feet too :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
the door

Hit the door and don't turn back

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You must get off writing this shit

See a psychiatrist. You need help!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ha

This has to be satire. It's too stupid to be taken seriously.

KristieBechirKristieBechiralmost 9 years ago
Haven't read this part yet

Is this the part where the narrator kills himself? If so, Let me know and I will gladly read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Stupidity runs amok.

Can this guy even stand up without his spine? All he has to do is say NO". Tell them to get their own coffee, pack up his stuff and leave. This was just ridiculous. Even for fiction this was bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Quit reading after she said she wanted a divorce.

She did say that right because who wants to be married to someone they don't even like? She's in love with Aaron, that's fine and she absolutely detests her soon to be ex husband so it's obvious she's getting a divorce.

Wait, you mean she's NOT getting a divorce? I'm confused, why would she remain with a man she hates? It's not money because a divorce would get her alimony and probably the house. It can't be love because any person who treats another human being like that has to loathe them. It's not sex since she is dating a man she loves. So why is she not filing for a divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

No respect for Hubby. Can't believe he is going to sign over the bank accounts to his wife. She will dictate if he can buy a coffee. What a loser. Can't believe that he cannot stand up for himself. At least walk away and see how long Aaron hangs around his slut wife.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 9 years ago
Like Krisie said....

I want to read the part where the narrator offs himself becasue he is obviously and clearly too stupid to live. This should be followed quickly by Aaron and Marta.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The jellyfish should bubble on out to the parking lot and sit in the sun.....

.....just long enough to dry into a snot stain.

Or, go into the kitchen, grab the meat cleaver and have Aaron and Marta for dinner.

Then go next door to Suzi's, as soon as she answers the door, push in, tie her bent over a chair and fuck her until you can't get it up any more....for several days. Durning rest periods, chop her pets into small chunks and put them down the garbage disposal. Then stick a baseball bat into her pussy and walk out.

Getting your crap together at home, load up and head for the coast. Find a 14 year old runaway girl and shack up with her. She'll appreciate the smaller gear......

Stupid? senseless? Cruel? Yup, just like your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This is dumb every man would of attacked him if not both of them . As a man they would of had to kill me before I allowed anyone to humiliate me like that. It should of never got that far , divorce would of been immediately after her acting that way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Funny

it was a bit much even for a guy with cuckold desires; however, it is even funnier to see the same negative comments. What part of fiction don't guys understand. I especially loved the outing of the cuckold at the first party. Believe it or not, we came home and my wife was sopping wet. Did she do him at the party? I don't know and she won't talk about it.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 8 years ago
just no respect

He has no respect for himself and neither do they.. divorce her and find some who respects and loves you

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieabout 8 years ago
Phew

Finished. Well done. But why did you stop? The plot still has great legs...

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Author rode this cuck story until it died.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Re: Anonymous-Funny What's funny is your whining. Don't you cucks ever get enough of these garbage stories. Some of you are having a melt down fawning over this rubbish. You're laughable, especially the ones that keep whining that others just don't enjoy their fetishes. Sorry ass wipes, the whole lot of them. All of you should be castrated so you can't breed and put more of your whinny asses into this world. This author should be drowned so he can find peace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the first two parts, however, after they called the cuck into the bedroom the next morning the story went off the rails.

It was unbelievable with the demands and unreal expectations placed onto the cuck, and the power she gave to her new and obviously better boyfriend in their home outside the bedroom.

Missing for me was that the wife continues to love her husband while understanding that only humiliating him sexually with words and in bed can be partially satisfying, for her, and him sexually while watching him struggle with being less less than a real man in the marriage.

Not just the sex in a story, but the conflicting feelings and emotions for them both, because he is, and always will be, a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hubby tripped walking in with their coffee and spilled it on both giving both burns that they had to be treated. That pissed both off and they both said I would pay. I laughed and said sue McDonald's it happened before and he walked out. Really he should have told them to get their own coffee or do without.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I enjoyed the story in the beginning and then it became unbelievable. While there are stero types about cucks their mostly fairy tales. In reality with the majority there would of been apologies and a feeble attempt of making up from the wife. The husband would not of been locked out the first time, and Aron would of left earlier, although maybe staying able to stay the night since the husband did orally service her pussy in front of him. This would of been a constant egg shell back and forth slow moving relationship mostly between the husband and the wife. It is the unknown the could be unstoppable imaginations that heightened the cuck hubby sexually while driving him and his now unfaithful wife nuts. That marriage with the same lover is a high wire act. No way would signing over your finances of been apart of the humiliation however the neighbors knowing would be apart of it soon.. Of the many relationships I've known about, only one was close to this exstreme and even he ended up about to loose his job becoming dysfunctional then through work mates he grew a set of

balls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous